Stacey's Awakening

Story Info
Stacey's first steps into...
1.7k words
4.07
14.3k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is for people who enjoy a slow build up and a real story line.

But no need to panic, things will heat up A LOT.

If Bimbofication, mind control and some good old hardcore action is your thing,... sit back, relax and enjoy.

Comments are highly appreciated.

Chapter 1 : Beginning.

There she was. Down and out of luck, out of money and feeling sorry for herself. Sitting in her sofa scooping out yet another bucket of Ben and Jerry's.

It had been about 6 months ago when in the same week she got sacked at her promising job in a prestigious law firm (for basically not willing to sleep with one of her bosses, for that matter). And walking in on her scumbag boyfriend Brett performing a full blown Kamasutra on her once best friend Amy.

The whole ordeal knocked the wind out of her sails and she had been in shell shocked state of mind for the last few months. Not motivated to try to get a new job or even go out for that matter. Her bright fully planned future had been torpedoed right from under her feet in a matter of just a few days, as was her once nicely stocked bank account.

In her desperate broken state she finally dragged herself out of her sofa a few days ago, and started browsing for jobs. She made an appointment for tomorrow with some sort of pharmaceutical company. The whole add was a bit sketchy at best, but at this moment in her life anything would do.

The add demanded for a girl in between 20 and 25, open to traveling (which is always a good thing), and only referred to some secretarial work. A quick call to the company the same day wasn't very helpful either as the girl answering the phone seemed to be a bit zoned out and even unaware of what was going on for that matter. But, she landed an appointment tomorrow at 9.30am anyway...

It was just after 7 in the morning as Stacey was drying her long raven black hair in front of the bathroom mirror.

For the first time in ages she had jumped out of bed in high spirits, rushed straight to the shower and started to get ready. She had to make sure she looked the part today. Stylish, sexy but classy non the less.

Just before she left her small but very well organized apartment, she had good look in the hallway mirror. And she liked what she saw.

Her slim figure looked fabulous in the black pencil skirt and business vest she wore. The nylons and pumps accentuated her beautiful long legs just enough to win over most (if not every) man. And to top it of her light make up and modest earring finished her stylish look.

She was pleasantly surprised when she entered a big majestic building in a better part of her home town.

She followed the signs which led her to the 45th floor. And as she exited the elevator the companies name greeted her on the tinted glass double door.

D&D Pharma

At exactly 9.25am she walked in there.

Her ex military father always told her. "Never come to late to any kind of meeting. Or way to early."

A solid advice that had always served her well in her professional career.

But as soon as she passed the glass door and entered the hallway, she was instantly knocked of her axes.

At the reception desk there was, what can only be described as a blond, over the top looking Bimbo secretary sitting down.

Big puffed up lipsticked fiery red lips, long blond hair, big cheap looking earrings and of course an over the top pair of enormous tits which almost spilled out of her cleavage. To make matters worse this half Barbie puppet was sucking her pen in between her filled lips as if she was sucking on a lollypop.

Chapter 2 : The meeting

"Well like,..... eeuuh,... hello, who are you sweetie?" The blond chimed at Stacey.

It took Stacey a few seconds to take in what she was seeing in front of her own eyes. It took her even more willpower to not just turn around and run straight out of there.

What kind of company has a porn star looking girl at the front desk, was the first thing that flashed trough her mind.

"Hellooooww.!!"

The blond Barbie giggled towards Stacey.

As if been woken from a deep sleep, Stacey tried to recover her composure, straighten her back, and finally responded in a firm voice.

"I am Stacey Anderson, i have 9.30 appointment for a job,...Miss,..."

"Ooooow you silly, i am not a Miss. My name is Mandy,....!"

The blond responded in a high pitched voice.

"You can like, eeeeuuhhh sit down there, Mister D will receive you shortly sweetie." She smiled.

As Stacey sat down she was furious, what was this dumb Bimbo thinking. Calling her sweetie,...twice! What kinda company was this anyway?

As she sat there fuming, she noticed our dear Mandy didn't make any effort to inform anybody she arrived. The blond dimwitted girl just sat there staring at,...well, at nothing really to be honest.

She had the urge to stand up and just leave but quickly reminded herself she actually needed a job, and needed it fast.

Exactly at that moment she saw a door opening on her right side.

Out stepped a very well dressed middle aged man. He looked straight at her as a big warm smile formed on his lips.

Stacey could clearly see that this man kept himself in good shape.

He looked around 45, tall, handsome and by the looks of it very well mannered.

"Miss Anderson i presume, so nice to meet you. My name is Danny, CEO of D&D Pharma." He spoke, while offering her a firm handshake.

Stacey was a bit shaken by his presence as she followed him towards his office. The difference couldn't be any greater with what she just encountered with his secretary.

Just before Danny closed the door, he politely turned his attention to Mandy and asked her to get something to drink for them.

"Okidoki Mr D" the blond ditz replied with a small devious giggle.

Once in his office Stacey sat down in front of Danny's impressive oak desk. The whole office room looked very impressive, a perfect blend of modern and classical design. Working in a law firm before Stacey was accustomed to nice looking offices and board rooms. But this was on another level, the whole room oozed class and wealth.

As soon as they both sat down Mandy burst into the office carrying a silver tray which supported two drinks.

Not sitting behind her desk Stacey could see the dumb ditz lived up to her persona. In other words, wearing a skirt so short that her thigh high nylons partially poked underneath the ridiculous small piece of cloth and her heels where non other then some black and shiny platform stripper heels. How the hell could she even walk in those things Stacey thought to herself.

Not even seeming to notice how she looked Danny politely spoke to Mandy.

"Thank you very much Mandy, you can go and make yourself useful somewhere else, me and Miss Anderson won't be needing your assistance right now."

A small pout appeared on the blonds face,.... " I got a call a few minutes ago from Mr Brown,....he said he required your assistance immediately. "...her face lit up like a Christmas tree instantly,.....

"Okidoki Mr D." And she almost Bunny hopped out of the office.

Danny took one of drinks from the tray and nodded, so Stacey followed his example.

They both took a gulp of their glass.

"So Miss Anderson, you would love to work here, do you actually know what we do here, who we are,...anything,...?"

"To be honest, i don't Mr D."

Stacey replied, it felt more natural to call this powerful man Mr D straight away, she thought.

"But i brought my CV and credentials for you to look at,...."

"There is no need for those Stacey, i already did a full background check on you before you stepped into this office. I already know more then you think."

Stacey got a bit overwhelmed by this response, she quickly took another sip of her glass. And although this man was clearly in power and even sizing her up openly with his dark intriguing eyes she felt perfectly at ease in his presence.

"What i am looking for is a personal assistant to accompany me here but also when i am on business trips. Judging by your background and presence you could make an excellent candidate Stacey." "Its a matter of fact, i have big conference coming up next weekend in San Francisco. If you are interested in representing me and my company, we can fly you out there as a matter of test."

" We are promoting our new chemical drug NX-300 to some potential clients. There is no need for you to get involved in the actual products as you will only be serving as my assistant. Taking notes, making appointments and dealing with clients is what you will be doing."

Before Stacey could react Mr D took a small piece of paper and wrote something on it,...then passed it over to her.

"Your monthly salary if you wish to join our lovely team."

Stacey's eyes widened as she saw Mr D had written a figure 3 times as high as her previous salary,....

She nervously took her glass and gulped down all of it,.....a warm glow moved all across her body, a big smile formed on her lips and she said, " Yes Mr D, i gladly except your offer."

"That's excellent news Stacey!" Mr D smiled back at her.

"All the info and tickets will be send to you, D&D Pharma welcomes you to the company, i am looking forward working closely with you" this powerful man smiled once again.

As Stacey stood up she was radiating, at last things where looking so much brighter again. After a firm handshake and even a kiss on the cheek from her new boss she left his office only to be greeted by Mandy who was standing right outside of the door. Next to Mandy was a man who was just walking away, slapping the blond Bimbo on her ass as he did.

"Bye Bye Mr Brown." Mandy giggled.

"Did you get like,.... hired?" She asked Stacey.

"Yeah i did." Stacey replied,.....

Instantly the blond hugged her and almost screamed,....."jipieeeee, we are going to have so much fun sweetie"

...