Spy on the Scarlet Witch Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what felt like an eternity Natasha felt herself being lifted into the air by Wanda's magic, the younger girl holding her there for a few long, threatening seconds, before lowering her down to her feet, positioning her right in front of the witch. The two women then stared at each other for a few long seconds, before they both leaned in for a surprisingly sweet and gentle kiss, given exactly what they had just been doing.

What wasn't surprising was the way they moaned happily into each other's mouths, clearly loving the fact that Wanda was tasting Natasha's ass on Natasha's lips. And hopefully it wouldn't be for the last time. Although whether that was because Wanda join The Avengers, or The Scarlet Witch made The Black Widow her bitch remained to be seen. Then again, in that moment, it seemed both outcomes might happen at once.