All Comments on 'Stacy Hot Summer Pt. 01'

by sexxy6963

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Yet another baboon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well isn't that special....

.....she fucks anyone she wants, and he gets to clean up......and arrange the medical responses to the 5 or 6 STDs she's brought home.

They are so in love and so committed to each other that the sex doesn't matter at all, they just do it for entertainment.

'Course, the minute he goes out and fucks some little barfly or college chippy, she'll go all agro and fuck him in divorce court.

Because she can and she honestly believes it should be a one way street, with her way the only way.

Not realizing that after she's fucked 300 or so men, he'll have long tired of it all and she'll have become so jaded, she won't miss him as she looks for her next big cock.

Meanwhile, he'll be possessed with the idea of impregnating as many married women as he can, before he finally runs dry. The vasectomy reversal was very, very painful, but "took" well, his sperm count higher than ever before. The large amounts of leafy greens and pineapple in his diet ensure his potency and that his cum tastes sweet.

The girls just love him! Wifey, is still furious he'd fuck someone else, but after ignoring him for most of a year, he called it quits and went shopping for pussy.

In their quietest moments alone, they both wish they'd never experimented....it just isn't intimate or loving...in fact it's damn lonely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gives baboon a bad name!

Typical idiot author whose last single brain cell is on life support and fading fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hey cut the writer some slack. Living in mommies basement and working for minimum wage at taco laco is stressful. I mean there he is at 40 yo and 330 lbs. He needs support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story but........

...its too short. I would have liked to see a few more pages of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Who left the fucking cage door open?

You dangle a nice sized banana in front of this baboon and he'll follow you anywhere. OK, now throw the banana off the balcony, "Fetch!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed this one -

- and we're looking forward to the next part.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
All done with both agreeing...

All done with both agreeing...All without humiliation...But something he said turned it in a 2*: "I honestly don't think I had a choice in the matter...". Of course he always had and would have the choice of saying "NO"...Then it would be her choice: To be a whore and loose the children and the husband, or go with the "NO" and stay a mother and wife...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
" Stupid Shit "

They both die for doing this stupid shi

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
"Brock Hard and Lane Pipe" LOL!

I gave you an extra star for that last line.

Welcome to Lit. As you've discovered, when you take the time to actually contribute to this site, you're rewarded by a bunch of knuckle-dragging idiots calling you names from the safety of their keyboards. Standard fare in this category.

It's not a bad first effort, but it needs some work. A little more background on the characters would help us understand their motivations and become invested in what they do. Yeah, I know this is a porn site, but porn is much hotter when you know something about the characters on screen.

I'm not a fan of humiliation tales, and this story tap danced along that line. I would've preffered to see the husband as a little more proactive, and the wife a little more hesitant, but that's just my preference. Don't worry, I won't call you names just because you have a different preference than mine.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
I gave this a one star when it became apparent that he had no choice in her life.

Yes he went along with it but when she tells him that she is going to get laid and even he says that he probably didn't have a choice it wasnt a marriage any longer.

Then to go from being a husband to a cum dump in his own right is either a sign that hubby is gay or its about humiliation; but love or fear of pregnancy? Not bloody likely, after all, she went on the pill months earlier in preparation of her activities and it was evident hubby wasnt going to be the recipient of her decision. So all this time he's been using condoms even though she was on the pill.

Lastly, she goes from hating anal sex and refusing her husband to getting DP'd by two huge cocks? Really? You ever take a huge cock up the ass without prep and thought it was great? Try it, let us know how many times you came.

So while I don't think you're a baboon, you do need to improve so keep practicing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous