Stacy Puma Ch. 14: Wrangler Genes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of nowhere Country music began playing. A fiddle hoedown made the Cowboys dance. The girls laughing at their situation. Stacy's show was out the window without anyone calling out commands. So she thought.

"WHIRLWINDER78 says let the sluts hold hands backwards while the boys are Do Si Doin' those pussies." Gene Jr. Jr. took up the mantle, even as his Gramps hobbled around the counter and did a jig right in front of the webcam, pants down around his knees. It was priceless seeing an 85 year old blind man sewing his oats. The problem was he was blocking their view of the show. That led Gene Jr. Jr. into retrieving his Gramps against his will. It was a battle royale.

All three Cowboy's did as her audience wanted and dipped the girls. Stacy in her feline ferocity managed to get her ropes off and reached back to grab Amber's hand, her opposite hand gripping Bree's. Moving the girls closer together assisted in Amber and Bree snatching up their free hands. Whooping and hollering made the dance more colorful. Titties swirling and bobbing along to their dance partners.

Joel Turtlebaum slowly took the staircase up to the loft office to train his camera down on the girls for what he termed the square dance of a lifetime. With all three girls holding hands it was like a giant square between them. He was literally able to film all three penetrations with perfect sight. Thick cocks moving in and out to the music. This was infuckincredible. Even Bree began laughing hard and enjoying herself, finally breaking her hand holds in order to take her shirt and bra off. Bree was as naked as the others now, save for her Ranger mask. Freckled B cups and all. Hands reclaimed the dance continued.

"LET THE PUMA LICK THE GIRLS ASSHOLES." Gene Jr. Jr. called it, sitting on his Grampa to keep him seated. Pants now up of course. Gramps was having a fit.

Hands breaking grips Garth moves Stacy behind Amber as Trent lifts the blonds ass cheeks higher, prying them wide. Stacy arching her back buries her tongue into Amber for only a minute. Just enough to hear Amber laugh hysterically. Garth then moved her to Bree. Daltry seizing Bree up against his muscular chest to allow Stacy to lick her future sister-in-law's butt pucker. Bree buried her face into Daltry's neck whining, "Noooooooooooooo!" Stacy stayed a bit longer just to torture Bree.

"RODEO STYLE. BOYS ON THE FLOOR, GALS RIDING HARD."

Following Gene Jr. Jr. the fellas buckled their knees and took the girls to the floor. On their backs now allowed the girls to take control and ride the Cowboy's. Bree hesitant fumbles a bit while Stacy and Amber get into it. Planting their hands backwards on the men's chests for a rough ride that had at least two girls screaming as orgasms approached. Bree giving up joined in and found the sensations escapable. The Red Ranger began yelling, "YAWWWWWWW YAWWWWWWWWWW!" Stacy slowed down just to laugh at Bree. At least she was smiling.

Amber came hard on Trent's beast but continued riding until Stacy joined her, Stacy whipping her long black hair about savagely for dramatic purposes. Striking a pose as she reached under and squeezed Garth's balls making him snarl and arch his back. In seconds she began a shrill Indian chant of "IYIYIYIYIYIYIYIYI!" It spooked everyone. In her battle cry Garth nutted hard inside her. Thank God everyone was on birth control. "SHIT!"

Stacy went cold silent, then jumped off of Garth, crawling over to Bree just as Daltry was tensing up. Yanking Bree out of her saddle just as Daltry exploded saved the Redhead from a huge mistake. Stacy recalled that Bree had gone off her birth control to seek having a baby. NOT ON THE PUMA'S WATCH. Stacy's heart sank realizing the situation could have gone horribly wrong. Without warning Stacy yanked Bree into a tight hug. Bree bulged her eyes, not understanding this sudden emotional outburst. Weeping ever so slightly Puma looks at Bree, "Sorry Bitch." A snap to her Lone Ranger mask made Bree whimper, "Oww!"

Off the Puma prowled.

"SHOW OVER?" Gene Jr. Jr. questioned after Stacy's strange behavior.

"Not yet Junior." Stacy rallied. Joel sensing something big made his way back downstairs. Retrieving her laptop, unhooking the power cord and counting on a steady enough charge, Stacy took it and her webcam for a walk. Everyone grabbed their clothing and followed along. Bree weary of reclaiming her shorts and underwear from behind the counter due to Gene Sr. just left them behind and shuffled with the crowd.

Reaching the life size teepee setting, Stacy positioned her laptop and webcam toward an open space next to a fake campfire. Gene Jr. Jr. worried about what she had in mind, having felt appalled by her earlier remarks on how racist the scene looked. Sitting down Indian style facing her audience the Puma spoke.

"Welcome to my home. As you can see this is my Uncle Shitting Bull, my cousin Blowing Smoke, and my nephew Sniffing Glue. He sold his old horse to the Glue Factory just to get high. Anyways, I know this show wasn't what I usually offer. It got a bit out there even for me. Blame the Skanks." She smirks calling the girls in beside her. Bree bubbled at this tender moment expecting more hugs in Stacy's relaxed attitude. Amber sat next to Stacy's left and waved at the viewership. Placing an arm around both girls Stacy smiled, "I love you guys." That made Bree swoop in and kiss Stacy's cheek. Amber seeing Bree's move shrugged and kissed the other cheek, Stacy making a gross expression at their actions.

"Enough already." Stacy shook them off. "I've decided to go bigtime. The Puma will still shock you nasty boys now and again, but I've got a cameraman now and I'm going to produce some really extreme porn for sale. We can do that right Turtle?" Joel nods with a thumbs up. "Shellboy says we can. So...email me at ApacheSlut@YaHO. YaHO. YaHO. and I'll get you videos as soon as I can. I'll offer details. New strategy boys...in those emails I want one really extreme challenge. Out of those challenges I'll pick one winner to fuck the Redhead next to me."

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?" Bree drops her jaw.

"Just kidding." Stacy chuckles shaking her head negatively just for torments sake. A wink at her audience let them know it could be true. "Winner gets me for a evening right here inside this teepee. Wine me, dine me, fuck me silly." Pings began a chain as men begged to tap the Puma. Some asked about Amber. A few enquiring over Bree. One even wanting a foursome. "There you have it. Thanks for joining me. See you again soon." Stacy waves, joined by Bree and Amber giggling. They didn't notice Stacy stop waving just to put her hands behind the heads of the girls, flipping them a bird as if a eagle feather.

"HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU. UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN." Came a deafening song as sung by an 85 year old actor. Gene Senior walked right behind Stacy with no pants on and using his walking stick to guide his way. He poised his dick right behind Stacy's head as if a feather standing tall, like her middle fingers were doing. Everyone laughed except Bree, she hopped up to go get her shorts while she had the chance.

Webcam off via Gene Jr. Jr. at Puma's point, the chatroom was severed. Stacy wasn't even concerned over how much money she had made.

"So you wanna make that teepee a hotel room?" Junior chuckled.

"You know you want me to do it."

"Never said no. I'm thinking we can wheel and deal a bit if you're up to it."

"My girls get to pick five outfits each."

"Done."

"Boots?" Bree returns giddily pulling her shorts up.

"Made for walkin'." Stacy snaps.

Amber sat quietly, withdrawn, and almost teary eyed. Noting this Bree steps next to her and sits down. "You okay Sweetie?"

"Noooo! I have something I need to tell you."

Bulging her eyes Stacy clamps a hand over the blonde's mouth, "Save it Blondie. Bree's not bi-sexual."

"Oh my gosh." Bree looks at Amber with surprise, "You...want me? That's...sweet."

"I STILL WANT YA." Gene Sr. still loitered touching a lifeless dick.

"Not now Gene." Bree snaps.

Releasing Amber's mouth Stacy narrows her gaze.

"It's alright. I just really like Redheads." Amber caved.

"ME TOO."

"Put a silver bullet in it Gene." Bree was growing feisty.

Three Cowboys walked off into the sunset. A Cameraman still hadn't filmed his commercial. He would come back tomorrow to fill his true obligation. Gene Jr. Jr. bartered more with the Puma over posters and merchandizing. Amber went with Bree to pick out clothing.

As they tried things on in an actual changing room Bree looked over at Amber with a smirk. Without warning Bree stormed Amber nudging her back against the wall. Kissing her full on the lips made Amber tremble and recall Griffin Puma fucking her against a bathroom wall. Bree gave it her best shot.

Stacy catching them kissing raised an eyebrow. This was getting out of hand.

"I just wanted to try kissing a girl." Bree giggled and stepped back. "I mean I cheated on Griffin with that Cowboy earlier. I might as well cheat a bit more before I confess everything to my man."

"WHOAAAAAAAA NAG!" Stacy pointed ferociously at Bree, "You're not ruining a good thing. This shit never happened. RIGHT AMBER?" Amber understood and nodded. Technically both lovers cheated. Let it rest. In a crazy move Amber charged Bree and pinned her against the wall this time, kissing her even harder, enough to make Bree squeal.

"Happy Tails Bitches. I'll take the bus home."

Of course she didn't. The girls had their fun.

Gene Senior was still walking around without his pants.

Slow day.

=====================================

COMING SOON : STACY PUMA 15 : BRONCO FILLY