Stacy Strips!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway," Lien said, standing up, "my turn ... unfortunately."

Stacy was rather surprised at the Lien's lack of hesitation.

"It may be unfortunate for you," Peter teased, "but it will be quite the reverse for me."

"Don't get your hopes up, smarty pants," Lien said cheekily to him, as she pushed her panties down over her hips, "Not only do I not have breasts like Jenn's; but I don't look like Stacy down below."

"See," she continued, standing up straight, and now fully nude, "nothing much to see."

Stacy could see what Lien was referring to. Even though her jet black pubic hair was fairly sparse, about all you could see beneath it was a hint of the furrow that concealed the rest of her sexuality.

"Pretty disappointing after Stacy I should think," Lien said in a sly way.

"Not at all," Peter said to her in a serious tone, "in fact you are very beautiful au naturel."

"Maybe so," Lien said, "and thank you ... but I know a few things from watching porn with my brothers ... they like looking at girls like Stacy."

"You watch porn with your brothers?" Jenn exclaimed in a surprised voice.

"Sure ... why not ... I'm older than them by almost 2 years ... they're twins ... they'll be going to college next fall ... and one thing I've learned is that they're not like girls, they like to see everything ... and I mean everything ... the more of it, the better!"

"I would never be able to do something like that with my younger brother... God forbid!" Jenn said, although she was now laughing, "He's so conservative and shy; he probably doesn't even know what a naked girl looks like!"

"Maybe you should show him?" Lien suggested.

"Are you kidding?"

"Sure ... why not; I showed my brothers."

"What!" a clearly astonished Jenn said.

"It wasn't that big a deal," Lien said, finally sitting down, after spreading her top on the chair seat like Stacy had, "well actually I guess it was," she added with a smile, "we were watching a new porn flick one night ... my parents were out ... and afterwards we were talking about the girls in the movie, and how pussies are all different ... just like dicks are all different ... there was a lot of joking around, and then they asked me if they could see mine ... of course I said no ... over and over ... but they just kept begging me, and begging me, and finally I said: 'OK, just this once'."

So I took my shorts and panties off, and then I sat right on the edge of the couch and pulled my heels up on the cushion with my legs open to let them have a look ... I don't think they quite expected me to give in quite like that ... you should have seen their faces!"

"I'll bet," Jenn said with a grin, "Weren't you embarrassed?"

"A little at first ... but my brothers are pretty nice young guys ... even though they're a bit immature for their ages ... I didn't mind them seeing me all that much ... although I will say they were pretty curious; they even asked if they could see inside of it; obviously neither one of them had ever seen a naked girl for real ... which is pretty surprising for a couple of high school seniors."

"So I decided this might be a good time to have a little discussion about girls and sex ... since I had their undivided attention, and I was dressed; or should I say undressed, perfectly for it!"

Even though Stacy was amazed at Lien's story, she couldn't help but to be intrigued by the image of Lien and her younger brothers.

"I made them kneel on the carpet right up close to me, and then I opened my pussy with my fingers, so I could show them everything. And then I gave them a lesson on how to begin caressing a girl, and how not to rush things, and so on ... including a little demonstration about what to do with a girl's clit to get her really excited."

"Wow ... did they ever luck out!" Jenn exclaimed with wide eyes, "Talk about sex ed!"

"One of them wanted to touch it," Lien giggled, "but I said no way ... I told him that if he wanted to find out what it felt like, he had better get a girlfriend; he was certainly old enough. Afterwards I made them take off their pants so I could see what they had ... just to make things even ... which was interesting because they were both as hard as rocks!"

"No wonder," Jenn said in a knowing way, "after watching a porno, and then having your older sister strip; and then spread herself, and serve you up an anatomy lesson ... with a side order of petting tips!"

There was some rather hilarious semi-inebriated laughter at this observation by Jenn.

"Look ...all they know about sex comes from porn movies," Lien said a bit defensively, "someone needed to explain to them that a real girl doesn't necessarily have an orgasm just because you get your dick inside her, you have to get her ready!"

"Do you have any brothers?" Jenn asked Stacy, turning to her.

"No, I'm an only child," Stacy answered, faking solemnity in an attempt to get a reaction, "I don't have anyone to flash my pussy at ... except for tonight of course!"

Everyone laughed some more at Stacy's comment, which made her feel good. Lien's story had loosened up the atmosphere even further, so that Stacy was now feeling much more relaxed about being totally naked.

"OK, next hand," Lien demanded, "it's time I got Peter's underwear off."

Stacy concentrated on her cards as Peter dealt them to her. She and Lien could be picked to do a dare now that they were naked; although only a green dare ... but even so ...

Stacy looked at her cards; not promising! A queen of hearts was the only keeper, so she discarded everything else. The replacement cards weren't any better ... she had a sinking feeling about this hand!

Jenn won easily with three 3's, and Stacy, predictably lost. She was going to have to do a dare!

"Which guy is stripping?" Lien asked Jenn.

"Jason I think," Jenn giggled, "you can finish Peter off for us."

"Doesn't the loser go first?" Jason asked hopefully, he was already a bit red, no doubt contemplating what was coming next.

"No," Peter said, "if you read the rest of the stories in the series, it explains that strips always come before dares."

"There's more of them?" Jenn asked.

"Five in total," Peter answered, "actually ..."

"OK, Jason," Jenn commanded, interrupting him, "you're it!"

Jason got up hesitantly, and, turning even redder, lowered his boxer shorts. He had a circumcised penis, with a rather larger purplish head; at least it was much larger relative to the blue veined shaft, than that of Stacy's cousin ... although it was hard to see much that night in the darkened den. It was also partly erect, standing slightly away from the wrinkled pinkish brown skin of his scrotum. There was a small patch of light brown pubic hair surrounding his genitals, but unlike some pictures of nude men she'd seen, there wasn't a great deal of it. Besides being naked, he looked slim and fit.

Unfortunately, both Lien and Jenn were also giving him admiring looks.

"He'd probably prefer to do a girl with more experience," she thought to herself bitterly.

"Stacy gets a dare," Lien said to Jenn, "but only a green one ... so it can't be too extreme."

"In the stories," Peter explained, "a green dare usually meant standing up naked for a minute ... so everyone could look at you ... sorta tame, don't you think? I mean Stacy has already given us a pretty good look ... not that I minded that, Stacy," he added with a smile in her direction.

"Yeah, but in the stories there were a lot of virgins, and they were younger than us," Lien replied, "so getting seen naked would be a pretty big deal for them."

"I'm not sure what to tell her to do," Jenn said, "but just standing up isn't enough."

"Maybe she should sit on the couch like I did for my brothers," Lien said with a mischievous giggle.

"Ohmigod!" Stacy thought fearfully.

"No, that's not fair," Jenn said, "something like that has to be a yellow dare at least ... no I have a good idea ... Stacy should have to kiss one of the boys while she's naked ... how's that?"

"Which one?" Lien asked.

"Well since it's a green dare, I think it should be Peter, because he still has his shorts on."

"Can he touch her?"

"I think so ... but nothing major ... more like a hug ... understand?" Jenn said to Peter a bit sternly.

"OK," Peter answered her with another grin.

"C'mon Stacy," Peter said in an encouraging way, getting up from his seat, "let's show Lien what really hot kissing is like."

"Who's going to time you?" Jenn asked.

"I have a stopwatch feature on my smartphone," Lien said, "just give me a second and I'll find it."

As Lien retrieved it from where she had left it, right beside her clothing and her pager, Stacy stood up and walked around the table to where Peter was standing. She was a little nervous, not because everyone could see her nude, but because the only boy she'd ever kissed for real was her cousin ... what if she wasn't any good?

"All set," Lien announced, "start whenever you want to."

Peter approached her with a reassuring smile, taking her by the waist. His hands on her bare skin almost made her start, but at the same time felt rather good! Throwing caution to the winds, she wrapped her arms around his neck, enjoying the warmth of his chest on her tiny breasts; and then tilted her head so they could kiss; fortunately it turned out that he was only slightly shorter than her. Their lips met, and she felt the flick of his tongue, so she opened her mouth and met his with her own. Soon they were kissing very deeply, and Stacy was in heaven. Compared to Peter, her cousin was a rank amateur!

As they continued to kiss, Stacy could feel his hardness pressing against her through the material of his shorts, confirming his arousal, and she started to grind her pussy into him a little. She really wanted him to use his hands to do some exploring, even though she knew he wasn't allowed to. Somehow, as she became more turned on, the audience had disappeared from her consciousness.

All too soon, she heard Lien announce that the minute was up.

