Stacy Puma Ch. 14: Wrangler Genes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooo! Sorry." Bree swatted Gene's hands from squeezing her tits. "Derelicked32 wants you to 69 Amber."

"How are we doing that?" Amber fizzled in her fury.

"Giddy up Bitch." Stacy bent her knees just enough to grab Amber between her legs and yank her G-string up between the blonde's pussy lips. She let out a wail of surprise just as Stacy dug sharp nails into the strings. Tearing the micro band it severed with a bit of pressure tugging. Crouching the Puma used her teeth to rip the G-string viciously until it ripped apart. Amber stood in stark terror as her G-string was pulled between her labia creating a sensation she really liked. Who knew a woman lover could prove so interesting. Amber's first was here and now.

Joel maintained a steady focus even though his own hormones were crying to jerk off. The hot girls in front of him were amazing. Capturing Amber's reaction as Puma savagely ripped her head from side to side, up and down to make certain Amber's clit got a good thrashing, an exhaled howl of pleasure said Stacy did her job well. Finally, the G-string escaped the blonde's pink recesses. Before the girl could recover Stacy proved just how tough she was, with powerful limbs the Puma literally lifted Amber off of her feet and forcibly turned the shrieking girl upside down until their bodies were facing one another. Positioning Amber perfectly Stacy buried her mouth into pink deliciousness, stepping closer to the webcam for her viewers to see her tearing Amber up. Below her feasting Amber tried her best to share in the thrill and licked at Stacy's cunt. With an assist from Gene Jr. Jr. he lowered the webcam to reveal Amber's dinner plate. The computer was going wild.

Of course, Bree was distracted by dealing with a cackling Gene Sr. whose mitts were getting a little too intrusive for her comfort zone. Eying the redheads predicament as she yelps, "HE UNHOOKED MY BRA." Stacy halted her dipping tongue, having been burrowed inside Amber.

"STOP FUSSING HAG. WHAT ARE THEY WANTING? TIME IS MONEY." Stacy maintained her course, laughing inside at Bree's squirming. She was having fun watching her brother's fiancée trying to keep her cool under pressure. Fanning herself Bree reads the monitor.

"Ride the blonde's face."

In a careful roll forward Amber slid to the carpeting and lay on her back. Winded from her own eating of Stacy she barely had time for air intake before Stacy smothered the girls entire facial features. Gyrating over Amber's mouth her wetness drowned Amber. While sitting proudly with an upright smugness the Puma folded her arms as if a valiant and proud Indian chief. Smirking at the camera she took things one step further. Utilizing her feather clipped to her raven hair Stacy tickled Amber with it, watching the girl wiggle about under her. Keeping it up Amber literally peed on the carpet. Gene Jr. Jr. scowled at the stain, it meant shampooing the rug.

"Who took a whiz?" Gene Sr. sniffed the air. Before his grandson could let him know Bree squealed, "I did. Sorry." She wanted to cry but stayed for Stacy. Chuckling Gene Senior added, "Take those soggy bottoms off." Bree wasn't going that far, his lap was just going to have to feel the heat.

"Username Fuzznuzzler requests the blond switch places with you now."

Stacy rolled her juices all across Amber's face, just before again showing off her athletic prowess. Clipping her feather back into her hair she arched her back until her palms touched the carpet, then dug her toes into the rug in an awkward march backwards until she could lift her legs into the air into a handstand. Joel and Gene Jr. Jr. huffed at the suspended full backside of beauty. Turning in her stature she faced her target and rolled onto her back comfortably. In her roll Stacy quietly informed Amber, "Follow the leader Skank."

Amber licking her lips of wetness felt exhilarated suddenly. Pussy wasn't so bad. Allowing Stacy time to roll down into a perfect mirror image of Amber's outstretched stance, scalp to scalp, Amber somersaulted upward offering a pleasant surprise at how limber she was. "Cheerleader." She giggled as her cunt dropped right over Stacy's gaping mouth. Now the laptop viewers could see Amber's luscious body in full glory. Lifting her tits to lick her nipples she bounced over Stacy's face. To Stacy's unsettling she recalled that the girl had urinated. Regardless, the show must go on. Tongue savage within her cunt, Amber rode like a rodeo star.

"Amazing." Joel huffed as Gene Jr. Jr. noticed an arrival through the front door. His friends had shown up in record time. Two straight from their gym workout, the other taking time off from work just to see the Apache in person. Even he knew of her reputation. Word was spreading like wildfire in a dry forest.

