Spy on the Scarlet Witch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was something part of her wished she could stare at all night long, but again, such a thing was impossible if she wanted to achieve her goal. Besides, she had other wonderful sights to see. Like inch after inch of that big dildo sliding into Natasha's forbidden hole, something she got to enjoy for the next few long minutes.

She enjoyed it so much that initially Wanda wasn't even registering Natasha's reactions. When she did a wicked smile crossed her face, as Wanda realized Natasha was crying out, whimpering, and even moaning in pleasure, confirming that The Black Widow was a shameless anal whore. Not that she truly needed confirmation, or the mind reading at all, it was so wonderful to get it.

And just because she had seen this little butt slut enjoying getting her ass fucked reamed out, and that didn't make experience in real life any less amazing. If anything, it only made it more vividly amazing, especially considering this ass whore was moaning in pure pleasure just from getting her butt stuffed. Oh God, Wanda couldn't wait to find out how much this anal whore would enjoy it when they got down to the 'real' sodomy.

Actually she could, because again, she wanted to savour every moment of this, but she was very much looking forward to it. Also she could only stretch out the butt stuffing so much, Wanda watching in amazement as her full length disappeared into that fat ass in one long, slow thrust, until finally she had no more cock to give.

Until her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of her big dick was buried deep within The Black Widow's bowels. Oh God, she had done it! She had anally skewered Natasha Romanoff on her big strap-on cock! Oh God! Which again were words which echoed in her mind for several long minutes, before she began thrusting her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slide in and out of Natasha's back door, and thus arguably officially beginning the butt fucking.

Natasha really, really appreciated Wanda going nice and slow in the beginning, especially during the butt stuffing. Well, she could handle a faster anal penetration and ass stuffing, but this way she got to savour every little bit of the perverted pleasure which came with being anally violated.

Although she would've liked a little longer pause to savour having her big ass completely full of cock, and honestly, she could've done with some taunting words, again especially when the rectum stuffing was complete. But it was really, really hard for her to complain, given the skilful thrusts she then received, causing whatever mild pain she initially felt to fade away, leaving her with just incredible pleasure.

Which was a feeling she continued to have for what felt like a few wonderful hours, as Wanda slowly and gently sodomized her, driving her crazy with anal lust. It was impossible to tell whether this was because of the practice she'd had with the Agents of SHIELD, or from reading Natasha's mind, or even just natural skill.

The most likely answer to that was it was a combination of all three, but it didn't really matter, as the result was the same, Natasha receiving almost a ridiculous amount of pleasure for what felt like an eternity. Of course this was nothing knew for her, and Natasha was almost surprised that Wanda wasn't doing any better than the rest. Oh yes, she'd have to do a lot better than this if she wanted to break The Black Widow.

Something which was on the tip of Natasha's tongue, the only slight thing holding her back was a chance that she would be punished for it. And more importantly, she had a suspicion that Wanda had something up her sleeve. Unsurprisingly she was proven right, as without warning Natasha found herself being moved again, although this time not by magic, but by Wanda physically grabbing onto her and pulling her backwards.

Which Natasha could've easily countered, but Wanda could have countered that with magic, and after all that butt fucking the spy was happy to just go with the flow. Happy to allow them to switch positions, so that the witch was lying on her back, and Natasha was sitting on top of her with the full length of the cock up her butt.

Wanda gave her pray a few long seconds to get used to this, and then slapped that big booty, and ordered, "Ride me slut, mmmmmmmm, ride me with that big booty! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, I want to see The Black Widow's legendary booty bounce while she rides my dick like the happy little anal whore she is! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ride me, Nat. Ride that big dick! Ride that big fucking dick with your slutty little ass hole! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, ride it! Ride it you whore! Oh yes, make that big fat booty bounce! Make those juicy cheeks shake, Oh yes, that's it, just like that, mmmmmmmmm, bounce that big fucking booty, oh fuck, bounce it!"

"Yes Mistress Wanda." Natasha said mockingly again, although it was unlikely Wanda heard it given her now constant commentary.

It was the exact kind of commentary which had been missing from the butt sex so far, and Natasha welcomed every word of it. So much so that she just let it wash over her for a few long seconds, before she even bothered moving.