"That was hot, children," Jenn said excitedly, "good thing we didn't let you go two minutes!"

"You are a very good kisser," Stacy said to Peter a little breathlessly. She still had her arms around his neck, and continued to press against him. Of course there was no point mentioning that her point of reference was a sample size of two!

"So are you," Peter answered back in a half teasing, half admiring way, looking into her eyes, "you've done this before, haven't you?"

"Yes," she teased back, "but mostly with my clothes on!"

The others laughed in a gratifying way at her quip, even as Stacy took some secret satisfaction that her inexperience apparently didn't show.

"OK, OK," Lien said, "break it up lovebirds ... we've got another hand to play."

"Stacy," Lien asked with a smirk, clearly trying to sound incredulous, "is he actually that good?"

"Yes," Stacy answered playfully, reluctantly breaking out of Peter's grasp, "but maybe you'd better find out for yourself."

"You mean kiss him?" Lien said, now trying to look and sound horrified, "But I don't have any clothes on!"

"Yes, and since it's a yellow dare," Jenn said suggestively, joining in the fun, "I might set some different ground rules concerning where little boys and girls might be able put their hands."

"You have to win the next hand for that to happen," Lien retorted with a laugh, "more likely you'll be showing off your pussy, rather than giving out dares!"

"Not a problem," Jenn said with a lopsided grin, slightly slurring a few words, "I'm going to get one of the guys to help me. A true gentleman is always ready to help a lady out of her clothes ... isn't he?"

"Yes I've noticed," Lien said with a touch of sarcasm, "most of the 'true gentlemen' I've dated are very keen on removing mine, maybe they think I need the help? What about you Peter, do you always say 'please' to a girl before you undress her?"

"Not usually," Peter grinned, "but then again," he added thoughtfully, "I don't have a whole lot of experience with undressing girls. But maybe ... hopefully ... that's going to change."

"My, my ... in view of those ambitions I don't think we can put you in the 'true gentleman' category, now can we?" Lien said to him with a twinkle in her eye, "Especially since you seem to know so much about kissing. So I guess poor Jason will have to remove Jenn's panties ... I hope he doesn't mind?"

"Why should he mind?" Jenn giggled drunkenly, "It's not like I'm asking him to touch my pussy ... or anything truly terrible like that!"

"Thank goodness," Lien giggled back, "I was starting to get worried!"

While Jenn was having fun kibitzing with Lien, it was pretty clear to Stacy that she was "feeling no pain" ... not that Stacy herself was exactly stone cold sober ... fortunately the alcohol was almost gone, and Jenn's glass was mostly empty, so hopefully she couldn't get further intoxicated. Lien and the boys were probably none too sober either, but didn't seem to show it as much.

"Pass me the cards," Lien said to Peter.

He pushed them across the table to her, and she shuffled them, and then began to deal the next hand. The conversation died out as all of the players looked at their cards.

Stacy had another pathetic collection of nothing cards, headed by a ten of clubs. Apparently the poker gods, having given her a straight flush, decided that the law of averages should apply to her ... talk about garbage ... another dare was clearly in her immediate future. There was nothing for it but to toss in four cards and hope for some sort of miracle!

As she waited and prayed, she noticed that the "tell" on Lien's face, and small smirk, indicated that she had something promising. Sure enough, when the hands were exposed, Lien won easily, clapping her hands with delight!

"Jenn, Peter ... time to take 'em off," she said gleefully, more to Peter than Jenn, who had lost the hand when Stacy paired her ten. Peter looked more resigned than concerned; the moment that Lien had won, he no doubt knew his fate.

"Oh God," Jenn complained in a sorrowful voice, covering her mouth with her hands. She got up, a bit unsteadily, but then hesitated.

"For heaven's sake," Lien said in an amused way, while rolling her eyes, "just get on with it Jenn, so I can get Peter to strip so we can see if he has anything that might interest a girl. Not for me, of course; but maybe for some girl who is really, really desperate, and totally hard up."

"You mean like me?" Stacy thought sarcastically to herself.

Jason, and even Peter, laughed at Lien's lighthearted joke, even though they were both watching Jenn expectantly as she reluctantly began to pull her panties down. Their eyes were riveted on the patch of dark curly pubic hair that was exposed as Jenn discarded her underwear; that, and the puffy folds of pinkish skin that peeked out from beneath it.

