All Comments on 'Stacy's Homework Help'

by RicD

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot hot hot!

Wow. That was just amazing. Hotter than Hell! The thought of her fucked senseless and realising her role as his bitch... god, what a story. Great. :D

BUICK GSBUICK GSover 19 years ago
will there be another chapter?????

hot will daddy let her go wil he punish damien?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awesome story...

That was hot dude. Let's keep it going...how about a story about stacy's new "home". Damien must have some friends and older family members that will want to get a piece of stacy. Good job, keep it going....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I don't think so....

I usually like these type of stories but the "realness" factor was missing. Maybe next time... Good writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Not Fair

This was a very good story. But i am Black and i really didnt like the way the "BLACK NIGGERS" were describe in the beggining. If the racial comments were less the rating would have gotten a 100.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Conquest

If the whites in this country fall for Hollywood's line and meekly succumb to black sexual prowess -- the way the British and Scandinavians already are doing -- they deserve

to become extinct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Same old myth!

This tired story attempts to perpetuate the old myth that black folks are somehow possesed of superior sexual skills and confidence in themselves, when most often quite the opposite is true. Many blacks are timid and submissive, lacking in self confidence and self-respect! They try to hide their shortcomings with bluster and phoney arrogance but their act usually just comes off as pathetic.

Real men, black or white or brown or red or yellow, exude a quiet confidence and power that we real women respond to and love.

Stories like STACY'S HOMEWORK HELP just promote hate and racism, and help widen the gulph between blacks and whites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!

speaking as a white girl who loves to be dominated by black men this is AMAZING shit had my hand in my panties the whole time [= loved it

<3katy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
compliment

That was the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
.

There were some aspects that I didn't like so much. Such as the black guy being a typical douche and how easily her dad gave up. But it still was hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written regardless of the subject matter

Good writing is not limited to subjects we like or plot directions we would take ourselves. This story might appear to be a horror story or wish fulfillment, depending upon the author's bent. However, the story makes the obligatory "transition" or "transfer" of power, etc. in a perfect, if painful, dissertation. Whether you find the menace presented sexy or horrifying, you will doubtless confess it was well written. The kind of menace presented is hard to manufacture; at some level, the author had to have that within himself (no woman writes so darkly...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Racist towards the superior white man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous