St. Albert's School For Girls Ch. 04

Story Info
Becky and Elizabeth continue their education.
2.7k words
4.24
12.1k
6
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky Winston was about to get an ice cold soaking. Well at least it was better than giving a proper greeting. "That is the worst," she thought. Going over to a total stranger, pulling up my dress and showing my denuded mound and my slit, clasping my wrists behind my back while holding my dress up. And spreading my feet outside my shoulders. I felt so exposed but then to have to thrust my pussy out and displayed - awful awful awful. Worst of all I have to kiss the guy like I'm totally in love with him. And the entire time he's cupping my pussy and giving me a fingering! Worse than worst he discovered I'm slick with my own juices. I really couldn't help trying to fuck myself on his hand. It felt so good. He took me up to the edge... and stopped. No fair. If I have to submit myself to every man at this damn school at least I should get a good cum out of it. And then I hear

"Becky into the washtub you go."

I saw what happened to Lizzie's nipples. That is not going to happen to me.

"Do you think she can get that uniform off while she's shivering?" asked Tom of McMichael.

"I don't know but she is pretty determined," answered McMichael. "Why don't you do the honors with the water? I love watching their pitiful faces when the first pitcher-full gets emptied on their heads." He picked up the ice chest and prepared to dump it.

Becky....

This damn school sounded so good in the brochure. And the tryout week was wonderful. And I thought it was great to have a Designated Boyfriend that was practically my personal slave. He carried my books for me. He opened doors for me. He fetched my meals in the school cafeteria. Basically, he did everything for me. I thought, wow, a girl could really get used to this kind of treatment. The course descriptions all sounded stimulating and so educational. I couldn't wait to sign up for the full four year plan. It seemed a little strange that I had to pick four years of classes all in that first week and I wouldn't be able to change them. But I figured that was part of their approach, along with hands-on teaching and individualized attention. And a commitment to making sure I got everything I need.

My dad seemed so eager to help me decide, and he was totally on board with the whole family commitment thing. Now I'd do anything to get out of this place, but it would bankrupt my family and my sisters would get kicked out of high school.

"Becky," McMichael said in his deep voice. "Not a good idea to make us wait."

I scampered over and stepped into the washtub. Every step I took made the sandpaper in my uniform scratch at my nipples. I could feel them standing proudly erect as I walked. I stepped into the washtub. It was empty but the bottom of it was still ice cold. The shock of the cold ran up my legs and into my spine.

When they pour the water, it hits you on the top of the head. Then it runs down your face and the back of your neck. By the second or third pitcher you might as well be nude for all that your dress covers you. And try unbuttoning all those buttons while your fingers go numb and your whole body shakes. I never get it open all the way. Sometimes they make me start at the bottom. I get far enough to uncover myself down below and then I freeze up. It is far and away the most humiliating, most submissive thing I ever go through. And somehow once I thaw out I'm wet between my legs. And they know it.

.

.

.

Tom took the closest pitcher of ice water and poured it slowly onto Becky's head. The water ran down her face and onto her dress, which went transparent as the water soaked in. McMichael dumped in the ice chest.

"Let's see you unbutton that uniform," said Tom as he poured a second pitcher onto Becky's head.

.

.

.

As soon as he told me to, I started to unbutton my uniform. I was already starting to shiver as I got the first three buttons undone, and then a fourth. With my tits now exposed, that bastard Tom poured a pitcher-full right on them. Instinctively I cupped my tits and pinched my nipples hard to keep them from deflating.

"That's a violation," screamed McMichael. (Rule 23 - St. Alberts girls are not allowed to touch themselves sexually without an observer and permission.)

I went back to unbuttoning as I felt my nipples deflate. 3 buttons from the bottom I had to admit defeat. I made the mandated request.

"Please strip this poor incompetent girl," I said. (Rule 17 - a St. Albert's girl must debase herself whenever asking for something.)

McMichael ripped off the dress. Becky stood hunched over, her arms wrapped around her body in a futile attempt to somehow warm herself. She was so cold. She shook uncontrollably. All her muscles tensed. Her butt cheeks were hard as granite as McMichael palmed them.

"Elizabeth," Tom commanded. "Get in there and give Ms. Winston some warmth."

"Oh great," Becky thought sarcastically. "This can't be anything good."

Beth-girl worked her feet through the ice and stood with Becky. Not too long and she was shivering and trembling. Her legs quivered.

"Give us a hug, girls," said Tom. "Go on."

.

.

.

So now I'm naked in an ice tub hugging another freezing girl. Then I hear McMichael telling us to give each other a proper greeting. Fuck! I put my right hand on the back of Elizabeth's neck and pull her close. I feel her frozen finger pushing its way through my lips and then inside me. Her cold hand holds my pussy and squeezes it as I return the favor. I give her a passionate kiss, pushing my tongue into her mouth and licking my lips on hers. We make out like a couple of lesbian lovers, but the entire time we are shivering and going numb from the cold.

"Face me now at Attention," said McMichael. The Attention position was not like in the military. Instead a St. Albert's girl stood with her feet six inches outside each shoulder and with both hands grasping and spreading her pussy lips. As she held herself open, she must still stand tall and push out her tits in an inviting fashion.

"You each have 200 penalty points to work off. Becky I'll remind you I said you would take a tub freeze and we would call it even, so I rounded you up to be even with Elizabeth here."

"But... but..." Becky began to protest.

"Silence! Do you want an increase?" growled Aquinas. (Rule 42 -- SA girls will answer to any/all Designated Boyfriends or staff.)

"Tom and I are feeling very forgiving today, so we won't insist you work off your points on the clock. Instead we'll give you two tasks to complete and then you are excused. Tell me how that sounds."

Since points on the clock would take hours and involve a whole set of punishments and humiliations, both girls quickly accepted."

"Yes sirs and thank you both sirs," Elizabeth said between her chattering teeth.

"Let's begin then. Stand back to back and kneel, then link your arms together behind you," directed McMichael.

Aquinas pulled the two chairs so that each girl faced one of them. Most men would agree that one of the finest pleasures is a nice slow facefuck with a girl who cannot even control her own mouth. The two men sat down and opened up. Becky saw McMichael's cock come into view. As she narrated later (she had signed up for a class on recalling memories and narrating experiences; little did she know).

"By now I've been standing in the ice tub and having freezing water poured over me for I don't know how long. I'm standing in ice and water up over my knees. I can hardly feel my feet and I'm shivering and shaking so much I can barely keep my balance. Elizabeth climbs into the tub and stands with me until she starts to shiver. My "boyfriend" tells us to greet each other. She puts her right hand on the back of my neck and pulls my face in close for a long passionate kiss as I mirror her actions. I feel her left hand touch my stomach and slowly slide down onto my mound and between my legs. She runs a finger up between my lips and works my clit free of its hood. She gives it a little flick and then works her way down again. I'm reciprocating as the two men watch us closely. She slides one and then two of her almost frozen fingers inside of me and grabs my pussy hard. Aquinas stands beside us and cups each of our asses with his massive hands. He pushes our mounds together and I feel his finger slide into my ass. I know Elizabeth is getting the same treatment. While the rest of my body is numb from the cold, my pussy is warming up along with the fingers inside it. And Aquinas is finger-fucking us both in the ass."

Elizabeth...

"That finally ended just as I was getting ready to cum. I hate it when they take you right to the edge and then deny you; it's so frustrating. But "Attention" is the one I despise the most. Offering my tits while spreading my legs and holding my pussy open for Boyfriend attention. At one party I had to stand at attention for an hour while each one there took a turn at cupping my pussy and grinding my fingers into my slit. Or cupping my tits from behind and pulling me up by my nipples. And then Aquinas finished me off. He stood behind me and put his hands over my fingers on my pussy. He used me like a puppet, making me slide a finger up and down between my lips and then in my hole while he ground the heel of my hand hard against my clit.

Then he grabbed my other hand and pulled it behind me so I was cupping my own ass! He shoved my middle finger into my butt and followed it with his own. He was working me over, but with my own hands and fingers. I gave myself over to his ministrations as my pussy just got wet and slick. I was close to cumming, about to cum and he pulled his hands away. He told me to finish myself off while everyone watched. At that point I was a goner. I shoved my back finger in as deep as it could go and worked my pussy inside and out. With everyone watching I felt all my muscles go tense and an explosion that started deep inside my ass and then expanded into my pussy. I rode my hands and fingers until I had nothing left. Aquinas commanded me to stand At Ease, so I spread my legs further apart, bent over and grabbed my ankles. He left me like that while all the guests got fresh drinks."

