Ssbbw Futa Milks Straight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olga's piss created a streamline - flowing from the bottom of their pee holes, down their long dick, splitting in three ways to go around the each ball and down the middle of the sacks, and would eventually reunite at the bottom of each sack as it would continue flow down to each of their buttholes. Ked was crying at this point, while almost choking over Olga's saliva. This brought immense joy to Olga and she began to rapidly stroke both of their cocks together; the sounds of the pee spraying and their meat grinding filled the bathroom. The echo was just as noticeable.

Olga's muffled taunts only added salt to the wound. "You like that baby? You like this futa's pee. You like being my little pissy bitch boy?" The moment sunk in there everybody realized that Ked was in the most vulnerable and defeated state, socially, emotionally, physically and most importantly but odd of all - sexually. He indeed looked like the submissive bitch that Olga proclaimed him to be. His toes were wiggling on her titties; even though he could barely move his body parts. His teary eyes rolled into the back of his head. He could not deny how the warm sensation brought pleasure to his penis. The drug was in full control. Olga could feel his resistance reaching its breaking point. She was confident that she had already won so now it was time for her to do overkill in order to seal the deal. She wanted to make sure that there was no mistake that she turned him out. Olga's stroke got slightly faster as she announced "Oh my love, I'm going to cum my love! I'm going to mark my fucking territory on your dick!"

Ked's body started showing the most signs of struggled movement than it had ever did before, but his will was no match for the effects of the drug. With tears down his cheeks, he was screeching "Stop!", as did the rest of the girls. Everybody was screaming at the top of their lungs for Olga to stop. They did not want to see the sight of her cum spew out. Olga only fed off of their energy - she was turned on more than ever before. She was moaning with so much emotion while tongue fucking Ked's mouth. Ked could only respond in resisting choking sounds. Her toes started to tap, then grip the floor.

Then it happened - Olga had shot out her first short rope of nut. Most of it filled up Ked's pee hole. Next, two more longer ropes followed and made a swirl around his head and the top half of his dick. Olga made sure to angle the last few shorter ropes at the base of his dick and his balls.

Screams were coming from every angle of the crowd. Lala was just staring with her mouth wide open. Ked first only felt the sudden gooey substances land on his penis but then her looked down and saw that the whole top half of his dick was coated in white, slimy, thick nut. Futa nut. The bottom half was still coated in very acidic pee. All on top of his dick. She had officially claimed his dick as her property. He had been used and slutted out. Ked was in a state of shock.

Olga did not let Ked escape for too long as she instantly began stroking again, using her own cum to lube the whole dick. The sight was both too much and too mesmerizing for the girls. The dicks got stickier with each stroke. Ked started muffled screaming again as Olga never let her tongue out of his mouth. She started sensually mimicking his pleads; saying yes every time he said no. They were harmonizing. Ked's voice sounded tortured but also sensual. He sounded confused, scared, resistant, but in pure bliss all at the same time. The feeling of Olga's balls and shaft sticking to his while they slid on each other sent the heaviest shockwaves through his body. He was hot in his core, his head and his feet. The cherry on top of it all was the feeling of her cum sliding inside their pee holes and forcing their holes to engages in a sticky kiss every time they stuck together. When it would pull apart, it would leave a a thin stream of nut that bonded their meat marriage.

"You love this baby.", spoke Olga inside Ked's mouth. "Yes you do, just let it go for me my love. You love it when I fuck your dick with my shemeat. We own you now. You know that there's no turning back after this. Look at us baby, barefoot and booty naked on this floor with all of your crush's piss. Your peepee covered in my hot pee and hot cum. You are mine."

Ked's teary eyes were rolling in the back of his head. "Ked!" pleaded an also teary eyed Lala, battling against the raunchy sounds of their dicks stroking against one another. "Please! Please do not cum. I'm begging you! You can't let us go out like this! Not to some ugly fucking futa bitch like fucking Olga! Fuck her! Ked!" Ked could only make gurgling sounds. His body was shaking like it was undergoing an exorcism. His vision started to black.

Against his will, his cum covered dick spewed out a huge load that matched hers. Olga spat in his mouth and muffled out "You no longer want their pussies. Your cock belongs to all futa cocks", as she milked him through his nut. His body lost all control and just jittered until it was over. His mouth wide open with Olga's tongue still licking away like a hungry animal. She had caught all of his nut on her dick, stomach and balls. The worse had happened. Ked's dick had officially submitted to Olga's. He was no longer the man he was before, he had been turned out by a futa and everyone hot girl he knew was there to witness.

