All Comments on 'Stacy Gets Her Justice'

by Jake68

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

I came so hard...my pussy has been pulsing for more...damn you did a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story!

Really Excellent. I wish you could write more, but I'm not really sure how you could continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your writing makes me want to throw up.

First of all, this is psychologically unreal. He abuses the shit out of her and suddenly she feels at peace? Get lost. Go read a comic book. Watch daytime TV Just don't write any more.

This trash is filled with misspellings, confused pronouns (at one time her does something to her). Your grammar is awful. And the 'plot' is a old as Shakespeare's grandfather. Aaargggh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very real!

To the former commentor! That isnt unreal reaction!

I am kinf of a damn cocktease myself anf when i finally went to wide with it got kind of raped! Instead of turning him in i still meet him once in a while to setve him sexually! It is just the way a brat like me wants to be treated....

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Alter Ego.

In life people typically have alter ego's,but for Bill in this story it was like Jekyll and Hyde,he basically turned from a shy introverted college guy into a crazy insane monster that at first raped his younger hot neighbor Stacy,and constantly referring to her as a whore & slut.

But before and after the sex he called her Stace,like a friend,but during sex he used her full name Stacy,like an insult.Along the lines Stacy or Stace changed and felt remorse for treating Bill like shit all those years,and honestly wanted to apologize and make amends and love him but Bill was like demon posessed and raped & sodomized her.Honestly I think during sex different chemicals in our body block out our rational thinking to be replaced by endorphins that just overpower people to do stupid shit.

So Bill may have regretted raping Stace afterward but hopefully both of them can talk and work out a loving and caring relationship so Bill and Stace can become a couple and put their past animosity aside and be happy from now on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous