SSBBW Barb - Pt. 05: Eight Bed Orgy

Story Info
Barb and I try having sex while others watch...
2.7k words
4.59
2.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months into our relationship, Barb and I were living our best lives. We had figured out our work/life balance, and our sex life was still going strong. Barb had put on a little more weight, but she was happy to settle at about 450 pounds or so.

There really wasn't anything to complain about. But despite this, Barb's desires were never fully satiated. She always wanted to try new experiences.

We invited Penny over a couple more times for some late night threesome action. We constantly found other new ways to insert our shared facesitting fetish into public scenarios, in secret.

Last week we went to a friend's Halloween party. She dressed as a Marie Antoinette style queen. I hid under her frilly dress, sitting on an aptly named creeper: those low, rolling stools mechanics use. I licked her asshole throughout the entire party. Nobody suspected a thing.

Barb had something new in mind. Something that wasn't exactly my thing. She wanted to go to an orgy.

Well, not exactly. It was advertised as a couple's sex experience. No pressure to engage with other couples but if consent was given, there were opportunities to experiment.

My hesitation lied in my paradoxical notion that I didn't mind committing sensual acts in public if nobody found out. An orgy-style scenario wasn't a secret, it was for all to see. But we shared Penny's body together, and that didn't bother me.

This might not even involve another person directly. Though there would be people watching us. I eventually relented. I trusted Barb in many ways, and her instincts rarely disappointed.

It was in another town, so we had a nice little road trip before arriving. Barb touched my leg in the car.

"You sure about this?" She really didn't want me to have a bad time.

"Yeah," I said, "It'll be new. But that's never a bad thing with you."

She kept stroking my leg. "Well you might just get up inside some pretty thing for a night, worst case. If the mood strikes. I don't need another dick in my life. But it wouldn't hurt your feelings if I see some guy naked? That's honestly as far as that will go."

I was a little relieved to have conformation of this. I loved Barb enough to allow a one time...cuck...on my behalf. But I didn't really want that. It was selfish, but part of my love for Barb was knowing all of her curves were for me alone. I'd survive if someone could look without touching.

I knew she liked giving me the taste of another woman because I preferred her over any woman.

"I know honey," I said, "You deserve a million dicks, but I'm happy to be your only one."

She moved her hand to my crotch. She rubbed little semi-circles over my pants.

"But," she said, "I'd be happy if I get to see your face under some girls ass. Just for a sec."

She increased her friction.

"Do you think there might be a girl there bigger me? Cause that might make me jealous."

I didn't know if she was serious.

"That would bug you?" I said.

"I don't know. I guess not. One thing I am looking forward to though? People seeing us have sex."

"Yeah?" I was hard now.

"Yeah." She bit her lip and stared out the window. Big, beautiful, blondie. "I want people to see you under all my wobbly goodness. To see how fucking much you love it all."

"I do." I said. I fucking loved it. "I really do."

"Maybe," she said, "I can show them what we do best. I can use you like my little seat. Take all your air away."

"Yeah. Oh, Yeah!" I was sweating.

"Yeah? Not too weird? Too intimate? Maybe I'll be too fat. They said all sizes welcome, but...I mean." She squeezed her belly as she squeezed my cock. Driving straight was a challenge.

"Nobody could refuse you. I couldn't..."

"We'll see." She let me go. "I just wanted you excited. We're nearly there."

We pulled into a parking lot a little later. There was a big house, and there was a couple going inside. I noticed that the woman next to the guy was quite curvy. Not as big as penny even, but close.

"So," Barb said, "at least one more plump rump. Don't worry, I won't be jealous. I know you're my man."

"I'm all yours," I said.

"But," she said, "Tonight, do whatever you feel like. You can be gay, even!"

I laughed. "Naw. Not my thing. But, jeez, thanks!"

We went to the door. Barb wore a red party dress. I wore pants and a collar shirt.

We stepped inside. There were eight queen beds, all in a close circle. There were four couples already having sex, and the other three were getting undressed. We were the eighth couple.

No woman there was remotely slim. The smallest woman was short, but still must have weighted 250 pounds.

I looked around. Every woman was fat. Every guy but one was about my size: average.

"Barb," I spoke under my breath. "This is...?"

"It's a fat admirer orgy. Sex thing. Whatever. Surprise!"

