Spying on Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John then opened his mouth as wide as possible to suck in a portion of the end of his mother's large and trembling breast, feeling the turgid nipple against the roof of his mouth. As he rubbed the underside of the nip with his tongue, he felt his mother spasm once again, bucking her pussy against his left hand, which, forgotten for a moment, he once again activated. "Ohhh ... so good, so good ... Mmmmmmm!"

John had closed his eyes, the better to concentrate on the sensations of boob flesh - his mom's boob flesh - against his lips and tongue, and of the turgid nipple he was rubbing against the roof of his mouth. But when he opened them, he first looked north, taking in his mother's face. Her beautiful hair, mussed though it was, framed her flawless features. Her mouth was open as deep, ragged breaths moved rapidly in and out. But what was strangely erotic was that her eyes were closed and her expression was one of rapture - rapture for which he was responsible! He impressed that memory into his mind - another piece of this erotic experience to treasure - and shifted his gaze back to his Mom's right nipple.

At this point, Marie, relishing her highly eroticized state, was using her index finger to idly roll her right nipple around in a circle, pushing the stiff nubbin part way into the softer areolar flesh.

Noting that, John thought that it would be exciting to mirror her nipple manipulations with his tongue. He eased off on the suction, allowing Marie's breast to flow part way back out of his mouth. Her left nipple was now more central in his mouth, and he swirled his tongue around the nipple, pushing the nubbin down into the breast flesh, much as Marie was doing with the other nipple.

This elicited another moan from his mother, and both continued the same nipple play for a bit longer. John found it highly erotic to think that his mother was so aroused that she would play with her own nipple while he was tonguing her other nipple. He idly wondered, can you call it masturbation if you're with another person? But he didn't waste many neurons on the question - he was just loving the nipple play.

Marie may not have been aware of John's plan to mirror her nipple action at that point, but she shortly caught on when she started to twist and squeeze her left nipple while running the tip of her fingernail over the sensitive end of her right nipple. Because the next thing she knew, John was gently holding onto her left nipple with his teeth while flicking his tongue on the end of the sensitive pillar of flesh while working his lower jaw back and forth, rolling her nipple between his teeth, to imitate his Mom's twisting action.

Marie looked down at her son's face and saw that his eyes were concentrating on her right boob and the action of her fingers on her own nipple. "Oh, John ... that's so good," his mother cooed. She savored the feelings coming from both nipples and felt a strange, motherly pride in and love for her son. "Learn what a woman likes, John, and you'll be amazed at what can happen."

John looked up to see his mother's face smiling at him, but when a smile burst forth on his own face, her nipple slipped out of his mouth. "No fair making me smile, Mom - I can't suck on your nipple that way and smile at the same time!" That caused Marie to chuckle, turning her ample bosoms into quivering mountains of breast flesh.

As John resumed his nipple stimulation, Marie briefly abandoned her right nipple to stroke her handsome son's face and hair. "I love you, John," she whispered, with a strange mixture of motherly love, pride, and lust, each fighting for primacy in her brain.

"Ah uv oo oo, ah," John managed, not willing to again relinquish his Mom's nipple for a properly enunciated "I love you, too, Mom." He knew the message was received.

Marie went back to twisting her right nipple, but soon, the urge to progress to another nipple orgasm overtook her, and she began to pull her right nipple toward the ceiling, pinching her nip ever more tightly. Her breathing became more and more ragged.

John didn't want to risk hurting his Mom, so he let go of her nipple from between his teeth and sucked the nipple back into his mouth, using just his lips to hold the precious nubbin. As he raised his head, he sucked harder, pulling her left boob into an elongated cone, much as Marie was doing with her right bosom. Marie started to use her grip on her nipple to pull her bosom in a circle, all the while flicking the end of her nipple with her finger tip. John mimicked that action as well, once again using his tongue to stimulate the end of the nipple in his mouth.

"Mmmmm ..." Marie moaned, her eyes closed once again. "Follow my lead, John, and be quick. I'm going to come again," she announced. With that, she pulled her nipple up even more, stretching the pillar of flesh to its limits. John did his best to follow suit, but he lost his hold on her nipple, and her breast collapsed into a quivering mass. He quickly dove back in and recaptured the nipple, but the dammed up feelings in Marie's body were, quite literally, already starting to flow.

With another nipple orgasm rushing forward, Marie quickly pulled harder on her right nipple until it, too, slipped from her grasp. "Oh, god - again, John, again, again," she exhorted, as she quickly re-found her right nipple and pulled it up quickly until losing her grip over and over, with John doing his best to mimic the action on her left nipple.

By now, Marie's body was contorting in the throes of her most powerful nipple orgasm of the day. Her face was an erotic mask of lust and her hips were bucking against John's left hand which she held firmly between her clenched thighs.

John was doing his best to keep from coming himself, but so charged was the sight of his mother coming like that that he had to close his eyes and pull away.

For Marie, this last nipple orgasm was the final straw. She had had thoughts of teaching her son more techniques, more ways that he could turn a girl into putty in his hands, but her pussy had been denied a good fuck for far too long. "John - I can't wait any longer - I want you inside me - get your suit off" she said urgently, as she unzipped her skirt and tossed it aside. John stood and very carefully removed his suit; an unanticipated stroke along his dick, by hand or suit, would have him erupting somewhere other than deep in his mom's pussy. He really wanted to avoid that! "Oh, my, ..." Marie gasped as she finally got an unobstructed look at her son's long, fat dick.

She was pulling hard on her nipples as John climbed back on the bed, knees between her legs. "Move on top of me ... that's it ... here, let me help you ... Ohhhh, god!" As John's long, hard dick slid easily into her well lubricated pussy, Marie began rocking her hips into her son's, her boobs likewise rocking on her chest, her rock hard nipples seeming to point at John's panting mouth.

"S ... slow down Mom ... Let me - catch my breath," John gasped, closing his eyes rather than be seduced by the sight of his Mom's rotating boobs and nipples, not to mention the hungry look on her face and the hungry, clenching pulsations of her pussy.

Marie, despite being beside herself with lust, understood immediately that it would be over all too soon if she didn't stop moving. At this stage, John's dick was firmly implanted in Marie's sopping pussy, but she willed her body into a tense state of quiet. Well, most of her body - the walls of her pussy spasmed on and off, despite her efforts, and her brain was flooded with the sensations that she had denied herself for too long. Her well hung son was definitely giving her a well-filled feeling - and it was glorious!

John, with his eyes closed, was holding his upper body up, arms stiff, his hands on the mattress, his forearms pushing into the sides of his Mom's ample boobs. This he knew from the softness he felt, and the sensation of his Mom's tits rubbing up and down with her rapid breathing. But as soon as Marie had guided him into her, he had closed his eyes and was holding his breath as he tried to ignore the exquisite sensations of his Mom's pussy muscles contracting around his rigid dick, and the pressure he felt as his own muscles involuntarily contracted in response, pressing harder into his Mom's love canal. God, he wanted to come so bad - but at the same time he didn't want these feelings to end too soon.

At last, he opened his eyes. Marie's own eyes were focused on him, her face filled with adoration and lust at the same time. John's heart leapt, but his eyes were immediately drawn to his Mom's swollen boobs and the taut nipples that capped them. He was again amazed to see that even her areolas and part of the soft, white breast flesh were crinkled up as well. "I never knew how beautiful you are, Mom," he whispered in all earnestness.

Not unaware of the focus of and lust in John's eyes, Marie smiled as she replied, "You really do like my big tits, don't you? And did you like it when I was playing with my own nipple?"

With that thought, from just moments before (as far as Marie knew) and with hearing his Mom mention playing with her own nipple, John's memory brought back a flood of images from the day at the pool, and especially watching her play with her nipples through her bedroom window. That was spying, highly erotic to be sure, but this was another level - she knew that he had been watching her toy with her own nipple, and she seemed to like knowing that he was watching - so many layers of eroticism! "Oh, god, yes!" was his emphatic reply. "Play with your nipples, I do so love to watch you cup your big boobs and twist those amazing nipples!"

Needing no further encouragement, Marie brought her hands to her boobs, lifting her breasts and pushing them together into a big, doubly rounded mass of breast flesh, with a mile of cleavage in the middle. John watched, fascinated, as the new stresses altered her areolas into inviting oval shapes. But her nipples, stiff as they were, maintained their pointing, pillar shapes.

John's mouth hung open, literally drooling, as Marie brought her hands to her nipples, allowing her big breasts to settle back down. With spread fingers, she slowly ran the red painted tips over her nipples. John wished that he could focus on both nipples at the same time, but his Mom must have read his mind. Whenever his hungry eyes shifted from one nipple to the other nipple, she stayed the motion of one hand and only moved the other. Well, maybe she pinched the one ignored nipple between her fingers until his gaze returned - she couldn't help herself. Her nipples were insatiable!

As her pinkie started to slide past her left nipple, John could see the base of the rigid pylon appear from the surrounding areola, the nipple's unyielding stiffness depressing the background areola. Then more and more of the length of the nipple was revealed until, with an almost audible pop, the entire nipple pulled free. As it did, John felt his Mom's pussy contract around his dick, and felt a drizzle of precum ooze out his cock to mingle with his Mom's abundant juices.

Marie started a slow rocking of her hips as she continued to tease one nipple and then the other, her eyes drinking in the lust on her son's face. Sure, it had been fun teasing John with her boob and nipple displays at the pool, but this level of lust was a treasure. She vowed to find more ways to use her boobs and nipples to keep her son panting for the rest of the summer. And to keep his hard dick filling her hungry pussy. Why had she waited so long?!

Somehow, John was managing to drink in the nipple teasing and the pussy clenches without losing his load, but the pressure kept building. He risked matching his Mom's hip motion, bringing his aching cock a little bit out and then back in as his Marie rocked her hips.

When both nipples had been caressed by all of her fingers, Marie next grabbed her stiff nipples with thumb and middle finger, saving her index finger to flick quickly back and forth over the sensitive ends of those nubbins. Mistake - she quickly closed her eyes and stopped all motion in her body as a series of pulsations swept through her vaginal walls. But both she and John pulled back from the brink, both holding their breaths, willing it not to end.

But the die was cast - once Marie regained control, she decided it was time. When she heard John begin breathing again, and saw that his eyes were again open and focused on one or the other of her nipples, she gripped her nipples tightly and lifted her boobs up by her nipples. "I want you to ... I want you to fuck me now, John - fuck me good and hard."

She had searched for a better word than "fuck" - she and her kids never used such language - but "fuck" just seemed to be the best choice. It had startled her when it passed her lips, and John lost his focus on his Mom's nipples for a second, but he just gave a devilish grin and started to slide his dick in and out, a little further each time. He could swear he heard their fluids gurgling as he did so.

Marie gripped her nipples even more tightly as John's motion picked up. Soon, they were both aware, as their bodies rocked on the bed, Marie's boobs were sloshing back and forth beneath her stationary nipples, held as they were by her fingers. The visual sensation for John was yet one more rung on the ladder of eroticism. As for Marie, the extra pull her bouncing boob flesh exerted on her nipples, first toward her chin and then toward her navel, heightened the flood of signals from her tortured nipples and swollen boobs. John soon found the rhythm that translated into the most boob motion, then started sliding his dick further out and harder back in. He knew he couldn't last much longer.

"That's it John ... harder ... oh, god, I want to feel you shoot you sperm deep inside me ... my nipples are on fire! I'm going to give myself a nipple orgasm with you inside me! I love it! Do you like watching my nipples John? Did you like watching me have my nipple orgasms? Do you like the way my boobs are rocking up and down? Nipples, nipples, nipples. Oh, this is soooo hot!"

With that, Marie pushed things past the limits. "Watch, my nipples John ... and come with me" she said as she pulled her nipples sharply up so they slipped from her fingers, then she grabbed her nipples again, repeating the motions as she mumbled, "Harder ... harder ... watch my nipples, John, watch my nipples ... oh, god, a nipple orgasm with your big dick filling my pussy! Come with me now ... Ohhhhhhh!" And then the nipple/pussy orgasm washed over her. Her entire body convulsed, her nipples throbbed as she kept pulling on her nips, her pussy clamped down on John's dick in pulsating waves, and, despite all of the sensations in her own body, she found the awareness to feel her son's release, as he grunted and held himself deep, deep inside his mother, the buckets of sperm being massaged out by his own muscles and hers. And still she kept playing with her nipples...

