St. Albert's School For Girls Ch. 05

Story Info
Captured girls must perform, and they do.
2.1k words
4.15
14.9k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky Winston stood naked to the world directly in front of the entrance to her dormitory. Well, not exactly naked. A rough rope encircled her waist and pinned her arms. The rope ran down the crack of her ass and back up through her pussy lips before passing under the waist rope. This left poor Becky with the crotch rope pulling her labia tightly upward toward her navel. The trainer accentuated her difficulties by pulling the rope upward, so that Becky rose to the balls of her feet.

"This isn't fair," protested Becky. "That bitch Elizabeth closed the door right in my face. That's a violation. I should be allowed to go inside. Elizabeth should be roped up out here."

"She does have a point," said the second trainer. He had just missed Elizabeth and would seize on any excuse to get another crack at her. "I saw that girl shove the door shut right in this one's face."

"That's right." Becky continued her argument even while balancing on her feet - and her rope. "So you should let me go."

"I'm so sorry Becky," answered her trainer. "That itself would be a rules violation." At St. Albert's, captured girls were never just set free; they had to earn their freedom.

"I'll get Elizabeth out here," said the second trainer. He went into the dorm, which was really just one giant room per floor with sleeping tables and clothes lockers occupying most of it. At one end were sinks and a shower area. The only doors in the entire place were for the toilets.

To reduce the laundry budget Rule 77 had been enacted. In the event a girl was wearing clothing entering her dorm after classes and other activities, she must immediately remove the clothing and hang it carefully. Only a plain white crop top could be worn. The crop top was 90% paper with just enough fibers to hold it together. It was disposable as well. This served two purposes. No laundry was required, but more importantly, it kept a girl constantly aware that her ass and pussy were exposed to anyone in the room.

Rule 77 made rule 32 much more enjoyable to enforce. When a trainer entered the dorm, all girls must stop whatever they are doing and freeze in place until they hear one of two commands; "Continue" or "Present". A command prefaced by the name of a girl applied to that girl only. A command followed by "not you" and the name of a girl applied to everyone but that girl.

Trainer Mark (he was known for his ability to leave precise marks on a girl's behind) took a relaxed look around the room. Two commode doors were closed. Five girls were soaping themselves in the shower. Directly in front of him a slender brunette was stretching to reach the crop top that had been left for her on the top shelf of her locker. Near him was a girl in mid exercise, doing her toe touches. She stood bent from the waist with her fingers wrapped under her toes.

"Elizabeth Chang - Present. Continue - not you Susan." Trainer Mark casually palmed Susan's butt and teased her asshole. As required for the bent over ass grab position she spread her feet wide and transferred her grip to her ankles. (Life as a trainer at St. Albert's is really a tough job, eh?)

Elizabeth ran to the front of her table and assumed the "Present" position. Hands hooked behind head and elbows pulled back. Tits thrust up and out. Legs spread for easy pussy access. The trainer looked her over as he slid his thumb down Susan's cleft until he was able to push it into her. He spread his fingers over her mound and gripped.

"Come here Elizabeth," he ordered.

She ran to stand in front of him and resumed her position. Trainer Mark released Susan, who continued to hold in place. He grabbed Elizabeth by the nipples and pulled slightly upward.

"Did you keep Becky from getting in the dorm?", he inquired as he gave her a firm squeeze.

"Ow, ow, yes, I did, I did," confessed Elizabeth.

"What's the penalty?"

"I get what she gets," answered Elizabeth.

"Plus more," added the trainer. "Repeat."

"I get what she gets plus more." She could barely get the word out.

"Susan - Continue," Trainer Mark commanded as he grabbed Elizabeth by the back of her neck and walked her out of the dormitory.

Outside four more trainers had arrived. One of them was hauling a tall well-built blonde with curly hair hanging to the top of her ass crack. Which crack also had a crotch rope running through it. It split her lips but rather than a waist belt it ran up her front, between her tits, behind her neck and back down again through her crotch to terminate at the base of her spine. It was tugged tight which not only aggravated her slit but forced her to bow her head and shoulders as she stood.

"Elizabeth," said Trainer Mark. "Take a good look at Becky and ask for what she has."

"Please," she said. "Please rope my waist and put me on a crotch leash. I'm so sorry Becky."

"Sorry doesn't cut it around here. What more should you get?"

"I don't know. You're going to do what you want anyway."

"Attitude now!?! You're giving me attitude? That is not acceptable!"

Trainer Mark acted pissed, but secretly he was pleased. He fashioned two large knots into the rough rope. He ran it around her waist and between her legs and leashed her. One knot pressed into her anus, the other attacked her pussy.

"And this is for your attitude, young lady." He took out two medium size binder clips - extra strength - and snapped them onto her nipples. He threaded a fishing line through the little handles, tied it off, and gave it a good yank. "And now you're nipple leashed for your trouble."

The first trainer gave Becky another hard yank on her pussy rope. She bit hard on her lip to keep from making noise. Silence unless prompted was a strict requirement at St. Albert's School for Girls. He turned to the assembled group.

"Whatever shall we do with these recalcitrants?' he asked.

"Tug of War."

"Teenage jeopardy."

"Cum race."

"Who sucked it best."

"These are all excellent suggestions, perhaps we should do them all. Hmmm. What should we start with? Since they're already roped, I think Tug of War would be best."

The two trainers took Becky and Elizabeth by their crotch leashes and led them to a gravel patch about 3 feet wide and just long enough for the girls to be tied almost butt to butt on hands and knees. Ankles were roped to upper thighs so that kneecaps took all the weight. A chair at each end of the patch was occupied by one of the two trainers, Who each dropped the cock flap of their pants and unsheathed eight inches of thick meat. Each girl's mouth was about an inch short of her trainer's cock. Whoever could move forward nine inches or so and swallow it whole would be declared the winner.

Elizabeth's pussy was already sore from the rough knot that dug into it. She resolved to time the starting gun and surprise Becky for the quick win. The starting gun was a ferocious whip crash across the butt of the big blonde. Elizabeth made a quick lunge as she heard the whip cutting through the air. As the blonde screamed, she managed to get two inches of cock into her mouth. But the pain in her pussy caused her to stop, and Becky pawed her hands and knees on the gravel to halt Elizabeth's from advancing any further.

Becky wrapped her lips around the trainer's cock head and sucked with all her might. She crawled forward against the rope tearing through her crotch. She managed to inch forward slowly and fill her mouth with cock, when suddenly she was pulled backward as Elizabeth, screaming in pain, mounted another assault.

Trainer Mark was loving the feel of Elizabeth's mouth on his cock as she screamed. He decided to help her out a little with a thrust, pushing the tip of his cock against the top of her throat. Trainer McMichael was encouraging Becky to try harder by slashing her with a tit whip he had pulled from his pocket. Becky contracted every muscle in her body and crawled forward, taking more and more of McMichael's cock. She could feel Elizabeth losing leverage and intensified her effort. Elizabeth lost traction, and suddenly Becky had cock all the way down her throat.

"We have a winner," called out McMichael. "Becky gets the prize."

He held her face on his cock with both hands on the back of her head. Becky's prize?

She got to demonstrate her oral skills, working the shaft with her tongue. She took it balls deep in her throat and extended her tongue. She pressed her nose up against McMichael's groin and bobbed her head until he erupted.

"Time for a 2nd chance for Elizabeth. Bring the big blonde over here." Trainer Mark removed all of her ropes, then rebound her wrists loosely together and left a foot of rope hanging. The blond got a similar treatment. The two girls were taken to a pillory of sorts, where they were tilted backwards and their legs wrapped around copper pillars widely set into the stone.

"OK girls," explained Trainer Mark. "This is called 'cum race' and the name should be all you need to know. When you hear the starting signal, grab your pussy and start working. You do NOT want to be the 2nd one to cum. Hands in the air now."

Each girl raised her hands above her head as Trainer McMichael got ready to use Becky as a starter's gun. He bade her spread her legs and grab her ankles as he removed a 5 inch wide flex paddle from his jumpsuit. With no warning it all he swung mightily and delivered Becky a blow to the cheeks, directly on top of her asshole. She screamed, and each girl began fingering herself and working frantically to an orgasm.

The blonde began by opening her folds with one hand and fingering her slit with the other. Up and down she went, occasionally drawing circles around her clit without touching it. Elizabeth on the other hand (see what I did there?) went right for her G spot, plunging two fingers deep and working herself from the inside out. The trainers crowded around, making derogatory comments.

"Oooh, look at her go at it. I think she likes it."

"What are you doing Elizabeth? What are you doing! You may answer."

"I'm trying to cum, sir. I'm trying to cum. I've got two fingers in my pussy and I'm rubbing my G spot."

Elizabeth felt herself closing in on it. Her fingers felt like velvet inside as she bowed her head in shame.

"Look at me when you cum!" screamed Trainer Mark. "Look me in the eye."

Meanwhile the blond was alternately slapping herself and rubbing her clit. Her breathing quickened and her chest began to heave. It was looking like a dead heat. Suddenly Elizabeth went stiff, then started shuddering all over. A low moan escaped her throat, and even with her legs wrapped around the pipes, she twerked her pelvis over and over against her hand as she came in front of the humiliating audience.

"Too late for you," proclaimed the blonde's trainer as he yanked her hands away.

"Fuck!" cried the blonde. "I need to cum so bad. Please, let me cum now. You can do whatever you want to me."

"Stupid girl. We can already do that. Offer something better."

"I'll suck you all. I'll eat pussy. Whatever you say, I'll do it. Just pleeeeease let me cum."

"OK girl, show us your shame."

The big blonde grabbed her tits with both hands and squeezed as hard as she could. She took one hand and laid it precisely on her pussy with the tip of her middle finger in her hole and the heel of her hand pressing up against her swollen button. She pulled one tit to her mouth and took her nipple between her teeth. She squeezed the other nipple between thumb and finger. The two barrelled pain was enough to put her over the top. She squeezed her pussy in rhythm over and over as the waves of pleasure rippled through her.

More lessons learned at St. Albert's School for Girls.