Spy on the Scarlet Witch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Oh God, this was so overwhelmingly hot. Which desperately made her want to beg Natasha to fuck her to climax immediately, but not as much as she wanted this to last forever. Especially because, as she was reminded by Natasha's thoughts, her eventual orgasms would be so much more powerful if she could just control herself. But it was just so hard, especially given some of the things the other girl was thinking.

To be fair Wanda would have probably been thinking them herself without any prompting, but the fact that Natasha was thinking about them to make it impossible for her not too. Oh yes, Wanda just couldn't help imagining Jemma Simmons and especially Daisy Johnson here right now, at the very least watching her receiving head from the ridiculously beautiful superspy.

Or better yet, sucking on her tits. And maybe kissing her, the two of them going back and forth between her lips, and her needy little nipples, which Wanda was inspired to start playing with because of those vivid images, imagining it was her girls doing it. Her lesbian sex slaves! Oh hell yeah, Wanda imagined all of her lesbian sex slaves were worshiping her at once. All three of them, as she was determined Natasha would join their ranks.

As time went on Wanda tried not to think of other possibilities, but she just couldn't help herself. Oh yes, she just couldn't help but imagine that Daisy and Jemma would have to kiss her feet, begging for the privilege of joining Natasha eating her pussy. Which would be more effective if she was on her feet. Oh yeah, Wanda loved that idea.

Loved the idea of standing proudly as two women grovelled at her feet, while a third ate her pussy. Two Agents of SHIELD grovelling at her feet, while a third tongued her twat. And maybe she would give them permission to join the third? Oh fuck yes, maybe she would have them literally kiss her ass, taking it in turns to tongue her forbidden hole, before they started working her over together.

Maybe if she was feeling generous, she would even allow them the privilege of tasting The Black Widow's cunt, something that Wanda was currently craving to do. Especially after the pussies of Daisy and Jemma had proved to be so yummy. But that wouldn't be fair on her other lesbian sex slaves, as they'd had to earn that privilege. Besides, it was important for her to keep control here.

Or at least as much as she possibly could, with The Black Widow showing off her legendary seduction skills. Oh yes, no wonder Natasha had such success as a spy, if this was the way she could make someone feel when she wasn't even trying to make them cum.

Arguably that should've been a warning to Wanda, to hurry up and demand that the spy make her cum, before it was no longer possible to make it sound like a command. However, she just couldn't resist stretching this out for as long as possible, so she could enjoy every heavenly second of Natasha Romanoff tonguing her twat. Which again wasn't easy, with Wanda constantly imagining her other bitches here and ravaging her body.

Something she was determined to make a reality, even if that would probably be even harder not to beg to cum embarrassingly quickly, and whiny. Although then it would be totally understandable, and totally worth it. Which this was too, so it was hard for Wanda to care how she would sound when the time came.

Thankfully it wasn't necessary to order, or more likely beg, Natasha to push her in that direction, as almost every step of the way the superspy was ahead of her. Of course, when it came to actually cumming it soon became painfully clear Wanda would have to ask for that, or more likely beg, but again she had no problem with that.

Especially when Natasha was doing such wonderful work increasing the attention to her clit when Wanda needed it the most. Oh yes, just as the gentle pussy licking was becoming unbearable, Natasha started gently caressing Wanda's clit with her tongue, and every other lick, and then almost every lick, and then, naturally, every lick.

She also began lingering on it, at first for only a few seconds, but eventually it became pretty much her only focus. That, and pushing the tip of her tongue into her entrance. But mostly, the incredibly talented superspy Natasha Romanoff swirled her tongue around Wanda's painfully sensitive clit, and then even took it into her mouth to suck on it.

For a few long seconds Wanda thought for sure that she would cum just from that, but she should've known better. The Black Widow would never be that sloppy. No, instead she kept her on the edge of orgasm for what felt like an eternity, until poor Wanda just couldn't take it anymore. The poor girl desperately needed to cum, and she would say or do anything to get it, no doubt just like many of The Black Widow's victims.

"Make me cum, ooooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss, make me cum make me cum make me cum!" Wanda whimpered over and over again for a few long seconds, before crying out loudly, AH FUCK YES MAKE ME FUCKING CUM! Please? Oh please, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Natasha, fuck me! Fuck me with your little tongue. Tongue fuck me you spying little bitch! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me you nasty little spy! Make me fucking AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Just as poor Wanda felt like she was getting a rhythm, even if she did sound like a begging slave instead of a commanding Mistress, she found herself go crashing over the edge of one of the most powerful climaxes of her life. And unsurprisingly, it was followed by another, and another, and another, as she was ravaged by The Black Widow. Devoured!

Oh yes, in that moment it felt like Natasha Romanoff was literally living up to her name, and devouring poor Wanda, until there would truly be nothing left of her. And in that moment Wanda didn't mind. Mostly because she trusted her magic would allow her to prevent that from happening. And more importantly, she was sure this would happen over and over again, once the mighty Black widow was her bitch. Which was the last coherent thought she had for quite a while, before she was overwhelmed by ecstasy.

Natasha still wasn't so sure about becoming Wanda's sex slave, but just tasting this girl's regular pussy cream made it very tempting, and tasting her cum perhaps made it inevitable. Hopefully she could convince her to join The Avengers, and then they could do this on a regular basis? Or better yet, find an opportunity to top the younger woman, and make this incredibly powerful being known as The Scarlet Witch her Scarlet Bitch.

But she could worry about that later. Much later, because right now, all that really mattered to her was to get as much of Wanda's girl cum as possible, that precious liquid hitting her taste-buds and setting them on fire, and driving Natasha crazy with lust. Well, even more than before.

Luckily she had plenty of practice with this, so she knew just when to pull her tongue out of Wanda's cunt and seal her mouth tightly around it so she could swallow at least the majority of that yummy girl cum. She might even got it all that first time, something which made Natasha very, very proud of herself.

Another thing to be proud of was that she made sure to keep Wanda on her high throughout by gently sucking on her entrance, making it easier to make Wanda cum again. Admittedly it took more than one tongue thrust this time, but Natasha saw that as a good thing, as it gave her the chance to tongue fuck The Scarlet Witch for a few long seconds, before getting a wonderful reward.

This process was repeated over and over again, and Natasha would have happily repeated it all night long, or at least until she fucked Wanda into unconsciousness. Well, her own body was aching for some attention, but given the circumstances, it would be very useful if she could fuck Wanda unconscious, because who knows if she would be able to survive the other woman returning the favour with her mind intact.

Especially after seeing what the wicked little Witch had done to Jemma Simmons, and especially the powerful in her own right Daisy Johnson. But then after a couple of orgasms, Wanda grabbed a firm hold of Natasha's head with both hands and started to fuck her face, and thus take control of the oral sex.

More accurately, she shoved Natasha's face as deep into her cunt as it would go, and then started grinding herself into her face, smothering The Black Widow in pussy. Which unfortunately meant that she could only swallow a fraction of the girl cum she was getting before, but the rest of it ended up on her face, marking her as the little slut she was in that moment. The little pussy slut. Wanda's slut.

And even Wanda's sex slave, if only for that moment. It also meant that her entire world became consumed by Wanda. Oh yes, all she could smell, taste and see was pure Wanda Maximoff. Although there was a chance that she was about to be knocked unconscious, or possibly worse. But she trusted the other girl not to make it 'worse', and again, one of them becoming unconscious might be preferable to Natasha becoming someone's bitch.

Wanda was very tempted to just keep doing this until one of them became unconscious, but there was something she wanted even more, namely to make the mighty Black Widow her lezzie fuck toy. So at what was probably the last moment for one of them, she used her magic to Natasha pull away from her cunt, and then gave them both a few long minutes to catch their breath.

She then glided the redhead up her body, until they were once again face to face, pressing her down on top of her and melt into a passionate kiss, allowing Wanda to taste herself on Natasha's lips, tongue, and in her mouth. Which Wanda became completely lost in for a few long minutes, especially as it gave her the ability to grope that heavenly body that was on top of her.

She should have probably switched the positions, either with magic or just her physical strength, but she chose to save that for later, and just enjoy this moment. At least until her wandering hands went from squeezing Natasha's big boobs, to squeezing another large part of her anatomy, namely that fat ass of hers, reminding Wanda exactly what she planned to do next.

So with her eyes and hands glowing red, Wanda forced the deadly Black Widow into the all fours position besides her, and then positioned her own body behind her prey. Then she caused a strap-on dildo to appear around her waist, the shaft covered in lube already. Nevertheless she rubbed it in with her hand, both for dramatic effect, and just for fun.

"You've seen the footage..." Wanda smirked wickedly, "What am I going to do to you now?"

"Eat my pussy?" Natasha quipped.

"Later." Wanda promised, before a delivering hard another smack to those meaty cheeks, making them jiggle for her again, "But you know perfectly well. So answer me seriously, or I'll give you another spanking."

It was very tempting to give another sarcastic answer, even if it did result in another spanking, but ultimately Natasha decided to respond, "You're going to fuck my ass. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, you're going to fuck my ass, because you're under the mistaken belief that will somehow break me. But you're wrong, mmmmmmmmm, so very wrong. Do you really think you're the first to try? Well you're not, oooooooooooh, so do your worst. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, take out your frustrations out my fat ass, and punish me all you want, but all you will be doing is rewarding me. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, go ahead and reward me with an ass fucking. I'll love it even more than your bitches."

"Oh, I don't have to be a mind reader to know you've been butt fucked." Wanda reassured, "It would be a fucking crime to have an ass this fuck-able, without anyone using it for it's intended purpose. And a slut like you would never let that happen. But I do know you're afraid that I'm going to succeed. Especially, because I know just how to break you."

"We'll see about that..." Natasha began, only for her eyes to go wide and then for her to let out a loud moan, "Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

There had been a few long seconds before that conversation that Wanda had just been staring at the legendary booty of The Black Widow, and practically drooling with anticipation. Which she continued to do throughout the conversation, before finally bringing the conversation to an end by burying her face in between those meaty cheeks and starting to slowly lick Natasha Romanoff's ass hole.

It had been very, very tempting to just skip straight to the butt fucking, but if she was going to make the infamous Black Widow her bitch, then Wanda was going to need to pull out all the stops. And after all the fun she'd had with Jemma, and particularly Daisy, Wanda had absolutely no problem with dishing out a long, passionate rim job first.

In fact, this was one of her most frequent fantasies involving The Black Widow. How could it not be? Natasha's ass was just so big, round, and juicy, that Wanda had constantly fantasized about doing nasty things to it. And she wasn't the only one, as it was hardly surprising to learn through Natasha's memories that every woman who had previously butt fucked the bootylicious Black Widow had eaten this big fat ass.

Some of whom she drew inspiration from, especially women like Maria Hill and Pepper Potts. Although mostly, she just became lost in her lust for that big butt, maybe especially in the beginning, when she was pushing her face so deep in between those meaty cheeks that it was Wanda who was on the verge of passing out from suffocating herself.

Natasha loved both giving and receiving rim jobs. It was just so nasty, and a great way to show dominance/submission, depending on the context. Admittedly she would prefer to be making the other woman literally kiss her ass while begging Natasha to fuck hers, or even rimming Wanda and getting her cute little butt nice and ready to be fucked.

However, there was something to be said for this, especially like many others, given the chance the mighty Scarlet Witch became completely lost in eating that big booty for several long minutes. Which was adorable really, and despite the Witch's abilities Natasha was expecting them to continue. For the which to continue licking her back hole ravenously, her eagerness more than making up for her experience.

However, that all of a sudden, she started swirling her tongue around the ass hole, and even pushed it inside. Oh yes, little Wanda Maximoff literally shoved her tongue up Natasha Romanoff's ass. She then left it there for a few long seconds, before beginning to tongue fuck her butt, just like Maria used too. Oh God, Maria Hill had always been good at eating ass.

Almost as good as fucking it. And if Wanda was using Maria as a template, via Natasha's mind, well then The Black Widow was in for a very good night. Even more than it had been already, which was really saying something. Oh fuck yes, very good indeed, as was proven by the way Wanda began swirling her tongue around the insides of Natasha's slutty little ass, making her moan loudly.

She continued moaning, gasping and even whimpering as the other girl continued eating her ass like a pro. Normally Natasha made her lovers really work for those sounds, but Wanda really was just doing such an amazing job. And of course, got even better when her fingers were added to the mix, Wanda pushing first one and then two of them into the assassin's slutty little ass hole. Oh yes, that really made Natasha moan, and she wasn't the only one.

No, Wanda moaned just as loudly, if not more so when she initially pushed her index finger oh so slowly into the deadly spy's butt hole. Then, ones that thing was completely buried inside the dangerous woman's bottom, Wanda started taunting her, which in turn made Natasha smirk. She knew she like this girl.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, nice and tight." Wanda moaned, before taunting with a grin, "How is an ass this slutty so tight? Have you really been neglecting this perfect ass? Because surely that must be a crime? Mmmmmmmm, or maybe, it somehow stays tight, no matter how much you are butt fucked like the little anal whore you are? Is that it, Natasha? Mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, is The Black Widow's big fat ass so perfect and made for fucking, that it tightens up this much after being used for it's true purpose? Huh? Mmmmmmmm, because of that's true, you are wasted in The Avengers. Clearly you should be selling this ass to the highest bidder, as the work of art it is."

"Tempting..." Natasha quipped, "But I'd rather you fucked it. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, come on Wanda, fuck me! Fuck my ass, oh fuck, fuck my big fat ass! My perfect, made for fucking ass. Teach me a lesson for spying on you. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssss, punish The Black Widow for spying on The Scarlet Witch!"

"Oh, I will." Wanda promised, "After I'm done preparing your ass. Mmmmmmmmm, not that you need it, but I'm having fun."

"Oh I believe you." Natasha reassured, with another moan.

Admittedly, while she didn't need any more preparation it was very pleasant to receive it, especially as Wanda did it so perfectly, making her even more excited for what came next, which was really saying something. This hadn't been part of the plan when Natasha took this assignment, and certainly not when she woke up this morning, but she had learned a long time ago that being good at her job meant adapting, regardless of the circumstances.

Those circumstances were becoming increasingly strange, but oh, more of this, please. Oh God yes, why couldn't more missions end with a beautiful woman eating her ass? Then again, that wasn't all Wanda wanted to do, and she had to stay mindful of that, if she wanted to avoid becoming this girl's bitch. Even if at that moment, she was only 50-50 on still wanting to avoid that.

"So..." Wanda broke the silence which had fallen between them, and asked, "Are you ready to get your ass fucked?"

"Yes." Natasha admitted without hesitation.

"Prove it." Wanda pushed, pulling her fingers out of Natasha's ass and then smacking it, before making it crystal clear what she wanted, "Beg for it! Oh yes, spread your cheeks and beg me to fuck you."

"Yes Mistress Wanda." Natasha replied playfully, before doing as she was told and then starting to beg, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass, mmmmmmmm, fuck my big slutty fat ass! Please? Oh please Wanda... Mistress Wanda, fuck me up the ass! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, fuck me, oh God, ass fuck me you bitch, oh fuck, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Mistress Wanda!"

Wanda again just had to admire the sight in front of her as the mighty Black Widow willingly spread her cheeks for her, offering up her most private hole as a sacrifice to their mutual pleasure. God, she had truly never seen anything hotter than that, with the possible exception of what she saw moments later. Namely a cock sticking out of her waist, pressing firmly against that forbidden hole, and then slowly beginning to stretch it open.

Oh yes, Wanda caused Natasha Romanoff's butt hole to stretch for her big dick. And it continued stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until that strap-on slid through Natasha's tight little anal ring, and into her big booty. Making it official, Wanda Maximoff had just penetrated Natasha Romanoff's big fat ass.

Or to put it another way, The Scarlet Witch had just anally violated The Black Widow! Oh yes, that legendary booty was now stretching for her big dick! Oh God, this was so hot! So fucking hot! Thoughts like that echoed in Wanda's mind for a few long minutes, as she watched the head of her cock stretching the most private hole on Natasha Romanoff's body.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers