St. Gilbert's Sports Academy Pt. 02

Story Info
College Prefect bullies his classmates and they like it.
1.7k words
4.09
5.9k
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters 18+

*****

St. Gilberts is a scholarship Sports Academy for young men 18-22years from deprived backgrounds around the UK, providing excellence in coaching and tutorship in both Team Sports and Athletics, with the special goal of creating professional Sportsmen of all our graduates.

Established: 1908

Principal: R. Stevens

Part 2: Conner Denbury's Disciplinary Report Book

Prefect's Disciplinary Report Book.

Disciplinary Guidelines for Prefects.

St. Gilbert's Sports Academy congratulates you on your appointment to the office of School Prefect, a duty and privilege that reflects your accomplishments in study, camaraderie and sports across school life. Great trust is placed in you now to exemplify the values of our proud institution, and to lead the way for our pupils in good behaviour and esteem.

The exercise of discipline is a core tenet of education at St. Gilbert's, and our Prefects perform an essential role in enforcing and upholding these principles. Acting as deputies for our Tutors and Coaches in this capacity, the School depends upon your diligence and discretion in performing this important responsibility.

Having succeeded to your 4th year of study (or in cases of special merit, your 3rd year), you will already have seen the enormous benefits of the Prefect system first hand; In building character for both Prefects and common pupils, as well as maintaining correctness and order in the wider school community.

Prefects are expected to meet a minimum quota of 3 disciplinary actions per school term week, but the Academy encourages and defends a Prefect's right to administer disciplinary measures as often as seen fit. Use this report book to keep record of your progress in fulfilling this requirement. The House Rules outlined in every school ledger should be referred to as the main criterion for good behaviour among pupils, and disobedience must be met with the appropriate measures of correction.

A proud tradition of backside drubbing has long proved its effectiveness in immediate reproof and lasting admonition, and this is a recommended measure in cases of both minor and major infractions, although more serious instances of misbehaviour will also require further action. Detention; assignment of chores; confiscation of property (except mobile telephones and personal computers); subjection to public example; and gratification of favours; may all be employed according to the severity of the misdemeanour. The Academy rewards innovation and initiative in this area.

Each Prefect is assigned a special purview of 5 dormitories over which they have jurisdiction, and it is from these ranks that you are entitled to choose a fag. It is also your responsibility to see that the three basic housekeeping tasks (laundry duty, kitchen porter work, and washroom janitor chores) are completed by pupils of your purview. Make full use of your disciplinary powers to assign these tasks, and sign in to your account on the St. Gilbert's website to access the Housekeeping Rota in the Prefect's Resources page.

A final reminder that all pupils of St. Gilbert's Sports Academy have recruited to our proud School in the full understanding that disciplinary measures will be central to their education and improvement. Go forward with confidence and surety that your leadership and your example will inspire and improve all who strive under you.

Prefect: Conner Denbury, 3rd year

Special Purview: Dorms 201 - 206

*****

Disciplinary Reports:

Date: 6/9/21

Disciplinee: Jonathan dinky Ward, 1st year dorm 202

Outline of Disobedience:

Didn't think I'd be filing a disciplinary report on the first day of term, but St. G's never disappoints. Overseeing check-in and hand-over of non-regulation attire when new boy Jonny Ward (with literally the tiniest penis I've ever seen in my entire life) starts acting up, being a gobby Mancs shite, chatting back with extreme disrespect. Got to nip this one in the bud, teach him his place from the get go.

Disciplinary Action taken:

Made him wait outside the Prefect's common room half an hour while me and Bradley played pingpong, then I went on through and walloped his cheeky arse with the racket. Was expecting more backchat tbh, but he took it in silence. Gave him a condescending speech about showing Prefects respect, and his hot indignant face was a picture.

Already know who I making my fag - little Jonny Ward. First day being a Prefect and I already fucking love it.

*****

Date: 6/9/21

Disciplinee: Jason Pendal, 1st year dorm 205

Outline of Disobedience:

Made rounds of my purview, checking the lads get their heads down at lights out. Orderly for the most part, nothing above the usual sulking, except in dorm 205 where I found new boy Jason Pendal smoking at the window. Gave me back talk when I pulled him up on it.

Disciplinary Action taken:

Confiscated his fags - smoking Lucky Strikes, thinks he's a hotshot. Then a time-honoured round of good old spanking. Still had my pingpong racket with me. Great tool that, definitely going to make it my thing. Made him drop his shorts for full effect, and the lads, his roommates, crowded round for a front row seat. Gave them all the show they were begging for, smacking Jason's cheeks till they glowed and winning stifled whines as he bit his lip.

