Spying on Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you're a tease," John told Kelli as they padded to the kitchen table.

"I'm really starting to enjoy it, too," Kelli confided as she set down the pizza and gave her nipples another pinch.

"Me, too," John said, giving his tool a meaningful squeeze. His cock was definitely tenting his pant leg. "Tell you what - you stay dressed like that through dinner, and I'll give you whatever you want later," John promised. "Just let me feast my eyes on your nipples and you just pretend like everything is normal."

"Well, whenever I'm dressed in anything like this, like with my nipple bra, I'm going to be playing with my nipple - or nipples in this case," Kelli replied, as her fingers once again found and pulled the stiff nubbins.

"Well, compared to all the other girls in school, you are far from normal," then, mostly under his breath, "god I l love your boobs - and those nipples!" then, in his regular voice, "so feel free to be 'normal' with your nipples - or more so if you want!"

Kelli rubbed the tips of her nipples, sending a shiver down her spine, but she found it hard to get a good grip on the full length of the shaft of her nipples. "Do you mind if I pull this top free of my nipples? I can't really play with my nipples very well like this. But I'll leave the top on if you like."

John thought that the view of Kelli's nipples poking through the openings was spectacular, but he also wanted to watch her cupping her boobs and playing more freely with those hungry nipples. "Sure, go ahead - that cover-up is barely there anyway, I'll still be able to see you boobs and nipples. But it's so sexy to see you both dressed and basically naked at the same time, so let me look at your boobs through the top. Just promise you'll keep those nipples nice and stiff, okay?"

With that, Kelli grabbed the top just below her tits and pulled it away from her body. "Ohhhh my, that felt good" Kelli exclaimed as the fabric of the top gave her nipples a wonderful, scratchy massage as they popped free. "Keep my nipples stiff you say? Just watch me!" she exclaimed. Watching Kelli keep her nipples stiff was exactly what John had in mind.

She immediately reached under the top with both hands, cupping her boobs and giving her nipples a good tug. Then, somewhat reluctantly, she left the care of her nipples to her left hand, which darted from nipple to nipple, as she reached for some pizza. "Sometimes I wish I had a third hand," she opined, thinking about the times she would have liked one hand for each nipple and one more for her clit.

"I could rent you a hand - cheap! At least after dinner," John suggested, as he rubbed his cock with his left hand and fed himself pizza with his right. Suddenly thirsty, he said, "Drink?"

"Sure," Kelli replied, "Make it the usual," meaning liquor, not soda.

And so the dinner went, Kelli masturbating her nipples while John slowly played with his dick, and both got quite sloshed. And very horny once more. Kelli had multiple mini nipple orgasms, and, as John watched, he had to suck in his breath each time to maintain his own control. He did envy women their multi-orgasmic capabilities.

By the time they had finished the pizza, they were so hot for each other that they staggered up the stairs, stripped, and quickly fell into Kelli's bed. "Bed'r pu' that bra 'way;" John mumbled.

When Kelli got back, John was already snoring, his limp dick in his hand. "Well, this won't do," Kelli murmured, then proceeded to stuff a stiff nipple into John's mouth.

"Mmmph?" John said, opening his eyes to take in Kelli's delightful boobs and ever-stiff nipples. "Gaw, Kell, I do luv your nipples." Soon, he had mounted his sister, sucking on her right nipple while she played with her left nipple. But they were both so high, and drunk, from the evening's activities that it was over quickly, with John collapsing on top of his sister.

Fortunately for the siblings, alcohol is a diuretic. So, when John developed a piss hardon, Kelli was momentarily thrilled at the feeling of having her vagina once again full of John's long, fat cock, but she, too had to pee. Afterward, they collapsed in their own bedrooms.

Marie's last nipple orgasm at the office was nice (is there such as thing as a bad nipple orgasm?), as she closed her eyes to block out the institutional bathroom and thought about John and how his hungry eyes kept caressing her naked underboob. Well, yes, her areolas and nipples even more. But he would be asleep before she got home, and who knew what tomorrow would bring?

She left her blouse unbuttoned to the level of her nipples, threw on her jacket in case any of the men had not yet left, and walked out to her car, putting the bounce back in her step once it was clear that she was alone. She did so love to feel her stiff nipples rub against her blouse!