It occurred to Stacy, almost like a revelation, and as she looked at their eager faces, that guys were just as insatiable when it came to female nudity, as she had read about. I mean, she reflected, they had just seen two completely naked girls, and in her case one with plenty to see in a certain intimate place. And the two of them were still clearly excited to see Jenn's little feminine treasures as well!

"I guess with boys and pussy," she thought, at first ruefully, and then with a small inward smile of understanding, "enough is just never enough!"

As the boys admired Jenn's curvy naked form, Stacy couldn't help making a few comparisons to some of the girls she'd seen in the shower room, or other places. Jenn was as good, or better, up top than most young women, and nicely average down below. Stacy let out a sigh ... and then stopped herself, hoping no one had heard her.

* * *

"Did you hear that?" Lien asked, frowning, and suddenly very serious.

Peter immediately got up and opened the common room door; the sound of distant footsteps was unmistakable!

"Must be the campus police!" Peter whispered, "We better get out of here ... quick! Lien, grab your clothes and we'll go back to your room ... they'll be here any second."

"I'm coming too!" Jenn said in a frightened way, "I don't want to be alone until we know who it is."

"I can't get back to my place, they'll see me," Jason whispered.

"C'mon!" Stacy ordered, "We can hide in my room upstairs."

"Don't make any noise," Peter added as everyone left.

Stacy quickly picked up her clothes and shoes and led Peter into the corridor; she could hear the intruders talking in the hall below as she began to silently climb the stairs that led to her wing of the dorm.

"Was he there?" a male voice asked.

"Nope," a second voice said, "Saturday night ... probably out."

"Let's check on the two girls, and then go see the RA's."

"Okay, I'll look for this Jennifer girl while you see if that Stacy something or other is alright."

"But we only have one master key."

"Good point, let's go together."

As their voices started to come closer, Stacy unlocked her room and led Jason inside carefully closing the door so that there wouldn't be any sound.

"In my closet," she whispered, pushing the sliding door aside in the dark, "hurry!"

There was barely time to close it before she heard a loud knock on the door, and then after a brief pause, the click of a key in the lock. Squeezed tightly against Jason's naked body in the darkness, she tried to calm her breathing so she wouldn't be heard.

A beam of light suddenly crept though the bottom of the doors; they must have been using a flashlight.

"Not here."

"Hey look on the bed, this one just drops her underwear any old place."

"So what?"

"I wonder if they're dirty? I haven't had a whiff of fresh pussy in a long time," one of the voices snickered, even as Stacy blushed in the darkness.

"Don't touch them ... you idiot!"

"Why not?"

"Because if the girl who lives here comes back tonight and finds anything disturbed she's going to freak out ... and the office knows who has the master key right now ... you know the rules; it can only be used if there is a serious concern for student safety."

"What a drag!"

"If you value your job, just leave everything as is ... OK?"

"OK, but I wanted to add them to my collection."

"What collection?"

"Didn't I tell you that story?"

"About what?"

"Back around Reading Week, one of the RA's came to me and complained that one of the students was probably dealing dope in the residence."

"Imagine finding MJ in a university residence ... what a shock!" one of the guards said cynically.

"No, the hard stuff."

"So what happened?"

"I went to check out where this dealing was supposed to be happening ... you know those old interview rooms in the basement that they never use?"

"But only the RA's have a key to those."

"So I thought too. But anyway, one night I check out the basement, and sure enough I see a light under one of the doors. I wait a bit, and then a kid comes out and sneaks up the steps, it looked pretty suspicious. So I ran some of our yellow police tape across the hall leading to the room, so any other kids who were coming by would be scared off, and then I went up to the door and knocked on it. A girls voice answers, unlocks the door, and then I just let myself in."

"So who was it?"

"A chick; and a cute one too! Anyway, I won't bore you with all the details, just the juicy parts! So we have a little conversation, and I tell her how much trouble she is in ... Christ, she has a cardboard box on the table with little bags of coke or whatever all neatly arranged ... I'm thinking she's going to get her sweet ass so busted once I call the outside police."

"Did you?"

"No, she starts begging me not to turn her in, and crying and so on ... and then she comes up real close to me, sort of pleading, and trying to talk her way out of it. She says she'll do anything if I don't turn her in ... and after we go back and for the a bit, the next thing I know she's got my fly down and she's giving me a blow job ... and a damn good one ... she was no amateur, young as she was; she took it all and swallowed every drop!"