Stacy Strips!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stacy," Jenn said, "you're way too far ahead ... I think you better take something else off."

"What about Peter?" Lien challenged.

"Oh, I'm leaving that to you," Jenn answered with a laugh, "since you seem to enjoy beating him so much."

Peter won his own deal, and Jenn lost.

"Crap!" Jenn said, but not in a fearful way. Maybe the alcohol had taken full effect.

"Do you even have to ask," Peter said laughingly to Lien; mimicking her earlier comment.

"Double crap!" Lien said in a disgusted fashion.

"And you thought those ladies were going to be boss," Peter teased, he had won the hand with a flush, easily beating Lien's pair of queens.

Jenn started to undo her jeans.

"You have to stand up, and let everyone look for a bit," Stacy said, "I read that in the story."

"Just don't have such a good memory, alright missy?" Jenn said, getting off her chair.

Standing to one side of it, she lowered her jeans, finally stepping out of them. Jason sucked in his breath, as he beheld a pair of low-cut panties. You couldn't see through them, but the topography of the mound of her sex was tantalizingly outlined as it jutted forwards. Jenn had lovely shapely legs, and a very fetching bottom, Jason couldn't also help noticing.

"Seen enough?" she said with a nervous giggle.

"Next," Peter intoned with a smirk.

"Stop being so sure of yourself," Lien scolded him as she stood, "two hands from now you could be stark naked; and if I have anything to do with it, you will be!"

Lien unzipped her skirt, letting gravity do the rest, as it fell about her feet. She was wearing bikini panties as well, although they appeared to be plain white cotton. They hugged her tightly. Her pubic hair was almost, but not quite, visible through the thin material.

"See anything you like yet," she said to Peter in a mocking tone, no doubt noticing where his eyes had landed!

"Not quite, but soon I hope!" he replied with a smile.

"Can I sit down now?" Lien asked, picking up her skirt.

"Of course, 'til next hand," Peter joked.

"We'll see about that," she threatened, but she was laughing as she did it.

Lien took the cards and dealt, but it was a much relieved Jenn that won the hand, raising her arms in the air as she did; which presented her breasts to Jason's more than interested eyes ... God she was stacked! He couldn't wait until she had to take her bra off ... and he wasn't even much of a breast man!

Stacy had lost, and now her last shoe was gone, leaving her with just her jeans and panties. Jenn, true to form, picked him, and as he stood up, he was greeted by a wolf whistle from Lien. Taking off his jeans, and standing there in his boxers, he couldn't keep from feeling very nervous, and even embarrassed, even though the girls couldn't really see anything.

As he contemplated his predicament, he asked Peter for one of the rum and colas, downing a fair bit of it while the cards were distributed.

"Please God," he prayed to himself, "give me something good this hand ... please!"

* * *

Stacy was becoming more and more excited, and determined, as the game headed towards its conclusion. Of course taking of her top after the very first hand was rather daring, but then again initiating the strip poker game in the first place was hardly less than reckless, and she was in a reckless mood! One way or another, and she wasn't just sure how, one of these boys was going to have sex with her tonight; and if that meant one, or both, of the other girls had to do without, too bad!

Of course the anticipation building in the room was now very high, Stacy could sense it. Liberal doses of alcohol, and the increasing state of undress of everyone, was fuelling it. Stacy dealt the next hand, noticing that Jason looked fairly nervous, and why not, she thought with an inward smile; if he lost he would end up being the first one naked!

Stacy had a poor hand, three miserable hearts and two other nothing cards. She decided to try for a flush. As she distributed replacement cards she noticed that Jason only took one; he either had something really good, or he was in trouble!

When she looked at her replacements, she discovered she not only didn't get a flush, but that her hopes were pinned on a pair of 4's ... not good!

"How about two pair?" Lien said, smugly exposing her hand.

"How about three Jacks?" Peter said, triumphantly.

"How about a straight," Jason said, sounding more relieved than anything else, "I filled it ... it was my only chance!"

"It's not fair," Jenn complained.

"How so?" Peter asked.

"I had a pair of aces," Jenn replied mournfully, showing her cards, "something like that has won most of the time."

"What about you Stacy?" Lien asked.

"Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic," she responded with chagrin, throwing her cards face down on the table.

As she got up to remove her jeans, she wondered how much composure she would have when it was time to take her panties off. Not that she minded the idea of being nude, at least not when everyone else was going to be in the same state. No, for another reason ... Mother Nature may have cheated her when it came to breasts and hips and things, but she had gone all out with her intimate sexuality, making sure she had plenty of plump pussy parts showing beneath her modest patch of red pubic hair!

In early high school, some of the meaner girls, once they had seen her naked after gym in the showers, started to tease her rather mercilessly. And even though the family physician ... thank goodness it was a lady doctor, and you could discuss such matters ... had reassured her she was completely normal ... she was a bit sensitive about how prominent and visible certain things were ... not at all like most other girls.

Stacy remembered the conversation well. It was during the physical that she had needed to get a prescription for the pill. After the internal exam, she had blushingly, and haltingly, blurted out her embarrassing concerns. The young doctor, whose name was Jill, responded first with the reassurances, and then, in a conspiratorial tone, revealed a confidence ... sort of girl to girl.

"I'm also quite ... ahem ... how should I put this ... developed down there," she had slyly smirked, "and my husband just loves to play with it ... most guys do!"

After that, she had tried to convince herself that it might be an asset, like nice tits, as far as men were concerned ... although you couldn't highlight it in quite the same way when walking down the street ... but there was still a small nagging doubt ...

As she stood there for a moment, almost naked, enjoying the rather admiring gazes of Peter and Jason, she thought to herself, "Maybe the reaction of Jason and Peter will show me if Jill is right!"

"So who are you picking," Peter said to Jason, as Stacy sat down, "Lien?"

"Oh no," Jason laughed, "she'd be really disappointed if you don't get to strip her. Besides, Jenn," he continued turning to her, "I would be a total liar not to admit I'd like to see your breasts."

"These," Jenn said in a surprisingly confident tone, smiling at Jason, while holding each of them underneath by the palms of her hands, "maybe I should keep you in suspense and take my panties off instead?"

"That would hardly be terrible for me either," Jason admitted, with a laugh.

"You know," she said with a giggle, to no one in particular, as she reached around behind her back to unclasp her bra, "I'm kinda surprised at myself; when we started I thought I might be too afraid to do this ... maybe it's because I've been drinking?"

As Jenn removed her bra, there were a number of gasps from around the table. Jenn's breasts were even better, once exposed, than was hinted at underneath her bra. In fact, they were lovely! Firm looking, and full, with light brown areola dotted with small bumps; and at the center of each one a compact medium pinkish-brown nipple. At 19, there was no sagging, and the nipples jutted forward towards the audience.

"She has great boobs," Stacy thought to herself, "why don't mine look like that?"

"Jenn," Peter said in an awestruck sort of way, "you have fabulous breasts ... unbelievably nice!"

"Ditto," Jason said, "they're wonderful ... you must be a knock out in a bikini."

"Oh, I only ever wear a one piece," Jenn replied apologetically, "I guess I'm sorta shy."

"If mine were like that," Lien said ruefully, looking down at her own chest, "I'd be wearing a swimsuit so small it would be illegal."

"Yes," Stacy added to the conversation with a grin, "or going topless ... like me ... not that anyone would notice!"

Everyone laughed at Stacy's joke, but even as they did she observed how much Jenn was enjoying being the center of attention.

"Typical female," she thought to herself, "supposedly shy and modest ... but not really ... you just need the right circumstances."

Peter appeared to Stacy to be a little transfixed by Jenn's display. Apparently Lien had noticed it as well.

"Hardly any point taking my bra off now," she said sarcastically to Stacy, "since Mr. Peter here can't seem to take his eyes off Jenn's tits."

"Maybe," she continued in a mischievous tone, "he might get to handle them when the dares come up ... I bet he'd go for that?"

"No doubt", Stacy agreed, going along with Lien's humour, "but suppose he's unlucky and only gets to play with yours, or even worse, mine?"

"Perhaps," Lien suggested with a laugh, "Jenn will take pity on him anyway ... what about it Jenn?"

"Uh, huh," Jenn replied with a further giggle, "I'll probably be drunk enough ... that's for sure."

"I guess it would be very unfair, Stacy," Lien added, with mock sadness, "if Jenn doesn't let Jason have a go as well?"

"I could let him touch mine," Stacy giggled, "although I have a feeling it's not going to be quite the same thing."

"Now just a minute," Jason protested, "if I'm allowed to do something like that, you won't catch me complaining!"

"Nice try, but neither Stacy nor I believe that you won't be just a little disappointed," a laughing Lien said to him with a touch of sarcasm, "but anyway, there's only one way to find out which little boys and girls get to play doctor; and that's by playing some more hands. Whose deal is it?"

"Mine," Jason answered.

As he dealt the cards, Stacy noticed that Peter was still admiring Jenn's breasts ... small wonder! Lien picked up each card as they came to her, one by one. She didn't have much of a poker face, you could see by her wide eyes and excited look that she had something good.

Stacy looked at her own hand; a 3, 4, 6, and 7 of diamonds, and the ace of spades. What should she do ... discard the little diamonds, and try for another ace, or go for a flush? If she kept the ace and didn't pair it, she still might have the best nothing hand; but if she missed the flush ... almost for sure no more panties!

"You guys are in so much trouble," Lien gloated, "Peter's pants are a goner, no matter what ... and someone else is going to be standing over there all nice and naked," she added gleefully, "I wonder who?"

"How many?" Jason asked Lien in a nervous tone of voice.

"None."

No wonder she was so confident, Stacy decided; she must have been dealt a killer hand!

"Stacy?" Jason asked after giving Peter and Jenn their replacement cards.

"One," she replied, finally making up her mind. If Lien had such a good hand, probably a straight or something like that, then the only way to beat her was with the flush.

Jason took the top card off the deck and put it in front of her. Stacy carefully turned the top edge up, to peek underneath, and saw nothing but lovely diamonds ... yes!

"Let's show 'em," Jason said, "I have a couple of kings."

"Full house ... jacks and 8's," Lien squealed triumphantly, laying her hand on the table.

"I've lost for sure," Peter said in a resigned voice. He had tried for a spade flush, but a treacherous 9 of hearts had ruined his plans.

"Pair of queens," Jenn announced. She was probably very relieved that Peter was going to lose.

"A flush," Stacy said turning over her diamonds.

"Not good enough!" Lien exclaimed.

"Shall I do the obvious ... and pick Jason," Lien crowed, her eyes sparkling, "or maybe one of these little tarts would like to show us her pussy?"

Jenn's eyes widened fearfully at this suggestion.

"Stacy likes to strip," Lien said, with a small smile and a toss of her head, clearly enjoying keeping the others in suspense, "maybe she might be able to take Peter's mind off Jenn's tits?"

Oh, oh!

"Wait a minute," Jason exclaimed.

"What for?" Lien said.

"It's OK," Stacy said to Jason, "I'll go first ... if I have to."

Stacy couldn't help but admonish herself internally, remembering that she was the one who insisted on the game of strip poker.

"Look at your hand," Jason insisted with a broad grin.

Stacy spread out her cards, and then the realization dawned on her, the last diamond was a 5!

"She not only has a flush, but a straight flush," Jason said laughing, "Stacy wins!"

The others at the table started laughing as well, all except for Lien, who looked very disappointed.

"Unbelievable," Lien said contritely, and then she continued more brightly, "at least Peter has to take his pants off."

"Alright, alright," Peter said getting up, and then removing his pants without any fanfare. Once they were off Stacy couldn't help noticing that he might have some sort of erection starting, based on the way something was poking the fabric outward. Probably from ogling Jenn, she thought to herself with a smile.

"So who gets to be nude," Lien said excitedly, "Jason or Jenn?"

"Well I could hardly pick Jason," Stacy replied, "without him I would have lost the hand."

"Oh, no," Jenn said, putting her hands over her face.

"Don't worry Jenn," Stacy said reassuringly, "I think we're going to make this game very fair ... Lien is going to take off her bra, and then everyone is down to one item ... how about that?"

"What!" a surprised Lien said.

"Show us your tits," a laughing Peter said, "you heard the lady."

"Stacy," Lien protested.

"Let's go," Peter demanded, "the other girls have already done it. Let's see them!"

Lien looked at Stacy, so she nodded her head to affirm her choice.

"I can't believe you wouldn't make Jenn get naked," she complained to Stacy as she undid her bra.

"There," she said to Peter, once it was off, "happy now?"

"Very," Peter replied with a grin as he admired her.

Lien was no Jenn, but unlike Stacy she did have breasts, nice medium sized ones, with brownish areola and matching nipples. Stacy thought they were just about exactly the size and shape she wanted to have after her boob job. Despite her protests, Lien didn't look at all concerned about her partial nudity.

"Next hand," she announced, passing the cards to Jenn.

"There's just enough rum left for one or two more rounds of drinks," Peter said, "maybe I should do refills before the next hand?"

"Good idea," Jenn answered with a slightly inebriated giggle, "Because after you've all seen me with nothing on, I'll probably need one."

There was some commotion as Stacy and the others gave their glasses to Peter, and then Jenn distributed the next hand.

Stacy looked at her cards, a 10 of clubs and four more diamonds ... definitely, based on recent history, a girl's best friend! There wasn't even any decision to make, because the diamonds were headed by a king and a jack, so she had three decent chances to win, or more importantly, not lose, the hand; by getting a high pair, or even better, a flush. Even pairing the 4 or the 6 might keep her from automatically being the first one to strip completely.

Stacy passed the club 10 to Jenn and got her replacement card. She gently tipped up the top of it, hoping the lightning might strike again if she followed the same routine as the last hand. Something black, and ominous, was underneath, the queen of spades ... how appropriate to get stuck with that nasty card, even though they weren't playing Hearts. Unless someone else had a bust ... she was cooked!

She looked around the table as the others exchanged cards. She couldn't read Jason, but Lien seemed happy ... bad news there. Peter and Jenn looked worried as they waited for their cards ... maybe ...

"You're first Stacy," Jenn said.

"King high," Stacy said.

"Riches to rags," Lien taunted with a giggle of her own.

"Two pair," Jason said, "8's and 3's."

"Straight," Lien announced, looking very excited, and a bit flushed.

Things were not looking good for Stacy at all!

"Spade flush," Peter said, "got it this time!"

"Pair of aces," Jenn said in a disappointed tone, "that's twice I haven't won with those."

"Peter wins," Jenn said, "and Stacy loses."

"And I suppose you're picking me?" Lien said to Peter with some disgust in her voice.

"You got it," Peter replied with a grin, "I get to see the rest of you ... before you get to see me."

"Stacy has to go first," Lien said petulantly.

Stacy stood up; trying very hard to look unconcerned, although she wasn't altogether sure she was succeeding. Somehow, taking your panties off wasn't just so easy compared to showing off your breasts! But she wanted everyone to think she was sexually experienced, and not unaccustomed to boys seeing her in the nude. Hah!

"If I'm going to put on a show," she thought to herself in a determined way, "it might as well be a good one."

She pulled her panties down with trembling hands and stepped out of them. She felt a warm flush on her cheeks, although she wasn't sure whether she was blushing, or it was the result of all the alcohol she had consumed. When she had added the panties to her pile of clothing, she just stood there, legs slightly apart; even though she knew that unless she closed them tightly, everyone would get a nice view of her intimate parts.

After a few seconds, she looked around carefully, everyone, boys and girls, was staring at her crotch. Jenn was giggling nervously.

"How long does she have to stand there?" Jenn finally asked.

"I think that's long enough," Peter suggested, "you can't sit down until everyone gets a bit of a look."

Stacy took this as permission to go back to her chair. She was about to sit down, and then she realized that her bare pussy would be touching the seat. Who knew what might be on it, this was college after all! So she retrieved her top from her clothing pile, and spread it carefully over the seat, leaning over as she did so. She was aware that Jason was probably getting a very interesting look at her from behind, but she no longer cared. Sitting down, and with a feeling of relief that she'd kept her composure, she pulled her chair under that table, hiding things mostly from view.

"See anything interesting?" she finally said to Jason, somehow managing a smile.

"You know it," Jason agreed cautiously with a smile, "something pretty nice!"

"I don't know about the nice part," she said, looking him boldly in the eye, and doing her best to give him a suggestive inviting look, "but there's plenty to see."

"I noticed," Jason admitted, blushing a little at her inference.

"So did I," Peter added, exhaling theatrically, "you are pretty hot Stacy!"

"I don't know why most guys," Lien said to Jenn in a perplexed way, "I mean normal guys, not sick perverted ones like Peter, think it's such a big deal for a girl to be nude ... I mean they can go to strip clubs, or on-line ... it's not like they never get to see naked women."

"It's just ..." Jason said, by way of answering, "I mean ... well what I mean is that with a strip club you know that the girls are professionals, and that they're doing it for money. When a girl like Stacy takes her clothes off, it's different ... more special ... it's hard to explain."

"I saw what you thought was so special," Lien said with a grin, "it even made Peter stop staring at Jenn's tits!"