Sleep

Story Info
Paul's wife allows him to have sex with her while she sleeps.
3.1k words
4.07
15k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis
Krosis
765 Followers

Paul couldn't look at his wife as they got up in the morning. "Honey?"

"Mmhf," Anita sighed as she stretched, the voluptuous woman's curly brunette locks shaking back and forth as she worked the kinks out of her neck. "Yeah, babe?"

"I, uh...I took advantage of you last night."

She frowned and looked at him. "What?"

"You'd been so tired from work that we hadn't had sex in months. I woke up rubbing myself on you and you seemed to be responding, so...uh, but I didn't notice until after that you hadn't woken up."

"Jesus, Paul! Please tell me you used protection!"

He held up his hands defensively. "Yeah, always!"

Anita sat there considering. "Shit...you really couldn't tell I was asleep?"

"You were gasping, even pushing back at me...it was dark." He shrugged at her.

Anita realized that she had actually woken up feeling somewhat refreshed that morning, which was novel considering how hard she worked at her job as a warehouse manager, which required not only a lot of brainpower to schedule space for incoming freight and truck access, but she also sometimes needed to get hands-on moving stuff when people called in sick. It was a rewarding, union-paid position that she was lucky to have, and in fact she earned more than her engineer husband, though she never brought it up. However, with her hectic and stressful schedule came sleep issues that she needed to take pills for, and it seemed that the new ones she had been prescribed knocked her out so completely that she didn't even notice her husband making love to her!

She gave him a gorgeous smile. "I forgive you, babe...you didn't know."

---

"So I've been thinking..." Anita mentioned to her husband during the dinner he had made for them, "I'm so tired from my job that my sex drive is pretty much nonexistent. If you need to...y'know...while I'm sleeping, go for it."

Her slim, brown-haired husband paused with his soup spoon in front of his face. "Uh...really?"

Anita thought back to how refreshed she'd felt that morning. "Yeah, we'll give it a try...you've been so patient...just remember, condoms!" She pointed a finger at him.

"I'll buy an extra pack tomorrow!"

That night, Anita took her sleeping pill and felt a strange little thrill in her stomach, kind of when she had first started dating her husband right out of high school. It had been 7 years since then, his hair was thinner than it was, and he wore glasses now, but he was still the kind and deeply intelligent man she had fallen in love with. This was also something new in a relationship that she had to admit had become a bit stale, though she felt that Paul was too much of a gentleman to mention it and she didn't want to crush his fragile male ego. If she woke up feeling as refreshed as that morning, plus her husband got his rocks off, so much the better.

She strolled into the bedroom, removed her bathrobe to reveal her curvy form to the obvious delight of her husband, and slipped into the bed next to him. He kissed her passionately and tried to move his hands down her body but she stopped him. "Too tired...just wait a bit, hm, 'til I'm asleep? Don't tell me you didn't feel a bit naughty after you figured out what happened last night."

He gave her a sheepish grin, turned onto his back, and pulled out his phone to play some match-3 games until her medicine took effect. It didn't take long. "Anita?" He gave her a little shake.

"Mhr..." she sighed but remained unmoving.

Paul pulled his wife's covers off to reveal her sexy body in the bedside table light. They were actually the same height, 5'9", which was something his friends sometimes poked fun at, but he always felt that meant that they were perfect for each other because neither of them had to bend down to kiss. He rubbed at his wife's perfect C-cup breasts and noted her nipples as they crinkled up. He took one into his mouth and heard her sigh. He moved a hand between her legs and her body instinctively spread her shapely thighs as his fingers rubbed along her vaginal lips, searching for her hidden clitoris. Soon, he was rubbing that directly as he continued to suck on her nipples.

"Nhgh..." she sighed.

Smiling, Paul grabbed a condom and wrapped up his average six incher before he got between his wife's legs, pushed inside, and thrust into her with abandon, a gleeful grin on his face as he got to have sex two nights in a row after a dry spell of months. He knew that he was a lucky man...his beautiful wife would have been out of his league if they had met at this point in their lives.

