Stacy Puma Ch. 14: Wrangler Genes

Story Info
"CUT! Take 69. Cue the ApacheSlut." Stacy meets with Commercial success.
12.2k words
4.56
4.7k
1
0

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,861 Followers

"Let it go Puma."

Stacy Puma just couldn't stop thinking about the stupidity of her brother Griffin. Less than six hours ago he had fucked two other women. Cheating on his fiancée Bree was leaving a bad taste in Stacy's mouth. Bree didn't deserve this. Even though Stacy constantly put the girl down there was still something respectable about her. Even she knew that Bree was the best thing to happen to her brother. Worst of all it was with that skank Pepper Little Beaver. Even when she and Griffin dated back in the day she was nothing but trouble. It was all Stacy could do not to buy a bus ticket North and beat that Cheyenne sluts ass. Her time was coming. Apache justice would win in the end.

To top things off Stacy was on her way to meet Griffin's other affair. At least this girl Amber appeared to have a conscience. She had no solid idea that Griffin was engaged, presuming Pepper and he were an item. Although the girl still went behind even Pepper's back if she had happened to be Griffin's real girlfriend. No matter how you looked at it, even Amber should have her own teeth knocked out. So why was Stacy feeling sociable toward this girl she didn't even know? This was all so fucked up.

Debarking a bus at the corner, one block shy of the pancake house Amber worked at, Stacy strolled casually, hands in her pockets. For once the ApacheSlut moniker was being set aside and she dressed appropriately. White jeans and a Denver Broncos hoodie shielded her features. Even her hair was pinned back offering a stunning neckline. Today Stacy Puma just needed to be Stacy. Not Racy Stacy. Not Lacy Stacy. Just sweet quiet Stacy. We all know that would never last long.

Reaching the pancake house she enters and is shown to a booth. Setting down she ogles a menu and orders a coke. Not really hungry, she decides upon a blueberry muffin just to feed the growl of the big cat inside. Her namesake thrived to make herself known. A fast return, her waitress offers up the delightful pastry and leaves Stacy to her thin smile. The Apache didn't even have it in her to be her usual snide self. Buttering her muffin she discovers a thin blond beauty watching her. Presumption led Stacy to wave toward the seat in front of her on the other side of her booth. Sure enough the blond crept toward Stacy and pouted slightly.

"That easy to choose out of a crowd?"

"Smelled skank. Have a seat."

"Don't make me cry. I feel awful about what happened."

"Makes two of us. I'll get over it. You just need to know my brother's fiancée. She's a pain in my butthole, but..."

"You love her?"

"I wouldn't go that far."

"You do. I can tell."

"Don't make me scratch those tears in your eyes out. So, you saw me fucking."

"God yes. You were incredible. I'm such a fan. You had that entire hotel rooting for you. When that cop showed up I recognized him. Once he said you were his sister I just had to meet you in person."

"You weren't part of my conquest. Where were you hiding?"

"I was in a room on ground level. I saw you jump on the roof of that SUV and fuck that guy. He was really cute."

"Xander."

"That's his name? Did you know him already?"

"Yeah."

"Is he your man?"

"Naaaa!" Stacy fidgets using her muffin to mask her true thoughts on the matter.

"You really like him don't you?"

"Stop being nosey before I mush my muffin in your pretty face."

"You think I'm pretty?"

"Don't push it Pansy. I'm only here to try and get my head on straight. I wanted to see for myself what my idiot brother was tapping. His loss, if he and Bree split up."

"Sorry." Amber attempts change, "Broncos fan?"

Realizing her acknowledgment toward her hoodie Stacy recalls something, "Shit! I totally forgot Bree was getting tickets to a Bronco game as a surprise for Griffin. So much for that."

"He hasn't told her yet, has he? Maybe he won't and things might blow over."

"You don't know Pepper Little Beaver. That bitch is Manitou."

"Mani...what?"

"Evil spirit. Indian legend."

"Oh! I thought you meant she was actually a man. You never know these days. Transgender stuff is hiding everywhere."

"Not going there Pansy."

"Why do you call me Pansy?"

"Because deep down I wanna rip your petals out."

"Yikes. Please don't."

"Relax I left my tomahawk at home. Although blond extensions might look cute on me."

"I like my hair."

"Even when my brother pulled it?"

"He didn't pull on it. He just lifted me against the restroom wall and took me."

"Writing on the wall. Love it." Puma shrugs with a scowl.

"Can we start over? I don't want to be your enemy. I did apologize."

"Peace offering." Stacy slides half of her muffin across the table, "Eat up and let's get out of here."

"Where are we going?"

"Clothes shopping. I need new outfits for my shows. That and a few normal things."

"Your online sex shows?"