She drove home with her jacket on the seat beside her and her blouse fully open, giving her easy access to her naked nipples. She liked driving in the dark for that reason - no worries about anyone guessing what her fingers were doing, nor of anyone spotting her stiff nipples. She kept turning the day over in her mind as she teased her nipples all the way home, unusually thankful for the number of red lights she hit. Two hands working her nipples was definitely better than one!

It was midnight when she looked in on the kids. John had thrown off the sheets, and was dreaming about nipples again. Marie didn't know for sure, but if she'd made a formal guess, she would have been right. Big, stiff nipples in his mouth, boobs in his hands, tweaking more nipples... She lingered over the view of his big dick, but didn't want to risk having him wake up while she was in his room. She played with her nipples again outside his door, though, more determined than ever to find a way to fill her pussy with that amazing cock.

Kelli was lying on her back with one hand cupping her right breast, the nipple, as usual, stiff. Marie wondered what she might be dreaming about, but she didn't wonder too long. Or too hard. Why is your mind working like this, she chastised herself. But once again, she felt her heart flutter and her nipples stiffen as she imagined what Kelli might be dreaming about.

Her mind still in turmoil, Marie began to undress in her bedroom, tossing the blouse in the laundry hamper, then catching a view of her half naked breasts in the mirror, bare, turgid nipples and half of each areola staring back at her above the half cup bra. Yes, her nipples were just as stiff as Kelli's, she thought, as she released her swollen breasts from the shelf bra, giving the undersides of her generous boobs a nice massage, which almost involuntarily led to a nipple rub. She then unzipped the skirt and slid it down over her naked tush, realizing how much she had enjoyed the naughtiness of spending hours in that boring meeting with no panties and with naked nipples under her blouse - nipples which she toyed with for much or the time, soaking her pussy tissues - and with none of the men having a clue!

Naked, she walked to her bathroom, unable to ignore the wonderful feeling she got from the way her now totally unrestrained boobs wobbled. The half cup bra was perfect for work, but naked, wobbly tits were so much better! She removed the sodden wad of tissue from her pussy, peed, and brushed her teeth. Funny, she hadn't really noticed before, but if she put any real energy into the brushing process, she found that it sent her tits into a delightful jiggle. Mesmerized, she watched as her glorious boobs wobbled to and fro, nipples stiff and throbbing, as she brushed and brushed.

Then, a dusty memory from high school physics came to her - what was it? "Resonant frequency," she remembered with a frothy smile. With some experimentation, she reached the right brushing speed and motion to really set her boobs to rocking. Her nipples tightened as she enjoyed watching her heavy boobs wobble in time with her brushing. Her teeth were would be very clean when she finally finished. And her nipples stayed very, very stiff.

She smiled once more at the erotic sight of her dancing boobs, and as her lips parted in the smile, a string of foamy, white saliva and toothpaste froth escaped from her mouth. It landed on top of her left boob, then quickly ran down to her turgid nipple, where a milky white drop formed. As even more lascivious thoughts ran through her head, she shook her head and told herself it was time for some sleep. A thorough cleaning of her breast and nipple with a rough, damp washcloth ensued. The more direct nipple stimulation brought even more fluids into her pussy, but why bother cleaning up?

Back in the bedroom, she opened the dresser drawer to pull out a nightie - a habit going back to when she was a child. But then she paused, with the nightgown brushing against her nipples as she held it in front of her, and asked herself, why am I wearing a nightgown to bed? The kids gave up sleepwear years ago - why shouldn't I? The thought sent a naughty shiver through her body, and the signals from her stiffening nipples made the decision an easy one.

As she slid her naked body between the satiny sheets, she wondered whether the erotic feelings that every corner of her skin was sending to her brain would allow her to sleep. I'm in my 40's, for Pete's sake, she thought, and I'm getting turned on by the feel of these sheets sliding over my big breasts, teasing my hungry nipples, my naked tush slipping along the lower sheet. How do John and Kelli manage to get any sleep? Why did I wait so long to sleep naked? Old habits ... but that's an old habit that's now history! Plus I'm going green, she thought - less laundry to run! But to heck with being green, now my hands can feel my naked boobs, my fingers can caress these wonderful nipples, flesh to flesh, no more fumbling to get under my nighty or settling for feeling my boobs through the cloth.

But as Marie toyed with her nipples, she realized there were other things running through her mind that were going to give her trouble getting to sleep. Sure, the afternoon had been dangerous, thrilling, and very erotic. Her hands worked her stiffening nipples with more purpose as she relived how many times she had brought herself to a nipple orgasm thinking about seducing John, and how hungrily John had stared at her exposed underboob and even her naked nipples. When it first happened, she had been truly embarrassed to find that her nipples had slipped out, but now, especially thinking about how her nips had so transfixed her son, the memory of her nipple exposure was transformed from embarrassing to erotic. Even quite erotic, she realized, as another nipple orgasm overtook her. And lord knows, she really wanted to get some cock back in her - well, in her life.

But could she really seduce her own son? I'm a middle aged, highly respected lawyer, for goodness sake - how can I be thinking this way? But then her very stiff nipples answered - because you want him, and it sure seems like he wants you. Not able to stop herself, she brought herself to one more nipple orgasm while imagining John's dick filling her sopping pussy, and then she finally drifted off. Like Kelli, she was cupping her right boob.

Marie woke up well before the kids did. At first she was startled when she realized that her left hand was touching her warm, well rounded, naked breast - no nightgown! As her head cleared and she began to toy with her stiff nipple, she remembered that she had climbed into bed naked - and that it felt delightful! But then she realized that she'd just been having a very erotic dream, explaining why her nipple was stiff from the get go, and she tried to recover the dream - but it was fading too fast.

Sleeping naked gave me such a good sleep, once I got there, she thought. But her nipples were both calling for attention, so she brought her other hand up to cup her other bulging bosom, now slowly stroking both nipples. But her thoughts quickly turned to John, and the vision of his long, hard dick as revealed by the dim hall light last night. Since she was already quite aroused from the dream, she quickly decided that an early morning nipple orgasm was in order. She also decided that she wanted this nipple orgasm to be a good one, nice and leisurely. The kids would sleep for most of another hour anyway - she would take her time playing with her nipples.

She threw back the covers and rubbed her hands down her naked body, trembling as her finger tips lightly slid by her pussy lips, giving her hungry clit a light massage in the process. She repeated the motion, feeling her bosoms swell and her nipples crinkle into elongated pillars of needy flesh.

Her hand rose softly, slowly, up over her hips to her flat tummy and to the lower reaches of her rib cage. Her breathing grew deeper and her tits rose higher, waiting for that first touch. Then her fingers reached the base of her mountainous breasts and she inhaled more deeply at the contact. Moving her warm hands up those tender slopes, she began cupping her boobs. She spread her thumbs wide to push in the sides of her tits as her palms filled with the underside of the pliant mounds of her mammaries. Looking down, she could see her nipples outlined against the backlit window shades, pointing high and proud, her cleavage running toward her chin for as far as her view allowed. Her hands were still hidden behind the luscious curves of her big breasts.

She slowly released her boobs, letting the breast flesh slide along her palms as she did so, the plaint mounds settling on her chest, her hands coming into view. Her round, swollen tits had flattened, just a little, but her stiff nipples still lined up in profile. She brought her thumbs and forefingers down on either side of each nipple, the red painted nails shining, until her nails just touched the outside edges of her areolas, her finger pads still some quarter inch away from her waiting, pulsing nipples.

Then, she slowly closed the gap between her digits and the sides her sensitive nipples, her fingers pointing straight down, her nails just grazing her areolas. She could see the shaft of each nipple between her delicate digits. As their pincer motion brought them into contact with her elongated nipples, she sucked in her breath as the electricity shot from her nipples to her brain to her clit, which she squeezed between her thighs. She might have started off thinking of John's dick, but now it was all about Marie and her hungry nipples

Slowly, squeezing her nipples more tightly, she began to lift her hands. She loved to watch her nipples extend that way when she played with them. Pausing with her nipples pulled out a good inch, her areolas elongating to accommodate the stretch, she slowly twisted her nipples, first one way, and then the other. Oh, that feels nice! She was not really aware of it, but she had begun to rock her right thigh over her left, giving her clit at least some of what it wanted. She began to purr, a low rumble in her throat as she felt herself building toward a slow, glorious nipple orgasm.

