I Slept with My Next-Door Neighbour

Story Info
I couldn't resist my neighbour's charms.
1.1k words
21.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dsoul
dsoul
1,249 Followers

My name is Michelle, and this is my story. This is therapeutic for me, so I hope none of it rubs anyone who reads it up the wrong way.

A few months ago, my husband, Tim, suggested that I have sex with our next-door neighbour, who's named Aaron. Tim considered it an affable gesture of welcoming him to the neighbourhood, as he was the newest face around. It took little effort for me to weigh up the pros and cons. Either I would do it, or some other wife around would, so on that note, I opted to give it a shot. I have had sex with other men before, back when I used to cheat on Tim. With regards to our next-door-neighbour, however, it was just for fun.

Tim learned about my adulterous nature by accident; however, I found out about his secret urge intentionally when he expressed to me his desire to see me in the arms of another man. That was his manner of suggesting to me about becoming a hotwife.

I had heard that word used around before but never bothered to investigate its meaning. It was the same as when I learnt about the word cuckold. There is so much negativity regarding that word that people often react in abhorrence when they hear it. Fools, is how I regard them. For society at large, it denotes a husband married to a cheating spouse like I once was to Tim. But days after I established a secret relationship with Aaron, I realised the word has a more progressive range than one can imagine.

In my opinion, I consider a 'Hotwife' as usually a married woman (or in some cases, a girlfriend) who upgrades her femininity by exploring all her sexual/erotic options while maintaining her immediate relationship. This involves her having sex with suitable partners that don't necessarily comprise her husband or boyfriend, but also obtaining their consent. I probably never would have driven myself towards Aaron had Tim not conspired for me to make an attempt. But then again, I probably might have if I'd thought to cheat again.

Aaron was a handsome Black man, a former Marine turned land developer, and a widower. I went over with the pretence of presenting him with a baked cake as a welcoming gift. He appreciated the gift and welcomed me into his home. I pulled out all the stops, unleashing all my erotic charms upon him. Though we attempted no action, my effort did pay off that first time, as I got a suitable response for a second date.

Tim was elated when I returned home and shared the news with him. He offered to shave my pussy that night, after making me cum with his tongue. I rewarded him by squirting in his face, before giving him the best damn blowjob in weeks.

Our immediate destination was his bedroom. His hands nearly ripped my blouse while we kissed and struggled to undress.

The following evening arrived. I wore an outlandish, sexy outfit, something that I knew would get Aaron's blood pumping once he saw me. His jaw practically hit the floor when he assessed my appearance before inviting me inside. Aaron offered me a drink, and we sat beside each other and made polite conversation. At some point, I allowed him the occasion to caress my thigh.

"Your husband knows you're here?" he asked.

"He does," I drained my glass and put it on the coffee table. "But let's not worry about him tonight. I'm dying for you to show me the rest of your home."

That was the cue for 'take me upstairs and fuck the shit out of me, no more questions.'

Aaron took my hand and ushered me out of his living room. Our immediate destination was his bedroom. His hands nearly ripped my blouse while we kissed and struggled to undress. His bedroom window looked towards our home. I pictured my husband peeping at us with his telescope that he had purchased years ago for his stargazing hobby. He had more watching to do this time that didn't involve any midnight constellation.

I was awed by Aaron's formidable cock. He was such a spectacular lover because he knew how to fuck and had no qualms about giving equal pleasure. He ate my pussy with a similar gusto that Tim often applies. I held my legs apart while he pounded me harder. In the midst of our fucking, I demanded that he empty his balls into my mouth. Aaron was gracious enough to grant me that wish. We took a short break before deciding to enjoy another round. This time, I allowed him to cum over my butt.

I said goodnight to him and left through his back door. Tim was anxious for my return.

I regaled him with explicit details as I took off my clothes. As I figured, he admitted his attempt at spying on us with his telescope but couldn't see much because of the window curtains. He licked the areas where I indicated that Aaron had splattered his cum, then he got on top of me and fucked me till he climaxed.

That was the start of my relationship with Aaron.

Aaron does have other women at his beck and call. I'll admit that I'm not the only housewife in the neighbourhood that he has fucked. I'm aware of who my competitor is, and I strive to avoid her as much as possible. We smile and exchange pleasantries whenever we sight each other at various neighbourhood functions. Sometimes I have to contain my jealousy which prevents me from going over and clawing her eyes out. I wonder if her husband knows she's fucking around. I wonder, too, if she knows about Aaron and me. So far, she hasn't mentioned anything about it. Possibly, she's doing the same thing of avoiding me. Aaron has never approached either of us in public; that would be awkward and likely get the neighbours gossiping.

One night I invited Aaron to come over and fuck me in my bedroom. Tim hid in the closet and filmed us fucking. I later introduced them to each other, and they are now good friends. Aaron now spends nights in our home as often as he chooses. At first, he and Tim got to sharing me -- the three of us enjoyed a marvellous threesome experience in our bed. But things have changed, and now, Aaron alone gets to fuck me while Tim masturbates and watches. Aaron gets to cum inside my pussy, too, and Tim doesn't mind one bit.

As far as I can tell, Aaron hasn't fucked my competitor in her home, at least not yet. I'm glad about that. But I know it's only a matter of time before other wives catch his fancy and start banging hard on his door. That's a testament to how magnetic his character is, not to mention that terrific cock between his legs.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
malabar13malabar13over 1 year ago

keep up the good work

barb45barb45over 1 year ago

Simple but good. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

clear why you turned ratings off. Not sure why you even bothered to post this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Writes trash and doesn't have the balls to allow scoring. That's why shit like this would have gotten one star. And it had to be IR. Welcome to the woke train, you idiot.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Vacation Adventure Young wife entertains four college guys on camping trip.in Group Sex
Midnight Surprise Wife is surprised when friend joins them in bed.in Loving Wives
How I Became a Cheating Wife Pt. 01 How I became a cheating wife.in Loving Wives
Wife Enjoys Husband's Friend Wife lets loose with husband and husband's friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories