Squat Training Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unhhhh...three...SIR!" Mark cried, his entire lower body was burning and sweat was beginning to pour off him. By the eleventh swat Mark was in tears and his entire body was vibrating from the pain and the effort to remain standing. Now his head dropped forward in exhaustion, his eyes closed.

Frank ran his hand through the wet hair on Mark's head, grabbed and pulled back. "I'd add another one boy, since you were supposed to keep your head up, but this last one will be special and you need an adjustment anyway." Frank reached down and grabbed Mark's ballsack, pulling it back between his legs. Then he reared back with the belt, bringing it deftly down and up with a sidewards motion. After the main area of the belt caught Mark's ass, the narrower tongue slipped in and wrapped around Mark's sack, snapping it quickly back as the belt slid away.

"Eeeeeyow!" Mark screeched as this new pain shot up through his abdomen. He collapsed as far as he could given the straps holding him in place, then he gave a weak "Twelve, Sir."

Frank pulled the fig out from Marks ass and then undid the straps holding his hands to the ropes and his feet to the kettlebells. Mark sagged into the larger mans arms. "You did pretty good," Frank said as he held a bottle of Gatorade to Mark's lips, cradling him like a baby.

--------------------------------------------------------

12