Squared, the Wind-up

Story Info
The four girls wind in their trip with a wild wild evening.
2.3k words
4.19
6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning was relatively normal the following day. Saran had made us a quick breakfast and none of us were really up for the idea of a hike or anything for the rest of the day. In fact we're quite happy to sit indoors and spend the day as it was pretty much gloomy and raining since morning. It was indeed Sana's birthday and we decided to make her special by giving her a little bit of a surprise. It was close to evening and the rain had finally stopped when we decided to execute our plan. The two younger ones had worn a t-shirt and a pair of pajama bottoms, Saran and I were both in a knee length nightdresses which we sometimes wear indoors. We were all seated in a semi circle around Sana who was sitting on the sofa facing the television. I got up and went behind her and held her firmly into my arms. Saran did the same and she had her hands around her shoulder while Nisha and I had ours around her hips and legs.

She was quite apprehensive and her face turned red and she wasn't sure what was happening. We didn't bother explaining much and just held her tightly into the group huddle to give her birthday spanking. We started with one smack and the spanking continued on and on until her pajama bottom was lowered down to her knees along with her panties by Nisha. She was now completely naked from the waist downwards. We stopped for a few seconds and Sana was trying to cover herself, looking down. Then we continued with our spanks but this time instead of smacking the ass cheeks, I moved my hand along her ass crack. She didn't protest and just let us be as the spanking went on and on, this time with our hands going along the length of her bare crack and our fingers touching the rim of her asshole and occasionally her pussy lips. By the time we were done with the spanking, she was all wet and her lips were quite swollen. I was the first to touch her down there. Her eyes were closed and she seemed quite immersed into the feeling. My finger started moving in and out and Saran had her hand over her pussy as well. Sana was moaning out loud and her body started shaking.

Soon we had all our hands on her ass and pussy and it was all wild. Her body was trembling and she was moaning louder and louder. Soon her body arched forward and she let out a scream. She had orgasmed quickly. She sat back and her head dropped back with her eyes still closed. I moved up and held her tight into my arms and kissed her deeply. She held me tight and we had a prolonged kiss. Nisha and Saran too joined in and it was all wild for a few minutes as our lips and tongues explored her bare breasts having lifted her t-shirt and bra upwards. Sana's body was quite limp as the three of us played around her nakedness. Her eyes were shut and she seemed pretty much relaxed.

We went on with our wild exploration of her body for quite a while before deciding to take it a little further. All of us were a little high and drunk in a sort of way and it was quite an exciting feeling altogether. Saran went out and came back with a piece of freshly cut ginger. It was long, thick and almost of the size of a small banana. Sana had her eyes still closed and her naked body was laid flat on the couch. Her t-shirt and bra were lifted and her naked breasts were visible to us.

I went in with the piece of ginger and touched her lips and moved around her clit and she twitched a bit and her eyes opened. We were all staring at her and she blushed. Nisha came to her face and held her cheeks and whispered to her that it was going to be fun. Sana nodded and closed her eyes. I pushed the tip of the ginger into her pussy and she moaned. Nisha and I continued alternatively pushing the piece of ginger in and out of her pussy for the next few minutes. By then, the entire piece of ginger was all coated with her juices. I slowly pulled it out and moved it to her anus and started poking. She moaned louder and Nisha covered her mouth with hers. We went on poking her ass with the piece of ginger until the entire thing was all inside. Sana's body arched a bit and she squirmed but didn't make any attempt to stop us. Saran too came closer and started stroking her nipples with her hands and Sana started trembling once again.

I was still holding the base of the ginger which was inside her and was poking it in and out of her asshole. Her body was starting to shiver a lot and we knew it was about to explode soon. We kept it going on and on, faster and faster and finally her body arched up and she started trembling violently.

Sana was lying flat on the couch and her face was all red. The three of us were looking at her. We didn't stop there. I moved up to her face and started kissing her passionately. Meanwhile I felt some hands rubbing my ass over my nightdress. I knew that it was Nisha as Saran was busy playing around with Sana. I felt her hands lift up my nightdress and slip my panties down. She started caressing my ass with her hands and I moaned a bit. I was quite high and it was all quite exciting. Soon I felt her finger poking around my anus and it was all slippery. It was clear that she had rubbed some of the juice from Sana's pussy and I couldn't help but moan. I felt her push her finger in and I let out a cry and tried to move back but she held me tightly. I didn't resist further and soon it was all moving in and out smoothly. Soon she added another finger and then a third one.

I was quite a mess by now. Sana was lying right below me with her body all naked and her legs open wide. Her pussy was oozing a lot and the aroma was quite strong. Saran was gently caressing her while she was holding her by the shoulders and was kissing her neck and sucking her nipples. Nisha was right behind me and had her three fingers inside my asshole and she was also fondling my pussy from behind with her other hand. My legs were shaking and it was all so overwhelming. I was a bit scared about the idea of anal sex and wasn't sure if I would be able to take it. I just relaxed and let Nisha play around with my ass.

Nisha was holding my shoulder and had her other hand on my hips and she had her fingers moving in and out of my ass. She was a bit taller than me and I could sense her boobs on my back of the nightdress.

Meanwhile Sana was also a mess. She was trembling and her body was arching up. Saran had her hands around her and was holding her tight and whispering in her ears. Sana's pussy was oozing a lot and Saran was rubbing her hands on her swollen pussy lips. She had her finger inserted in and was rubbing her inner walls. It wasn't long before Sana exploded once again for the third time and this time her body shook so much that it almost fell down from the couch. It took a while before her body went all limp. We could hear her breathing heavily and we could feel her chest rising up and down. She was covered in sweat and her eyes were closed.

Meanwhile Nisha was still playing around with my asshole and she was rubbing her finger on the rim of my hole and I too was about to cum vigorously. My body arched and my eyes were shut. My body was still shaking when I felt a hard object being pushed into my ass. My body stiffened up and there I let out scream and my juices squirted everywhere. My eyes were still closed and I was breathing heavily. My head was on the sofa, resting and I was completely drained.

I was not sure how much time had passed when I saw Nisha reached out to Saran. She had the bottle of chocolate syrup in her hand and she poured it into Saran's mouth. I watched the two of them kissing passionately. Saran was still in her nightdress and had her breasts pressed into Nisha's over her t-shirt. Their hands were moving all over their bodies and the scene was quite erotic. Saran moved her hands down to her panties and pulled it down. Nisha did the same with her bottom and panties. Saran lifted Nisha's top and Nisha removed Saran's nightdress completely and the two girls were kissing and fondling each other completely naked. Nisha moved down and licked and sucked on Saran's breasts and moved her hand down to her pussy and started fingering her.

It was clear that Nisha was going to be the dominant one. She pulled her fingers out and Saran lay on her back and spread her legs wide. Nisha held her hips and buried her tongue deep into Saran's pussy. She moved her tongue up and down and licked her inner thighs as well and Saran moaned. Soon Nisha pushed two of her fingers in and went on with the fingering. Saran was trembling and her body was arching and Saran was all a mess. Her body was shaking and her eyes were closed and she was moaning and screaming out loud.

I watched the wild act happening right in front of me, so as Sana from the other side. It was a bit embarrassing as Saran was few years elder to Nisha and we were watching her being taken by a younger girl. However it was an erotic scene. The two of us were both naked and we could see each other's private parts. It was clear that our excitement levels were quite high as our pussy were all wet. Nisha's body was beautiful and it was quite a scene watching her go wild on Saran. She was holding Saran's hips and was moving her fingers in and out while licking her clit.

Saran's legs were shaking and her eyes were closed. She was moaning loudly and it was clear that she was close to orgasm. Nisha could sense the same and increased her pace. Saran's body started shaking and it arched upwards. She was trembling vigorously and her body fell back. Her breath was heavy and she was all covered in sweat. It was the wildest scene I had ever witnessed and it was so hot and erotic.

We were all naked and exhausted. There was a lot of chocolate syrup and juices all over our bodies. The evening was all crazy and I had never imagined something like this would ever happen in my life. I had never even dreamt of the things that happened over the last few days. It was so exciting and so erotic. We had gone beyond the wildest limits and we were not sure what else could come up.

We laid down as such for the next half an hour or so before realizing that we had to clean ourselves. The four of us decided to take a bath together. The sun has set and it was dark already, hence we decided to have an open bath behind the house from the well. The four of us had the night dress and panties in our hands and were walking towards the well. We were still naked and could see each other's vulnerabilities. It was a bit embarrassing as we weren't used to this sort of thing but we were in a bit of a daze. Nisha got the well bucket filled and poured the water on the ground and we stepped in. Nisha filled the bucket once again and started pouring the water on our body. It was all wet and the atmosphere was quite chilly. We started shivering.

There was not much soap or anything, so we just rubbed ourselves. We were rubbing each other's bodies and we could see each other's bare skin and privates. Nisha was a bit bold and held Saran by the shoulders and kissed her deeply. Her hands were moving all over her breasts. Her lips were so soft and warm and her tongue was moving inside her mouth. It was an amazing experience altogether. She held Saran's breast with one hand and had the other one on my butt. Saran had her eyes closed and she seemed to be enjoying herself.

Soon, her fingers moved down to my vagina and I moaned. We were in a huddle with the three of us surrounding Sana. Our lips and tongues explored her bare breasts and her nipples while our hands were on her ass and pussy. Sana's body was quite limp and she was still in a state of shock. We were still in a huddle and the four of us were kissing each other and caressing each other.

I had just experienced the wildest moments and it was quite a shock and it was quite exciting. Never had I thought that the four of us would ever come so close to each other. The last few hours were an experience altogether and I had no clue what was going to happen next. It was going to be a very long night as we wound up washing ourselves and got back wrapped in towels. We were all pretty excited and were looking forward to more fun.

The End