Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 02

Story Info
Repeated calls to hubby loosen Stacy's inhibitions.
12.3k words
4.51
18.4k
36

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read this story! I apologize for taking so long to get this one posted. This chapter starts immediately where chapter one left off, so if you haven't read that one, you might consider starting there first.

As always, I look forward to your votes, comments, and feedback, but any hateful comments will be deleted. Since this is a story about interracial sex and a cheating wife, you'll see words about interracial sex and a cheating wife. If those things bother you, you might not want to read any further.

And thank you to my dear editor, Todger!!

**********************************************************

Dray brought Stacy to his room and, holding her just above the mattress, dropped her gently on her back. Her tits jiggled as she stared up at him. The internal war that was raging in the living room just a few minutes earlier, attempted to bring itself back to her mind. She looked from his eyes down to his cock, still semi-hard and still wet with her saliva as it jutted out from his unzipped shorts.

She unconsciously licked her lips and then turned her gaze back to his. She watched as he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, his eyes never leaving hers. Her conscience was telling her to get up. To say what they had just done was a mistake and that she couldn't take it any further. That she had a moment of weakness and things had to stop.

But her libido was whispering loudly and drowning out her already wounded and defeated conscience. Her libido was telling her that she had already crossed the line. What difference did it make now? Why hold back? Why not enjoy what Roadhead, Tim, she chastised herself, couldn't or wouldn't provide?

All the while she watched as his chest slowly came into view. His sleek Black chest. Fit and firm. His nipples so dark. His abdomen, not the ripples of a six-pack, but still toned and the mark of a man who maintained himself.

Stacy's eyes again drifted further down to his Black cock. It was now nearly fully hard again. Proud and strong. Ready to please. She swallowed heavily, the taste of his earlier orgasm still on her tongue.

As Dray tossed his shirt to the side, Stacy looked into his eyes again. Dray was moving slowly. It was almost as if he was giving her time to decide. Time to flee. Or was it time to commit? To commit herself to this moment, wherever it may lead.

Stacy already knew the answer. She wasn't going anywhere. With their eyes locked together, Stacy moved for the first time since being dropped on the bed. She extended her arms and spread her legs in invitation.

Dray nodded in victory, then stepped between Stacy's spread thighs. He had not said a word since picking her up in the living room. He didn't have to. His actions spoke for him. He took his hard shaft in hand and gently tapped it a couple of times on Stacy's swollen clit. Stacy squirmed in pleasure and anticipation.

Would he be gentle? Could she handle him after her mundane sex life with Tim? Would she please him? These thoughts and more tore through her mind. She reasoned that if she was able to please him with an inexperienced and out of practice blowjob, then she had to at least be capable of being an acceptable fuck.

Stacy glanced down to see his Black shaft seemingly staring up at her, letting her know, without words, who was boss. She reflexively smiled at the thought. The contrast in skin tones was a stunning sight unto itself.

Dray moved the head of his cock down the couple of inches to her opening. Again, he paused. He stared into her eyes, daring her to stop him. Instead, he saw the look of hunger in her eyes. He lined himself up, feeling her wet pussy lips on the crown of his shaft. He gently nudged forward, and the head slipped inside her.

Stacy's guttural moan told him everything he needed to know, and her facial expression did the same. Her mouth was frozen in an O-shape, but she was neither taking in nor expelling air. It was as if the pleasure had frozen her in place. He slid further inside her and flexed his cock, watching as her facial expression began to change. Her eyelids drooped and the O-shape of her mouth softened slightly but remained. She sucked in a giant lungful of air and slowly exhaled.

Dray sunk himself further before pulling back slightly and pushing back into her again. Stacy was torn between watching his cock slide into her and throwing her head back in pleasure. She opted to watch. Dray noticed her fixation and spoke for the first time since entering the room, "Looks good, huh, Stacy? Looks right, doesn't it?"

Stacy could only nod in response.

Dray chuckled softly and said, "Yea, it does. Ready to take it all, girl?"

Stacy looked up at him, a mixture of wanton desire and anxiety. She was having trouble forming words. She wanted this desperately now, but also knew her experience was lacking.

Dray read the expression and said, "Don't worry, Stacy. I know what I'm doing."

For whatever reason, his words did the trick. Her anxiety was gone. She again nodded and said the only word she was capable of, "Yes."

Dray nodded in agreement and then slowly began to fuck her, pushing his hard Black shaft deeper and deeper into her welcoming pussy. Stacy was on the brink of climax the entire time he was speaking, and she peaked the moment his movements began. She declared it with a resounding "Oh, fuuuuuuuuck yessssssssss!"

Her orgasm relaxed any inhibitions or unknown resistance she was presenting, and his cock was soon fully inside her. Dray let her adjust as he gently worked himself back and forth, and then as her second orgasm was cresting, he began to fuck her in earnest. She announced her second climax with a refrain similar to the first.

Satisfied Stacy was now fully hooked, Dray pulled out and lay back on the bed, his erection proud and tall. He looked at Stacy, "Time for you to ride, girl. You have to earn your keep."

Stacy giggled at his words, but was already moving to do just that. She took his cock in hand and held him up straight as she used the other hand on his chest to balance herself. She didn't even stop to think that the hand holding his shaft was displaying her wedding ring. She hovered her pussy over him and then began to lower herself down on him, feeling that delicious pleasure as he slid home.

It wasn't long before Stacy was bouncing up and down on Dray's lap, riding him to her third and fourth orgasms, before Dray finally unloaded inside her. Stacy collapsed on top of him, panting. The pounding hearts seemed to be colliding with one another through their heaving chests.

Stacy was dreamy-eyed at the pleasure she had just received. Her brief reverie was broken when Dray gave her ass cheek a little swat and said, "You have one more thing to do, girl."

Stacy was barely able to raise herself off of him, before she looked at him and said, "You can go again already?"

Dray chuckled, "No. That's going to take a while." He shifted so he slid out of her, then he added, "You need to clean me up." and he motioned with his head towards his cock.

She intuitively knew what he meant. He clearly wasn't talking about her getting a towel to wipe him up. He wanted her to suck his cock clean. Bizarrely, though she had never done anything of the sort, she wanted to do it. Stacy smiled at him and then moved into position, her tongue snaking out and bathing his shaft clean of their combined juices.

When she finished, she didn't bother to leave the room. She sidled up next to Dray and fell asleep with his arm draped around her.

***

Stacy woke with a start in the middle of the night when she realized she was in bed with Dray. The earlier sexual rush had worn off and now, lying in bed with him, the reality of her cheating was becoming clear. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to bolt from the room, but couldn't deny how good it felt to have Dray next to her. She wanted to berate herself for cheating on Tim, but couldn't deny the pleasure she had experienced. She was torn.

She lay there, staring at the ceiling and glancing at Dray's sleeping body, dimly lit by the ambient light in the room, before finally deciding to return to her room. She slipped quietly from the bed and, grabbing her clothes, crept as quickly and quietly as she could back to the confines of her room. Stacy had no idea Dray was awake and watching with a confident smile as she left.

Once safely secured in her room, Stacy flopped on the bed as her mind wrestled with itself about what had just occurred. She had cheated on Tim and experienced the greatest sex she ever had. She expected guilt to overwhelm her. Yet, while she felt it chirping in her ear, she could not deny she had tremendously enjoyed her time with Dray. She fell asleep with those thoughts.

***

That morning, Stacy woke with the sun and debated her next move. Should she stay or should she go? It ultimately came down to the fact that starting the journey was the easy part. Arriving home with the uncertainty abounding from the pandemic was a totally different matter. She opted to stay. And in an effort to make Darrell and James think nothing untoward had happened last night, she decided to get up and do just as she did yesterday and make breakfast for everyone. It was a well-intentioned, but naïve plan.

She let herself get caught up in the making of the eggs and bacon, but when she heard movement indicating the men were up and would be in her presence soon, her heart rate began to pick up. How would they look at her? How would she look at them? Would it be obvious to Darrell and James that she and Dray had fucked? Would someone say something about it? It was too late to worry about it now.

Dray was the first to step into the kitchen. Stacy looked over her shoulder at him and smiled as innocently as she could muster. Innocently, if you consider she had sucked him off and fucked him just eight hours earlier. Dray's return look did not have quite the same predatory intensity it had last night. It was there, but softer, probably so as not to alarm her.