Bree dealt with elder Gene who was doing his best to wiggle her soggy shorts down her hips, both hips in full view with her panties along for the vacancy. She had one hand on her shorts just to keep them from going too low, her attentions on the monitor pings. It was a losing battle. The Lone Stranger was trying hard not to ride side saddle enough that he would achieve his mischievous goal. Thoughts of her Grandfather being this man's friend made her shiver.

"Wrestle." Bree prompts the OBEY ME SLUT winner Famishedtongue21.

Amber took the cue after nails dug into her ass cheeks hard enough that she screamed, "BITCH." Off she rolled, the Puma had drawn blood. "You're crazy." Amber winced at her bottom's agony. Now blood was on the carpet. Gene Jr. Jr. grit his teeth.

There was no competition in the wrestling battle as Puma easily drew the blond into a breath claiming headlock. In her beet red face Amber whined at her attempted escape going no where. Stacy grinned at the laptop viewers then wagged her tongue at them. It was all about her audience. She hadn't even once looked at Joel's camera. Now might be that time. Winking at Gene Jr. Jr. Stacy goes into theatrics.

"Come on down and wrestle the Puma you pussies. Everything in the store is half off. Except this bitches clothes. They're free to the first four guys to make it down to Wrangler Gene's before our show is over. Ain't that right Wrangler Gene Jr. Jr.?"

Gene Jr. Jr. stepped into the camera and put on his game face, tilting his cowboy hat and yelling, "YEEHAWWWW! That's right. Come on down and get stocked up for the cattle drive. Everything a true Cowboy could ever need, camping gear, warm clothes, hunting gear, you name it. Get an autograph from Purrrrrrrrrrdy Miss Puma and her friends Chesty Lookmore and the Red Wrangler."

Hearing Red, Bree in her Lone Ranger mask snatches up the webcam and points it at herself with a finger gun poise, blowing at the invisible gun smoke off her index barrel, "That's me."

"I'm the real Wrangler Gene. I sign autographs too." Senior wags his brows looking over Bree's shoulder, he had gotten Bree's shorts down to her upper thighs the second she lifted her weight to snatch the webcam. Restaging the webcam to train it back on Stacy and Amber, Bree gave up and just took her shorts and granny panties off. She was hidden behind the counter anyway. Air drying herself seemed logical. That is until Gene Sr. grabbed the back of her shirt and sat her back down on his lap. Bree exhaled her frustration, but nestled in.

Gene Jr. Jr. looked behind him at one of his friends and added fuel to the campfire, "Well looky here our first customer. You're a strapping young fella what's your name son?"

"Son? I'm older than you." The cowboy chuckled, "Name's Daltry."

"Howdoo Daltry. What brings you to Wrangler Gene's?"

"Big fan of the Puma. Miss Chesty is a might yummy too."

"I'M YUMMY AS WELL!" Bree belted out with a wave. Daltry merely nodded her way.

"YES YOU ARE." Gene Senior surrounded her chest and fondled Bree's tits, "Even if you do have small boobies."

"SMALL?" Bree pouted and swatted his palms moving beneath her bra for an even better feel.

"FOCUS CUNT." Stacy belted out as Amber slapped the carpet giving up in their wrestling. Stacy licked the blonds face from chin to eyelashes, "Damn I taste good." Still sitting up on Amber's side Stacy flexed her muscles for the cameras.

"So...Daltry looking for anything in particular? Besides a Puma pelt for your mancave."

Daltry rubbed his chin for a dramatic thought, "You sell lariats?"

"Do we sell lariats? Why yes we do. Nothing but the finest, strongest, braided roping gear you can buy." A loop of tied rope swings in from behind Stacy surrounding her upper body and arms, tightening until she finds herself trapped and snarling. A well staged scene coming out of Gene Jr. Jr.'s handbook caught the Puma off guard. One of the other men cast a cheesy grin and drags Stacy from Amber's body into an unexpected topple to her side. Swooping in the cowboy took the rest of the rope and bound Stacy's feet together as if calf roping. Sure, her calves were encircled. Positioned just right Stacy was allowed to look up at her audience via webcam.

"Better get down here to Wrangler Gene's before these ropes come off. I'm helpless to your intentions for a short time only."

"COME ON DOWN." Amber belts out wiping her face on her wrist laughing.

"COME ON IN." Bree yelped. She found it funny too. Even with Gene Senior pinching her nipples. Bree had come to terms she was not escaping the situation without pissing Stacy off. Even being old as dirt Gene Senior was arousing her. Griffin who? He couldn't go much further anyways right? A very timid erection under her said she was safe. Unless he had blue pill handy.

Ping after ping drew Bree back to reality, "TIE THE BLOND UP TOO."

Amber's eyes bulged as the third Cowboy moves in behind her and wraps her tight. Using lengths of the rope to encircle her tits in a looping figure eight until they became tightly constricted and shiny. "Now this is puttin' the ropin' in gropin'." He laughs at the camera then palms Amber's tits jiggling them about. Amber flared her eyes at Stacy who sneered at her playfully.

"Get into it Skank."

Feigning helpless Amber called out as if a Southern Belle, "Mercy me! I have been appreHanded." That busted everybody up. Her play on words was priceless. "Whoa is me." Joel zoomed in on Amber's act with eager anticipation of a furthered performance. She did not disappoint. "Do not hurt me or my Indian Squaw companion. We will do ANYTHING."

"Squaw?" Stacy grimaced, "Oh Bitch...they're the least of your worries."

"Help me." She pled to her assailant. Cowboy Garth as he was called pulled her to his chest and gripped Amber's throat.

"You're safe with me Lil Lady. For a price."

"Name that price." She went on batting her eyes. Amber was getting into it. Being in an old High School's version of Gone With the Wind helped. She was dead on Scarlett O'Hara.

"BJ'S!" Bree called out as the next ping begged OBEY ME SLUTS. Not just singular this time.

Stacy took to her task snapping her teeth and snarling toward her captor Cowboy Trent. Almost afraid to reveal his penis for fear of losing it Trent Calhoun unzipped his fly and dropped a healthy seven inch rodeo star on to Stacy's face. She rolled her face all over his beast before devouring it. Trent tilting his Stetson back grins at both cameras, "Look at Feisty. She's one tough She-Devil." As if trying to ruin his grin she sank her teeth into his girth for only a second then swallowed him whole. Seven inches in her throat was mighty impressive.

To her left Garth Edmonds unleashed his own stallion from the stable bestowing upon her a large meaty seven of his own. Amber seeing it bulged her eyes and yelped, "That is surely a hefty price." Hearing pings going crazy Stacy squinted her eyes. Was this bitch competing with her for more money? It was her money though. Her chatroom, her cash. Keep 'em pinging slut.

With an act of gripping Amber by the back of her head Trent guided her mouth toward his dick. A flail of helplessness Amber took Trent deep into her throat. Between the two naked beauties all trussed up in rope the duel was on. Trent made certain her head was not going to abandon him anytime soon, gripping her scalp snugly and forcing her to strain, gagging for the audience as well as Joel's camera at hand. Garth pretty much did the same but found himself hesitant, Puma had that threatening vibe that kept him from being too rough.

Daltry the boldest by far stripped down to his cowboy hat and boots. Muscles rippling at the camera he moved between the two hogtied beauties and crouched down, his dick dangling in a magnificent seven. Sevens all around. Using his hands as guns he smirks at the cameras and introduced two fingers each into the bent forward Blond, his other hand digging deep into the Puma. The High Noon scenario was off to a fine start. The girls were in tune to everything going on, literally trying to grind up on his sunken digits for the best sensations they could find. An entire group of men wailed, "YEEEEEHAWWWW!" in unison.

Counter bound Bree discovered Gene Sr. was never going to let up on her in her laptop prison. All she could do was wrestle with the old fart as best she could in his own groping. Trying not to be too vocal knowing the viewers could hear her every whine. Bree as troubling as this was feared Stacy yelling at her for distracting her show. If it fit the act she would be okay, anything that made her audience confused meant a bad show. She knew she shouldn't be letting Gene Sr. get away with as much as he was due to her devotion to Stacy's brother Griffin, the love of her life. Yet, giving up seemed to be her only solution. Let him get as handsy as he wanted. She said that until his right hand slid up between her thighs. A clenching of legs trapped his hand just as fingers found clit. Even as Gene's hand was locked tight, fingers were still trying hard. Her eyelids fluttering behind her Ranger mask Bree began to rather enjoy those stimulating arthritic fingers. All she could do was pout and hold her breath, regardless of the loss in counting OBEY ME SLUTS. She was already over a dozen behind.

Puma and Amber Lynn found massive loads filling their throats and braced for further detonations. Offering expressions of passionate hunger they sucked those saddle horns dry. Daltry between them chose a new tactic after pulling out webbed fingers from rather juicy cunts. He literally lifted Amber up and placed her over Puma's back. Amber's legs not tied like Stacy's gave him room to stretch her out better. With the blonde's weight on her Stacy growled, "Diet much?"

"I love this." Amber giggled as her hair blocked their faces from the cameras, "I didn't know this would be so much fun. Thank you for bringing me along."

"Shut the fuck up before I get emotional."

"You show emotion? Noooooooooo!" Amber chuckled just as Daltry rammed his cock inside her cunt. "OHHH SHIT!" That led to yelping excessively into Puma's ear.

"Dammit Skank. We're gonna have a blind cowboy and a deaf Indian, you keep that up." Amber wasn't sorry. After a good twelve thrusts Daltry pulled out, grinning up at Joel who repositioned, for the first time moving past the webcam. Now Stacy's audience of twenty eight viewers knew this was a porno being filmed too. Bree found the revelation to be a mass, "HOW MUCH FOR COPIES OF YOUR PORNO?"

Hearing Bree whimper afterward due to fingers sinking further up into her, Stacy called out "$200 bucks." As if she even had any copies yet. Joel Turtlebaum puckered at the possibilities. He could work with that between jobs. He had the tech. He had the ambition. He had the sexiest slut in Colorado.

"EVERYONE WANTS A COPY." Bree bellows then squeals, her legs gave up and released Gene Sr.'s hand allowing him to finger her properly. She knew an orgasm was brewing on the horizon and just gave in. She would never hide this from Griffin and blame it on Stacy.

"That's my girly." Gene Sr. chuckled. Bree moaned a tad more than expected.

Moving from Amber's cunt, lower and easily penetrating the Puma, Stacy enjoyed her own predicament. This reminded her subtly of the Rez and the bar Wolf Calls, where bondage gave her a sweet gangbang, even if she was high on peyote. Going back there for another show seemed perfect. She might even bring along the Turtle to film it. If her Godfather the Sheriff and proprietor agreed. Money transactions would seal the deal.

Moving back and forth between the bound beauties Daltry Sumner ended his torment with a massive load all over both cunts. His cum trickling from Amber's directly down to puddle up on Stacy's. Joel caught every twitch, every droplet on film.

"WHAT'S NEXT RED RANGER?" Stacy huffed in her contortion. Bree however was laying back in Gene Sr.'s arms convulsing as a dedicated sensation stormed her senses. Without knowing, Stacy bellowed for an answer, "BREEEEEEEEEE!" As soon as Stacy clammed up bitterly she heard her future, possibly, sister-in-law have an eventful orgasm. Her online viewers wondering what was even going on, everyone seemed drawn toward them yet in shock. Especially Gene Jr. Jr.

Untying the girls the Cowboy's helped Amber up and let her regain her circulation. With only her feet untied Stacy leaped to her feet and marched directly over to her webcam and grinned, "Technical difficulties. Hold your horses Cowpokes." Bound arms prevented Stacy from turning her webcam away so the second she left her spot that gave her peeps only Amber. Feeling a boost of confidence the blond leaped up into Cowboy Trent's arms and wrapped her legs about his waist. He in turn chuckled and penetrated Amber for a standing tall sexual dance. Joel swiftly moved in to record Amber's bottom where he could see actual thriving penetration on Trent's part. In and out, in and out. His hands prying the girls cheeks wide for an extravagant view. This was her chance to shine.

Marching around the counter Stacy realized Bree's predicament. Stunned for a moment she concluded that Bree was not necessarily doing this of her free will, yet enjoying it at the same time. Arms restrained by her rope she only had use of her feet and teeth. The trouble was she didn't have it in her to attack an 85 year old toothless cowboy. One wrong move might send him to the ER. Growling into Gene's ear she tried for grace. "I want my turn Cowboy. I'm jealous."

"Busy! Go away." He chuckled.

Bree focused her attention regaining her eye sight after rolling them back into her head. Seeing Stacy she whimpered, "Don't tell Griffin." She was humiliated.

"Little help here Gene Jr. Jr.!" Stacy flared her eyes nodding toward his Grandfather. Shocked by the situation, due to his loss of reality while watching Amber, the grandson bolts around the counter. Reaching in to grab the elders fingering hand he restrained Gramps. In a snarl Stacy bit Bree by the t-shirt and tugged on it to force her to follow. Swatting Gene's hand under her shirt palming her breast she made her jailbreak. Dragged all the way out to the show floor Bree fanned herself then realized something. She was on webcam and bottomless. Dozens of horny viewers had witnessed her nudity.

Before either Puma or Bree could react Cowboy's Garth and Daltry swept them off their feet and forced the girls into the same hoedown stance as Trent had Amber in. Puma fucked by Garth, and Daltry manhandling the yelping Bree. Penetration imminent Bree began crying. Stacy felt badly at first until Garth nailed her cunt hard. A fury of lust entered the wildcats soul and even bound by rope writhed as if a savage. She had to have her own thrusts to feel herself.

Bree? She dangled backwards her arms flailing about. Not that a big hard cock didn't feel wonderful, but Bree felt as if she were betraying Griffin Puma. If she only knew the truth that he had betrayed her twice within an hours time earlier in the day, this might be her idea of a vengeance fuck. She was going in blinder than Gene Senior.