SSBBW Barb - Pt. 02: Threesome

Story Info
Barb introduces me to her BBW friend Penny. Sleep over!
2.5k words
4.51
4.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at Barb's, having a shower. We mostly hung out at her apartment. It was bigger and cleaner than mine. Her shower was nicer too.

I rinsed sand from places I'd never had sand. I thought back to the afternoon with Barb.

I had been buried in the sand, buried under her ass for hours. Then she had to pee.

I'd never experienced being peed on before. But considering that it wasn't the only first that day, I just rolled with it.

She didn't want to risk drowning me. She had already been careless with my air supply already. So, she had backed off my face completely. Warm liquid ran down my neck, and soaked into the towel my head was poking out from.

She apologized profusely but we both had a good laugh. Though damp, she resumed her intermittent smothering.

It was an hour before the beach was deserted and we could go home.

I heard footsteps outside the bathroom. Barb emerged, naked and tanned.

"Hey, you!" She joined me in the shower.

"Hey. Leg shaving time?"

"Aw, if you don't mind." She turned her back to me. I got into the position; I sat on the shower floor and grabbed her razor.

She liked getting me to shave her legs often. It wasn't as easy for her, and I found it pretty enjoyable. I got to stare at her ass in the shower. And she was often in a frisky mood while washing up.

She bent over and I started at her calves. She didn't have much more than stubble, mostly because I was so consistent.

I worked my way up her thighs, gliding the razor across her uneven skin. She called it cottage cheese. I just thought of it as perfect imperfections. I loved every inch.

I continued up to her ass. Legs was also code for ass during shaving. Her mountainous cheeks loomed above me. I shaved very little but it was a perfect excuse to part her cheeks as I neared her crack.

She widened her stance as I shaved up to her asshole.

"All done?" She remained where she was.

"Yeah. Smooth as my bald head."

"I know you had a full day of this already, but...?"

Of course Barb wanted to sit on my face again. Already. That was her thing. She liked it even more than me.

"As if you have to ask." I sat with my back to the shower seat. I didn't know what else to call it. Bigger showers have them. A place to sit, or put your leg up.

We used it often. We spent so much time in here that the water often went cold.

I tilted my neck back and rested the back of my head on the bath pillow I affixed to the hard surface. The first time she put her full weight on me without it in here I had a migraine for an hour. Too much pressure on the back of my skull.

She backed up to me and used me like a throne. My face slipped into her wet canyon and she put all 420 lbs. on me. Maybe she was more since we met, she didn't give me a recent update.

The pressure and weight was tremendous. I was pushed against her deep warmth. She wiggled until my nose pushed against her asshole. I was exactly where she wanted me most of the time.

I tapped after a few more seconds. Holding my breath is easy enough. But between the pressure and the arousal, it was hard to go for long.

Whenever she sat on me in here, the other challenge was water running down her body and into my mouth. I swallowed a lot of shower water these days.

She found her clit between her massive thighs and that was my cue to finish myself off. I came because her colossal butt cut off my air, and I loved all her flesh. She loved being in control, knowing my struggles were almost always in ecstasy.

And really, it was always nice to cum at the same time.

She rocked hard as she moaned in the shower. She didn't have to stifle her noises like in our public experiments.

I saw stars and came too, pulling myself free because she ignored my tapping a little too long. The water made a slippery exit easier.

"There I go again, almost killing you!" She panted and helped me to stand.

"I keep cheating death, what can I say?" The smallest part of me was suspicious of just how forgetful she could be sometimes. But I knew it was easy to forger yourself on the verge of climax.

We dried off, had dinner, and cuddled in bed. I rubbed her big belly as she massaged my scalp. I found it calming.

"Remember what I said about Penny?"

She was the woman chatting up Barb while she ground my face to a pulp.

"Right, the one not quite your size, but close?

"Ha! Of course you remember that part. Yeah she's shorter and sorta pear shaped but still chunky. I also mentioned she might go for a threesome."

"Right. That's...very intriguing."