Especially as the result was a few hard slaps to her behind, and although the last thing she wanted to do was stop completely so she could receive a 'real' spanking, the occasional strike only added to her enjoyment at this stage. Although the fact that Wanda giggled with delight had a lot to do with it, the younger girl clearly enjoying the way that those meaty cheeks jiggled for her with every blow, and long after they were done.

Those juicy cheeks jiggled even more when Natasha finally began bouncing up and down, quickly establishing a slow and steady rhythm that Wanda had been using to sodomize her before, and forcing herself to maintain that rhythm for a few long minutes. Which predictably Wanda seemed to enjoy, given her chuckles of delight, the wide grin on her face and the soft sounds of pleasure she was letting out.

Of course those sounds were drowned out by the ones that Natasha was making, the deadly spy not even bothering to try and hide them as she knew it was no use, she just loved anal so much. And it was especially no use, after the slow and gentle butt fucking she had just received, and the one she was now giving herself.

Which continued turning from heavenly joy to torturous as the minutes ticked by. Oh God, Natasha wanted to increase the speed so much, and deep down she knew what she had to do to get it. But, even though she was sure she knew what the outcome would be, she just couldn't resist slowly increasing the pace, and hoping she would get lucky.

Of course, it was foolish to try such a thing with a mind reader, and Natasha barely got started before Wanda dished out a series of hard strikes to her backside. And even though Natasha pretty much immediately stopped, that didn't matter to The Scarlet Witch. No, she delivered vicious blow after vicious blow, no doubt using her magic to increase her strength in the process, just so she could get her message across. And probably because it was fun for her.

"Bad girl." Wanda finally scolded with one last hard strike, "Mmmmmmmm, you don't think I don't know what you're doing. Really? I expect more from you. Mmmmmmmm, I expect more from a shameless anal whore! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, you know what you have to do if you want to cum, so do it. Beg! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, I wanna hear the legendary Black Widow beg for the privilege of cumming like a little bitch with a dick in her ass. Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, her big fat ass! Oh yes, beg Natasha, beg for me! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, I want to hear Natasha Romanoff beg to cum like a bitch with a dick up her big fat ass! Oh yes!"

Again Natasha allowed those stimulating words to wash over her, partly because it almost felt like they could make her cum on their own, or at least combined with a slow and steady anal sex she cautiously restarted after Wanda seemed to have thought she had been appropriately punished.

Of course that wasn't the case, but at least it would get her to the edge of orgasm, so it would be easy for her to make herself cum when the time came. Or would Wanda want to do it? Or a combination of both? Honestly Natasha didn't care, she just needed to cum so badly at that point. But at least she couldn't be held accountable for what she said, and they were only words. Or so she told herself.

"Make me cum, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, please Wanda, make me cum!" Natasha began with a whimper, "Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me hard and make me cum. Or let me do it. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, ride you to orgasm. Oh fuck! Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, fuck me, fuck my ass, mmmmmmmmm, fuck my big fat slutty ass Wanda, fuck it!"

"Mistress Wanda!" Wanda insisted with a hard slap to Natasha's backside.

Which Natasha had anticipated, but she still acted like she made a mistake, "Yes! Oh yes, oooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, fuck me Mistress Wanda, fuck me hard! Wreck my fucking ass! Ruin it! Gape my bitch hole wide and deep! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, make me cum for you Mistress Wanda! Make The Black Widow cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, fuck The Black Widow's butt! Butt fuck me and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes make me squirt! Make me fucking squirt my cum. Make me your bitch, if you can Mistress Wanda. Can you? Huh? Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, make me cum and make The Black Widow your bitch!"

"You wanna be my bitch?" Wanda pushed.

"Maybe." Natasha purred flirtatiously.

"Huh..." Wanda hummed, pausing for a few long seconds, before asking, "And you wanna cum?"

"Yessssssssssssss!" Natasha moaned loudly.