And still he kept coming, for at least another minute. Finally opening his eyes, he saw his Mom's face contorted with pleasure, as she now held her ample breasts and toyed more gently with her nipples. Her pussy kept contracting, though less frequently, as she focused on how full - and how wet - she still felt.

"Hug me, John," she finally said, as her son collapsed on her soft bosoms, her stiff nipples making their presence known as they dug into his chest. She cradled his head, running her fingers through his thick hair. Her nipples pulsed at the feel of his naked chest rubbing against them.

John's mind was whirling. He had just had sex with his own mother! His hormones had driven him, for sure - but she had taken charge. Her nipples! He loved watching her nipples. And seeing her bring herself to nipple orgasms was amazing - perhaps even more so in person than through her window. He thought he could still feel her hard nips digging into his chest. He shifted position slightly to confirm - sure enough, her nipples were still hard. His deflating dick surged a bit at the thought.

She had "instructed" him on how to treat a woman, how to please her, then encouraged him to suck on her nipples! Was it all for show? Was it just to satisfy her own longings? Was it wrong for him to let it happen? Screw it, he thought - why question the fates that had brought him such an amazing experience! She loves me as a son, and maybe as a lover; who I am to look a gift bosom in the mouth? He smiled at the mental turn of phrase, then felt himself swelling as he remembered how amazing it had felt to suck his mother's boob into his mouth, to feel the throbbing nipple with his tongue...

For her part, Marie had, for a moment, but only a moment, let her mind wandered down the path of regret - she had seduced her own son! But what of it? He'd be off at college soon enough, playing with some other girl's nipples, and probably (almost certainly) having sex. Iin the meantime, why should she deny her own nipples the happiness he had given her nips, why deny herself the feeling of his cock exploding in her pussy? Why deny her son the pleasure that her boobs, her nipples, and her pussy had so clearly had given him?

With her concerns once again wrestled to the ground, she drew a deep breath, forcing her swollen boobs into John's chest as she inhaled, then gave an audible sigh on exhalation. She pulled John's head more tightly to her neck, which he had been kissing, raising some goose bumps. And raising her nipples.

"You okay, Mom?" he asked, concerned that the sigh might indicate that she had some regrets.

"Just fine, John. Actually, more than fine," she said with an unseen smile on her face. "You?"

"Great - more than great." Then, after a pause, "Our secret?"

"Our secret."

John, tiring of kissing Marie's neck and anxious to get back to licking his Mom's nipples, contorted his body so as to kiss first her shoulder, then the upper portions of her right boob. The nipple came into view, as stiff as ever.

Marie was happy to know that they were both okay with what had happened. She was also happy with the progress John was making toward giving her ever hungry nipples some more attention. She felt his member swelling insider her, and she felt her pussy twitch.

John raised his head a bit to re-engage his mouth with her gift bosom, slowly circling her tender, hard nipple with his tongue, then sucking the nip deeper into his mouth, along with a portion of breast flesh. He heard his Mom sigh as she lifted her boob towards his eager mouth. She was as insatiable as his sister. Kelli! What, if anything, would he tell Kelli?? Ponder that question later, he decided, right now, he had two beautiful bosoms and two amazing nipples to feast on. He felt another twitch down below and, felt himself lengthening once more, pushing deeper into his Mom's hot, tight, and very wet pussy. He switched to the other very stiff nipple as his Mom moaned in renewed pleasure.

With that most amazing orgasm having at least partly satiated her hunger, Marie used part of her brain to think about the changes she might make in her clothing and her actions so as to keep her son interested. And to compete with Kelli! Her nipples pulsed again as she thought of wearing loose tops, tops that would allow long downblouse glances at what she now resolved would be her perpetually braless breasts, her nipples always stiff; or, as a different kind of tease, she might wear one of her pushup shelf bras, nipples at full alert over the tops of the cups, of course, paired with her thin white blouse that would do nothing to stop him from seeing her throbbing nipples; more time at the pool with her areolas exposed beneath the bikini cups, then stretching her arms overhead until her nipples popped out "without her noticing;" leaving her bedroom door ajar while giving herself a nipple orgasm ... or two! The thought of John "spying" on her would make that so much more fun!

1...456789