"I hope you don't take offense to the idea. I don't want you to think you're not enough for me. I'm not even bi, really. She is, though. Just thought it would be a nice gift for you!"

"I'm not opposed, I would totally be down." This was an understatement. I loved Barb but I wouldn't pass up a chance at a threesome. Another first for me.

"Well I farted on you and peed on you in the same day. So I thought it would make us even." She grinned. She clearly felt zero shame after the fact.

"Maybe you awakened something in me. Now I'll be begging for you to fart on me constantly!"

We both laughed. I was pretty sure it wouldn't be a routine of ours any time soon.

"Penny has someone, but they have an open deal. Just so you know. Guilt free night. I told her tomorrow worked?"

I worked from home, trading stock and other investing online. I had a very free schedule.

"Cool! Can't wait!"

We fell asleep shortly after.

The next morning I woke up first, and Barb was on her tummy. Nice. I could do one of her favorite wake ups.

I pulled down her pajamas, parted her cheeks, and found her asshole. I licked her until she woke up.

"...Mmm. Baby." She let me continue for a while before rolling over to kiss me.

"I know you like it. I saw my opportunity and I took it!"

"You're the best." She stretched and got ready for work. Part-time at the casino, counting money in the back all day with some minor admin duties paid her bills. I was never away from her for too long.

I tidied her place up while she was gone. I changed the sheets, and dressed up nice.

Barb picked up Penny on the way, as she didn't have her license. Barb had told me that Penny was 27. She was much younger than I would have imagined.

They came home noisily and I popped up from the couch.

Penny followed Barb inside, and introduced us.

"Barb has been saying you're an amazing guy! Dating for a couple months? Keep it up."

Penny was pretty hot. She was a redhead, and had a small red birthmark on her cheek. She was indeed oddly proportioned: small chest, medium belly, but her ass and thighs were almost as big as Barb's.

"Ah," I said, "Happy Barb, happy life!"

We sat down and had drinks. Penny talked about her work as a kindergarten teacher. She had a boyfriend named Paul, but the only thing I got about him was he was open to flings and whatnot. I guess it worked for them.

"So, Barb says you satisfy her...unique needs." Penny looked mischievously at her friend. "She says you let her-"

"Penny, you cow!" Barb threw a pillow at her and laughed heartily. We were all getting a little tipsy it seemed. "Jeez. Blabbermouth."

"What? Not like we're not trying that tonight." Penny smiled at me.

"Trying what?" I said coyly.

"If Barb likes sittin' on your shiny head so damn bad, I wanna see what the fuss is about." Penny winked at me.

Barb grabbed my hand. "I gotta say, I would love to see what it looks like from another angle." She massaged my hand. I squeezed hers.

"What are we doing here chit-chatting? I'm ready." I was so fucking ready.

Penny followed us to our room. We stripped down to our underwear, and crawled into her king bed.

I ended up in between them. Big blonde Barb and big ginger Penny. The latter's large pale thigh rested on my groin. Barb's was on my chest. They kissed above my head for a minute. Kissing each other seemed funny to them compared to kissing me. Penny pulled me up and I looked into her green eyes.

We locked lips. She felt daintier and softer than Barb. She was mostly silent except for some sexy giggling here and there. She might have been the tiniest bit nervous.

I kissed Barb for a bit, but could tell she was pushing Penny and I to enjoy each other a little more.

We undressed.

Penny's nipples were smaller and pinker than Barb's, and her breasts were fairly small. I sucked on them as Barb found my member and started slowly fondling me. I pushed Penny to her back and went down on her for a while. She was tighter and her clit was a little smaller.

But the thighs that wrapped around my head were strong and thick.

We tried different things, different positions. At one point we were in a 69 chain. It was a little awkward at first but I ended up between Barb's crushing thighs while Penny sucked me beautifully.

We broke from that for a breather. I needed water.

"I'll be quick," I said. It felt good to hydrate. I was a little cooler now.

When I came back in they were waiting for me.

"Penny wants to sit on your face now." Barb looked at me lovingly. "And while she does, I'm gonna fuck you like there's no tomorrow."

Penny looked really excited. I hopped into bed.