Pulling his briefs back up we could all see he was trying to hide a boner. Ah, these Freshers - Got no idea what's waiting for them! Won't be hiding a hard-on by the end of term Mate, just you wait.

*****

Date: 7/9/21

Disciplinee: Andy Smith, 1st year dorm 202

Outline of Disobedience:

Smoking again. Found new boys Andy Smith and Sean Gazzard smoking a blunt during morning break behind the gym block. Could have punished them both, but Andy had the zoot in his chops when I found them, and the fancy took me to heap the blame on the redhead. It's good sometimes to sow these titillating little seeds of injustice, inspires healthy competition. Gave them a haughty speech, and sent Seany G on his way.

Disciplinary Action taken:

Confiscated Andy's baggy - almost a full 20. That'll be nice for the Prefect's common room meet Saturday night. Bradley's already confiscated a 10 bag from dorm 208. More spanking with my trusty red racket, so great. Fucking smelly this lad. I told him. I said, "you stink, but I like it." He looked so confused, lol.

Put him on Laundry duty next week. Told him that's where smelly boys belong, with all those dirty gym socks and Londons. Made him blush like girl.

*****

Date: 9/9/21

Disciplinee: Danny Bowman, 1st year dorm 204

Outline of Disobedience:

Didn't really do anything wrong, but I wanted to put him on Toilet cleaning duty.

Disciplinary Action taken:

Put him on Toilet cleaning duty.

Showed him the cleaning cupboard around 19:00, and returned to the gents about 19:30 when I knew he'd be finishing up. Guessed my timing right, he was just wringing out his mop when I whipped out my dick and let a gushing stream of hot piss splash all over the floor. He stared at my penis dumbfounded.

"What's the matter, you never seen a Lad piss in the middle of the floor before?" I teased, "Clean this up then, looks like you missed a bit."

Never seen a lad look so thirsty. All these new boys, so fucking horny and they don't even know it. All to come boys, all to come.

*****

Date: 10/9/21

Disciplinee: Jonathan dinky, 1st year dorm 202

Outline of Disobedience:

Just choosing a fag.

Disciplinary Action taken:

Gave him an unwarranted round of spanking. Monday's glow had faded and his cheeks begged a top-up. Also he'd never heard of fagging before, and what better way to have it explained than with a sound hiding?

Got his WhatsApp, made him put it on alerts so he gets my summons immediately. Then I made him polish my trophies. That way he'll know exactly what a fucking champ his fag Master is. He'll know all my achievements by heart before term is out.

*****

Date: 11/9/21

Disciplinee: Josh Penrose, 1st year dorm 208

Outline of Disobedience:

More smoking. Get the feeling this offence is going to occupy most of my time as Prefect. Smoking. Not my purview dorm 208, but you got to step up and tackle disobedience and where ever you see it.

Disciplinary Action taken:

Confiscation, a nice spank.

Bradley says I'm a Jobsworth filing disciplinaries on a Saturday, but he's not met his quota this week at all. If he wasn't Principal Steven's boy, that's the only reason he gets away with it.

"I'll give you a fucking job's worth," I jeered, shaking my dick in his direction, but he doesn't give a fuck.

And then he chose a fag from MY purview! He's got 5 dorms to choose from like every other Prefect, why does have to steal one of mine? Just 'cos I've got all the fit lads in my dorms. Seems you can do what you like when your Dad's the School Principal.

*****

Date: 12/9/21

Disciplinee: Andy Smith, 1st year dorm 202

Outline of Disobedience:

Found him pissing on the wall of the Gym block. No need for this whatsoever, the gents are literally a 20 second walk away, even if there is cover from nearby trees. Nothing about it the House Rules, but public urination has got to be an offence. He jumped with a start when he noticed me watching.

Disciplinary Action taken:

I barked at him to pull his shorts up at once, pinching his waistband and tugging them back up myself. His pissing dick couldn't stop, and a great wet patch immediately appeared in his groin, his jet-stream still leaping through the fabric. He could only watch the yellow water pour down his leg in stunned disbelief, and since my hands were already on his shorts, I didn't pass on the chance to give him a harsh wedgie.

"Piss in the toilet, Stinky!" I admonished, clocking the tent-pole in his crotch before pushing him into a passing crowd of Sophomores.

And like good St. Gilbert's boys they rose to the occasion, pointing and jeering at the lad who pissed himself. His pits were smelly, his piss was smelly. I don't know why, but I'm taking a shine to this one. He's so shy and he blushes beautifully when he's abashed, the top of his white socks yellow with pee.

I swear this first week back at School has made me so fucking horny. I'm calling dinky to my dorm for the full initiation tonight. It's time, no more pussyfooting around. I'll have all these dirty gay boys choking on my meat like regular faggots by the end of next week.

*****

Please Comment. I love to read the comments.