"Well then, do it!" Wanda ordered, again smacking Natasha's fat ass, "Come on bitch, mmmmmmmmmm, you wanna cum, you do it! Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it! Ride me! Be a good little anal whore and ride my strap with your slutty little ass hole! Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, there's a good butt slut! Oh fuck, The Black Widow is nothing but a filthy little anal bitch! Oh yes, cum for me bitch, cum! Cum for me, mmmmmmmmm, and be my bitch! Oh yes, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME, CUM LIKE THE LITTLE BITCH YOU ARE, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! OH YES, THE BLACK WIDOW IS MY BITCH! MINE! ALL MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

The moment she got the permission she had been waiting for Natasha started slamming herself up and down, pretty much going from gentle to rough in the blink of an eye, and thus giving her an incredibly powerful climax. In fact, it was so powerful it caused her cum to squirt out of her cunt, and across the room. Although that was also helped by her leaning back as she concentrated on putting all of her weight into her thrusts.

Best of all was when Wanda joined in on the thrusting, hammering upwards as Natasha pushed downwards, making sure that the anal pounding was as hard and as deep as it could possibly be. Which was one of the last things she thought, before The Black Widow became incapable of thinking coherently, the last coherent thought she had that maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be The Scarlet Witch's Bitch.

Wanda grinned with delight as she heard that thought echoing in Natasha's poor overwhelmed head. Admittedly she was partly the reason for that, and not just because of the fact that she was butt fucking the other woman, as she was using her magic to make that happen.

Well, she was using it in more ways than one, as she was both making sure Natasha had enough strength to continue the brutal rectum wrecking for longer than should be humanly possible, and making sure that phrase was echoing in her head. She was also heightening her speed and strength, and then later durability, so she could add her own thrusts to the mix, starting as strategic and occasional, but inevitably switching just to continuous thrusting.

One of the main reasons for that, if not the main one, was that she could no longer hold back from cumming herself. It had been hard enough throughout the slow, gentle ass taming, but now Natasha's fat ass was just jiggling like jelly in an earthquake, something which at this point Wanda could feel and sense more than she could see, but in a way that just made it all the more intense.

Then there was the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and just the sheer joy of butt fucking The Black Widow, and maybe, just maybe, turning the legendary Natasha Romanoff into her lezzie sex slave, all of which combined to send her crashing over the edge.

Thankfully because of her practice with Daisy and Jemma, and admittedly her magic, Wanda was able to push herself through that amazing climax, and through several more, so she could achieve her ultimate goal. THE ultimate goal! Oh yes, she was achieving her ultimate goal of making The Black Widow her bitch. Her sex slave!

And most importantly of all in that moment, her personal anal whore, with an ass which had been clearly made for fucking. Which was a thought which echoed through Wanda's head as she made herself and Natasha Romanoff cum multiple times through anal sex, both the small women becoming like wild animals relentlessly trying to destroy Natasha's butt hole.

Sadly Wanda couldn't keep this up forever, although she gave it a very good try. And she received an extra bit of adrenaline from outlasting the mighty Black Widow. Admittedly Natasha's orgasms were far more powerful than her own, but she was kind of experiencing them second hand, which definitely wasn't nothing.

Whatever the case, it was a hell of a thrill for the other woman to collapse face down, literally becoming nothing but an orifice for Wanda's pleasure. Oh yes, the thought of turning Natasha Romanoff into nothing but a hole to be fucked gave one last powerful climax to The Scarlet Witch, and then she collapsed down onto the sweaty body beneath her. Which was a little embarrassing, but she couldn't help it, as she just got so carried away.

Trying to act like she meant to do that Wanda began kissing Natasha's sweaty little body, starting with her shoulders, then moving to the back of her neck, and then around and up to nibble on the other woman's earlobe, before huskily asking her, "So... what are you?"

Natasha cooed softly with enjoyment of the initial treatment, and then smirked, "What?"

Which wasn't a good sign, and for better or for worse Wanda rotated her hips, churning Natasha's bowels and causing The Black Widow to cry out, just before The Scarlet Witch pushed, "I said, are you my bitch?"

"What do you think?" Natasha asked, looking over her shoulder. Then when Wanda continued looking at her expectantly she added with a chuckle, "You really think that was enough to break me? Mmmmmmmmm, oh little girl, you're going to have to do a lot better than that."

"Is that a challenge?" Wanda raised an eyebrow.

"What do you think?" Natasha shot back with a taunting smile.

"I think... you're a hot little bottom, just waiting to be put in her place." Wanda announced boldly.

"Prove it." Natasha said, clearly challenging this time.

"Okay." Wanda grinned, happy to oblige. Which in this case, meant yanking her cock out of Natasha's ass, smacking that big booty and ordering firmly, "We can start by you spreading your cheeks like the little anal bitch you are. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, spread them for me like you did all those other women who butt fucked you. Oh yes, show me that pretty little gaping whore ass!"

Natasha was only too happy to oblige, pushing her big ass into the air and reaching back to grab two big handfuls of her meaty cheeks, before slowly pulling them apart to show off what the other girl had done to her most private hole. Not that she needed too, as she could feel just how wide that hole was, but it certainly emphasize the gape.

More importantly though, it emphasized the submission she was feeling, and loving. Oh yes, Wanda Maximoff of all people had just given her one hell of a butt fucking, and the combination of that thought, and the little exchange they just had really put her in the mood to do this. And what she hoped would be required of her next. After all, this was a mind reader she was dealing with, so Wanda should know what to do next.

Wanda did indeed know what to do next, but part of that was staring deep into The Black Widow's bowels for a few long seconds via that gaping ass hole, although it may have been longer than that, given that Natasha taunted her with a smirk, "See something you like?"

"Yes." Wanda grinned wickedly.

"Well then, Maybe you should take a picture? It will last longer." Natasha teased.

"Great idea." Wanda agreed with another wicked grin, causing her phone to appear in front of her and start snapping a few shots, some close-ups on the well opened hole, others a nice wide shot so that she could make sure to get Natasha's face in it, The Black Widow not even trying to hide her face in the process. Then Wanda started taunting, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, that's so pretty. Mmmmmmmm, The Black Widow's gaping butt hole makes such a pretty picture. Maybe I should have it framed? Huh? Mmmmmmmmm, or at least show my SHIELD pets? Or better yet, The Avengers? Do you think they would like that? Mmmmmmmmm, that little boys club you're somehow a part of, getting to see your wide open back hole!"

"They've seen worse." Natasha quipped.

"I'm sure." Wanda said dryly, before grinning, "Luckily for you, I'm only interested in sharing these pictures with your fellow SHIELD bitches. And speaking of which, mmmmmmmm, let's give them something else to see, shall we? Oh yes, wrapped those pretty lips around my dick and suck it! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Without hesitation Natasha let go of her cheeks, turned around and wrapped her lips around the cock which Wanda had just used to pummel her slutty little ass, the infamous Black Widow tasting the deepest part of her butt on the dildo, an absolutely loving it. Something which was made clear from the way that she moaned the second that flavour hit her taste-buds, and the fact that she obviously savoured it for maybe a full minute.

Then she started slowly bobbing her head up and down, initially concentrating on just the first few inches, before taking more and more of it into her mouth, and eventually she deep throated the entire length of it with well practiced ease. Oh yes, she took every inch down her throat, so she could get every drop of her ass cream.

Even when there was no more yummy butt cream to clean Natasha continued giving a long, drawn-out blow job. Mostly because she was expecting Wanda to give her another order, but the other woman seemed perfectly content with watching The Black Widow continuing to suck her dick. Not that Natasha could blame her, as she knew for a fact that she was good at it.

So good, it inspired Wanda to take more photos with her phone, using her magic to make sure she got shots from multiple angles. And it would certainly be embarrassing if any of those shots got out, but Natasha was confident that was an empty threat. Apart from showing the other SHIELD agents, but let them see. At this rate, they might get to see this directly, and Natasha had to admit, there was a certain appeal to that.

What made this even more fun of course, was Wanda's running commentary, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, that's it, take it deep! Deep down your throat you whore! Ah fuck! Oh fuck yeah, suck it! Make sure you suck every little part of that cock good, mmmmmmmmm, and get every single drop of that yummy ass cream. Just like you did for all the others. Mmmmmmmm, and just like your fellow SHIELD sluts do for me. Oh yes, if they can do it, surely the mighty Black Widow can? Huh? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, put them to shame! Oh yes, Natasha Romanoff puts every other woman to shame with her blow job skills! Yeah she does, yeah she does, mmmmmmmmmm, oh God! Ah fuck! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, suck it!"