St. Agatha's School for Herms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers

"Well..." I said and then mumbled some other things.

"Oh come on," Quinn said, she didn't appear to be very delicate. She was brash, open, and unapologetic. She was everything I wasn't. I instantly admired her but was also a little bit afraid. I didn't want to reveal too much.

"Don't be mean," Lucretia said. She was like a big sister. I trusted her as soon as she said it.

"I'm not being mean. Stop taking the things I say and taking them to the worst possible place. I am seriously just trying to be nice. Do we not talk about these sorts of things? I mean for God's sake we..."

"I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything. I was just trying to get you to think of things from our new roommate's perspective," Lucretia said in a calming voice. They seemed to have a fun sort of relationship that would be interesting to watch for the year.

"Alright," Quinn said, taking a different tack, "Well what I was going to say was that it isn't uncommon for girls in the dorms here to be naked after lights out. So she is probably going to see us and we may see her." I was terrified when I heard this. I was looking at Quinn and she seemed completely unaware of my discomfort. I felt a hand on my shoulder turned to see Lucretia's beautiful eyes.

"It really isn't that big of an idea. When the Headmistress tells everyone 'the secret' after 10th grade we all kind of want to see what everyone else looks like. So we go naked for a while in our rooms. It sort of turns into a habit. I guess I just don't think of it as odd anymore. You don't have to if you don't want to and we will edit our behavior if it makes you more comfortable."

"So says the woman who claims that 'American prudish moral standards are killing me.' This from the girl who claims to want to break as many sexual taboos as she can think of" Quinn said laughing.

"This is different. Besides which, if you want to get into my sexual predilections I can explain to our young friend here that I am not the only one with a reputation," Lucretia said. It was good natured ribbing but it was making me feel very strange. Did the girls at the school have sex with one another? I decided to put an end to the discussion before I got in over my head.

"I am not uncomfortable. You guys can do whatever you want," I said as convincingly as I could.

"Good," Quinn said, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" she said. I didn't know what to do, but Quinn didn't wait for my response. She unbuttoned her shirt and threw it on her bed, the tie flew off with it. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She moved her hands forward and allowed her bra to slide down her forearms. She caught it in her hands and threw it onto the bed. Her breasts were beautiful. They were an elegant teardrop shape with pink areolas the size of quarters. She had a bellybutton ring that I found very pretty. I was mesmerized now. I found that I desperately wanted to see her body. She slowly unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall onto the floor. I saw her look up at me and grin. She turned around so that I couldn't see and then carefully pulled her white panties down to the floor and then lifted her feet and stepped out of them. Her butt was very cute and tight, but I found that I was desperate to see what was between her legs.

Finally, she did what I was begging her to do in my mind. She turned around quickly and put her arms in the air as if to say "Ta-dah!" My eyes instantly raced to the area below her midriff. She was waxed completely bare and she was quite easy to see. There, I noticed a small, soft organ a few inches below her belly button. It was about three inches long and didn't look exactly like my penis.

"It gets to be about three and a half inches when I am hard," she explained, "It isn't really a dick I guess. It is just a really, really big clit. I don't have any testicles so I don't cum. But it feels really good when someone plays with it."

"Oh," I said, staring deeply at her.

"See here," she said, lifting her clit up against her body, 'This is my pussy." She had soft-looking pink labia and it look pleasant to me somehow.

"It's very pretty," I said honestly.

"See nothing to be afraid of. See what I mean, turn around," Quinn said. I did and was surprised to find that Lucretia was already naked behind me. Her body was slightly different. I noticed that both of her nipples were pierced with little dumbbell shapes studs through them. Furthermore, I noticed that she in fact did have a penis. It was about 5 inches long and she had two balls hanging below it. She was also shaved bare and her penis looked oddly feminine on her elegant, female frame. She lifted her balls up and I saw that she too had a vagina, her labia was darker than Quinn's but it was equally cute.

"You're beautiful too," I said and Lucretia smiled at me.