Olga kept hold of the grip and kept stroking, but slowly. She continued to make out with his wide opened and defeated mouth. He seemed to not be there anymore, just having random spasms and body twitches every now and then. His eyes were partially opened. This lasted for about 2 minutes straight because all of the girls were stuck in shock. Everything was still sinking in. They were scarred. They were confused. They were changed. They had all felt like they also collectively lost.

Lala, pulled herself together and began to try to run out of the bathroom. Her flip flops went flapping until she got to the doorway and ran into a giant slab of fat titties. Another girl (fully naked, just as huge but slightly but slightly shorter than Olga) emerged in the doorway. She was also in a too tight bikini and barefoot, but it was visible that she had a pussy instead of a dick.

"Helga", said Olga to the new girl, "I'm glad you got the signal." Helga grabbed Lala by the shoulders and held her up. Lala started to panic "What? No, no stop! What are you doing?!" "I wasn't just recording this, my dear.", responded Olga, "This is all on my livestream. I texted my besties to come to this location the moment they saw my cumshot." Just then, 3 more huge, barefoot women in bikinis, all walked in. All different hair colors.

"I created a finsta some time ago and added all of the pretty women in this town who have made fun of me.", continued Olga as she stood up. He dick and balls were hanging low with Ked's cum resting on top of it all, as if she was showing it off as a trophy. "I did it solely for a day like this, a day where I show all of you that I could turn out a straight hunk. You all just witnessed my girl cock piss on his dick like my property and stained him with all of my nut. And all of that made his hard dick bust a huge nut on mine, while calling me his mistress. Our cocks were married in our nut. His tongue tasted like my sweaty toes. You bitches could never fuck him like that. You wished it was you but it was me."

Ked just lied lifeless on the ground. His dick, flaccid and defeated with a puddle of cum and piss covering it. It was like he was branded as officially being turned out. He looked unconscious but with his eyes opened. He was humiliated to the worse extent that you could achieve. There was no coming back. How could his dick have betrayed him? All of the girls looked shocked and still confused. They just witnessed something traumatic and they fear that it isn't over yet. Chatter flowed across the bathroom but everyone quieted down once Olga spoke again.

"Now, unfortunately for you, Lala, you still have to honor our agreement. But fortunately for you, women do not turn me on. Only dick." Lala looked confused but sort of relieved. "However," continued Olga, "I thought of a better idea. Just like how I turned out Ked, my girls are going to turn you out in front of every girl that worships you like a fucking Queen. Now girls, let her pretty toes feel what you feel. "

"What?! Olga, no!", screamed Layla. Helga held her in the air while the other three bigger women approached her from each side. "Don't you dirty bitches fucking touch me! How dare you? Do you know who the fuck I am?!" One girl crouched to remove Laila's flip flops and toss them out of the bathroom. "Ah! Stop! Don't you dare put me on that fucking floor. I swea-". Another girl ripped her bikini top off, then her bottom, exposing her perfectly round titties and cute round butt. "Ah! Stop please! Somebody help me!" All of the girls were backing away, scared that this could happen to them if they tried to step in. They were too scared to even make a run for it. Gigi and the rest of the crew were in a stance to jump in but none of them could convince themselves to make the first move. "Guys please, pleeeeease." Her voice squealed higher and tears were running down her eyes. Her feet were kicking in the air. Helga started lowering her body down to the floor so that her feet could finally touch the ground. "No!"

When she started kicking, the other girls grabbed each foot and then planted them flat on the sticky ground. Lala's eyes widened. Helga used both of her fat feet to pin down Lala's perfectly arched soles. "Ahhhh! Let me up! Let me go! This feels so nasty!" Her mouth was wide open while she was screaming. Helga held her face above Lala's, opened it wide and stuck out a saliva filled tongue. She took her left arm and held Lala closer to her, tucking her perfect soft skinned, naked body into the rough, stretched marked fat on Helga. The other hand held Lala's mouth wide open. Helga began to lower her mouth "No, no! Guys help me! Fuck! What the fuck?! Ahhhhh"

There was a horrid look on every girl's face. It was just as uncomfortable and traumatizing as Ked's situation, but it was also just a mesmerizing. They could not look away from the phenomenon. Never in their life could they have imagined to have seen Lala in this position. Their perception of reality had been crumbling before their very eyes. Helga's moist lips were just an inch away from Lala's. "No! Olga! Stop! No no no no no, mommy! Mommy no!" Helga spat a huge wad of spit inside of Lala's mouth, causing her to gag and the crowd to gasp. Then Helga plunged her fat lips inside of Lala's vulnerable and shocked mouth. Slurping sounds were heard.

To be continued...

12