McMichael, like Aquinas, sat with his legs open and a St. Albert's girl on her knees in between them. She was immersed in the ice water just to the bottom of her tits. He held his cock so it barely touched Becky Winston's puckered lips, and told her to give some affectionate kisses to her lover. Becky pressed her lips gently to the tip of the cockhead and then bobbed her head just enough as she worked the head of McMichaels cock with just her lips and the tip of her tongue. She held tightly to Elizabeth behind her as they both shook uncontrollably from the cold. As they bobbed for apples on cock, their rocking motion roiled the ice water around them so it kept hitting them in unexpected places.

McMichael framed Becky's face gently with his hands and slid his cock in just past her teeth. Becky concentrated on keeping her teeth away from the cock as she felt it begin to ride her tongue. McMichael bucked his hips gently in rhythm as he worked his cock slowly and surely deeper into Becky's mouth. When he was at the opening to her throat he stopped. Her shivering was all the stimulation he needed. He held her like that, enjoying each subtle movement of her mouth on his tongue. When he had had enough, he declared it was time for Task #2 - giving orgasm. The good news for the girls was they could get out of the ice tub and kneel under the heat lamp that each boyfriend now sat in front of and pointed at them.. The bad news was what came next.

As she slowly thawed out, Becky felt pins and needles all over her body. The prickles of pain kept her in motion as she continued to hold McMichael's cock at the edge of her throat. Only one more thing left to do. She put her hands between her legs and worked her pussy, pulling her lips wide and then slapping it over and over until puffy. She gripped herself on the inside and ran one finger around and around her clit. She fucked her mouth slowly up and down his cock. She was on the verge, so she pulled back until only her lips and tongue were working the cock head. She took his cock halfway onto her tongue and asked

"Pleath may thhhhiss b.b.b.ad girl cum."

"Yes, you may."

As she got ready to explode she pushed her nose to McMichael's groin and forced his cock down her throat. She felt McMichael put his hand on the back of her head and hold himself balls deep while he rubbed her throat on the outside, squeezing it against his cock. He held her like that as she put herself over the top and came like a wild animal. When she was finished he grabbed her head hard with his other hand. He held her face to his stomach as he pumped rope after rope of hot cum down her throat until he was completely emptied.

Film Review was over for the day. But one more journey to go.

"Out of the kindness of our hearts, we will have your uniforms from today and then you can pick them up," said Thomas Aquinas.

Which meant two naked girls trying to make it back to their dorm room without any capturing. (Rule 33 - Girls walking nude on campus are subject to capture and submission.) Becky and Elizabeth exited the PE building. Out of fairness, the nude girl exit opened into the woods behind the PE building; woods which encircled the entire campus. So a nude girl could try to go from tree to tree until the last, mad 50 meter dash to their respective building.

The two girls held hands as they stumbled through the woods. Eventually they were ready. All that was left was the asphalt path that led to their front door. Elizabeth poked her head out from behind the last tree and looked to see if the coast was clear. There were a few sophomore girls a couple of buildings over, but no staff in sight. The girls took off running. Elizabeth was a star sprinter, and after ten meters she was two steps ahead of Becky. From out of nowhere (it seemed) two men approached from their right. Each twirled a lariat over his head. Becky tried to pick up the pace as Elizabeth pulled farther ahead. She reached the door and yanked it open, slid through, and then to Becky's dismay, pulled it closed behind her just as Becky arrived. A lariat flew through the air and settled around Becky's chest, pinning her arms and preventing her from getting inside. The staff member ran up beside her, pulled the loop tight and ran the rope down Becky's ass, between her legs, and up inside her pussy lips. He looped it through the rope that had encircled her. Becky was Captured and crotch-roped.

60 minutes of sexual torment to endure!

Not Becky Winston's best day at St. Albert's, but that's what St. Albert's girls are for.