"See, not a big deal," she said. Quinn giggled and then flopped back onto her bed, still naked, "You're turn," Lucretia said. I was surprised. I would have expected Quinn to say that and I figured I could deflect it, but it Lucretia was asking me to strip it didn't seem that I had much of a choice. I took a deep breath and started to loosen my tie.

"Ba-bah boom, bah-bah!" Quinn started to sing and my face turned very red. I wasn't angry, I knew she didn't realize how difficult this was for me, but Lucretia did and she shot her roommate a very angry glance. Quinn became quiet and just watched me. It was worse in some ways, but I could keep unbuttoning my shirt.

I took it off and threw it onto my newly made bed. I decided to unbutton my skirt next and set it carefully on the bed next to my shirt. My bra hooked in the front and I loosened it and let it fall off of my shoulders. The room felt cold on my bare nipples. I felt them getting hard. I closed my eyes. I couldn't stand to see the reaction of the girls when they saw me. I slipped my thumbs into my panties and quickly slid them down my legs. I stood up straight and heard what I had feared most. Gasps.Astonishment.

I couldn't bear it and I opened my eyes. Quinn and Lucretia were standing in front on me now, leaning forward. Their eyes were as big as saucers and they looked totally shocked.

"Holy shit Akhila, you're huge," she said and I looked down at my lifelong shame. Still a burden to me even with people who were supposed to be like me. Between my legs was a fully formed 8.5" penis. My testicles are also very large, nearly the size of Grade-A eggs. I put my hands over my penis and felt like I was going to cry.

"I am sorry," I said. I didn't really know what that meant, but I did feel sorry. I felt sorry for existing and making people feel uncomfortable.

"What are you talking about?" Quinn said in a shocked voice, "That is amazing. I have never seen a dick that big."

"Quinn, she is embarrassed," Lucretia said in a very serious voice, "Listen Akhila. I don't know why you are upset by the way you look but you really shouldn't be. Quinn wasn't making fun of you. If anything, she is jealous."

"Yeah I am!" Quinn giggled.

"Your penis is beautiful. You look so amazing with your tiny little body, with your caramel skin and feminine build and this big, sexy penis. I am telling you that if other girls see this thing, they are going to be knocking down our door to get a chance at it," Lucretia explained. I studied her eyes to see if she was lying but I could see she was absolutely serious. It was like I had walked into another world, but unlike Alice in Wonderland, I was better off on this side of the rabbit hole.

"Do you have a pussy?" Quinn asked. I shook my head and lifted my balls up so that they could see that I didn't have one.

"I like how well you wax it. It doesn't look like there is any irritation," Lucretia said, looking closely.

"Oh, I don't wax it," I said.

"You are such a liar. You can't shave that close!" Quinn said, getting off her bed and looking closer with Lucretia.

"No, I mean I don't do anything. I can't grow hair anywhere but on my head," I explained. It was one of the side effects of my strange genetic make-up.

"Wow, you are like the luckiest person on earth," Quinn replied and I knew for sure that I must be dreaming or I was in heaven. A world where everything tipped to make me the ideal girl. I felt lightheaded.

"You had better watch out," Lucretia said, "I think Quinn's mouth is watering." I blushed. I had never considered even the slightest possibility that I could be a sexual being and the sudden realization that the girls at this school were sexually active and that I could be an object of desire was alien.

"I like them...taller thank you," Quinn said, "No offense."

"None taken," I said. I could see in her eyes that she was just covering. I mean for the first time in my life I saw someone who knew everything there was to know and could still look at me with desire. It was an amazing feeling, like nothing I could adequately explain on paper.

"Lucretia likes it too, don't let her deflect it all on me. She is drinking you in the way she looks at Mrs. Henderson the math teacher," Quinn said. Lucretia's jaw dropped and she threw a pillow from her bed at Quinn.

"I'll have you know that until I have Mrs. Henderson I will not rest. Sleeping with a teacher would be the ultimate," Lucretia explained. I would later learn that there was a whole list of taboos that Lucretia wanted to break before she graduated and that she had already gotten through a few of them.

"How about you Akhila, what kind of girl are you in the market for?" Quinn asked, "Or are you into dudes. I have to warn you that they are kind of hard to come by around here."

