All Comments on 'Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 01'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You would like positive comments and high scores? Not with this garbage. 1*

mariusmauvemariusmauvealmost 2 years ago

Awesome fiction, as always. Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well written, getting to know everyone, going to be fun to see how this turns out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

remember, 93% of women get married, 19% marry their first sex partner, and 90% of women perform oral sex at least once(all CDC figures or census figures). If one of these 19% one penis ladies get an opportunity to add to the number, they sometimes do it out of shame. Also if they married their first partner the man is probably inhibited and witholding of pleasure. I will say that almost every infidelity starts with sucking cock, not intercourse, and 50% of the time woman is very eager

MrWilburMrWilburalmost 2 years ago

Always happy to read a Dee_Purple story

Thumper311Thumper311almost 2 years ago

Great start to the story, can't wait to see how exciting it gets for all 4 of them. I'm guessing she's early to mid 20's? What are her measurements? Hopefully the next chapter will answer a little bit more about Stacy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish the other two guys didn’t leave the room, maybe she could have a blowbang/ gangbang in the future.

WolfieWolfiealmost 2 years ago

Damn, the buIld up was amazing. Loved your story. Anxious to read more. Sex with three black guys, I hope is on the agenda .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i looked at your three stories and there is a humorous sub plot where they are married to prim and proper men who hate to get their cock sucked and deny her the privilege. Of course the black men are successful in changing her luck in each case.

imageman14imageman14almost 2 years ago

AWESOME STORY!! Please keep this story coming! Great Job!!

Amiable69Amiable69almost 2 years ago

An excellent story. And so well written! The way you built the tension was perfect. Stacy is going to have a ball - well, six balls actually! Amy x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is no original thought here. You have written the same story 19 times and all of them are just like 99% of rest of bm/ww stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WRITER: I really hope your family find out about your obssesion with black cocks. It might be interesting to tell your family about your fantasy about being gang banged by black cocks im sure they will understand. Especially your husband he might even find a group of black men for you to fuck. Then you get what you want.

corruptedcuckcorruptedcuckalmost 2 years ago

Gotta love the anonymous comments complaining about a lack of originality or wishing ill upon the writer and their family. It almost makes me want to start writing interracial smut just to annoy them.

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant! Full Marks 5-Stars!

ImokwithitImokwithitalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Looking forward to seeing another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good begining, when will ch#2-3 be coming

PenPal2001PenPal2001almost 2 years ago

The best IR story in a long time! The build-up was arousing without being overdone. I look forward to more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just as exciting and erotic as your Kelly series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope Stacy doesn't go the route Kelly did. With both you have this awesome beginning, young beautiful white wives in situations where they get have new experiences. You want to keep that temptation and submission going. Kelly lost that, she just started spreading her legs and that was it. The storyline after the first few chapters just weren't worth reading anymore. And you can have a bit of emasculating the husband without going overboard with it. Looking forward to the chapters coming and the fun Stacy will experience, hope there isn't much delay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and promises to be a very good series. The ending of chap 1 opens the door lots of possibilities. Anxiously awaiting Chapt 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great build up, now lets get to the good part. Maybe chapter 2-3. soon ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read. Just too bad I can’t read the whole thing yet!

Fergus577Fergus577over 1 year ago

Great lead in! With pandemic restrictions and possible training to be reinstated albeit possibly by zoom for those outside the main plot. Stacey being there this could result in 3 or 4 weeks of living with three desirable black men. With her current feelings, it looks like a number of avenue's could be explored. Definitely a great setting and potential for a few chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, that was hot. Loved the build up. Looking forward to part 2

crimfolkcrimfolkover 1 year ago

C'mon folks - you know this is work by Dee. You know its gonna be good and this chapter doesn't disappoint. The only thing wrong - it cuts off too early. More Dee - more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

when do we see chap 2 &3, cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome beginning, how much longer until the next chapter when things start to get even better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really wish the next chapter(s) would come out already so I didn't have to think about it every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haha! I have to agree with the previous comment, please hurry with the next chapters. Means you've done an excellent job writing the first chapter, now we're hooked. We want the details of her night with Dray. Can't wait read how she interacts with Darrell and James in the morning. How that call goes with Tim and what clothes she or Dray wants Tim to send her. Please submit the next chapter quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great beginning as usual, but I hope the husband took different stand then Kelly's one and punish the wife upon investigating the adultry and she ended up dumped by all 3 "admirer" of her and husband, becoming a divorcee mother of a black affair child, regretting her decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is funny that the syndicate of lawyers ad honorem of the husband start lobbying to protect him from too much trash and asking he takes revenge on the wife. These people never get tired of their nonsense. I want Stacy to exhaust all the male black population of the city by fucking them all round the clock while telling sweet things to her husband on the phone or better on site naked, rope, cockcaged and ring gagged, just in case some aditional hole is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I must say that I really enjoy the subtle cucking of her husband over the phone and how she is calling him road head.. Making fun of him and everything. I hate when stories jump the gun and the girl starts full cucking him right away. In reality that's not how it would happen. Most likely the girl would first start disrespecting the husband in little ways. Then start bossing him around. Then flirting with other guys. Etc. I really would like her to really take the disrespect and humiliation to the next level in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate when people post "Part 1" of stories and then never actually look to finish them. It's just a waste to even read Part 1's if you don't see any Part 2 or 3's. Just stick to the one part stories. Otherwise you just waste your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with the previous comment. You did an awesome job with Part 1 but where's the continuation? Not like it's a book and it's understandable when the next book isn't written for a while. Hopefully you will add the next chapter soon or just keep to one part stories in your future writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfaithful horny and slutty women are always such a turn on. Tension built up very well. Can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The desire, the unfaithfulness, the sluttiness, the taboo, the fun she's having cheating is an amazing turn on. Love sluts who give in to their desire. When she phoned Roadhead while cuddling up to Dray was completely erotic, but I think if Dray had his fingers inside her at that moment would've been better.

Had a married lover who loved gangbangs with black men. Once I organized a whole week of black gangbangs for her while hubby was away on business. She had to call him daily to give him updates on her activities (didn't know she was getting solidly fucked). While she was on the phone to hubby, 4 of the black guys took turns fucking her ass deep and slow while she was declaring her undying love to the unsuspecting husband- so erotic

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife and I enjoyed this story tremendously. She has ‘been there, done that’ herself. She gave herself to a black co-worker and they became lovers for over a year. Since then she has always had a series of BCC lovers or one-offs!

Your story was completely drive by desire; that of Stacy and the three black men. You are a skilled writer and don’t rush things; you just let the story unfold naturally at it’s own pace. The phone call to the husband, while she was in Darcy’s strong black arms was spectacular.

Another Black Cock Slut is born! Good job!

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

Great start. You took your time and let the story develop and it paid off. Cum swallow is eroticism at its best and the beautiful Stacy took it very sexily. Well done. 5 stars

cannaecannaeabout 1 month ago

Hot! hOt! hoT! Hoooooooooottt!

Great pacing. Salacious to a fault. Will enjoy reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDee_Purple@Dee_Purple
Married white wife and mother, expressing my secret side in my writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES