Stable Work 02: First Gig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to Clan Shield," Lanetta panted, rolling to her back. "May our alliance be long and fruitful. We will have to wait to see whether both garden and seed are fertile, but you have certainly proven your worth in the ways of planting."

"Thanks," Johnny said. The crowd cheered.

"Ever a man of few words," said Master Rochaud. He hadn't moved, but the lighting changed to make him more prominent. "I think we all appreciate that, and your performance. Even public pillow talk isn't legally binding, though, so I'd like to confirm the matter of your fee."

"Uh," Johnny shrugged. "I'm already being paid by the stable, and now that I'm in Clan Shield, I want to make sure my offspring prospers. You risked everything for me, Lanetta, and I'll prove myself worth it. Just put me up someplace nice and lavish me with gifts, starting with a good meal."

The crowd liked that, especially Clan Shield. They cheered him as he was beckoned and led from the stage, and he waved to the adoring audience as he left the public eye. He met the steward again backstage.

"Well done," the fake smiling steward said, offering Johnny his clothes back. "It was wise to waive the fee to get them on your side; an escaped slave needs all the protection he can get."

Johnny glanced up as he stepped into his pants, and the eyes gazing back at him would have looked at home on a corpse. "Thanks, but I waived the fee because I did the math; it's like four hundred bucks. I'd already gotten them on my side." He finished with his belt, and then pointed to it. "With my dick."

The man tried to smile, watching Johnny's brand disappear beneath his shirt. "Good luck out there, you cocky prick."

Johnny laughed in surprise. "I'm a stud for hire, man. Cocky prick is the whole point."

"Yeah, it being a compliment isn't going to save you," the man said. "Being awesome draws attention and you just brought a lot to yourself." A true emotion was breaking through in his face in the form of fear sweat. "As I said, you're safe on Gloria. The protection of the Shield is absolute here, especially after that little show, but their loyalty isn't worth any more than their money off planet. If you ever leave Gloria again, you'd better watch your back."

Johnny met eyes as well as he could with a guy staring at something far beyond the horizon, shrugging into his jacket. He recognized that haunted, dead-eyed look now, of someone who spent a lot longer in bondage than Johnny had. "Thanks for the advice," Johnny said. He glanced up at excited noise and smiled, about to be met by an adoring crowd. "I've been watching my back for a long time, brother, but it's nice to have another looking out." The steward met his eye, not staring through for once. He put his hand out and Johnny shook it.

Raising his hand from the grip as he turned, Johnny met his fans with a wave to bask in their attention and praise. He felt great being fawned over, respected, safer that he ever had, even after the steward's warning. Despite the dangers, Johnny wouldn't be satisfied hiding on Gloria forever, but he surely was going to enjoy his time there.