"Oh I don't know, I hadn't really thought about it."

"Well you have some time to figure it out," Lucretia said and I noticed that she was putting her clothes back on. Quinn started doing the same.

"Dinner time, if you'd like to come with us," Quinn explained. I began putting my clothes on as well.

"I'd love to," I said and prepared got dressed quickly for a meal with my new friends.

Chapter 3: Getting Comfortable

The first month of school just seemed to fly by. I started my classes and found that while they were more challenging than at public school, that the teachers were more involved and more helpful. I really enjoyed my social sciences class and felt like I was learning something that I would one day one to study in college. I took math with Mrs. Henderson and I must admit I understand what Lucretia saw in her. She was a short, pixie of a woman in her late twenties. She was probably on 5'0 and weighed no more than 112lbs. She looked like a student. She had small breasts, a tiny build and looked like you'd imagine the heroine in a story about elves to look. She had short, blonde hair and brown eyes.

I got to know some of the girls in my class and I was excited to find that they were all as warm and open as my roommates had been. I was also a bit relieved to find that the nudity at the school appeared to be reserved for the bedrooms and I wasn't forced to disrobe in front of any of my immediate classmates. However, I did learn that there was quite a good deal of sex going on at the school. The teachers appeared to act as though they did not notice but I often saw girls kissing each other in the hallway or holding hands while they sat in the library. It was brazen, open, and largely very sweet. But it didn't happen where the younger girls could see.

However, one day I saw a pair of 11th grade girls holding hands and walking across the quad. They turned and kissed one another and I noticed a teacher run across the quad and slap their hands. I couldn't hear what she was saying but I saw her yelling and then I saw her point towards the lower school. It was pretty obvious that they were being admonished for setting a bad example for the younger girls. It was then that I noticed that the affection was only ignored when it had absolutely no chance of creating problems with the underaged students.

With that said, I was even becoming a bit more comfortable with my nudity. Each night at 10 o'clock all girls had to be in their rooms and the upper school had a strict lights out after midnight. When lights out occurred we would darken the room but light small candles in our window. We would then get naked and sit up for a while longer and just talk about things. Soon it was just part of my routine and I didn't think about it anymore. I noticed that they hadn't gotten used to my body as well and they no longer stared at my penis lustfully whenever it was out.

The only time my nudity caused me concern now was when I had an erection. I noticed that the other two got them on occasion and I didn't see anything particular strange about it, but when it happened to me I was mortified. Some mornings I would try to run out of the room and get into the bathroom with a towel around my waist so that my roommates wouldn't noticed my immense morning wood. But I am sure they noticed. I noticed theirs.

I found that the longer I was at school the fewer and fewer things there were that made me uncomfortable. I mean the list was much shorter already. I felt like I was coming out of a shell that had taken 18 years to make. I had more friends at school than I had ever had at home and I felt closer to them because we were all aware of the thing that used to come between me and my friends.

Another exciting development was my new work study job. All of the girls appeared to have some work study and it was primarily there to provide some minor services to the school and in exchange the girls got a small amount of pocket money to spend at the school store in the cafeteria building or in town. Quinn worked at the school library at the help desk and Lucretia worked at the schools daycare for the kindergarten-third grade babysitting service the school ran on the weekends.

I had been a peer mediator at my old public school. The nature of my job was to listen to two people who were in conflict with one another and try to get them to come to a mutually beneficial solution to the problem without my direct input. I was just to facilitate. This experience allowed me to be a peer counselor at St. Agatha's. Now I was just talking to a single girl one on one. There was nearly two weeks of training before I was allowed to see my first "client" as we called them. Again I was not supposed to make suggestions to them; I was just supposed to listen to their problems and try to facilitate the girl's ability to solve her own problems herself. It was quite gratifying and my various clients told me that I really helped them. And while everything I heard in the counselor's chamber was strictly confidential, it did help me learn more about the school and the girls who went there.

Through my job I learned that almost all the girls at the school were dating or had dated one of the other girls at the school. I learned that there was almost no dating of girls outside of the school or any boys. I also learned that Quinn was both the most popular girl in the entire school and one who created the most mixed feelings. She was apparently a woman eater and the previous year had tried to go through the entire senior class before they left. While she was never successful in getting all 50+ girls in the class, I was amazed to find that she had been able to get fifteen or twenty into her bed. That doesn't even cover the girls in her class. And now my class was a whole new opportunity. I was getting especially close with my roommates as friends but there was still something about Quinn that made me nervous.

She was just so out there and in your face that sometimes I felt that I was overwhelmed in her personality when we were together. I really liked her but felt like a sycophantic loser when I talked with her. All I could do was gush over how cool I thought she was. I knew that I was just jealous of her personality and wanted to be like her but I was afraid that I was coming off as insincere or mocking. Furthermore, her open discussion of all things sexual made me a bit uncomfortable. I couldn't get comfortable with that part of myself yet. Quinn had taken to talking about a 11th grade girl that she was madly in love with (I had classes with her, she seemed sweet). She was apparently a short girl with red hair that I had never seen and Quinn had decided that because this girl had a reputation as a complete ice queen that she would focus all her efforts and her charms on seducing this one girl rather than a whole bunch of girls. She said it like she was planning a winning move in chess and the familiarity of it was very strange to me.

The word around school about Lucretia was that she was some sort of sexual freak. People said it in an almost reverent way that I couldn't understand, but I don't think Lucretia would have taken offense. I also learned that she was unfailingly kind except when someone crossed one of her friends in which case she could be coolly and frighteningly vicious. All of these facts served to strengthen my admiration for Lucretia. I also found that I was not the only one who considered her unique look incredibly beautiful.

All in all, life at St. Agatha's was a dream come true. I knew that my father had dumped me at this school merely to get me out of his hair, but it appeared to be a blessing in disguise. I was truly happy here for the first time in my life. I mean happy with my surroundings and happy with who I was. That had never happened for. I suppose that if I believed that the ends justified the means that I should have called up my dad and thanked him for putting me at St. Agatha's. However, I still hated him for hating me, I just knew now that not everyone hated me.

Chapter 4: Breaking the Seal

I vividly remember that first night when last few discomforts began their inevitable fall. It was a Thursday night I remember. It had to be Thursday because Quinn was not there at lights out. She had special permission by the headmistress to stay at the library until midnight on Thursdays so that she could make a little overtime money and so that she could catch up on some of the replacement of books in the stacks. I came to really enjoy Thursday nights, not because I didn't enjoy having Quinn around but because it allowed me to have Lucretia to myself for a while, which I really loved.

I guess I should clarify as I have been gushing over Lucretia for a while now. It is not as though I was madly in love with Lucretia and wanted her to be my girlfriend or anything like that. I freely and openly admit that I had an intense sexually attraction to her (and to Quinn as well). But the nature of our relationship was not romantic. The admirable qualities I found in Lucretia and to a substantial but lesser degree in Quinn, I wanted for myself. I admired them both greatly as though they were mixtures of older sisters and goddesses. And Lucretia was the Venus of my personal Olympus, the ranking female on the mountain.

So it was one of these Thursday nights and lights out had just occurred. I had been planning on talking to Lucretia for a while. It was October by that point, so I had been in school for more than a month and no longer feared that everything could eventually vanish in a puff of smoke. I wanted to get inside of Lucretia's head. I wanted to talk about sex with her. I knew about her reputation but had to put it in such a way that didn't implicate any of the information I got in my counseling sessions. We were already naked in our beds.

"Hey Lucretia, can we talk?" I asked, trying to sound light hearted.

"Sure," She said, and she threw off her covers and hopped onto the floor. She sat cross-legged on the floor and placed a light candle in front of her. I couldn't help but look at her limp penis lying against her leg. I took off my own covers and got down onto the floor as well. I sat the same way she did and looked at her. She looked gorgeous in the flickering candle light. I sat there for a moment and then she raised her eyebrow as if to ask when I was going to get to the point.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,897 Followers
123456...8