"Barb says you'll tap me if you need air." Penny was new to facesitting, it seemed.

"Yeah. Unless I tap you, just keep your weight on me. And don't hover. I'm used to Barb, remember? Just rest fully on me."

Penny nodded.

Barb looked proud of me for some reason. I wasn't fully prepared to be buried under both of them. But I needed it.

Penny crawled on top of me first. She was shaved but not for a couple days. Her stubble was only a little scratchy. She adjusted herself so I could start licking her clit. Then she lowered herself slowly, with more weight being applied. She sat down hard, and my nose rested gently into her ass crack.

The slight difference in smell was neat. Just a different, but appealing scent of musk. Her cheeks pinched softly on my nose; I could breathe with some difficulty but I wouldn't need to tap every ten seconds like I did with Barb.

Speaking of that sweet angel, she straddled me, facing Penny. I was thrusted deep inside her as they both found themselves in comfy positions. The sensation was overwhelming.

I thought that being buried under Barb's flesh was already like a threesome. Now it felt like the weight of four bodies was squashing me from both ends.

They were getting sweaty, and I was warming up. I worked Penny's clit with my tongue, and enjoyed her sweet pussy every second I was mashed against it.

They must have started kissing each other above me. Barb and Penny had probably noticed I hadn't tapped yet.

Right on cue, I could hear Barb say, "Don't forget to really get him in there DEEP."

She heaved against Penny, which pushed Penny's large ass harder against me. Now my nose was pushed inside Penny's asshole. It was sweaty, and I rammed right inside. She moaned above me.

Quickly, I was losing air. I tapped early to ensure I had enough time. Barb might push it a little too close.

She lifted up, and my nose exited. I breathed the sweaty air, while Barb relentlessly gyrated her jiggling hips and ass all over me.

Penny came back down, this time on her own. She got the idea now. She intentionally wiggled until her asshole consumed my nose again. It was as if Barb had taught her this beforehand.

Maybe she just enjoyed the stimulation. This time I was overwhelmed by it all. I was being fucked and smothered vigorously. I didn't even try to warn them. I rocked my hips and came into Barb with spasmic thrusts. Penny and Barb both reached for their own clits.

Penny masturbated with my nose still pressed into her hole. I was airlocked.

Barb found her climax sooner, and came hard with my still hard cock feeding her pleasure.

Penny was almost there, but I was almost gone. I was reaching a point that Barb had never pushed to yet.

I was starting to shake as the need for oxygen became almost hallucinatory. I just didn't want to tap until she came. I needed her to finish.

Finally, she did. I held out for another second before I signaled for rescue and she immediately raised up. She whimpered and cried out in primal pleasure.

The next minute was a blur. I found myself between them again, side by side. I was dizzy.

"Sorry...ladies. I think I played that one...a little close." My mouth was sore.

"Baby!" Barb kissed me. "What a giver. I knew you pushed it for Penny." No shred of jealousy.

Penny kissed me too. "You made me cum so fucking hard. I guess part of it was knowing you were being.. smothered by my big ass. I get why Barb digs this." She cuddled me and so did Barb.

I lay between their curves and cellulite. I rubbed a thigh each.

"Penny may have to come back again. If she wants." Barb looked at her.

Penny looked exhausted but happy. "I'll swing by any time you guys need me. That was a rollercoaster." She sighed deeply.

We fell asleep together. I awoke in the morning, staring at the two of them in all their beauty.

We had breakfast and later Penny went home.

Barb sat next to me on the couch as we watched TV.

"It was so hot to see you under her." She grabbed at my junk.

"Well. It was pretty mind-blowing. It was fucking amazing. But don't tell Penny: I wouldn't trade you for her, or any woman. Not completely."

"Aw, baby. I know. I'm just glad we all came together, and had a fun night." She winked at me. "Again sometime?"

"Hell yes," I said.

Barb checked her watch. "I have work soon, but do you wanna hear about my new idea I got for our next public outing?"

Barb had dreamed up another way to bury me deep inside her ass without anybody knowing.

I awaited her idea with bated breath.