I wasn't unhappy. I glanced at a couple doing doggy. They both smiled at us. The girl waved like she was in a coffee shop or something. She had full red lips and jet black hair. Her partner was squeezing her ass as he thrusted in and out. I looked away.

Another woman was straddling her guy, and her big belly slapped up and down. They didn't have any shame. It was amazing.

We felt weird standing by the door so we undressed and found our bed. We were next to a black couple. Her entire body was covered in freckles and beauty spots. They were still in their underwear, but they were making out aggressively.

Barb climbed on top of me. I saw the man peer over at Barb's considerable size. She was the second biggest woman there.

That award went to a tan woman lying on her back. Her partner was going down on her. His head disappeared into her immense thighs.

"Hey," Barb said, "Guess I'm not the biggest."

She didn't seem jealous, just wanted to make a note of it, I guess.

This whole thing was so weirdly casual. It seemed like some of these couples did this sort of thing often, as it seemed like they didn't even notice anyone else was there.

Other couples looked around more. Nobody seemed creepy, just impressed by so many different varieties of curvaceous women in one room.

Barb and I just fixated on each other for a bit. She grinded me, and we dry humped while we looked around the room at times. There was almost always eyes on us at some point, and quickly it became less intimidating for me, and more of a turn on.

Barb leaned in close, resting her weight on my chest.

"Let's get naked?" She kissed my neck.

"Yeah, baby," I said.

We did. She climbed back on too. But she kept straddling forwards up my body.

"Maybe eat my pussy? You can jack off. Just don't finish." She didn't give me time to answer.

Her fupa sealed in my face and she sat on my neck. I couldn't tell at all, but I assumed there must be eyes on us now. They watched Barb casually mount my face like she did it every day: because, she did.

I tasted her sweet honey juices, and buried my face inside. She occasionally slid higher and my jaw was swiped through her sweaty ass.

I had to nearly avoid touching my cock as I almost came early. I could barely touch it.

She leaned back and I took a deep breath.

I heard another woman say, "Yeah, girl. Smother that boy!"

Obviously we weren't the only ones who partook in that hobby.

She got up after a while. My face was tingly. She sat back, found my shaft, and sat on it.

I looked at another woman as I slipped deep into Barb. The black woman was now sitting on her partner's face. He was probably rimming her asshole. Barb was contagious.

I looked the other way. The woman larger than Barb was now on her stomach. She was giving a blowjob to her standing partner. I stared into the cavernous valley of her colossal ass. She seemed like she might be bedridden in her daily life. It was the extreme end of the weight spectrum.

She wasn't well proportioned like Barb, but she still called out to my primal urges.

"Hey," Barb said, aware of my staring, "Can you imagine burying your face in that?"

"I couldn't," I said. "I don't think I'd survive."

Barb seemed to relish in the pretend notion of my fate being sealed inside a big ass. Obviously her own was the ideal, but there had been a couple times where she orgasmed while watching me writhe and squirm under Penny's huge ass, as my lungs struggled.

Barb liked it.

"You can't see from here," she said, "but a couple couples are mixing together, if you know what I mean."

"Uh-huh," I said, doing my best to resist my upcoming climax.

"I can see if that nice large lady wouldn't mind having a seat?" She winked at me.

"Uh, yeah, if her guy doesn't mind."

She waved at the guy getting head. He stopped and came over. He was younger by a decade than myself, putting him at about 30.

"Hey, you guys wanna switch?" He was friendly and his request didn't seem too weird. But Barb elaborated.

"Well, it might seem weird to ask, but would your lady be interested in sitting on my guy here? I'm busy with his cock, but his face needs a big bum."

"Oh, fuck yeah. She'll be down. Mind if she keeps blowing me?"

We both shook our heads. He smiled and went back to her. Wow, he was cool about it.

I craned my neck. She was turned on her side, as the guy explained the proposal. She smiled and nodded.

The sounds and smells of sex were all around us. Barb slowed her grinding as we awaited the nameless woman.

She approached. "Hey y'all. Can I smush him now?" Her accent was southern. I could only see her ass. It was slightly asymmetrical, with one cheek a little more dominant. The beds were a little low, which allowed her position herself over the top third of my body.

Barb said, "Sit down hun, I'll tell you if he taps!"

She spread her cheeks. Her flesh allowed quite a valley to open up. She sat down fairly abruptly.

I entered a world of darkness, high temperature, and a pressure that I had never experienced before. It felt like I went a full foot deep into this woman's ass. I couldn't even describe the smell because I never had the chance to inhale.

Barb was grinding me vigorously. I felt the woman make small movements; She was likely giving oral at the moment.

I ran out of oxygen, and I tapped Barb. She tapped her back. The woman sighed, and struggled to lift. I think her man's blowjob was interrupted as he seemed to assist her in sitting up.

I breathed in deep, and smelled what a woman's ass of this size smelled like. I had to be honest, I missed Barb's. This one was 200 pounds more, but it didn't beat Barb.

Her ass came down again. She neglected to spread her cheeks this time, but I was slowly pushed inside because of her weight and excess perspiration. It was like walking face first into ass quicksand. I finally found the bottom as my lips reached what I assumed was her asshole.

Barb had quite the view. Straddling her man while he was buried up to his neck in a legit USSBBW.

I needed air. I tapped. Barb ignored me. My arms were under her thighs. She was the only one to warn. And she was testing my lung capacity.

The immense lady didn't react to my struggles. There was nothing I could do to get her attention. I tapped Barb more rapidly, but no one could see my hands flailing. She fucked me harder, getting off on my upcoming brush with death.

I knew she loved me, that she wouldn't let me die. But...

...I came. It happened quickly, violently, and right before I was expecting to black out. The woman sat up slowly, and turned around. "That boy can sure hold his breath!" I was surprised I could understand her. I was insanely lightheaded.

"Thanks for the help, folks," Barb said as they found their way back to their own bed.

She looked down at me, as I still throbbed inside her. "Sorry." She didn't seem it.

"I almost died. For real." I was a little miffed, despite having just filled Barb with a record amount of cum.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I think I've been pushing you too hard lately." She seemed more remorseful. The sex continued around us as we talked.

"If it was just you," I said, panting, "I'd be less concerned. You seem to know when I'm on my last seconds, and you might cut it close, but you always..."

"I know. I have to be careful not to snuff you out. I thought I'd tease you a bit, make you panic a little, but I crosses the line."

"No, we just learned something today." I cupped her heavy breasts.

"Yeah," She said. "Don't kill your lover."

"No," I said. "We just maybe aren't orgy people."

"Totally..." She stroked my face. "And maybe only I should be sitting on you."

"Yup."

"And bum's can be too big?"

"Yup. Wasn't for me."

"You sure?" She seemed unsure.

"Oh, yeah." I meant it. I was a little disappointed. Which just proved how much I preferred her to another woman.

"But it smothered you more than me!"

I laughed. "Yeah, but...It was so much ass. It just hurt. And There's something about you, and the way you smell, and how you feel..."

"Yeah?" She said, starting to finger herself while I still remained half erect inside her.

"Yeah, baby. The way your asshole tastes, How you let me smell you, how you want my nose up in there..."

"Fuck...yeah."

"And I know you like toying with my air, and I love leaving my life in your lovely hands. You always bring me close to the edge..."

"Yeah...I love feeling you twitch...under me..."

"Yes..."

"I love...trapping you in my big, fucking ass."

"Oh fuck yeah..."

The world melts away. I'm alone with Barb in a room of women I should be gawking at. But it's just Barb I want. Only her ass I want to be consumed by.

She cums hard. Her moan is a whimper, and she's loud. I don't notice if anyone's looking.

The night fizzles out. We dress. We wave goodbye to the people that remain, likely never to see them again.

On the drive home, we speak little, but hold hands the whole way.

We crawl into bed.

"I'm sorry," Barb says, as we're falling asleep.

"Why?"

"I don't know. My plan sucked. You didn't fully enjoy yourself."

"Babe," I said. "I enjoyed you. And sex in public, not in secret was, pretty cool."

"But her ass was too big?"

"Yup," I said. "Yours is just right."

"Aw," she said, "That makes me happy."

"You make me so happy. I love you." I kissed her.

"I love you too, so much." She kissed me back.

We slept with the bed intact, not using the me-sized hole for a week or so. It was like so many things we tried: experiments meant to spice up our love life. Some things became constants, others fell by the wayside.

No matter what, we loved each other above all things.

"Hey, honey?"

Without her saying so, I knew what she needed before she could fall asleep.

"Crawl up and have a seat, lovey."

As she did so, and nestled me in deep, I grabbed my cock, which was already stiffening.

"Take a deep breath," Barb said.

Old habits die hard.