Then, still gripping her nipples tightly, she brought her fingers back down, closer to her boobs; next, she started to pull her nipples around in small circles, leading her bulging boobs along the same path, first to the sides, then toward the middle, causing her tits to sway and wobble on her chest. She increased the size of the paths her nipples were taking, giving sensational feedback from her now more wildly wobbling boobs, as well as creating more tension on her sensitive nipples. As she continued dragging her boobs around by the nipples, now adding a nipple twist into the mix, she felt her need to climax building; but she held off, bringing herself right to the edge several times before backing off, slowing the movement of her nipples, loving the thrill of being so close. Then she rotated her nipples a bit faster and widened their circular path, her boobs following as they must. She smiled as she heard the soft slap of one big boob colliding with the other boob when they met in the middle, sound being another erotic sensation added to the mix.

But then, after starting to pull her nipples around in an even wider circle, the sights, the sounds, and the feelings of and from her pliant mammaries and her very non-pliant nipples overwhelmed her and she knew it was too late - the nipple orgasm was upon her! Biting her lip to stifle the moan that was building, she lifted her nipples high into the air, until they slipped from her fingers, then she quickly recaptured her nips and pulled them out to the release point, over and over, tighter and tighter, as the nipple orgasm washed over her. As long as she kept pulling her nipples, the orgasm continued, though it finally waned in intensity despite her continued nipple play.

As she came down from her peak, she went back to cradling her boobs, lifting the orbs softly now, slowly pushing on her still stiff nipples, forcing her nips down onto her boobs, her areolas indenting, no match for the will of those iron hard nipples.

A new idea came to her, which she had to try. Instead of pushing her nipples to the side, she pushed her left nipple straight down into the pliant mound of boob with her left index finger. Then, she brought her right hand over (sorry, right nip - I'll come back) and pushed the surrounding boob together, fully immersing her throbbing nipple into her soft breast flesh. With a twisting motion, she could feel her own impossibly stiff nipple inside her bosom! Her thighs began to move again.

By loosening the pressure on her boob, she allowed her nipple to slowly peek out of its breast pouch. She used the finger nail of her left index finger to slowly run across the top of her nipple, the only area now exposed. A shiver went through her body as she felt a second nipple orgasm building.

She let her nipple pop up out of the slit she had made in her breast, giving her nip a twist before pushing it back down, fully out of sight again. She twisted the submerged nipple once more, then let her nip pop back out of its warm cage, her own areola caressing the sides of that pylon. Feeling a second nipple orgasm building, she repeated the nipple hide and seek game, moving faster and faster until her body convulsed in nipple orgasm nearly as strong as the first!

Calming down after some minutes, she rubbed her bosoms deeply, in an up and down motion, loving the feel of her nipples on her palms. But time was moving on, and she had other plans for her nipples.

This orgasms had turned out to be all about Marie and her nipples, but as the cloud of glorious sensations began to part, her mind turned back to John. She double checked her resolve, and yes, she had to find a way to get his big dick in her needy pussy. But then there was Kelli, whose youthful boobs certainly were a match for her own, and who inexplicably seemed to have gone on a mission to tease John with her tits and the stiff nipples she seemed all so keen to show off to John. With Kelli around, what were her chances of even competing for his attention, let along getting John in bed?

As she rose and wobbled to the bathroom to clean up her abundant fluids, though, she was struck with an idea - a start, at least. Her kids had always known her to cook Sunday breakfast wearing both a nightgown and, at this season, a light summer robe on top. But her she was, naked after her nipple orgasms and from having spent a glorious night between her bed sheets with no nightgown on. Why not just put on her robe with no nightgown? Her nipples rose once again at the naughtiness of the thought. And then she realized that she had a new robe that might be perfect!

Taking the tags off, she held the robe up to the light coming in the window. Yes, there was a floral print on it, but looking through it, she could easily see the lattice work of the window and the chair in the corner. When worn with a nightgown, probably modest enough, but with just her naked body, her wobbly boobs, her stiff nipples, bare beneath the thin fabric? Erotic for sure, and daring and naughty in a different way than the underboob she had exposed in her suit yesterday. She shivered in anticipation of carrying through with the plan, her boobs wiggling and her nipples tightening as she slid her arms through the sleeves and wrapped the robe across her breasts, giving each boob and each nipple a caress as she did so.

123456...9