Stacy Puma Ch. 10: Fire Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Stacy Puma lay there shaking as Miguel kneels inside the circle and lights a bic lighter. Touching the fluid led to a rapid breath of fire rising high around he and Stacy. Stacy crawled to her knees and nearly pissed at the sudden flames trapping them.

As the flames grew tense he hurls the lighter fluid toward Alonzo. From there he rushed Stacy and penetrated her from behind. His hand gripping her hair and snapping her neck back. Miguel Juarez fucked her like Satan himself. Poising to look superior over her. She delighted in his creativity and offered him her best cries of ecstasy. She was a banshee suddenly.

Pedro catured the flames reflection in her eyes and her submissive gaze. She endured his gruffness for five minutes before fighting back. Savagely she resists forcing him to relent. In a mad roll Stacy Puma turned and stormed Miguel. Toppling him on to his back as she mounted him for a ride through Hell.

Her demeanor dark and menacing as his cock slid in and out of her gyrations. She leans forward and claims his helmet donning it for a dramatic impulse of "I'm the Fire Chief, Bitch."

Pedro eyed the flames and watched their progression amid the grass. Alonzo had stalked about adding more fluid to keep the fire's intrigue brewing. All while Pedro captured the fucking frenzy in the circle of lust.

Her positions switching about to offer Pedro better cinematic images of her pussy full and active. Miguel arched his back feeling the heat all around him. As he panics slightly Stacy darts forward holding him down as the flames inspired her deadly dance.

"You started this fire Bitch. Burn with me." Stacy roars writhing her hips and thighs harder and harder until both of them recited a chorus of grunts and moans. Cursing and turmoil.

Miguel came first. Stacy roars toward the Heaven's in her final orgasm. Her chest heaving as she forced her pussy tighter around his cock to drain him.

Upon their final convulsions they hear the trucks radio calling out through dispatch. Asking where they were. Pedro ceases recording after a final devilish grin from Stacy. Her gaze haunting him.

"Put this fire out. I'll call back and tell them we put out a fire here at the park. Kids most likely setting it." Pedro raced away.

Alonzo extinguishes the entrapment blaze and observes them standing up slowly. Stacy refused to let Miguel help her up. Once on their feet she stalks toward Miguel and grabs his cock. With a deadly glint in her eye she makes him worry for his safety.

"We survived." He shudders.

Stacy snears at him then storms forward to kiss him full on the lips. After a steamy thirty seconds she draws blood and licks his lip of it.

"Now who's the Hellcat?"

"That would be you." Miguel shivers.

Packing up quickly the Fighter's headed back to the station. Dropping Puma off in front of her house. She made certain all video was transferred to her e-mail for future reference. Without so much as a friendly goodbye she flips them off turning to wiggle away. Slapping her own ass red for their amusement.

Alone in her garage attic apartment Stacy Puma pulled up her videos and sat back watching. In a mad inspiration she opens her music on ITunes and looks up the song "Fire Woman" from the 80's metal band The Cult. Listening to the lyrics she smiled.

Wound up, can't sleep, can't do anything right, little honey,

Oh, since I set my eyes on you

I tell you the truth

T-t-t-twistin' like a flame in a slow dance, baby

You're driving me crazy

Come on, little honey, come on now

Fire, smoke she is a rising

Fire, yeah smoke on the horizon

Fire, smoke she is a rising

Fire, oh smoke stack lightning, smoke stack lightning

Well, shake it up, you're to blame, got me swayin' little honey

My heart's a ball of burnin' flame

Oh, yes it is

Prancing like a cat on a hot tin shack,

Lord, have mercy come on little sister, come on and shake it

Fire, smoke she is a rising

Fire, oh smoke on the horizon

Fire, smoke she is a rising

Fire, oh smoke stack lightning baby

I was thinking what I've been missing

I'll tell you truthfully, well

She's coming close now

Oh, I can feel her

She's getting close to me

And I never, yeah

Fire, smoke, she is a rising

Fire, oh smoke on the horizon

Fire smoke, she is a a risin', risin', risin' fire

Smokestack lightnin'

Aj-j-j, burnin' out

And shake it, baby

Come on and burn it

I say, send down fire to me

Say, send down fire to me, say, send down fire to me, yeah

Fire woman, you're to blame

Fire woman, you're to blame

Fire woman, you're to blame

Fire woman, you're to blame

The song was perfect to match with her video once she had a web site set up. It was a promising idea for certain. All she needed was help. Finding it would just be a matter of time.

Lighting up a cigarette she eyes the flame of her lighter.

Stacy Puma was in hot pursuit.

All Fired up.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12