"Sister of the Traveling Panties. I'm making a sequel."

Amber snorts hiding her expression. She lifts the muffin up and takes a bite to show Stacy respect. Once devoured Stacy slaps the table, "Pay the tab with your tips. Least you owe me. Let's strut Slut."

Hopping up Stacy leaves Amber digging in her purse to pay the check and leave her fellow waitress Gina a tip. Catching up with Stacy outside she realizes Stacy had no clue where she was going.

"I know a few cute places for seductive outfits."

"Yeah? Couldn't tell by what you're wearing." Stacy eyes Ambers jean skirt and plaid button down shirt tucked inside it.

"Cowgirl at heart."

"Met a few of those recently. Ate one in the library."

"Really? Wow! That sounds exciting."

"Don't get all wet on me. I'm not touching anything on your person after my brother had it." Stacy fidgets again eying the girl, "Well maybe. It's early."

"You're so bold and to the point. I love it."

"Lead the way Pansy Mae."

"My car is over here." She points at a white Toyota Rav4 with a license plate that said FAV4.

Stacy follows her and checks it out as they arrive. "Do yourself a favor. Get a better vanity plate."

"You figured out it's meaning. Most people assume it's my favorite 4 a number of reasons." She giggles.

"Just plain sad. I should have crushed your roof instead of Xander's that night at the hotel."

"I bought it after that night. Well, my dad bought it. Graduation gift a year late. He was out of work at the time. Better late than never."

"Says the Apache doing a war dance on it's roof later."

"I hope not."

"If I do you're joining me."

"Please don't. I like my car."

"Drive bitch."

Unlocking the doors, both beauties get inside and buckle up. As Amber starts the engine she leers right to look at Stacy. "We should do a show together sometime."

Stacy cocks a sneering eyebrow at the blond, "You don't have it in you Pansy."

"I fucked your brother in the bathroom of my job. Not rubbing it in, just saying."

"If it'd been on his table I might have faith in you."

"I'm open to the idea. Well...not with your brother again."

Stacy studies her reaction, "Drive me home."

"We're not going shopping?"

"Grabbing my laptop and webcam. Let's do it. I need to humiliate you Pansy."

"Humiliate me?" Amber flares her eyes and accepts her fate, "Okay."

"Do me a FAV4...DRIVE." Stacy points the way. Amber set the car in motion. For some reason she couldn't stop smiling. Even when Stacy flipped her off. At every single stoplight, every stop sign. Every bus in the way. It was pretty humorous.

Arriving at Griffin's home Stacy grit her teeth. Bree was outside mowing the yard. Bad timing but not enough to make Amber drive on.

"Is that your brother's fiancée? She's pretty."

"Stay here. Don't go apologizing to her or I'll dance on you instead of this rigs roof. I don't want your emotions tipping her off. If she introduces herself say you're Uber or something." Stacy leaps out of the SUV and crosses in front of Bree. Flipping her both birds Bree merely shook her head and kept on grooming their yard. Amber forced herself to look the other way feeling miserable. Luckily, it only took Stacy less than ten minutes to return. This time she had changed clothes. Her outfit was now a white shoulder less top that barely hung aloft. A crème colored micro mini skirt left little to the imagination.

"Nice outfit." Amber bulged her eyes, her smile thin, and impressed.

As Stacy winced her way she said, "You're getting an outfit like this. My treat. You paid for breakfast. I got lunch." As the girls sit idle a bit too long they jump as a rap on the window divides their attention. "Shit." Stacy barely mumbles rolling her window down, "What do you want Carrot Top?"

"Who's your friend?"

"This cunt? So not my friend. Why you being nosey?"

"I'm bored and tired of mowing. I feel like getting out of the house. Room in there for me?"

As Amber turns pale, Stacy chuckles, "Sure. Go change your sweaty ass. We'll be right here waiting."

"You're going to leave when I turn my back aren't you?" Bree frowns.

"Naaaa! Hurry it up. Puts some deodorant on." A wave of her hand over her nose makes Bree flip her off just as Stacy had done her earlier. Bree turns away and walks toward the house. Stopping at the door she looks back expecting the car to squeal away. Still there. Bree hurried inside and changed. Returning in a maroon tank top and white shorts she hops in back.

"Hi, I'm Bree." She reaches forward and offers a handshake. It was then that Amber noticed the diamond engagement ring on her finger.

"Hi Bree. I'm Amber. Love the bling."

"Thanks. How do you know Stacy?"

"She's my FAV4rite pussy licker. If you're nice I'll lend her out to you later."

"She's just putting on an act Amber."

"Am I?" Stacy glares at Amber who turned her air conditioning up to avoid the extra sweat. "DRIVE CITY LICKER." Amber swallowed and once again accepted her future. Putting the car in drive she drove away from the curb. After talking about where to go they decide upon the most unorthodox place Stacy could ever consider.

"Wrangler Gene's? Seriously?" Bree sits forward her elbows between both front bucket seats.

"We're stopping at Good Will and going hunting first. Then we can hit up Wrangler Bob's."

"Gene's." Bree emphasizes Stacy's intentional mistake.

"Bob's genes whatever. Hickville, U.S.A.! Damn Bitch, you forget those armpits?"

"Stop it this instant. I used my roll on before I left. If I had, had more time I'd have showered. I wasn't mowing more than ten minutes before you two drove up so I don't reek."

"She's so gullible." Stacy scowls at Amber.

"Why are we going to Wrangler Gene's?" Bree continues.

""To buy you a saddle."

"I don't own a horse."

"Like I said...gullible."

"Run while you can Amber. She's nothing but trouble." Bree frowns brushing her hand over the girls shoulder.

"I'M TROUBLE?" Stacy chuckles using her thumb to point at Amber. Amber knew where the Apache's thoughts were going. It made her want to laugh and cry at the same time. She was being punished for her past misdeed. Maybe she deserved it. Maybe even a glutton for punishment.

"You had your chance. Let's go shopping. I need a cute pair of boots." Bree opens her door and steps out. Amber and Stacy join her in their own playful way of deadly eye contact. Stacy went so far as to stick her tongue out at the blond. All Amber could muster was a deep breath. This was going to go very badly. The question is...for whom?

After a less than eventful stop at a cheap clothing outlet for those less fortunate, minor shirts and shorts added to Stacy's attire. Amber finding nothing, made the drive to a country western store on the outskirts of Denver. A seedy looking place that from the exterior looked like an old rundown warehouse with a cantina style front porch. Outside were of all things a fake horse with it's reins tied to a hitching post, complete with a saddle used as a prop.

"We're seriously going into this dump?" Bree winced leaning over Stacy's shoulder.

"She has expensive tastes." Stacy rolls her eyes, "Places like this always have hidden treasures."

Bree felt like being annoying, "Maybe this is where they're hiding the treasure of the Sierra Madre."

"Or, your corpse if you don't shut the hell up."

"Let's at least go in and take a look. I've heard the owner is an old blind Cowboy." Amber softly reveals a rumor.

"Wrangler Gene himself?" Stacy chuckles, "Maybe that's why his horse got all petrified out here. He forgot where he put him."

"Wait! THE Wrangler Gene?" Bree recalls a childhood memory, "My Grandfather used to pal around with a Wrangler Gene when they were teenagers. B-movie star in the 50's, alongside John Wayne."

"No shit? Maybe Gene is stuffed like those Indian cigar carvings. Here Cowpoke have a smoke. Send up a mixed signal."

"You and your silly Indian references. Let's go inside, I want to know if he remembers my Grandfather."

"If he remembers the Alamo he'll remember...who are we talking about?" Stacy loved chiding her future sister-in-law. Well, future uncertain sister-in-law. With Stacy's brother Griffin being the player he is, that might not happen. Of course, Bree was not such an angel a few weeks back when Xander... "Shit! Stop thinking about Xander Coyne. Fuck that bastard, leaving me alone..." Stacy grit her teeth, "Who needs him anyway? Not this fuckin' hot ass Apache. His loss." With a snarl the Puma left the car.

"She okay?" Amber expressed a hint of worry.

"Never okay, just tolerable. Her so not Man is going away on a Archeological dig somewhere in the mountains for a month. She won't admit it but she has feelings for the guy."

"Wow! The Puma has feelings?"

"I know right? You should meet her brother. Even worse, until I tamed him." Bree was making a fool of herself. Amber left the car before any more talk of Griffin might channel her apologetic needs. Bree merely shrugged at the evasiveness of the new girl. Joining them at a distance Bree notes another interesting feature. A van in the parking lot had the words, "Commercial Success" painted on the side.

"Ohhh lord. Please don't let Stacy see the van. They film commercials for businesses."

"What's wrong with that?" Amber paused then turned pale, "Oh!"

"You know what Stacy does for a living?"

"I've heard rumblings."

"If you've heard those I'd look for the avalanche."

"Are we going to be humiliated?"

"I'm used to it." Bree frowned, "I gave you the chance to run."

"I'm fine. So, you're recently engaged?"

"Not recently as in just yesterday. Griffin and I have been together over a year. He proposed three months later." She shares her diamond engagement ring any chance she gets. Having seen it once already made Amber edgy. "How about you Amber? Hot man in your life?"

"No one special. I date some but, nobody catches my eye long."

"You're young you've got all the time in the world."