He quickly reached his peak and came. "Unhh!" His cum filled the tip of the prophylactic, protecting his wife from the possibility of a pregnancy that she was not ready for and might never be, based on how she'd been talking recently. His job was good but certainly not enough to take care of her and a new baby as she recovered, and who knew if she'd be able to retain her job after the maternity leave? By her union rules, her employers had no choice, but there was what was on paper and then there was reality.

He held the base of the condom as he pulled out to make sure that none of the dangerous substance was unaccounted for before tying it up and tossing it into the trash. Then he pulled the covers back up, kissed his wife's cheek, and burrowed into her neck before quickly falling asleep.

---

Weeks passed and 'the new normal' was working for both of them. Paul was unable to make love to his sleeping wife when she was on her period with a pad stuffed into her 'granny panties', but that was only a few days a month. He was a happy man, though he did miss how passionate she used to be when they made love while both of them were conscious.

---

It was a Friday night and Paul's wife had gone to bed early. As he finished washing the dishes, he smelled a skunk out back but then saw the telltale red glow of his next door neighbor's marijuana cigarette bobbing back and forth in the other man's backyard. Paul dried his hands and went outside.

"That you, Paulie?" Abel asked from across the fence.

Paul winced. Abel always called him that but Paul had never said that he didn't like it...what would be the point? Like in high school, names were just names, and 'Paulie' was a lot better than some of the ones the geeky guy had been called back then. "Yeah. What's up, Abel?"

"Just hittin' a spliff before gettin' back to gibbin' some fuckin' noobs online...typical Friday night," the other man responded, then after a moment asked, "Uh, y'want some?" Paul saw the red glow rise over the shoulder-height fence.

Why not? Paul reasoned. The two men had hung out a few times since Abel moved next door a couple years ago but they'd only been surface-level friendly. He took the joint and gave it a pull, holding the smoke for a moment before letting it back out. He was proud of himself for only coughing a little before he handed it back.

"Ha! I knew you weren't so straight-laced, Paulie! Y'wanna come over? I got an extra controller."

"Uh, no thanks, Abel...my wife's waiting for me."

"Oh yeah! Well, y'gotta keep a woman like that happy, m'man, though by the sound of those logs being sawed, she's already fuckin' Mr. Sandman."

Paul paused, listening. Sure enough, he heard his wife snoring away through their open bedroom window. "Oh, uh, right." Seeing Abel holding the joint out again, he took it for another hit.

"Yer a lucky guy, Paulie...Anita's a sexy lady."

Paul felt flush, not only from the pot but from the knowledge that he got to have regular sex with the gorgeous woman he married while this rude guy was stuck playing video games by himself. Unfortunately, after a third pull of burning cannabinoid infusing his brain, he lost his train of thought.

"No fuckin' way! Can I watch?"

Paul froze. "Uh, what?"

"Well, Paulie, first, I don't believe that you fuck your wife while she's asleep..."

Paul gasped. Somehow he'd accidentally let slip about his nocturnal arrangement! Was it because of the pot? He looked at his phone...he had lost some time, not to mention his memory. He shook his head to try to clear it.

Abel continued, "Second, if you are telling the truth, what do you think yer hot wife would say if she knew you told me about it?"

"Uh..."

"So..." Abel grabbed the fence and levered himself over it, landing in front of Paul and staring down at him from his 5'11" height. "You let me watch or I tell her. You think she'll be happy yer blabbing it all over town?"

"I didn't...you..." Paul stammered. "Uh, I was kidding, Abel...she doesn't let me do that." He stepped back toward his back door.

"Uh huh...so if I ask her about it tomorrow she'll laugh?"

Paul could feel a flush of heat run up the back of his neck. Why had he been so stupid?!

The larger man stepped up to him. While Abel was a video game player, he worked out as well, so the imposing blonde man had the combination of a gut, a wide chest, and thick arms that he flexed while Paul stared up at him. "Well?"

"Just...watch?"

"Yeah! It'll be a bonding moment for us...fuck, man, if she's really letting you do that to her while she sleeps, you'll be the number one stud in my circle of friends. And relax, I won't tell anyone else...our little secret." He grinned and put a meaty arm around Paul's shoulder as he directed him toward the house.

"Just sit there," Paul told him after they entered the bedroom, and Abel sat as directed, on the far side of the bed from Anita. "Uh, turn off that light please."

With a click, the room was in total darkness. "Can't see a fuckin' thing, Paulie." Then the light came back on.

"I...uh...oh." Paul pulled off his pants and, after a pause, his underwear. "Grab me a condom from my side drawer." Abel looked on in amusement as Paul attempted to roll the rubber down his only half-erect member.

"Tell ya what, Paulie, just pretend I'm not here," Abel advised him. "Focus on your wife and I'll be quiet as a mouse."

Paul pulled the bedcovers back and heard Abel gasp as he saw Anita's voluptuous body. He gave the bigger man a glare.

Abel was intently memorizing Anita's naked form but then glanced up at Paul. "Sorry," he whispered, and shooed the man back to focusing on his wife.

Paul lowered his mouth to his wife's nipple and began sucking, her sexy body eventually distracting him enough that his erection sprouted up and he was finally able to get the rubber on. He decided to go down on his wife this time in order to get her lubricated more quickly so this could be over faster. With his peripheral vision taken up by his wife's pale thighs, he was able to convince himself that they were alone. When he moved up her body, he closed his eyes. Abel hadn't made any noise since the initial gasp so Paul was almost fully engorged when he pushed inside his wife.

"Mmh..." Anita moaned as he speared into her.

He took one of her boobs in hand and squeezed it lightly as he thrust. While he could almost forget that they were being watched, there was still a part of him that was feeling self-conscious. He opened his eyes and looked down at Anita's sexy form. No, he shouldn't be self-conscious, he realized...Anita was a wonderful, sexy, woman and she was all his...all his!

"Ungh!" he gasped as he came. "Ugh! Uh!" His body shook as he emptied his essence into the condom. Huffing, he pulled out, quickly covered his wife up, and took the condom off before tossing it into the trash. When he turned, his eyes widened as he saw Abel holding his smartphone up in the obvious video pose. "ABEL!"

"What?" Abel asked as he tapped at the screen. "You can't expect me to just remember that, do you?" He moved to put the phone back into his pocket.

Paul lunged forward but Abel easily took a hold of the smaller man and slammed him to the carpeted floor. "Hey! Easy, buddy...don't want you to get hurt. Besides, even if you did manage to get a hold of my phone, I got a cloud account for backing it all up." He grinned down at the half-naked man. "So, let's talk about what happens now."

---

Paul barely slept and was on pins and needles the next day after hearing Abel's demands. Anita noticed her husband's distraction but he lied and said that he was having trouble at work.

That night, after his wife knocked herself out again, Paul messaged Abel and let the blackmailer back into his bedroom.

"Okay, let's get this show on the road!" Abel crowed as he disrobed. "Pull the covers off her."

Paul frowned but followed instructions, revealing his wife's glorious body once more to his neighbor.

"GodDAMN what a bod! You are such a lucky man, Paulie!"

Paul flushed and was moving to sit on the far side of the bed when Abel suggested, "Hey, why don't you get her ready for me? Use your tongue like last night."

Paul got between his wife's legs and started licking. Despite the shame, his cock started responding to her musky scent and taste as he primed her body.

"Mm, gotta taste one of those..." Abel commented and took one of Anita's nipples into his mouth.

"Mrg," Anita moaned in her sleep.

Anita's boob popped out of Abel's mouth with a smack and he grabbed both of them with his hands, testing. "Ahh! What're these, C-cups?" He looked down at Paul, who nodded as he continued licking his wife's nethers. "Okay, time for the main event...get outta the way." He took the smaller man's place.

Paul noted that Abel's cock was longer than his own, probably over seven inches, and thicker. He also wasn't wearing protection! "Wait! You need a condom."

Abel experimentally poked the head of his erection between Anita's slick folds. "Really? I don't wanna."

"It's a condom or nothing! I'm not letting you impregnate my wife! You can show her the video if you don't like it." Paul was huffing, his face flushed.

Abel blinked and pulled back. "Okay, Paulie...give me a rubber." He held out his hand.

Paul grabbed one from the side table and handed it to Abel, who perused the package carefully before opening it. Paul watched the other man roll the protective device on properly before he calmed his breathing as slowly as it was going to get when his wife was about to be fucked by another man, and then sat on the bed across from them.

"Here we go..." Abel commented as the head of his cock slipped inside the sleeping woman. "Ooh, she's tight..."

Paul winced at that. She wasn't tight for him.

"Hng," Anita gurgled as Abel pushed a couple inches of thick dick inside her married pussy.

"She ever been with anyone but you?" Abel asked as he withdrew until just the head was inside. At the shake of Paul's head, Abel pushed most of his cock inside. "Ooh...this is some prime pussy, Paulie."

"I know." Paul could feel his face burning.

Once Abel got all the way inside Anita's tight box, he held himself there, just grinding. "Shittt...so good..."

"Hmfrgh..." Anita mumbled, arched her back, and moved her hands up above her head.

Both men froze, waiting, but she didn't do anything else. Abel gave her a couple slow thrusts to make sure before he started sliding in and out faster. Then he moved forward to take one of her hard nipples into his mouth again.

"Mmh..."

Abel kept his eyes on the sleeping woman's pretty face as he took her. Her mouth fell open ignorantly. He'd had a crush on his voluptuous next door neighbor since he'd moved in and being able to do this was a dream come true. Before he knew it, he could feel the telltale tingle in his balls. He wanted to keep this going, but knew that the longer it went, the more chance that Paul would find his own balls and stop it. He kept quiet, though, as the tingle turned into a flush, then an explosion of pleasure before his load rushed up his cock. Then he was ejaculating into the rubber. "Unhh! Ohh fuuuck..."

Shit, Paul thought as he heard Abel cum inside his wife. He knew it was going to happen, but the reality of it crushed him. At least she was protected by the condom.

"Urghhh..." Abel moaned as the last of his load spurted out. "Jeesus..." He pulled out, but didn't grab the base, so his softening penis came out but the condom didn't.

"Shit!" Paul rushed forward and grabbed the end of the rubber before it made a mess. Some of Abel's sperm slipped out onto the bed but none of it touched his wife. Struggling to control his breathing as he tied the prophylactic up, he hissed at Abel, "You have to grab the base as you pull out!"

"My bad," Abel responded, holding up his hands in a mea culpa pose. "Next time."

Paul tossed the filled condom into the trash. Right, next time. He'd been able to talk Abel down to once a week instead of every night, but barring something extraordinary, he knew that this arrangement would be forever.

After Abel left, Paul lay next to his desecrated wife, his own penis confusingly hard. She rolled over to rest her head onto his shoulder with her hand on his slim chest. He knew that he should be absolutely miserable, and he was, but he was also incredibly turned on. He looked down at his wife, so trusting in him...

He grabbed a condom, rolled it on, and got behind her while she remained on her side. He pushed her legs up a bit and then dipped his cock down between her thighs. Her vagina was very wet so he easily slipped inside her and moaned at the pleasurable, warm sensation. 'I need to take her back,' he told himself, and thrust into her fast and hard, cumming in a record two minutes.

After disposing of the condom, he lay back again, directed her head back onto his shoulder, and quickly fell asleep.

To Be Continued...

Krosis
Krosis
765 Followers