St. Patrick's Day Itch

Story Info
Two friends get together in a threesome affair.
1.6k words
5.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,234 Followers

"Where the fuck are you, Abby?" I muttered while looking at my watch, exasperated beyond words. She ought to have been here hours ago. If she got here later than the next hour, then we were likely to miss the St. Patrick's Day parade scheduled to start at the city's metropolitan square around noon.

I sighed and got up and went to the bedroom. Robbie, my boyfriend, was still sleeping off from an all-night bender. I would have loved for him to join us to go to the parade, but Robbie shares little inclination towards anything Irish. No, he wasn't racist. He grew up in Boston, south-side, and according to him, it was no fun growing up there.

I was decked in my St. Patrick's Day outfit that comprised of a white and green-coloured blouse and matching shorts with knee-length stockings. I was admiring my curvy figure in the mirror behind the door when I heard the doorbell ring. I left the room, hoping to God that it would be Abby.

It was her. She was all apologies when she entered, except she wasn't clad in her similar outfit.

"What the fuck, Abby," I shut the door. "You've kept me waiting for hours. What the hell happened?"

"I'm so sorry, Sharon," she said, taking her bag off her shoulder. "You're gonna laugh if I told you."

"I'm all ears for a good laugh. And how come you ain't even dressed yet? You know we've got to be at the square before that place gets overcrowded, don't you?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know that, Sharon," she snapped back irritably and swept her blonde hair from her face. "You don't need to bite my head off about that. I've got my outfit in my bag right there. Won't waste any time putting it on." She stopped to gather her breath before continuing. "As I was saying, Garry was supposed to stop by this morning. I've got this strong itch since waking up that I can't seem to shake off. You know the sort, right?"

I didn't know at first if it weren't for the sly manner she looked at me. As if for further emphasis, she started pumping her fist in a jerking manner that made things obvious the type of itch bugging her.

"Yeah, so? I had that something similar last night with Robbie. What's that to do with today?"

"I called up Garry hoping he'd breeze over so we can do it and then I'd be on my way here. He told me he was on his way but never made it through. That's what kept me."

"Alright, that's good to know. Now how about changing up so we can get on the hell out of here," I said.

Abby took off her t-shirt and jeans and stood in her bra and panties, then took out her St. Patrick's Day outfit that she had folded in her bag.

"I need to wash my face first. Do you mind if I use your bathroom?"

"Sure. Just try not to make too much noise, okay? Robbie's still sleeping."

"He's still sleeping at this hour? Isn't he joining us?"

"St. Patrick's a no-no for him."

"Maybe that's because you ain't given him reasons as to why," she laughed before disappearing into the corridor.

I laughed at my friend's naughty attitude while I sat and waited. Abby was such a super-horny bitch from as far back as I've known her. A was only worthless to her if it couldn't get hard quick enough to fuck her. We have shared sexual encounters before, so I know how deep her itch can run.

I looked at my watch, noting the amount of time that had passed since she went to wash her face and she still wasn't back. Then I thought of Robbie, and then it dawned on me the sort of antic my friend was possibly up to in my bedroom. I left the living room to go look for her.

The bathroom was empty, as I figured; Abby had left her outfit in the bathroom sink.

There came a slight, sucking noise coming from the bedroom; the noise was unmistakable in its intention. I opened the door, holding my breath, and let it out when my eyes enlarged at what they were seeing.

Abby knelt on the bed and was sucking Robbie's cock. She looked up when she saw me and gave a skittish smile and swept her hair from her face.

"I'm sorry, Sharon. I couldn't help myself."

"The fuck are you doing, Abby?" I advanced into the room. "Get off Robbie, will you?" I spoke in a low voice so as not to wake up my boyfriend; Abby followed suit.

"I would, but come on, I don't think he's gonna mind," she said while stroking his flaccid penis. "Come on, let's tag team on him. You've done it plenty times before, remember?"

Yes, amongst other things I have unconditionally shared over the years with Abby, one included us sharing boyfriends, but only when we lacked our respective partners around. Seeing her play with Robbie's penis, I knew he was bound to awake soon. He'd assume I'm the one blowing his cock, not knowing its all Abby's fault.

"Alright," I said and climbed onto the bed. "As long as we hurry up about it and make it to the parade on time."

"Yeah, yeah, fuck the fucking parade," she held Robbie's cock to my face. "Go on, pop those lips open and suck on this."

I did as she wanted and went ahead, sucking my boyfriend's cock with equal passion as Abby. Robbie stirred under us as we continued fighting over his dick. He came awake, and as expected, he was astonished to see what we were doing to him.

"The fuck!" He gasped as he pulled himself to his elbows. "Sharon . . . Abby, what the fuck?"

"Don't blame me, babe," I said while stroking his cock. "Abby here put me up to it."

"Hmm, there you go," Abby replied, "like you ain't got yourself an itch you need scratched." She turned to Robbie. "What do you say, Robbie? Wanna make it to the parade with us? It's gonna be lonely without you."

"I don't do St. Patrick's Day parades, Abby."

"Mmmm, I bet Sharon and I can help change your mind on that. You just lie back while we make it happen."

She pushed Robbie to fall back on the bed, and then she came and straddled him; I was there to guide his cock into her pussy for her. Robbie gave no sign of protest as Abby began riding him. Her ass cheeks seemed to expand when she leaned forward over his face. I came off the bed and relieved myself of my outfit before coming to join them. I pushed the rest of the covers off Robbie's legs.

Abby went on bouncing and rocking her butt up and down, front and back, exhaling stuttered moans while she did. I spread her ass cheeks and licked her asshole. I soon pushed her off Robbie as it was then my turn to ride him. Robbie got to be active when I impaled myself on his cock. He first grabbed me by my waist, then his hands went to squeezing my ass cheeks as he began pistoning his rod into me. I groaned and scratched his arm as I felt my pussy open up to his girth. It was such an ecstatic, loving feeling.

"Uh-huh, I knew you were having that same itch, too," Abby gloated beside me while massaging her pussy. "You're such a lying slut, Sharon."

"Yeah, no fucking better than you," I laughed.

Robbie rolled me over and laid on top of me and went on stretching my pussy. Abby tried rimming his ass while he sank his cock deep into my cunt. His cock was hitting me the right way I always wanted. We gasped into each other's face and shared a kiss while we did. That was until Abby came and pushed him off me.

"Hey, don't forget about me, okay? I was the one who woke you up, remember?"

"Get your bitch-ass over here," Robbie slapped her butt, which produced a yelp from Abby as she then positioned herself on all fours. "I'll bet Garry ain't been hitting you right."

"He's got his moments," she wiggled her butt at him. "You gonna fuck me or what, you fucking black stud?"

Abby yelped even louder when Robbie drove his cock into her and wasted no time in pounding her. I wiggled between his legs and played with his scrotum while he continued ploughing my friend; he pulled out his cock for me to suck clean before slipping it back into Abby's pussy. I came and knelt beside Abby and glanced at my boyfriend and slapped my butt at him. He caught what I meant and came and plugged my pussy as well.

Robbie announced that he was about to cum, and Abby and I laid him on the bed and went back to tag-teaming his cock.

He came within seconds, squirting semen on our faces.

We did our best to capture every spray of cum he offloaded till his penis grew weak.

Abby and I kissed each other and licked bits of semen off our lips and cheeks.

Robbie did shower after that, and we all got dressed and went to the galleria together to watch the parade. We just about made it before the crowd began to grow beyond capacity. Nonetheless, it was a good day for the three of us together.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

I Slept with My Next-Door Neighbour I couldn't resist my neighbour's charms.in Group Sex
Wife's Friend Spends the Weekend Big gifts can come in small boxes, our first experience.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Teachers' Sex Club Ch. 01 A new teacher is invited to join an exclusive club.in Mature
The Barista Pt. 01 How I knocked up a barista from my local coffee shop.in Interracial Love
That One Night One night of good memories.in Group Sex
More Stories