St. Valentine's Threesome

Story Info
My Valentine's with two amazing guys.
1.7k words
4.48
11k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roxyfox_y
Roxyfox_y
61 Followers

As many of you know I have kinda fallen into the threesome/ trluple arrangement with Alex and Bryan. While there has been lots of fucking there hasn't been much dating. With Valentine's Night approaching I was wondering how things would work. I was afraid it would be awkward and neither guy seemed to be making the first move. Finally as the day approached I text them and said they should come to my house after work that Monday.

Admittedly we don't usually get dressed up when we meet since we end up naked anyway. This time I told the boys to wear a "Valentine's Outfit" for the night. Alex only managed a red t-shirt but Bryan wore all red and white and even heart patterned boxers. I went all out and was fully Valentine's Day ready! I put my hair up in pigtails with little red bows and did my make-up super cute. I wore my sexy red bralette top and the shortest little white skirt I had. Under that my tiny red thong with the sides pulled up just enough so that it was the perfect tease. You know I had to finish it off with my black high heels.

As soon as the guys got there they couldn't keep their hands off me but I had gotten some appetizers and a few cheap bottles of champagne. I made them sit at the counter and have a few drinks with me since it was Valentine's Day after all. While we finished that first bottle of champagne I was sure to walk around the kitchen in my heels giving them a preview of what they would get that night. I felt so powerful strutting around as they waited like caged animals to come after me.

The guys had each taken their little blue pills and were dying to get their hands on me. I had to give in and led them to my bedroom. I had my bed nicely made up with red and white candles burning on the night stands. Alex had brought a bag of rose petals that he tossed around the room. This was by far the nicest set up we have ever done for one of our nights. I walked over to my nightstand and pulled out a pair of red ankle and wrist cuffs. Handing one to each guy I told them to keep them ready for later.

As the guys started to strip down Bryan took a pillow and put it down on the ground in front of them. By the time I was settled on my knees they both had their hard cocks in my face. I always do my best to split my time between the guys to get them ready but that night they didn't even need my mouth on them. I could feel how much they wanted me and it excited me to know it.

While I was working on Alex I felt Bryan walk away and get down behind me. He gently pulled my arms down behind my back and started putting on the wrist cuffs. I tried to tell them that those were for later but neither wanted to wait. Bryan took Alex's place in front of me and Alex put the cuffs on my ankles. He moved up right behind me and I could feel his hard wet cock slide under my skirt as he grabbed at my breast with both his hands. Bryan took my head in his hands and guided my mouth down on his cock. All cuffed in my sexy lingerie and high heels with two guys all over me had me thinking this was the best Valentine's Day ever.

With the guys now in total control they took turns standing in front of me while the other watched or ran his hands along my body. I'm sure I was quite the site with saliva now pouring down onto my chest from the constant dick in my mouth. With my hands cuffed behind my back I couldn't do anything to wipe it away. Though the messier I got the more it seemed to turn them on. Usually they are ready to start fucking but tonight they were enjoying me on my knees as their Valentine's Toy.

Alex had finally had enough and pulled me back up to my feet. Trying to catch my breath I could feel the front of my bra was soaking wet with saliva. Never had a blowjob made me drool this much. Bryan picked up a champagne glass and let me have a sip. I needed the whole glass and told him he better get some refills. While he was gone Alex un-clipped my ankle cuffs and walked me to the end of the bed. Standing behind me he pulled my skirt up over my hips and pushed me face first into the blankets. Bryan walked back into the room right as Alex slide inside of me.

I let out a moan as it was just what I needed as they had me so worked up already. Bryan sat down in my desk chair and drank his champagne so casually you would have thought he was in a waiting room and not actually watching a handcuffed little blonde get fucked over the side of her bed. I tried telling him to come over but with my hands behind my back my face was smashed into the blankets with every thrust from Alex. After a few moments Alex had tired and was ready to pass me off to Bryan for the next round of the night.

Bryan pulled me back up to my feet and undid my cuffs from behind my back. Just as I thought I was going to be free he clicked them back together in front of me. Sitting me up on the bed and then pushing me onto my back Bryan lifted each of my legs up with his arms. Putting my heels almost on his shoulders he stepped in close and started pounding me right from the first thrust. I knew he had gotten himself all worked up watching me.

After a few moments I felt Alex climb up onto the bed and kneel near my head. Bryan slowed for a minute to let me take Alex's cock into my mouth. My body shook from excitement and I felt both of their hands grabbing at my body. Alex held my cuffs up over my head with one hand and grabbed at my tits with the other. Bryan went back to pounding me as hard as he could. I tried to focus on keeping Alex's cock in my mouth but I lost all control as an intense orgasm rushed through my body. Bryan came to a stop and collapsed down on top of me. We all needed a few minutes to catch our breath and have some champagne.

Sitting on the edge of the bed sipping my champagne Alex got down and clipped my ankle cuffs back together. Before I could even ask what he was doing he took my glass and stood me up in front of them. Bryan moved my wrist cuffs to behind my back again and sat down on the bed next to Alex. It seems simple but standing in heels with your ankles cuffed after a bottle of champagne can be quite challenging. I didn't know if they had a plan or just enjoyed the view of me standing there looking like a slutty Valentine's Whore.

It was Bryan this time who couldn't wait anymore and led me over to the bed. He un-clipped all my cuffs and had me climb on top of him reverse cowgirl. I tried to take my skirt off but he pushed it around my waist. He kept ahold of it as he began to rock his hips below me. As I got into a good rhythm Alex stood up on the bed next to me. I held his cock as I was bouncing until suddenly he grabbed at my head. He unleashed a huge load cum all over me and probably all down onto Bryan. The guys are usually more careful about that but I guess the excitement was too much for him. It never phased Bryan as he continued to bounce me harder and harder. Alex stepped back down and just enjoyed the show for a few minutes.

As Bryan slowed down he leaned me forward and grabbed onto my heels. If you guys know me you know that heels make me feel like a pornstar. I motioned for Alex to come back and kneel on the bed in front of me. His cock was already hard again as I took it into my mouth. Trying to show off my deep throat skills I was feeling pretty amazing as another orgasm shocked my body. I know the guys love it because I can always feel them tense up when I orgasm. Unable to withstand anymore Bryan pushed me up and off of him as I continued to work on Alex. After some champagne Bryan walked around to the front of the bed. I reached out to stroke his cock for a moment before both of them pulled me from the bed and stood me up.

Bryan quickly clipped my cuffs behind my back and Alex did my ankle cuffs. Putting me back on my knees Bryan took my head in his hands for a few short pumps before pulling out and cumming all down my chin and onto my body. He collapsed back onto the bed as Alex walked behind me and started running his hands along my shoulders. I was a total mess at this point but he didn't care. Kneeling down behind me he reached around pulled me back into him. He grabbed at my cum soaked tits with one hand and fingered me with the other. I stared over at Bryan watching me intently as Alex used my body as his toy. It didn't take long until I collapse into him with another amazing orgasm.

Alex stood up as Bryan joined him standing over me. There I sat on my heels completed cuffed and covered in saliva and cum. I think Valentine's Day turned out alright after all.

Roxyfox_y
Roxyfox_y
61 Followers