Stacy Puma Ch. 14: Wrangler Genes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pornstar Gramps."

"Oh, well that changes everything. Pornstar's got money. She can buy her own clothes." Blind Gene shakes his head. Bree tended to agree. Cameraman Joel eyed Bree rubbing his chin, "Little flat but you might be a decent Ranger in my commercial."

"Flat?" Bree was taken back just as she followed his eyes to her chest. Scowling she grumbles, "They're not that flat. Why are you staring at my boobs? Wait! Ranger? What?"

"Lone Ranger type, mask and all." Gene Jr. Jr. brought down a vintage Lone Ranger blinder with eyes. Showing it to her made Bree soften up.

"You can ride my knee and say Hi Ho Silver." Older Gene cackled patting his kneecap.

"You want me to be in a commercial?"

"With ApacheSlut. Who's the blond?" Joel asked whistling under his breath as he noted Amber holding up a pair of riding chaps, laughing at their crotch less nature. Puma telling her to try them on. As Amber took a deep breath they all spotted her remove her skirt and go down to only a slingshot G-string. Trying on the chaps only made her sexier still.

"Oh for crying out loud. I'll be back Gene." Bree pivoted in step and marched back to Stacy and Amber. "You two do realize you're being watched by...well two out of three men. See the short guy with glasses? He's the guy here filming a commercial. They know you're ApacheSlut."

"My adoring fans? I love those chaps. I say we both buy a pair and paint the town in war paint." Stacy ignores Bree to favor of trying on a pair of chaps herself. Stacy however was not wearing panties at all. The men got a magnificent look of her great divide. Both sides of the Rio Grande. Finally, as if impatient Joel Turtlebaum stalked the Puma from the side, hiding behind a spindle of clothing. Ignoring him even as Bree notices Joel sweating up a storm, Stacy spotted something that made her whoop, "OH FUCK NO!"

Marching through the store wearing her chaps and an unbuttoned western shirt Stacy passed directly in front of both Gene's. Awe on the face of the young grandson, a sly grin on the stubbled face of the elder. He heard footsteps, angry ones.

"Somethin' smells good." Blind Gene chuckled, "It lunch time yet?"

Younger Gene followed Stacy across the lengthy store to the one thing that thoroughly pissed off the Apache. In awe of a full size teepee camp site complete with wax Indians sitting around it smoking a peace pipe she snaps, "WE BURN THE PLACE DOWN."

"Whoaaaa!" Gene Jr. Jr. tried to calm her from a distance, "Let's not get all arsonist on us. What's wrong with our tribute to the locals?"

"Locals? We owned this place long before you White Guy."

Bree intervened stepping between the two before Stacy punched Gene. "Need I remind you that your Mother is white, Princess?"

"Oh, rub it in Ginger." Stacy threatened her with a fist.

Old Gene rallies laughing, "GINGER? I KNEW A GINGER ONCE."

"Don't mind Gramps. He's got Alzimmers." Pronounced just as Gene Jr. said it.

"He seemed so..." Bree hesitated to feel bad for Blind Gene, "He knows my family."

"Can y'all calm down and discuss business Miss Slut? ApacheSlut that is." Gene grew nervous himself

"So you jerk off on your horse watching my cam shows?" Stacy laughed abruptly then sneered at him just as fast.

"You! Chill out." Bree pointed directly at Stacy's face.

"You know I'll break that finger."

Swiftly retreating Bree put up both hands defensively, "Just calm down. I think the teepee looks neat."

"You would. Maybe I'll wipe my ass on that teepee and save the Angel Soft."

While Stacy snarled and battled Gene Jr. Jr. over history lessons, further across the store Joel Turtlebaum communicated with Amber, finding her less of a threat.

"You look good in those chaps."

"Thanks. I feel silly but I'm just trying to fit in with the Puma."

"How would you like to be in our commercial?"

"Dressed like this?"

"Well, not from a business perspective. I can barter a counter offer though. Gene Jr. there knows of ApacheSlut too, so maybe I can get you a show here in return for filming a commercial."

"That's up to Stacy. I'm just a tagalong."

"Tagalong Cassidy?" Joel laughs with a snort.

"Cassidy? My name is Amber."

"Sorry. I couldn't resist. There was a classic western called Hopalong Cassidy."

"Ohhhh! Yeah, anyway. I'm just here for clothes. If you want her I suggest you talk to her."

"I REALLY WANT HER." Joel chuckles, "Are you single?" He moved fast.

"Not looking." A lie but so not interested in Joel.

"Gotcha. You can still be in the commercial if you want."

"If she agrees, I'll follow. Sounds fun."

"We will make it fun. Nice G-string by the way. Tiny." He winks creeping her out a bit.

"It hides just enough."

Realizing Stacy and Bree were returning Joel poised himself with an extended hand of friendship, "Ms. Puma? Joel Turtlebaum, it's a pleasure."

"Glad you know me, now use that hand on something more thrilled to see you."

Lowering his palm he sighs, "I love your attitude, brutal."

"You haven't heard anything yet Bitch."

"Did Gene discuss business with you?"

"Not interested."

"I can sweeten the deal."

"You got a million dollars?"

"Well, no, not on me. But, I can be of service in future shows. Have you thought of moving into porn?"

"Isn't that what I've been doing?"

"On a less profitable scale yes. Do you want to maintain your private cam shows when I can extend your reach to a more favorable market?"

Stacy winces at Joel realizing that was exactly what she and her Hispanic entourage was trying to do with video camcorders. This guy had his own business, likely with a steady hand behind the camera. Something to consider.

"I'll sleep on it. Give me a card."

Joel swiftly removes his wallet and passes off his business card. She no more than pocketed the card inside a shirt she didn't even own, when Bree tapped her shoulder. Looking back Stacy shook her head, "If it isn't the Boned Ranger. Better buy you a silver bullet Ho. I ain't touching your snatch."

"Did I ask you too? You're such a bitch."

"What are you grinning about Blondie?" Stacy eyes Amber.

"I know you want to take their deal. Turtle here says you can perform a show here in return for making a commercial to benefit the store."

"True that." Gene Jr. Jr. added, "Anything you need I'll find it."

"Actors. Find me the buffest cowboys in Denver that aren't shy or gay."

"So, we have a deal?"

"Reap the rewards I say. I get my pick of clothes too. Free of charge."

"Done."

"I'M THE ONE PAYING FOR THOSE CLOTHES. UNLESS YOU FORGOT THAT JUNIOR JUNIOR."

"Quiet down Gramps. I got this." Gene tilts his cowboy hat, "I'll make calls. I have friends." Gene steps away and puts his cellphone to use.

"You do that. I'm setting up my laptop to let my peeps know a show is coming. Boned Ranger? You ride on out to Blondie's car and get my peter 'puter."

"I'm not your slave."

"I'm getting you free boots."

"Be right back." Bree took the hint.

"Might wanna unlock your ride, or the bitch will come crying."

"I'm not dressed..." Amber shivers at Stacy's scowl, "Guess I should get used to it."

"Damn straight Protégé. Matter of fact go all the way out to your car and unlock it with the key, not the remote."

"On it." Wiggling away Stacy watches her pale ass cheeks dancing. So did Joel. So did Gene. So did Elder...no he was swatting at flies.

"Alright! Now that they're gone let's talk turkey. I do whatever I fucking want nobody stops me with CUT or TRY THAT AGAIN. No SCENE TWO shit Turtlewax."

"Turtlebaum."

"I bet you have troubles getting off your back don't you?"

"What?" Joel chuckles, "Ride me and let's find out."

"Skinny fucker like you? SHELL NO!"

"God I love your spirit."

"Generations of family in me flipping you off all at once, Walking Small."

"You shop, I'll go get my cameras from the van." He left excitedly, almost dancing in step.

Ignoring Joel, Stacy had a moment alone to think. Not long ago another man volunteered his camera skills too. She hadn't even gotten in touch with him. Was she ready to go big time? Her private cam shows had so much to offer her viewers. Her risk taking was an allure to them. Going big time seemed so scripted. Of course, she could still do both. Yeah, both seemed doable. Best of both worlds right?

"Dammit Xander." Where did that come from?

Across town...

Xander Coyne was packing his gear for the Archaeological dig site adventure. Deciding on clothing, knowing it would be hot during the day, and cool at night in the mountains, he didn't hear an unexpected arrival.

"Proud of ya Brother." Behind him leaning on the door threshold stood a hulking bearded man with a jolly belly.

"Oh, hey Fergus. For such a big fella you're sneaky."

"Naaa! Creaky flooring every step, you're just lost in Jurassic Park."

"I guess I am zoning out."

"Thinking of your Indian gal?"

"A little. Waiting on my Instructor to skype with me. Final details on where to meet the bus and the scheduling."

"Pack mules on their own schedule you mean. Gonna need donkey's to get out there where you're going. I'd be bored, off or on my ass."

"You have such a way with words." Xander chuckled.

"I ever tell you I had a run in with an Indian girl at a convenient store on my way home one night? Lil' redhead too. Both streaking. Fine as hell too."

"No you didn't." Xander pauses then digs for his cell from his pants pocket. Looking up a photo of Stacy he shows it at arms length, "Bet a hundred bucks that's her."

Fergus moves into the room with narrowed eyes for a closer look. Removing eye glasses from his shirt collar he puts them on in order to see properly. "Well I'll be. That is her. So without knowing it I met your girlyfriend."

"I wouldn't call her my girlfriend. I mean...I don't know what to call her. Slut is the only word that comes to mind." As he fidgets over his attachment his laptop pings on his desk. "That's probably my Instructor. Hang on Ferg." Sitting down in his desk chair Xander accepts the skype call only to be caught off guard by a full moon. Fergus took interest immediately.

"Ummm!" Xander awkwardly laughs, "Hey Maria."

"Are you ready to keep this company on those cold nights out in the wilderness?" She says as her bare ass was the only thing up on the monitor. Prying her cheeks wide for a breathtaking view of her butt pucker and a hairy clam that glistened.

"Absolutely. Ummm! Maria? My brother's here with me."

In a blur Maria Sonoma darts out of the camera and returns wearing a t-shirt snug over her rather voluptuous breasts, nipples stabbing the material. "I was not expecting another set of eyes. I hope I didn't offend your brother."

Fergus leans over Xander's shoulder winking, "I wouldn't say offended. Howdy Teach. I'm Fergus."

"Hello Fergus. It's nice to meet you."

"Don't be modest on my account."

"Alright." She smirks then removes her shirt to let them both see her massive, yet perfect tits, nipples dark and smaller than expected.

"Now I'm hungry for tacos." Fergus sighs.

Xander pelts his brother with a knuckle, "Don't be disrespectful."

"None taken Fergus. I hope you like what you see. I know your brother does."

"Sporting wood Chica. Hell, I might join you out there in Dino Forge."

Maria smiles and lifts her left tit up to roll her tongue around her areola, "If I had room I would allow that. Small tents I'm afraid."

"We can make Xander here sleep outside."

"I'll keep that under consideration."

"Privacy Brother?" Xander nods at Fergus. With a salute Fergus leaves with a wink. Maria shyly waves goodbye. As Xander's bedroom door closes he chuckles, "I just know I'm gonna walk out there and catch him beating off."

"Glad I could help. I miss you Xander."

"Only two days until we head out. I have a few things I need to do before I go. Are you positive our affair won't get you in trouble with the school?"

"No. It just got easier. Cordell just found out he had a blood clot in his left lung. Doctors advised him not to do anything stressful for at least three weeks so he's bowed out. I am now in full charge of the dig. My students can dig their way, you can dig my way." She playfully kisses her monitor.

"Nice. Sorry for Professor Proctor though. Poor guy."

"I must seem selfish."

"You have needs. I'm gonna keep that pussy busy."

"As long as we still do our jobs, I'm all yours Xander Coyne."

"Can't wait." He accidently touches his cell and Stacy's photo lights up. His eyes dart between the two beauties. Exhaling loudly, he turns his cell over and stands up to drop his sweats. "Workout time." Dick in hand before Maria, she coos and lays back on her bed to masturbate. As Xander jerks off he tilts his gaze toward the ceiling.

"Dammit Stacy." Where did that come from?

Funny thing was it was a joint effort. Stacy Puma had just said the same thing using his name. The timing would never be factual, but it happened. Their bond was stronger than either of them cared to admit.

Maria was here and now.

Back at Wrangler Gene's...

Returning from her car Amber shivered at the fact that she had just stepped outside in crotch less chaps and her G-string. Beside her Bree had the giggles feeling Amber's thrill just the same. Being a Police Dispatcher Bree worried about her own reputation, but had to admit it was fun to get away with certain freedoms that really weren't legal. Of course, the girl was still covered so technically no laws were broken, yet.

"I thought I was going to pee my thong." Amber flared her eyes.

"I warned you that Stacy would get you into trouble."

"I didn't get in trouble though."

"The day is young. So are you."

"I guess." Again, that gnawing desire to apologize for fucking Bree's man ate at the blonde's soul. Bree might be correct. The day was young. Her guilt might still rally toward a confession. For now Amber bit her tongue.

"Crap! Stacy's totally nude already." Bree grit her teeth.

"Nobody's in the store now." Amber shrugged, "Does it matter?"

"Just my nerves. Working for the DPD does that to a girl."

"That's DP'D." Stacy overheard them as they closed in on her. "She likes doubling up on stakeouts."

"Dispatch, not an actual cop." Bree scowls at her.

"Give me my laptop Bitch."

"Here I DISPATCHED IT." Bree chuckles as Stacy snatches it away and takes it up to the front counter for a level surface. Moving behind the counter Stacy without asking just sits in Elder Gene's lap, the blind man embracing her with a sly grin.

"STACYYYYYY!" Bree panicked at her intrusion over Gene Sr. "I'm sorry Gene. She doesn't think before she acts."

"Obviously, he's thinking." Stacy rolls her eyes, "I hear a bugle charge coming out of his pants."

Gene Jr. Jr. coming downstairs behind them laughs at her sitting on his Grampa's lap, and his expression was pure lust. The fact Stacy was totally nude made even Junior pat his crotch to settle down the incoming cavalry.

"Just as sexy as online ApacheSlut." Gene eyed her breasts. Stacy merely flipped him off as she created her chatroom and appropriated a fanbase. "I made those calls and I have three friends dropping over to help make the commercial. They all workout at Bold's Gym."

"Gold's with less equipment." Bree snickers.

"As if you've been to a gym Olive Oil." Stacy shakes her head without so much as a glance. Moving in behind the girls, Joel Turtlebaum carried in a tripod and a large case containing camera equipment. Observing Amber's bare bottom he nearly tripped. The blond had that perfect heart shaped ass that needed an arrow through it. A dull blunt flesh colored arrow Joel chuckled under his breath. He suddenly had the hots for Amber more so than Stacy. Stacy he knew was beyond taming. She was pure wilderness tail.

"Amber right?" Joel caught her attention, "Mind helping me set up the tripod, while I unpack the camera?"

"Sure." She plucked the camera stand from him and easily set it up, almost as if she had done it a hundred times.

"Impressive." He watches her, "I mean how quickly you set that up...not your...I mean that's impressive too...I'll shut up now."

Joel was meek and not exactly handsome but he wasn't fugly either. She merely blushed and replied with, "My Dad runs a photography studio. I've modelled for him too. I bet I could even run your camera."

"Esmerelda? Nobody touches my girl." He winks as he unpacks a new looking camera.

"You name your camera?"

"Don't you have names for things?"

"Well, yeah I do actually. My dildo is named Team Jacob."

"Twilight fan? Ouch. I guess you prefer those Indian studs." Hearing his comment her eyes bulge just as Bree leers over her shoulder.

"I know I do. I have an Apache stud at home. Stacy's brother." She pats Amber on the butt, "You should meet Griffin in person after you drop us back home."

"I...if I have time." Amber froze with a panicked expression.

"Show's starting Bitches." Stacy called out wiggling her ass over Elder Gene's lap. He had been getting a tad handsy with her hips during her stay. Gene Jr. Jr. tried not to laugh, knowing his Gramps would have his face plastered online shortly. Perfect promotional for the store he thought in a naïve younger mentality. Gene Jr. Jr. might even tack up posters of Stacy wearing western gear in erotic poses if she was into that. The range was wide open.

"The guys aren't here yet." Gene Jr. Jr. looked puzzled.

"Bree! Get your skinny ass over here." Wincing at Stacy's outburst Bree shuffled around the counter and stood beside Stacy who explained her chatroom money maker system. All while Gene Sr. overheard the game plan. Just happy to have a young lady in his lap gave him a cheesy grin. Now with Bree bent forward leaning on the counter beside Stacy the old man made a secondary move. Feeling about blindly his right hand slipped under Bree's shorts and began rubbing her butt. Eyes bulging Bree pointed behind her with a whiney look. Stacy rolling her eyes grabbed Bree's chin and forced her gaze on the laptop. Bree pouted but let her Grandfather's old friend roam her lily white bottom.

"When a viewer pings in with OBEY ME SLUT you type their name in the room and say HIT ME BITCH. Tell me what they want and I'll get it done."

"Simple enough." Bree nods then cringes a bit before whispering, "His fingers just went under my panties."

"Gramps doesn't like granny panties any more than the rest of the world. Live with it."

"I HATE YOU." She sneers.

"I know." Stacy licks Bree on the cheek then spits. Bree dropped her face into her forearms to hide her embarrassment. In leaving Gene Sr. Stacy leaned in to mumble, "She wants you to finger her." That gave Gene Sr. a chuckle. Before Stacy even made it around the corner Bree yelped and dropped her jaw at Stacy. Stacy pointed with an unblinking gaze. "MAN THE LAPTOP. Both of them." Bree wanted to kill her future sister-in-law. Gene Sr. soon found Bree respectfully removing his fingers from her shorts, plopping her ass on his lap to keep him from pawing her up. As if that was going to help.

"ACTION BITCH." Stacy prowled toward Amber who immediately had a panic attack. Joel hadn't even got his camera ready. Storming Amber, the Puma yanked the blond up close and kissed her dead on the lips. The blond adapted and actually found the savage kiss stimulating. Joel quickly turned his camera on to capture the event.

During the make out session Bree heard multiple pings, but in her evading of Gene's hands wasn't certain which one was first. All she noticed was the money counter rolling heavily, webcam primed on the counter recording the girls kissing, hands roaming all over one another. In a bold move Stacy ripped Amber's button down shirt open, buttons flying in all directions. The girl squealed as her breasts burst into the open. Glaring evilly at Stacy, Amber ripped the shirt from her body then struck back kissing her even harder. Pulling hair both girls seemed to becoming violent. That created more pings. Bree was mesmerized until Stacy pulled away from Amber long enough to yell at Bree. "WHAT DO THEY WANT?"