Stacy Strips!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus!"

"When she's done, she says she has to go ... 'Not so fast,' I say to her ... you should have seen how surprised she was!"

"Anyway she finally says if I turn her in now she'll tell everyone that I forced her to blow me ... and I'll be in just as much trouble as her."

"So I say to her, 'Let's see, I have the box, the dope and there is probably more in your room ... for a university student you are pretty dumb BLONDIE ... no one is going to believe that I made you suck my cock ... and anyway that was your idea! So here's the deal sweetheart; go over there, take off your jeans and panties and lean over that table face down so I can get a nice little piece of your ass ... then I'll let you go.'"

"She sort of looks at me all suspicious and says, 'How do I know if I let you fuck me that you won't turn me in anyway?'"

"Because if I do, and then you say that I raped you, they'll take a sample from your cunt and match my DNA ... so we'll both be royally screwed ... so if you really want me to forget the whole thing ... bottoms up!'"

"She thinks it over for a bit, and then pulls down her jeans and takes off her panties ... she was a real blond by the way ... and leans over the table like a good little girl."

"I tell her to spread her legs so I can get a look at it ... and you wouldn't believe it ... she has the nicest looking snatch I'll ever hope to see ... all frilly and pink ... sort of delicate, but also really sexy with just a few wisps of blond hair between her legs ... perfect!"

"I've never fucked a broad like that," the other guard says with a bitter laugh.

"It gets better ... I finger her a bit ... just enough to get her wet ... but not enough that she starts to enjoy herself ... hell, that was my job! Then I start to work it in, all the way ... and God she was great ... nice and hot and tight ... incredible. I go really deep, right to the hilt, and then give that sweet little pussy a pounding like you wouldn't believe ... and for a long time ... 'cause I wasn't in a big rush ... after all she just had sucked me off ... it makes me hard just thinking about it!"

"Lucky stiff!"

"Stiff is the right word, my friend. So finally I blow my second load deep inside her love oven ... definitely the best fuck of my entire life!"

"Weren't you worried you might get her pregnant?"

"That was her issue ... she was probably on the pill anyway ... most of the chicks are."

"Anyway ... when I'm done she says, 'Are you finished?' but really sarcastically."

Just the way she said it really pissed me off ... so I put my hand on the small of her back so the little bitch can't get up, and then I push a finger into her asshole as far as I can."

"She squeals; but I hold her down and say, 'Now you listen to me, you little cunt ... do you feel that? If you want to keep that virgin until you're ready to let your boyfriend have a go at it, then you better straighten up and fly right ... otherwise I'm going to put something bigger than my finger in there, and it's going to hurt ... a lot!'"

"Wow!"

"Yeah, so I pull my finger and my dick out of her, and tell her to beat it. The little bitch tried to take the dope, but I said no way. I wasn't going to have her dump her stash and then run to the police saying I raped her. No sir, I had the dope, and her fingerprints were all over it ... a nice little insurance policy. She wanted her panties back, but I had already wiped my finger on them, so I decided to keep them as a souvenir."

"The stupid slut was still complaining so I told her to get lost ... and that if I heard she was doing any more dealing she could count on having a sore little asshole for at least a week."

"Have you seen her since?"

"A couple of times walking around campus ... but I just ignore her ... and she ignores me."

"Is she still dealing?"

"Not that I've heard from the RA's."

"Why would a kid rich enough, and smart enough, to go to university be doing that anyway? I mean c'mon ... she wasn't satisfied with booze and sex like other chicks?"

"Takes all kinds ... probably dealing so she could get her own dope paid for. Anyway, it seems to have worked out ... hopefully I scared her off ... and if not, at least I got to bone that sweet little pussy. God it was great!"

"Stop talking about it ... I'm getting hard just imaging doing a chick that way! We better go check on that other girl and the RA's and then report in."

* * *

Squeezed into Stacy's closet, with his front side pushed into her clothes; Jason could feel the heat of Stacy holding onto him from behind; her naked body crushed against his back and hips. These sensations, plus the campus policeman's story, were causing him to become quite erect, and he was worried about what Stacy would see once the two campus police finally left.

In addition to that problem, Jason very much wanted to turn around and try to kiss her, if he got the opportunity, but he was worried about how she might react, given they were alone in the dark; to say nothing of stark naked. After all, strip poker or not, although he could tell that she seemed to like him, they had only just met!

Just then he heard the sound of a cell phone ringing.

"Yes George, we're inside the residence." said one of the voices.

"Oh, you found the guy ... we'll be back over shortly then."

There was a lengthy pause after which whoever answered the phone said goodbye.

"What happened?" the other man asked.

"It was just a drunk guy they saw on camera at the security station ... they found him wandering around and asked him why he tried to get into the residence. Turns out he was looking for a washroom ... some emergency!"

"OK, let's go ... I need a coffee."

"Don't forget to close her door ... or it will be just as bad as filching her panties ... and you won't have a souvenir either after they fire us."

Jason heard the sound of the door being firmly closed, and some further muffled laughter that faded away after a few moments.

"That's the end of them, I hope," Stacy whispered as she carefully slid the closet door open.

"Stacy?" Jason whispered as he stepped out of the closet.

"Yes."

"Could you leave the lights off until we get dressed?"

"OK," Stacy answered in a puzzled way, still whispering, "how come ... we've already seen each other naked?"

"Well," Jason stammered, aware from a feeling of heat in his cheeks that he was probably blushing, "it's ... it's kinda embarrassing."

"Oh," Stacy answered, after some hesitation.

Clearly, she had just figured out his predicament!

It was very dark in the room, only the tiniest sliver of light from under the door gave any illumination. Stacy was like a grey ghost next to him ... one that he could barely make out.

And then the gray ghost came up to him, and put her arms around his neck and started to kiss him ... and he could feel her tiny breasts against his chest ... and as he kissed her back, he could also feel the warmth and softness of her skin, and an entrancing whiff of the fragrance she was wearing. He put his hands on her waist, pulling her towards him, which only made her increase the intensity of their kiss, as their tongues hungrily tongues intertwined. Stacy began to grind her hips into him, and he could feel her pubic hair against his erection. This girl was clearly interested in more than kissing!

When the kiss finally ended, Jason just stood there, locked in her embrace, panting a little. He wanted to ask her permission to go further but he only managed to get her name out before she silenced him by placing a finger against his lips.

"Shhhh," she whispered, "no talking ... just make love to me ... now ... please!"

"But ..." he started to say.

"It's OK ... I'm on the pill ... please Jason ... I want you."

She tugged at him so she could direct him to the bed, finding it more by touch, no doubt, than anything else. Pulling him down beside her, they kissed again, and he began to caress her breasts, making the little nipples harden into points as he did so. But she was impatient, and took his hand and guided it between her legs, sighing as he began to touch her. Jason had had sex with his high school girlfriend on quite a number of occasions, and had learned through trial and error how to thoroughly arouse a girl. Stacy, a roving finger discovered, was already very hot and wet, deep between the scrumptious folds of her pussy lips. He played with them for a little while, enjoying their generous proportions and softness as he did so. They had been very arousing to see, and were even more arousing to touch! Then he carefully separated them so he could explore her innermost sexuality, and probe her soaking wet vagina. Encouraged by her reactions, he began to gently tease her clitoris, gradually increasing the pace and pressure as he felt her legs go slack. As she thrashed and moaned her approval, even with Jason's limited experience with women it was very obvious that she was more than ready to accept him into her very willing body!

* * *

Stacy tossed her head back and forth wildly as Jason's caresses deep inside her pussy sent waves of desire coursing through her body. She had never been so aroused, so helpless, and so ready to be possessed. Everything was so warm, and soft, and very, very ready!

The sexual encounter with her cousin had been more about curiousity than desire, but this was different, she desperately wanted to feel him inside her, to be taken and violated, with no option but complete surrender to an intense physical need that demanded to be satisfied.

"Please Jason ... now," she heard herself pleading in the darkness.

He responded by moving between her legs, and positioning his erection at the opening of her vagina, slowly and carefully entering her in a way that was so, so fulfilling. He felt huge, but there was no serious discomfort, only the burning heat at the center of her body as they came together. As he started to move back and forth inside her, and her passage adjusted to his girth, she instinctively locked her legs around him, letting him go deeper on each stroke, and leaving Stacy overwhelmed with wonderful sensations. She was getting so, so close to a climax; and she heard herself giving off little incoherent sounds of encouragement as he continued to ravage her.

As he continued his thrusts, faster and faster, she clawed desperately at his back, seeking release. Finally, she felt him become tense in her arms, and then he shuddered and grunted as he flooded the deep recesses of her womb with his white hot seed. This triggered something from the mysteries of female biology, and she cried out involuntarily as she achieved an intense orgasm, her pelvic muscles repeatedly contracting around his manhood, even as a torrent of indescribable sensations swept her away!

Afterwards, she just lay there, underneath him, eyes closed, in the warmth of her sexual afterglow. Eventually he rolled off her, and then took her in his arms as they cuddled together, until somehow, he found the covers and pulled them up around them as they lay together. The last thing she recalled, as she fell asleep, were the gentle little kisses he had placed on her forehead and eyelids just after their lovemaking had ended.

* * *

Stacy enjoyed the sting of the hot shower, her heart literally singing inside her. She was meeting Jason for breakfast, after which the two of them would part so they could finish studying for the English final.

The morning after the night before had started a little unpleasantly, as she found herself with a small headache from a little too much alcohol intake during the strip poker game. She got up, leaving Jason to his dreams, and put on a robe so she could use the washroom, brush her teeth and use some mouthwash. She was very certain that getting kissed by Jason in her current oral condition would not be very pleasant for him.

When she got back to her room Jason was gone!

"Oh no," she thought with disappointment, and then chagrin, "I guess that's what you get missy; and you've got no one to blame but yourself. You're the one who drank too much ... and you're the one that started the strip poker game ... and you're the one who kissed him first ... and then practically begged him to fuck you!"

"He's probably used to semi-drunk, horny college girls coming on to him. Likely happens all the time. No wonder he was such a good lover, he's probably had a ton of experience!"

These, and other remorseful thoughts, were interrupted by a tap on the door.

"Stacy ... are you there ... it's Jason."

Stacy had let Jason back into her room, and was immediately swept into a hug which rapidly became a kiss.

"Sorry," Jason explained when the kiss ended, "I needed to use the little boy's room downstairs."

The two of them had then started to chat, a talk that was punctuated by Jason telling her how beautiful and wonderful she was repeatedly. During the conversation, there was also an earnest admission that Stacy was only the second girl he had ever been with, and a shy hesitant question about the sex itself. Stacy reassured him on this point simply by nodding her head and smiling warmly. The conversation ended with a request to see her when they got back to the city on Tuesday. When she happily agreed, he offered to have breakfast with her after they got cleaned up.

Of course she couldn't help teasing him just a little; once she was confident of his serious interest in her ... reminding him that she was a girl with standards ... and that he shouldn't expect a kiss on the first date!

When the shower was finished she went back to her room, putting on the best "not really dressed up" outfit she had, and fussing with her hair and makeup ... all the while keeping an eye on the clock so she wouldn't be late.

"He's going to find out right away that I'm not one of those girls who keeps him waiting, just for dramatic effect!"

The breakfast date was a total success; it turned out that she and Jason had a great deal in common, and he clearly seemed to really find her attractive, a sensation she had never before experienced!

* * *

As she tried to concentrate on her reading later that day, thoughts of Jason, and their passionate lovemaking, kept creeping into her mind; which made it very difficult to focus on the task at hand. Every third word somehow or other got lost as she recalled the way he had made her so ready for sex, and the incredible sensations she had felt when he possessed her. Finally, with a sigh of helplessness, she made a quick exploration between her legs, which confirmed the obvious, she was soaking wet!

She considered, for a brief moment, whether or not to go down to his room, and seduce him for a second time, but discarded this solution to her predicament.

"He hardly knows me," she thought ruefully, "and if I throw myself at him again, he'll probably think he's just gotten involved with a total slut ... one that's spelled with a capital 'S'!"

Exasperated, she decided to tame her restless and lustful body, so she stripped off her jeans and panties and indulged in a session of frantic masturbation; which achieved some release, but just wasn't anywhere nearly as good as having Jason's well equipped manhood buried deep within her pussy.

"You are pathetic," she further mused as she slipped her panties back on, still breathing heavily, "you are so far past 'sex-starved' its comical ... Miss Easy Lay Stacy ... your friendly neighbourhood nymphomaniac! She sees a couple of reasonable guys, and what does she do ... how about starting a strip poker game? Good thing it got broken up or no doubt I would have ended up bent over a table with my legs spread apart like that other girl. What ... only two guys available to do me from behind? Talk about disappointing!"

With this, and other sardonic thoughts filling her head, she decided to give up on studying. What was the point, after all, since all she could think about was sex!

Locking her door, she headed down to the common room in case anyone was there ... and of course totally hopeful that if there was someone there, it would be Jason.

As it turned out there was someone there, Jenn, who was playing solitaire with the deck of cards that were forgotten in the scramble to make a quick exit the previous evening.

"Hi Jenn."

"Hi Stacy," Jenn said cheerfully in response.

"Not studying?"

"I've had it ... whatever happens ... happens."

"Me too," Stacy replied.

Just then Peter showed up, followed closely by Lien.

"I'm filing a complaint with the campus police," Lien smirked after greeting everyone.

"How so?" Jenn asked.

"Because of them I never got to see Peter's dick ... and he got to see my pussy ... it's like so totally unfair," Lien said in a teasing way.

"Them's the breaks!" Peter laughed, "Tell you what ... I'll take a picture of it and e-mail it to you ... how about that?"

"It's not the same," Lein protested through her laughter.

"Best I can do," Peter offered with a grin.

"Don't accept that Lien," Jenn said with a giggle, "otherwise he'll just go on the Internet until he finds a really big one and then send a picture of that."

The room dissolved in uproarious laughter, and Stacy didn't even notice that Jason, no doubt hearing all the commotion, had joined them.

"What's so funny?" he asked.

"Lien feels ripped off that she didn't get to see Peter's ... ahem ... manly parts ... that's all," Jenn answered with a sly smile.

"I've seen him in the shower room," Jason said with a suggestive grin, "you're not missing much ... you got to see mine ... much, much better ... take my word for it!"

"Hey," Peter protested as Lien started laughing at him.

"Yes, and he certainly knows how to use it!" Stacy thought, even as she felt herself flushing.

"Everyone done with studying?" Jason asked.

"Yeah," Jenn answered, "enough is enough."

"Ditto," Stacy volunteered, giving Jason a warm inviting smile in the process.

"Let's go over to the pub for some dinner," Lien suggested.

There were several nods and exclamations of agreement. Stacy was thrilled that both on the way there, and later on when they returned from a riotous dinner that included more than a few drinks, Jason had held her hand.

As the five of them entered the common room, Peter asked, "What now ... it's way too early to go to bed?"

"What about some more strip poker," Lien teased, "maybe I can get Peter naked this time?"

"That takes quite a bit of time," Peter said with a laugh, "and I need to be in bed at a decent hour."

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that," Jenn said boldly, looking him right in the eye.

"How so?"

"Because," Jenn said in a suggestive way, unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor; revealing a skimpy pair of pink panties which she started to push down over her hips as she spoke, "we're going to start where we left off ... whose deal is it?"

* * *