"Yeah! My mom tells me that too."

"Oh! Am I sounding motherly? I'm sorry."

"No you're alright. Why is Stacy looking at that fake horse?"

"Her mind is always working. Looking for the next big sex show. If I didn't know her I'd run away myself. Again, you've been warned. Don't let her drag you down a dark and disturbing road."

"Would I sound horrible if I said I find her...career very sexy?"

"Is that what you call her occupation? What I've seen her get away with should have had her locked up long ago. Griffin...her brother is a Denver Cop. I'm in Dispatch. We keep her out of harms way when we can."

"I've seen."

"You have?"

"I was at a Hotel she put a show on at. Watching her work it was amazing. She totally trashed the roof of an SUV...oh, that was her Xander. Wow! I hope he had good insurance. Anyway a cop was called, I think I've actually seen your Griffin. He and Stacy bickered then he left. Any other cop might have run her in."

"I recall that night. So what did you think of my stud muffin?"

"Superhot. You're lucky."

"I am aren't I?" Bree fans her diamond in front of her eyes. A sparkle between ring and her gaze were shared.

"She's going inside. We better catch up." Amber grabbed Bree by the arm and forced her to hurry up. That, and to avoid further ring showings. This day was going to haunt poor Amber for weeks.

Inside the store, Stacy Puma explored her surroundings. From the outside, the place certainly needed a makeover. On the inside though, the store came alive. Everything you could imagine from cowboy clothing, to belt buckles, to fake animal pelts, even a damned teepee was set up as a showroom prop. If she saw a fake tribe the Puma was gonna start clawing eyes out.

"Another mechanical bull like the one Xander and I...DAMMIT!" Stacy grit her teeth and turned away. Not many people were shopping here, the store seemed dead as an Undertaker's guest room. Not even an employee in sight. She could rip the joint off and walk right on out, multiple times. Not much too choose from concerning guys to tease. In her prowling nature she discovered the old man Gene himself sitting behind the front counter, wearing dark sunglasses. Maybe old Gene was really blind. With a nod toward Bree the dispatcher was dispatched. Abandoning Amber, Bree literally skipped up to the counter.

"Are you THE Wrangler Gene? The TV actor?"

"That would be me. Need me to autograph your ass?"

"Oh my! I don't think my man would like that. Do you recall a childhood friend by the name of Del Kirkpatrick? He's my grandfather."

"Del Kirkpatrick? No shit? I remember that old fart. He used to steal my sarsaparilla."

"He does love root beer. He retired to Arizona last year. Better for his asthma the doctors told him."

"Oxygen tank. I can relate." Gene pats the tank next to him, an unworn hose dangling about his neck.

"So sad. Would you like to talk with Grampa Del for old times sake? I can call him real fast. I'm sure he's just playing spades with Gramma Ginger."

"Ginger Sweeney?"

"You know her too?"

"Used to tap that Filly back in my hey day. So, ole Del stole her from me too."

"Ouch! I...I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I married a gal name of Cindy. I stole her from Del." He chuckles.

"Well then." Bree giggles, "I guess you're even. I notice there's a commercial photography crew outside. Are we in the way of filming?"

"Nope! That's my grandson's idea. He wants to bring in business before I retire. If he doesn't kill me first. He's upstairs in the loft figuring out what we need to do. Personally? Waste of time, ain't nobody cares about this rat infested...well not rat infested. Does have termites though."

"That's such a shame."

"Days are numbered. For me and this fire trap. You said we?"

"Yes. My girlfriends are looking for clothing."

"Not you?"

"Oh, I plan on buying me some cute boots. The Puma will find something I'm sure."

A voice over them clears his throat. "Did you say the Puma?"

"That's the camera guy up there with my nosey grandson. Looks like they're both nosey."

Down a staircase flew a young man eagerly looking about. Locating Stacy trying on a blouse while topless the man grits his teeth and darts his gaze toward Bree. "It is her."

"You know Stacy?" Bree is taken back.

"ApacheSlut. Every guy in Denver knows about her." He turns a 360 in step trying to calm himself. Above looking over the lofts railing was younger Gene, Jr. Jr. Tipping his cowboy hat the grandson chuckles.

"Damn if it isn't the Puma. Go see if she wants to be in a commercial."

"Would you talk to her for us?" The cameraman Joel Turtlebaum nervously fidgeted.

"Ask her yourself." Bree narrowed her eyes suspiciously, "Are you paying her?"

"We could pay her in clothes." Gene Jr. Jr. shrugged.

"What's all this ApacheSlut talk?" Gene senior twitched looking to spit his chew into a cup. It hit the floor instead. "Who's paying for the clothes you're paying her with. THAT WOULD BE ME."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,861 Followers