St. Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why these thoughts had cropped up now I didn't know. I wanted to focus upon the two new lovers we'd unexpectedly acquired.

"Hope you don't regret this."

I turned to Chance and gave him a questioning look. "I don't regret anything." I told him.

"I didn't take you as the kind to fuck strangers." He smiled hesitantly. "I've wanted to get to know you for so long...I guess I got carried away when I saw you and Paul getting it on..."

"I wanted to get to know you too?" I confessed. "You've got a body that drives me crazy."

He blushed. For the first time, I realized that Chance wasn't the tough guy that he normally made himself out to be around the neighborhood. It was all a front I saw now. He was as gentle and loving as Paul was. I kissed him and I guessed it caught him off guard a little. However, it wasn't long before he was kissing me back. Soon, we were cuddled up again, relishing in each other's bodies.

We made love a couple of times more after that. They remained with us for a few hours more before they made to leave.

"How about coming back for dinner tonight?" I offered as they were on the porch, gazing towards their house. The house was silent, and dark, dark as the sky was turning to late evening.

"That sounds good." He said with a quick glance towards Andrew. He simply nodded.

"I guess I'll get chicken out."

"That sounds good." Chance said and made to head for the steps. However, he stopped before taking the first step down. "Robin will be back tonight. I might bring her over." He winked at me. "You should get to know the wife too, right?"

I had a lump in my throat at the thought of getting a chance to be with Robin. The promise of her feminine flesh sent my cock into rocket mode. That only made him laugh, of course.

"And you need to get to know Andrew better too, am I right?"

"Right." I heard myself say.

"It's going to be a beautiful weekend." He said and finally guided Andrew down the steps and across the darkening yard.