Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew she was goading him. Tempting him to expand her newfound horizons. Daring him to lead her down the path she was not yet ready to walk on her own.

Dray stood from the table and watched as Stacy's eyes traveled down his torso to his rapidly hardening cock still tucked away in his shorts. He nodded slowly and said, "In fact I do have something in mind." and then he turned and stepped out of the kitchen area.

Stacy was caught off guard by him walking away. She expected his words, but him leaving was far from expected. She once again realized Darrell and James, who've been largely silent spectators to this point, were still sitting there. She glanced at them with confusion on her face. One shrugged his shoulders and the other raised his eyebrows as if to confirm her confusion.

She then did the first thing that came to mind. She hastily followed in Dray's steps to see where he was going. As quickly as she went after him, she was still not fast enough. She caught a glimpse of his heel as he turned down a hallway. Did her answer somehow upset him?

When she turned to follow him down that hallway, she noticed the interior garage door was open. Was he going somewhere? Did she remind him of something he was supposed to do? Was he retrieving something from the garage? She stepped to the doorway to look inside and found him standing at the opened driver's side door of his black SUV. He was staring at the doorway as if in anticipation.

Stacy froze when she saw him looking back at her. She took in a deep breath of air to speak, but then stopped. What was she going to say?

It didn't matter anyway. Dray remained a step ahead of her. Without saying a word, he motioned with his hand for her to join him.

Stacy was moving without any further thought. As she got to the passenger door and pulled the handle, she stopped and looked down at her clothing, then through the open doors to Dray, "I'm still in my pajamas."

He chuckled and nodded, before adding, "I see that." He paused a beat and said, "Get in."

She was quickly seated in the car, amazed at how ready she was to obey his direction. She remained silent as they pulled out of the garage and down the driveway. It wasn't until they were on the long stretch of road about a mile from Dray's house before she finally asked, "Where are we going?"

Dray slowly turned to face her, a devious yet inviting grin on his face. Stacy couldn't help but smile back. Dray's smooth voice filled her ears, "We've been talking about new things, right? Seems like we need to take care of something else you been missing out on." As he spoke, he slowly adjusted his seat then used his eyes to guide hers towards his crotch.

He wanted road head.

Stacy's facial expression danced between disbelief of what he was suggesting and arousal at the thought of doing it. She was open mouthed breathing as she stared at the bulge in his shorts. When she eventually looked into his eyes, all she could think to say was, "But it's daylight. The windows...."

To which Dray responded by tapping on the driver's side glass, "...are tinted. No one gonna see you." He paused a moment and added, "Don't tell me this ain't been on your mind."

He was right. It had been on her mind. As were the sensations and memories from last night's experience with him. Stacy unconsciously licked her lips and then grinned at him. She had made her decision.

Recognizing the look, Dray smiled and nodded then said, "Get to work, girl."

Stacy undid her seatbelt and scooted her knees under herself on the seat. Reaching over to undo his shorts, she realized he too was still in his pajamas. There was no zipper or buttons. Just a very accommodating cutout. She slid her hand inside and immediately felt the warm flesh of the cock that was rapidly altering her view on sex. She offered a sexy smile and a giggling "Convenient." as she pulled his shaft into view through the opening.

Staring at his cock, her mouth now heavily salivating, she said, to know no one in particular, "I can't believe I am about to do this." Stacy then planted a loving and wet kiss on the bulging crown of Dray's gorgeous Black shaft.

Seconds later, she was bobbing up and down on his cock, oblivious to the fact this was occurring on the road. That is, until Dray had to turn, and the inertia caused her to shift backwards towards the passenger door. She pulled off his cock with a pop and giggled, "Don't crash.", before going right back to sucking him off.

Dray took that statement for exactly what it was; her acceptance of what was going on. He decided to make good use of that. He held off from nutting in her mouth, simply enjoying the pleasurable sensations, as he maneuvered the SUV back towards his house. Stacy was too far gone in her task to do anything but occasionally giggle as the motion of the vehicle caused her to shift in various unexpected directions.

Approaching his street, he slowed the vehicle so he could focus on what he was feeling before he exploded in her mouth. Stacy, though inexperienced, was passionate about what she was doing, and that passion helped her not let a drop of his semen leak from her lips. She gently nursed him and bathed him with her tongue to ensure she had his entire load. Satisfied she did, she sat up, daintily touching the corners of her mouth as a smile lit up her face.

Then she noticed they were pulling back into his driveway. Knowing she would very quickly be encountering Darrell and James inside the house caused a rush of anxiety. Would they be able to tell she had just experienced her first-ever time giving road head? Would Dray announce it, or would they just be able to tell? She licked her lips as she pondered these thoughts then giggled to herself as she realized she had thought "first". Not last. Not only. But first.

As the garage door closed behind them, Stacy felt as if she were once again being wrapped in her safe cocoon. The little island in which only four humans existed, her, Dray, Darrell, and James. Her husband, Tim, was only two time zones away physically, but in reality, in her cocoon, he was much further away than that. The anxiety she felt as they drove up the driveway, was evolving into a sexual rush of desire. As if she had somehow come of age by the deliciously wicked act she had just performed with Dray.

Dray said nothing. Everything about his movements and actions conveyed normalcy as they each got out of the SUV. He paused briefly at the front of the vehicle as he waited for Stacy to step ahead of him as the pair took the next few steps to the door leading inside. He reached over her shoulder for the handle and his chest came in contact with her back, sending a pulse of arousal through her already excited body.

Inside, they didn't make it very far before Darrell appeared. He claimed to be checking out the noise, but everyone knew he was simply waiting for them to return. "Where'd you guys go?"

Dray replied, "Wanted to take Stacy for a ride. Let her see the area."

Stacy quickly looked at Dray in response to that statement since she had only seen about the first mile. The rest of the time her face was buried in Dray's lap.

Darrell, seemingly knowing the truth, had a different tone in his voice as he asked, "So, Stace, what do think? Nice area?"

Stacy was desperate to come up with something to say, but Dray beat her to it, "I think she liked what she saw." Then he looked her directly in the eyes and said, "Am I right?"

Stacy was in a desperate struggle as to how to answer. Her body was not helping her thought process. Her pussy was positively flooding from her arousal. Her heart was pounding and she was breathing heavily. So heavily, in fact, that Darrell actually joked, "Damn, Stacy, Uncle Dray make you run next to his ride?"

She gently giggled, but before she could answer, Dray said, "Far from it. I'd say Stacy is about the perfect passenger. Humming along to the music and talking only when necessary."

Dray was clearly insinuating what had gone on during their drive. Did Darrell pick up on it? Stacy wasn't sure of the color of her embarrassed face, but she believed it had to be approaching tomato-like. However, when she finally gained the willpower to look into Darrell's eyes, she realized she had nothing at all to be embarrassed about. His eyes conveyed an intense passion and desire.

Any embarrassment she felt vanished when she saw that look. It was similar to his expression the other night. He wanted to experience what Dray had experienced. He wanted to be in his uncle's position. The combination of what she had just enjoyed with Dray, the tease of this conversation, and Darrell's lust, stirred something in Stacy. Sexual empowerment.

The butterfly wanted to emerge from her cocoon.

She looked at Dray with a wicked smile then looked to Darrell. She couldn't see herself, but she knew the burning desire her eyes must have conveyed as she said, "It didn't seem like that ride needed much talking." Then she winked and walked away, swaying her ass sexily with the hope both of them were watching. As she got to her bedroom door, she heard James join the other two, "I miss something? What the fuck's going on?"

Smiling at what she heard, and aroused from what she experienced, Stacy closed her door, flopped on her bed and slipped her hand inside her panties. Her pussy was soaked, as it had been since this trip began. It only took one finger swirl around her clit before she erupted in orgasm.

As she lay there recovering, Stacy reflected on what she's been feeling over the course of this trip, and particularly what she had experienced over the last 12 hours or so. She had committed infidelity. Cheated. Violated her marriage vows. In addition, she condoned or even joined in with the men's mockery of her husband. She knew she should have been embarrassed and ashamed of her behavior.

Yet, while she did have a sense of guilt and shame, those two sentiments had direct competitors: lust and arousal. She wanted to deny it. To say this was all wrong and it can't continue. But she couldn't. For, while her mind worked valiantly to convince herself that this whole experience was a mistake and it needed to end, her finger was still tracing a lazy circle around her throbbing clit.

She fingered herself to one more climax then acknowledged that regardless of how she felt about things, good or bad, there was no turning back the clock or undoing what had been done.

That realization in mind, Stacy dozed for a short nap.

***

When she woke, she was startled to find her hand still inside her panties. She giggled, but then quickly got up to make some lunch. The house was quiet, and the men were not around. After letting her lunch settle, she decided to go for a run to try and sort the conflicting emotions she was feeling. A short bit later and Stacy was off.

When she returned, the house was still quiet, so she decided to give Tim a call to try and talk to him without the men around. She also figured she could use the time to help him pick out some clothes to send her way. She mistakenly felt she now had control of her libido and desires.

Stacy set her phone on one of the granite kitchen counters and grabbed a glass and some ice water from the refrigerator. She took a refreshing drink and then hit the button to call Tim. Before the phone even rang the first time, her well laid plans began to crumble.

As she looked out the window over the kitchen sink, she saw Darrell and James in the backyard. They were both shirtless as they tossed a football back and forth. They must have been out there a little bit because their bodies were glistening with sweat. They looked magnificent and Stacy felt her breath catch in her throat at the sight.

Dray was not out there but he soon made his own presence known.

The phone just started to ring when Stacy felt Dray approach from behind. He reached and tapped the end call button as his chest pressed into her back. She was now gently pinned between him and the countertop, and she felt his hard cock pressed into the small of her back. She was about to say something when she felt his hands slide up her sides to gently cup under her tits. There was no thought of protest from her. The only sounds she could make were a gentle groan of pleasure at his touch.

Dray leaned in close and whispered just inches from her ear. She could feel his breath as he spoke. "Enjoying the sight, Stacy?"

Stacy couldn't form the words to answer. She was caught spying on Darrell and James and had no realistic excuse.

It didn't matter. Dray wasn't expecting an answer to that question anyway. It was his next one that mattered, "Like that car ride as much as I did, Stacy?"

He heard the same gentle moan as when he touched her tits, but this was accompanied by a subtle head nod.

"What's that, Stacy? I didn't hear that answer."

Stacy leaned back into his chest, her head leaning into his shoulder with her eyes closed as she softly offered her reply, "Yes."

Dray wasn't satisfied with that. "Yes, what?", as he gently squeezed her tits.

"Yes, I liked that car ride."

Dray nodded, "Just the ride? Or what you did on that ride?"

"What I did."

Dray's whispering in her ear was driving her positively wild with desire. He knew it and he continued to use it to fan her flames, "Tell me what you did, Stacy."

"I, I gave you road head."

Now it was Dray's turn to moan, "Mmmm, yea you did. And it was fucking great. Fucking great. Wasn't it, girl?"

"Mmmm... yes... yes it was."

Dray moved a little closer so his lips were now touching her ear. He continued, "And now you were calling Roadhead after giving me road head, huh?"

Stacy couldn't help it. She gave a sexy giggle at the question before answering, "Yes." She paused a moment and then added in a little girl pouty voice, "But you hung up."

"I did, didn't I? Well, go ahead and call him now. I won't hang up this time."

Stacy nodded without saying another word; she was completely under Dray's spell. She straightened up and grabbed her phone, then tapped the call button. Her eyes were heavy with desire as Dray continued to squeeze her tits from behind. When she fully opened them, she looked out the window to see Darrell and James had stopped throwing the football and were now staring into the window at her.

She froze for a brief second. They were watching. They could see Dray fondling her tits. She had no idea how long they'd been watching, but there was no denying what was going on. The butterfly did the only logical thing that came to mind. She smiled. Her desire apparent on her radiant face.

Watching their reaction, Stacy pushed things a little further. The phone rang once before Tim picked up. As he did, Stacy picked up the phone so both Darrell and James could see it as Tim answered. She might as well have invited them inside.

A moment later they were inside. They were the only two that had really moved. Dray stayed pressed against Stacy with his hands still sliding up and down her sides, and she was fighting to avoid passing out from excitement.

Stacy didn't actually hear what her husband said when he answered; he had to repeat himself. Her mind was already on overload. The emerging butterfly was asserting control.

She turned her head to face Darrell and James as she replied to her husband with a simple "Hi honey." as she offered the two of them a wicked and conspiratorial smile. She punctuated that by raising her free hand to her lips in a shushing motion.

The two Black men were happy to comply.

Her actions confirmed to Dray that Stacy was rapidly losing any inhibitions. He took hold of her hips as he took one step back, allowing enough room for him to rotate her to face him. Then he closed the distance, his hard cock now pressing into her belly through his shorts.

Stacy smiled at Dray as she draped her free hand over his shoulder, her other hand holding the phone slightly to the side. She heard Tim from what seemed 1,000 miles away calling her, "Stacy? Are you still there? Stacy?"

Stacy giggled when she heard her husband, then answered, "Sorry, honey. Must be the signal here."

When Tim started to say something, Stacy pretended to not hear him and talked over him, "Tim, before we lose connection again, I need you to send me some clothes like we talked about. Ok?" She glanced to her side as Darrell mouthed, "Tim? Roadhead."

Tim was oblivious to Darrell's antics and Stacy's return smile as he spoke with his words coming out over the speakerphone, "Ok. But um, I'm not sure what you want me to send."

"I know. I'll pick things out. Just go to my dresser."

Both Darrell and James covered their laughs in response to Stacy's tone ordering Tim around.

Stacy was becoming increasingly emboldened. The presence of the men, Tim having no idea what was going on, and Dray still being pressed against her, were all combining to drive her wild. Things she never imagined doing were now something she almost craved.

Tim had to repeat himself three times to regain his wife's attention, "I'm here, honey. What do you want me to send?"

Stacy led Tim through the drill of picking out some t-shirts, warm weather blouses, and shorts before Tim innocently asked a question which further aroused everyone, "What about uh, you know, uh, any bras or panties?"

Dray stared into Stacy's eyes and shook his head no.

Stacy had to settle her voice before responding, "No, honey. That's ok. I can just wash what I already have here."

Dray then motioned with his hand that it was time to end the call.

Stacy nodded her understanding and then added, "Can you get those clothes boxed and mailed today? I'll text you the address when we hang up."

Tim had an uneasy sense about things, but couldn't place it. So, he simply did his patented move of taking the path of least resistance, "Sure. I'll do that right away."

Stacy smiled and offered a truthful, but still mocking, "Thank you, honey." Then she added, "I better go. I need to shower. I just got back from a run and am a little sweaty. Have a good day, ok?"

"You too, honey. I'll text when I've mailed everything."

Stacy ended the call then looked at Dray, "I do need to shower." It was both a statement and an invitation.

A few minutes later, Stacy was on her knees with the warm shower water cascading off her back as she sucked Dray's cock. She worked him to full hardness, then stood and turned around, presenting her waiting pussy to him without saying a word.

Dray took a moment to appreciate her firm fit ass facing him then said, "Like getting fucked in the shower, huh?"

Stacy looked back at him over her shoulder and said, "Yes. But Roadhead doesn't."

Dray chuckled at her unprompted use of her husband's derogatory nickname, then added more fuel to the fire. "The whiteboi have a dick or what?"

Stacy giggled as she answered, "Not like yours. Now please fuck me."

Dray smiled with the realization Stacy was now changed forever. Even if she attempted to revert to her monogamous ways, her time with Dray would linger in her mind. The memories would make their presence known. But he knew it was unlikely she would truly return to her former self. Her offering her pussy to him said more than words alone could ever do.

Those thoughts in mind, he put his left hand on her left hip then used his right to line his cock up to her beckoning pussy. The shower water was now splashing where their bodies were joining together. It rained down on her lower back and shapely ass, while also hitting where his shaft juts out from his groin. The sensation expanded both of their pleasure.

When Stacy felt the head of his cock press into her opening, her knees nearly buckled. She had a hand braced on the shower wall in front of her and to her left for stability. It offered only momentary assistance since Dray shifted his hips forward a bit and his cockhead slipped inside her. Stacy groaned out a refrain she was now becoming quite familiar with, "Fuck yesssssss."