All Comments on 'Squeezed Together with Sister'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

After a recent dearth of great stories, back you come.

But you can't stop there!! They are only at the start of their trip - please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Good work!

peebudypeebudyalmost 8 years ago
Naughty

what a well written and enjoyable story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 8 years ago
Really hot

Could write this many ways.

Brother sister, Mother son, Father Daughter.

Really good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful...

Could have written in several steps...ending with this beautiful complete sexual pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet!

Hot as hell. I cannot wait for the other chapters. Nice job.!!

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Yes, very HOT and arousing. I think Emily needs to continue giving her brother sex and bring him over to her side. They can have a lot of fun together if they work on it together. Cannot wait for the next chapter !! Thanks.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
What words were there were sublime but ....

I'm greedy and wanted more. I liked how Emily took the initiative and always had an answer. She's a dynamo so I wanted more about her character and why she set this whole elaborate ruse up. The story was in Spain and HeyAll has done great work with offbeat and exotic locales that I expected more touring as Emily ' s agenda starts to unfold.

Once again , every word of story was enjoyed by me. But when the author is talented as HeyAll, I expect the tease section to not be so rushed, the please part was very good though. Very funny way to close story with bro-sis being casually outed.. That is the kind of nuance that sets this author apart from others who write in this genre.

MagicFingersMagicFingersalmost 8 years ago
More, More

Very well done. Yes, I was expecting more teasing too, like only a handjob to begin with. But I'm not complaining at all. I enjoyed all of it. I can easily see 8-10 more chapters so start writing!

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
TOO GOOD!

What a bunch of low life fucking perverts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hehe, I can picture the old guy in the bathroom, already finished with his business but hanging around to hear the full scoop with these two! Heh. I'm also curiously hungry for a little more on why sis insisted brother come along! :)

Thanks for writing!

dglnowdglnowalmost 8 years ago
More Please

Please continue this story. I want to read about how the retreat goes for both of them and how it changes their relationship to each other.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

If you enjoyed this story, you may also enjoy:

- "Squeezed Together with Mom"

- "Squeezed Together with Daughter"

As always, thank you for reading.

best wishes,

heyall

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 8 years ago
great story

would love to read more about what happens when they get to where they r going and if they continue when they get home and if their mom and dad found out about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sis takes the load

I loved this story, my older sister and I have been fucking since we were 16 and 18 years old, we are now 67 and 69.. I was so afraid that sis was going to crack and tell our parents that we had actually fucked on a bus ride to see a concert with our church group, we were in the back seat on the way home and she started stroking my cock through my suit pants until I was hard as a fucking rock, I was finger fucking her and this was a first for both of us. I told her I was going to cum and she stopped stroking me, she reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties off then backed up into my cock. I opened my pants far enough to free my cock and slipped it into her wet cunt. She was so hot and so wet I slid in without any problem until I hit her hymen and then I stopped and just started short stroking her, she put her hand in her mouth and bit down as she pushed back hard enough my cock to tear her hymen and she muffled a shot scream as I went through. I only lasted about two minutes and then I blew a huge load of cum into her waiting cunt. She came about a second later and we have been fucking ever since. I love her..

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 7 years ago
Awesome

Damn sure makes m wish I had a sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

More chapters please this was super good

quadigyquadigyalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Great story and well written. Thank you for sharing this experience.

MeBr123MeBr123over 6 years ago
Fun

Short and sweet. This could really use a follow-up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A follow up

That was great and a follow up would be superb

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THIS ONE!

If ever you decide to write a part two for any of your stories (which frankly almost all of them need) then it has to be this one. they haven't even got off the train to the yoga place yet and they've already fucked and been outed. she obviously let everybody know he is her brother so there should be so much for you to write about. please stop leaving your stories at the best part. my clit was on fire and I was ready to cum as the passenger said that and then the next line was "oops" I mean c'mon stop teasing me like this. you have a great writing skill but always, always, always cut the story short. if you do have plans for part two please let us know!

Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenover 6 years ago
Beautiful

How refreshing to read a story with a truly confident sexual female character and equally carnal lover.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 6 years ago

A very different approach But your story was very arousing. Hopefully, they'll get to a point while travelling to bang each other long and hard. Emily can teach her brother many things they can do from now on. Hopefully, they'll really get into it and it becomes their main focus when alone. Thanks cannot wait for another chapter. Thanks !!

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the story.

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
THAT WAS TREMENDOUS!

I even loved the twist at the end!

JagnagJagnagover 5 years ago
Nice

Great story, really enjoyed it all, thanks 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She could still end up pregnant.

I've heard of a young woman's granddaughter calling to tell her that, after a physical, the doctor asked the young woman if she knew she was pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crafty

Very well written and crafty indeed to create the atmosphere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lucky Brother

Great story....real family love...worked for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It worked

It got me to cum so i gave it five stars

2armoured2armouredabout 5 years ago
Well told.

You write well. Now tell us how the old guy knew they were siblings. What happened next and at the place they were going to? I suspect that a massive gangbang is brewing and our young hero is going to service all the older chicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So good!

So good, and SO FUNNY!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lust

Nussimme Metan ja Teijan kanssa kiimassa.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 3 years ago

Great story. This was a re-read for me. Would have loved to hear more of their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love it if there was a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a very good story. Please continue with more of their experiences during the adventure.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 2 years ago

Well-written story that was both engaging and fun to read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute story. He was a little bit of a wuss but not to bad. He certainly had no understanding of that whole life style. But in the next chapter, I am sure he will get a good education from his sister and the group.

mrdata9770mrdata97709 months ago

(7/29/2023) Naughty girl using her naughty bits to do naughty things to her poor innocent but now naughty older brother. I bet her middle name was Eve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22229 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...