Stacy's cheeks flushed with arousal at seeing him and at his look. She almost intuitively knew this was a futile game of resistance, but she still had to try, if for nothing else than to say she did.

Dray's eyes slowly glided to her tits where he noticed Stacy was wearing a bra. The bra was part of her effort to cage the animal she felt prowling within herself. Dray returned his gaze to meet her own. He simply raised his eyebrows with the universal symbol of a question.

Stacy took in a sharp, quick breath as if preparing to say something, but then realized, what was she going to say? How could she verbalize the purpose of her wearing a bra today without it implying or being interpreted as some sort of acknowledgment or desire of the sex they had? And why did his look fill her with such a feeling of angst that she had disappointed him?

Stacy dropped her eyes and turned back to finishing making breakfast.

A moment later, Darrell and James walked into the room together. Darrell, as usual, was the first to speak. "Yea, I could get used to this. Pretty lady making breakfast."

Stacy offered a giggling "Morning, guys.", without turning around as she heard Darrel and James exchange hand slaps.

Seconds later, the only sound filling the room was the sizzling bacon and the eggs Stacy was scrambling, and she suddenly felt the full weight of the men's presence. The memory of the night before flashed into her mind. The shaming of Tim; the embarrassment of her orgasm in front of the three of them; her sucking off Dray; and then the spectacular fuck he gave her. In an instant she was breathing heavy from her memories and thoughts alone.

Stacy tried to focus herself. Tried to get her thinking and feelings under control. She scolded herself for the thoughts running through her mind, and then took a deep breath to settle down. Believing she had succeeded, she picked up the two heaping plates of bacon and eggs and turned around to bring them to the table. The sight of the men, the look of desire in their eyes, coupled with her own thoughts and feelings, rendered her plans to settle down moot.

She momentarily froze and then almost wobbled from the rush of arousal she felt. None of the three Black men had any delusions about what was happening. Their own erections made that clear to them. They could see Stacy was battling arousal of her own. The difference was, they had no qualms about revealing their desire. Stacy, however, had a husband to worry about. Not to mention there were three of them and one of her. The only question was, could she hold out?

Stacy tried to get a conversation started in the hopes that it might take everyone's mind, or at least hers, off of what seemed to be the focus of attention. She asked, "Anyone got any plans for today?"

There was a pregnant pause before the three men laughed at the question. Stacy immediately realized the reason for the laughter and joined in, "Sorry. Stupid question, I know. Everything's closed."

Dray spoke up, "Nothing wrong with us hanging out again today." Then he turned his full-on gaze to Stacy and said, "I know I had a good time yesterday."

Stacy could feel her face heat up as it turned red. She wasn't aware of it, but she was slowly nodding her head in agreement with Dray. It was only after catching the knowing smirk on Darrell's face that she realized what she had done. The heat returned to her face which gave way to a nervous giggle.

With that, she turned to grab the tongs sitting atop the plate of bacon. The same tongs Dray had already set his eyes on and was moving to take. Their hands reached it at just about the same time. Hers, then his over top.

His touch was enough to cause a catch in her breath. Clearly, what she had experienced the night before was still fresh in her mind and her senses. Dray didn't move his hand. He held it in place, keeping her hand in his. He offered a hushed whisper, "This looks familiar, huh?"

Stacy seemed to feel the physical sensation of Darrell and James in the room. She knew she could hear their breathing. Or was it her own? She wasn't sure.

She wanted to say something, but was afraid of what would come out, or what it would sound like. So, she just sweetly smiled. She had no idea she was nodding as she did.

As breakfast was wrapping up, Stacy's phone, which was sitting on the table, began to buzz. Tim was calling. Before Stacy could react, Darrell reached over and hit the answer button followed by the speakerphone button. There was nothing for Stacy to do except greet her naïve and clueless husband.

"Hi honey. Everything ok?"

Tim responded, oblivious to the fact his words were being heard by the three Black men seated with Stacy, "Yea, I guess. I just had a hard time sleeping last night. I was thinking about you."

Just a week or so earlier in another setting, those words would have been met with happiness. But at this moment, with Darrell making a sad mocking face as he listened, Stacy had to suppress a giggle.

She knew she should have picked up the phone and left the room to continue the call. Instead, she played right along with the views of the men around her.

"Aw, do you miss me, honey?"

With those words, and Stacy's apparent willingness to play along, Dray got into the act. He picked up a slice of bacon off of Stacy's plate and dangled it in front of her about eye level. It was as if he was teasing her with a treat.

Stacy glanced at him with a wry smile then opened her mouth. Dray moved the slice closer then pulled it back as Stacy moved to capture it. The two of them were now playing a game of keep away. She couldn't help but giggle, and that prompted a reaction from her husband.

"What's going on, Stacy?"

Stacy covered her mouth and opened her eyes wide when she realized Tim could hear her. She giggled out a response, "Sorry, I'm eating breakfast and I missed my mouth." The subtle chuckle of the men in the background followed.

Tim's delayed, "Oh, ok.", let Stacy know he had heard them. It also let her know he was uncomfortable with it. But he was not one for confrontation, so she knew that was about as far as it would go. She smiled and shook her head at his naivete.

Her husband's reaction, his unwillingness to voice what was on his mind, to skirt around the issues, triggered something in Stacy. Surrendering to the moment, she tapped the mute button on the phone, then opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue with an accompanying, "Aahhhh."

Dray grinned and slowly lowered the slice of bacon to her outstretched tongue.

Stacy was so enraptured with the raw sexuality of what was happening, that she mentally blotted out the presence of Darrell and James, as well as her husband on the phone. However, once she closed her lips around the bacon, she heard Tim on the phone, "Stacy? Stacy? Are you still there?" which was immediately followed by mocking chuckles from the men at the table.

Rather than put a stop to things, Stacy couldn't resist stirring the pot a bit. She made eye contact with each man in turn and then hit the unmute button, "I'm still here. Just having a hard time eating and talking on the phone for some reason."

Tim offered a polite laugh before saying, "Ok, I don't want to ruin your breakfast."

Upon hearing that, Darrell laughed and said, "Fucking Roadhead." Everyone seated at the table laughed at his comment, but Stacy was quick enough to hit the mute button before Tim could hear his new nickname.

But he did hear "Fucking..." before Stacy reacted. He asked, "What was that?"

Stacy could have made something up, said it was nothing, or chosen any number of other things to say, but at this moment in time she couldn't help herself. "That was Darrell. We are all having breakfast together." She paused a moment before adding, "Darrell, his Uncle Dray, and James." Why she felt the need to make her husband aware that she was seated with three other men was beyond her.

The concerned tone in Tim's voice was apparent in his reply. "Oh, uh, ok. I didn't know."

Stacy eased her confused husband's mind with a simple, "It's ok. How could you know?" She paused a moment before adding, "But I better go before I make a mess."

They said their pleasantries, all with the men listening unbeknownst to Tim, and then hung up.

Immediately after Stacy clicked the end call button, Dray chuckled and said, "Roadhead know how naughty you are?"

Stacy stood, plate in hand and a sexy grin on her face, and said, "Roadhead's never seen this side of me, and honestly, I haven't either."

Dray grinned at Stacy's use of the nickname they had given her husband, and nodded in satisfaction at the attitude she was now conveying. He and Stacy held each other's eyes as Darrell and James, watching this dance play out, nodded discretely at the table. Dray spoke, "Well, since we've already started out discovering new things, maybe we should continue."

Stacy felt the flush in her cheeks, the catch in her breath, and the surge of adrenalin at the implications of that statement. She took her time putting the plate in the dishwasher, her well-toned ass facing the men, as she collected her thoughts and her bearings. She was raging with desire. Her sexual experience with Dray last night, her subtle disrespect for her husband on the last couple phone calls, and now this gentle tease was driving her wild.

Her mind struggled to explain things, but it all kept coming back to being around these men. These virile Black men. Even having these thoughts right now as she tried to rationalize what was going on had her breathing heavier. Yet, she couldn't resist.

She straightened up, her nipples so hard that they were making an impression in her top even through the bra, and said to Dray, "I suppose you have something in mind?"