Stable Yard Studs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, I haven't had someone suck me off that good for..." He laughed shortly, breath slow to come in his chest. "Heh. A long time, say."

He drew Madoc up again to his hooves, though the grey stallion was shakier on them than he would have liked to admit, somehow allowing the chestnut to lay him back over an old tack locker. It was a chest that might have been taken to shows, once upon a time, though there were lighter and more manoeuvrable ways to take tack and belongings about at shows those days, so the trunk stayed in the tack room for storage and the like.

In that moment, it provided a strong base for the grey stallion's back as he sprawled over it, laid out like a feast to be devoured, breath catching in his throat. His coat darkened, mildly, in the dampness of sweat, his cock throbbing, standing up from his stomach while pre-cum marked his belly and lower abdomen. With his tail flicking back and forth, hanging over the edge of the trunk, there was no way that Ametrine could have resisted him.

Ametrine paused for a moment, looking down the length of Madoc's body, appraising him as the grey stallion trembled.

"Fuck, you look good... Pretty colt."

Madoc trembled. Why did those words make him as weak at the knees as they did? It didn't make sense, but the stallion was on him again in a moment, pressing him back over the tack trunk. It was hardly the most comfortable position for him to be in, but he didn't care, shoulder blades pushing back against the trunk, whimpering, grunting, moaning.

He didn't care, not as the other horse pressed over his bare body, his hand around his cock, stroking, teasing, getting him right back to that peak that he had not even realised that he'd come down from. He shook under the larger stallion's touch, holding himself in place, though he could not help himself from hitching a leg up around Ametrine's hip, though he did not feel, right then, that he had the strength enough to wrap both of his legs around the other horse.

Maybe when he got that fat length into him, the flare still large, but a little softened, the shaft plumping up once more. How many times could that stallion go without needing to rest? Madoc really hoped he would find out...

"Unff... Fuck, yes..."

Madoc moaned, that hand working wonders over his cock as he reached back behind his head, bending his elbows and clutching the tack trunk, muscles flexing. The chestnut stallion pumped his length languidly, slowly, as if he had all the time in the world, yet that cord of tension was back between them, trembling in the air.

A hand would not do, however, not as Ametrine closed the distance, Madoc's legs spreading, coming up around the chestnut stud's hips as if they belonged there. He groaned, eyes locked onto Madoc's, and the grey stallion's heart leapt, thudding near painfully, his cock throbbing. He barely noticed as that hand left his dick, need rising in him, aching to sear all the way through.

He panted softly through his nostrils as if in a dream as Ametrine slowly lined his cock up with his tail hole, the soft doughnut of horse flesh that offered so much pleasure between the right partners. He did not need to rush as he bore in, inch after inch of shaft disappearing past Madoc's anal ring, the horse thrusting, grinding, trying to hump up against his partner even then.

"Ah... F-fuck..."

"Easy, colt."

It was a good thing he had Ametrine to hold him in place, a tender hand cupping his face, the hoof-like fingertips a little blockier and chunkier, yet gentle all the same. The stallion took him deeply, slowly, building the passion, his free hand only coming back to Madoc's dick when he had buried his entire shaft under the horse's tail. Madoc shuddered, though he was in just the position that he wanted to be in as Ametrine thrust strongly, powerfully, using the full force of his body to grind in, loosening up the horse's tight arse around him.

"Mmm... You feel so good... So tight... Like you were waiting for this."

The only answer Madoc had for him was a moan, holding onto the trunk under him even more tightly, as if it was the only thing that could anchor him there, grunting, groaning. His chest tightened, cock aching, though he couldn't even thrust up with his legs wrapped around Ametrine's hips, or at the very least pressing in as close as he could on either side.

Yet the lure of submission left him free to languish in the moment, to let every sensation wash over him, teasing through, aching deeply, all in a way that made him want to whimper for more. Madoc grunted, muzzle tipping from one side to the other and back again, trying to hold on a little longer, even as more pre-cum spilt from his cock, dripping, drooling, wanting.

No need could be held back, not like that, not as Ametrine filled him, stroke after stroke. His body ached as the red stud drove in deeply, making sure that not a single inch of his cock went to waste, pushing him closer and closer to the edge of his high. There was no holding back from it, though it was not as if Madoc's load was going to disappear down a wiling throat, not that time.

It would be one hell of a mess. And Madoc couldn't bring himself to care.

His neigh rang out, echoing around the tack room as he twisted back, trying to buck, to thrust, though Ametrine held him in place as orgasm took him, impaled on the stud's cock. Every thrust sent a spurt of cum from his length, balls straining to unload every drop that they felt they had to rid themselves of, ecstasy rolling through, wave after wave. Not even the hardness of the trunk under him took him away from the moment as he panted and cried out his pleasure, spending his load over his stomach in a creamy splatter that was only joined by further ropes of cum, lust all on show.

He needed it, craved it, though Ametrine still had not cum yet, leaning over him, bearing in, his strokes becoming more fervent. His balls bounced off Madoc's backside with every thrust as he ravaged his hole, taking their mutual pleasure even as the grey stallion grew more sensitive around him. Yet his high had to be reached too, for Madoc would not have wanted to have it any other way, all in the moment, moaning, clinging onto Ametrine for dear life, though he could not recall quite when his fingers had latched onto the stallion's wrist, trying to curl further up around his forearm too.

It was too much, all that he needed as every driving slam reverberated through his body, Ametrine deliciously using him, taking his pleasure from him. The stallion's nostrils flared, tail flagging, at the point of orgasm, slamming in furiously, slapping his hips into Madoc's backside, yet there was no reason for him to hold back too from the orgasm he was so obviously thrusting for.

And, when it took the chestnut stallion, it gave Madoc everything that he had not known he'd needed and more, losing himself in the stud's triumphant groan, how deep it was, how it felt like it was a part of him too. Spurts of thick seed flooded his backside, drooling out of his tail hole around the fat length of Ametrine's girth. It was so thick and the strain there was deep, if pleasant, though Madoc knew that he would feel sore the next day. It would all be worth it for the hot evening of sex that he'd gotten, even if neither stallion quite knew where they were going to go next.

It didn't matter. Not as Ametrine shuddered above him, pressing down closer and closer, though that was more from his arms not being able to support him over Madoc in the last spurts of his climax than trying to nuzzle down or anything. Not that that would have been a bad thing...

The moments stretched out between them, an owl hooting outside, a mouse rustling through a feed bag nearby, the sounds of the stable yard soft around them, comforting and familiar. Yet the throb of a softening cock in his backside was new and different to the normal course of sidelong looks and subtle, physical flirting that had been between them before, yet all in a good way.

Sometimes, things had to change.

"So..." Ametrine drawled, dragging out his words, sharing breath with Madoc. "We gonna talk about this now...or do you wanna come back to my place?"

The only answer Madoc could give him was in a moan, dragging the other stallion down against him for a moment, all while he found his breath, the words to put the nod into something more verbal.

There was a lot to unpack there, but the stallions would only have good ahead of them as they untangled just what had happened between them.

And maybe another romp in the sheets too, just for good measure...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Stallion Ploughing Two studly stallions plough the fields and each other...in Gay Male
Reindeer Games: Donner Donner, a reindeer, submits to an anthro wolf...in Gay Male
Broken by the Stud Stallions A dragon is taken roughly by a group of anthro stallions...in Gay Male
A Stud in Demand He is taken by a muscle stud in the beach shacks...in Gay Male
Exploring Relationships, Pt. 01 A stallion anthro gets frisky at a house party...in Gay Male
More Stories