Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dray let her adjust and enjoy the sensation, then sunk himself fully inside her. He felt her sag as a climax began to erupt inside her and strengthened his hold on her hips to avoid her slumping completely to the shower floor. It wasn't long before his haunches were slapping against her soaked ass cheeks, as the shower water splashed about and added to the cacophony of sounds.

Sensing her next orgasm building, Dray removed the shower wand from the holder and, from below, aimed the water flow where their bodies joined to become one. Stacy found the combination of his cock inside her and the pulsing water against her clit overpowering. She groaned out a near guttural "Oh fuuuuckkkkkk." as her body shuddered in climax. Dray waited until she peaked, then began hammering into her as he released his own ejaculation erupted.

Dray pumped his seed fully inside her, then gently swatted her ass as he slid himself out of her overflowing slit. He slowly rotated her so she was facing him and then simply nodded downward with a wicked grin on his face. Stacy returned the look, then went to her knees to suck his cock clean of their combined juices.

Dray exited the shower first and was out of the bathroom by the time Stacy emerged. She looked at her blurred image in the slightly fogged mirror and saw the image of a sexual woman looking back at her. She liked what she saw. This woman had a red flush radiating down from her neck to the top of her chest. Her nipples were swollen with arousal. She could see her still rapid heartbeat pulsing in her neck. And the smile of desire was beyond description.

When she glanced down however, her eyes immediately caught sight of her wedding ring. It seemed to be staring back at her. She felt as if it was almost chastising her for her recent behavior. For cheating on Tim. For not only succumbing to sexual desire outside of her marriage, but inviting it in the shower. She stared at the ring, her mind and body wrestling with one another.

After a few moments, Stacy found the will to stop staring at the symbol of her fidelity and devotion to her husband and back to her reflection in the mirror. Most of the steam had cleared, but that only further revealed the image of the sexually aroused woman looking back at her. It was a powerful sight, both visually and mentally.

Reaching for her clothes, Stacy noticed that the shirt, shorts, bra, and panties she had set on the counter, were now just a shirt and shorts. Dray had taken her bra and panties when he left the bathroom. She glanced at the mirror again. The steam had dissipated further, and the wicked smile was still staring back. It remained on her face as she put on the two pieces of clothing Dray had left for her.

After dressing, Stacy headed into the living room and heard the men's voices go quiet. Her hair was still wet and combed back. Her nipples were still erect from the shower sex and hardened further upon being back in the presence of the men. It was obvious to her that Darrell and James knew what had gone on in that shower. Whether Dray had told them, or they heard her sounds of pleasure, or both, the look in their eyes spoke volumes. She debated if the smile she saw in the mirror was still on her face. She felt certain a version of it was.

She resisted making eye contact with Darrell and James, and briefly headed towards the vacant recliner in the corner between the couch where Darrell and James were seated, and the love seat which Dray was seated upon.

She only made it a few steps before Dray extended an arm indicating he wanted her to sit next to him. Even though she had just offered her pussy to him in the shower, she was desperate to resist the invitation. She wanted to tell him no. To tell him that everything she has done to this point was wrong. To tell him that she was a married woman and that she could not continue to cheat on her husband. All those thoughts were racing through Stacy's mind but were quickly trampled under the foot of her raging libido as she sat down on the love seat next to Dray and felt his arm drape over her shoulder.

His touch increased her breathing, and she wondered if it was apparent to the three Black men seated around her. Stacy attempted to steal a quick glance at Darrell and James to gauge their awareness. It was a naïve act. Both of them were staring at her with desire in their eyes. Her reaction to their gaze was obvious and the two of them added a wicked grin to their hungry stare. On instinct, Stacy smiled back.

Dray used his free hand gently under Stacy's chin to turn her face to his. They were just inches apart. She should actually feel the air from his mouth as he spoke, "Tell me Stacy, you have the kind of fun you having here on your days off with Roadhead?"

Stacy was having a hard time processing what he was saying due to her excitement. She could feel the artery in her neck pulsing frantically as it tried to race blood to her oxygen-starved brain. "I'm sorry...what? What did you say?" She heard a subtle chuckle from the side as either Darrell or James was amused by her predicament.

Dray didn't miss a beat. He was now gently rubbing his finger under her chin as he spoke, "I said, you have this much fun when you home with Roadhead?"

She swallowed heavily and took in another deep lungful of air before slowly shaking her head no.

Dray smiled and continued, "No, huh? That's too bad. But you getting to learn new experiences here. Experiences Roadhead can't provide. Am I right, Stacy?"

Another silent response. This time a nod.

The Black man now dominating her vision and her life grinned at the hypnotized stare he was witnessing. "That's right, girl. Roadhead been denying you too much fun." He felt her gently nod in agreement, then spoke up in a jovial tone, "Darrell, why don't you go grab some beers out of the fridge. We need a drink to celebrate firsts."

Stacy looked at him as she felt the embarrassment wash over her face. She nervously giggled, "What? I mean... celebrate?" Now she was almost certain he had told Darrell and James about her giving him road head, but it had remained unspoken in her presence, and she was now anxious it was going to become a topic of conversation.

Dray said, "Hell yea, celebrate. Can't let new accomplishments go overlooked!"

Stacy covered her face with her hands as she giggled in combined shame and arousal. "But Dray..."

Dray responded in a calming and reassuring tone, "Nothing to be embarrassed about, girl. Not a thing."

Just then, Darrell reappeared and presented an open beer bottle to each of them. As Stacy took hers, she looked up at him with pleading eyes.

Before she could say anything, Dray held up his bottle and said, "To firsts!", which was quickly echoed by Darrell and James as they too raised their bottles and tapped them together. Stacy remained red-faced and silent until the three Black men looked at her expectantly. She sighed heavily and giggled before raising her drink and said, "To firsts." The three men cheered and Stacy, though incredibly embarrassed at things, felt the now increasingly familiar rush of arousal wash over her body.

Over the next couple of hours as drinks flowed and fun was had, the sexual tension remained high. Stacy was always fun when she had a bit to drink and being around these men only brought out more of that persona. Even in her slightly drunk state, she knew she was turning the men on and routinely caught them staring at her ever-hard nipples which remained free from the confines of a bra. She didn't bother to chastise them or correct them in any way. Rather, she just enjoyed the way their hungry looks made her feel.

Stacy had totally lost track of time and had forgotten to make her evening phone call to Tim. When she realized it, she sat up on the couch with a start and began to somewhat clumsily look for her phone. The men laughed at her rather manic gestures before Darrell spoke up, "Everything all right, Stacy?"

"I need my phone! I forgot to call Tim. He's probably pulling his hair out."

Darrell laughed and said, "Call who?"

Stacy was busy moving the couch cushions around, so she didn't catch his look. She responded, "Tim."

James chuckled and said, "Who the fuck is Tim?"

Now Stacy understood. She briefly paused her search and looked at the men. Their repeated encouragement for her to use that nickname was having an impact on her. For reasons she could not understand, it was exciting her and she wanted to play along.

She glanced at each man in turn before saying in a soft tone heavy sexual temptation, "I forgot to call Roadhead. Have any of you seen my phone?"

Darrell gave her a devious grin then slowly held the phone up. That began a playful game of keep-away between the two of them where he used his longer arms to keep the phone out of her reach. Before long, the two of them flopped on the couch and Stacy ended up nearly laying across Darrell's chest at one point before she realized it.

When she did, their eyes were inches apart and she could feel the breaths of his laughter on her cheeks as he held the phone just out far enough away. Stacy paused her efforts and looked into Darrell's eyes. She was learning to play their game. She spoke in a soft tone, "Can I have my phone, Darrell? I need to call Roadhead so he knows his wife is ok."

Darrell stared back into her eyes for a moment, then slowly brought the phone into her reach. "You'll call him from here?"

"From right here. I promise."

Darrell nodded in conquest and then moved the phone closer as if to hand it to her.

Stacy reached for it as she began to move so she wasn't still laying across Darrell's chest when he put his hand on her back and stopped her. He said, "You said, 'right here'. You promised.", while extending the phone out of her reach again.

Stacy offered one meek, "But..." but realized, in her alcohol and sex clouded mind, that she did promise she wouldn't move though she actually meant to just stay in the room. She said to him, "You promise you'll be quiet? I don't want him getting suspicious."

Darrell chuckled and said, "Suspicious about his wifey?"

Stacy playfully swatted him on the chest and said, "Can I please have the phone, Darrell?" Her tone was unintentionally provocative. She felt as much as heard Darrell's groan in response, and she just smiled at him.

As Darrell handed her the phone, Stacy glanced at both Dray and James and said, "You guys have to be quiet too, okay?" Both men nodded their consent.

Glancing at the phone, Stacy began to giggle, "Looks like a missed a couple calls from Ti... I mean, Roadhead."

The men joined her in a gentle mocking laugh at her husband's expense, and then Stacy took a deep breath and said to no one in particular, "I can't believe I am doing this again."

Then she hit the call button.

As the phone rang the first time, Stacy knew what was expected. In fact, for reasons she still did not understand, she wanted this to occur. With her eyes on Darrell, Stacy tapped the speaker button a moment before her clueless husband answered.

"Stacy! Is everything ok? I called twice and you didn't answer."

Stacy felt a sense of embarrassment for Tim at exposing him like this, but she also felt a rush of arousal. She giggled and said, "Hi Tim. Everything's ok. I just misplaced my phone and didn't hear it."

She could tell from his delayed response that he could tell she had a bit to drink. He always had difficulty with that and her now being so far away only made things that much more difficult. While she didn't intend to, her next words only fanned his flaming anxiety. "I almost didn't call since it's so late and I didn't want to wake you. But the guys made sure I did to put your mind at ease just in case."

It was her mentioning "the guys" that did it. He obviously knew of Stacy's beauty and sexiness. He also knew that when she had a bit to drink her sexuality and flirtatiousness increased. He wrestled with these thoughts as he lay alone in his bed hearing her speak. Was she drinking with "the guys"? Was Darrell attempting to make a move on her again?

Tim said nothing at first, but Stacy could almost hear his thoughts speaking for him. Finally, he almost blurted out, "The guys?" before quickly clearing his throat and saying, "I mean, uh, is Darrell's uncle, you know, uh, able to house um, everyone?"

Stacy giggled openly and replied, "Oh yes." She turned back to look at Dray and said to Tim, "Uncle Dray has a very nice house and is a very good host." Then she looked back at Darrell, her chest still pressed against his, and said, "As for Darrell, he's keeping himself under control." She paused a beat and then added, "Honey, are you jealous of me being here with these men?"

Again, it was her referencing "these men" that set off alarm bells in Tim's mind. He tried to mask it, but the whine in his voice overcame the words, "What? No, honey, no. I just know Darrell was an issue for you in the past. I didn't mean anything else."

Darrell couldn't help himself and gave a quiet mocking laugh which was clearly heard by Tim. He said, "What was that?"

Stacy giggled again nervously, caught between being found out and enjoying the ongoing deception, before replying, "Oh, that was just Darrell laughing about something."

She knew she needed to end this call before things got out of hand. She said, "Listen, honey. I better go. It's late and you need to get back to sleep and I need to go to bed myself. I'll try and call earlier tomorrow, okay?"

Tim was defeated on the other end of the phone, and he knew he wasn't going to sleep very well after this, but he also knew talking any further wouldn't do any good either. He reluctantly agreed and they said their goodnights.

As soon as Stacy hit the end call button, the men laughed and Stacy giggled, saying, "You guys are a bad influence on me!"

Darrell said, "It wasn't us doing that talking, girl." Dray and James joined in with their agreement.

Stacy giggled once again and then stood up, taking a moment to balance herself as the alcohol made its presence in her system known. Dray then made no hiding of what was next. He stepped up to her and put his hand out for her to take it, and said, "Ready for bed?"

Stacy swooned at the overt nature of his statement. He clearly wasn't implying escorting her to her room. He was asking if she was ready to go to bed with him. To fuck. She knew it. And she knew Darrell and James knew it too. Stacy smiled, took his hand, and said, "Yes."

***

Fifteen minutes later, a naked Stacy was on her hands and knees on Dray's bed as he fucked into her welcoming pussy. She was actually surprised she they had made it to the bedroom since her arousal was spiking with every step away from the couch. Part of it had to do with the obvious fact that Darrell and James knew she and Dray were going to sleep together. And part of it was looking forward to reliving the earlier sex she enjoyed with Dray.

Dray was still closing the bedroom door as Stacy was sinking to her knees to free his cock. Once freed, she gave the quickly hardening shaft a kiss and lick, before taking the head into her mouth. She began to suck his cock with intense passion, one hand cradling and massaging his balls, the other stroking the parts of his shaft that was not inside her mouth.

Dray let her work him to his full hardness, then reached down for a handful of her hair and slowly pulled her mouth off of him. He marveled at how her mouth remained open and pushing forward to take him back in. But he was ready to fuck. He gave her cheek one slap with the hard shaft then said, "Get those clothes off, and get up on that bed Stacy."

It didn't take long to strip the shorts and t-shirt she had on, and she was soon scrambling up on the bed. She looked at Dray and said, "How do you want me, lover?"

Dray loved to see the eagerness she displayed. He briefly debated if it was just his cock or if humiliating the whiteboi she was married to, played a role in how horny she was. He didn't take the thought any further. There would time for that later. He looked at her and said, "Doggy style, Stacy."

The two of them enjoyed an intense fuck with Darrell and James aware of the coupling from downstairs. Stacy's repeated groans of climax were finally punctuated with Dray's own exclamation as he emptied himself inside her. When Dray pulled out and lay back on the bed, Stacy immediately moved to suck his cock clean before curling up beside him for the night. There was no thought of returning to her own room tonight.

***

The following morning, Stacy awoke only slightly startled at being in bed with Dray. She didn't bother to try and sneak off or deny anything. There was no point. A few minutes later and Dray was also awake. Upon making eye contact with him, Stacy felt a rush of excitement. This time, there was no alcohol to blame or other dramatic buildup which she might use as an excuse. There was none of that. She was naked and in bed with Dray after having fucked him before going to sleep.

The realization and plain statement of fact was more exciting than she thought possible.

Stacy smiled at her lover and whispered a soft "good morning." before a wicked thought came to mind. She slowly peeled back his covers to expose his naked body fully. She found his dark rich skin tone extraordinarily beautiful. It only became more so when she placed a white hand on his chest to truly display the contrast between their flesh.

Stacy's mouth soon followed her hand. She gave each of his nipples a gentle suck, before kissing her way down his abdomen towards his rapidly hardening cock. Her hand found it and began to slowly stroke it before her lips found the head. She whispered, "And good morning to you too." directly to the crown before taking him into her mouth.

She began to make slow oral love to his cock as her hand stroked the shaft or massaged his balls.

Dray lay back and enjoyed the sensation. He marveled at what had been unexpectedly released in this beautiful married woman now pleasuring him. She had clearly surrendered to the inevitable now. Whether for the long term or just while staying here, he couldn't be sure. But he fully intended on exploiting what had been discovered, while he had the opportunity.

Stacy worked him with her growing experience driven by her intense passion to please him. The only time her husband entered her mind was when she smiled to herself at how she had never done this for him. She then dismissed him from her mind as she realized that was his fault and not hers, before focusing all her thoughts and energy and the task at hand and in her mouth.

Dray's cock soon erupted and fed her his morning load which Stacy happily, and rather greedily, swallowed.

Stacy finished swallowing him, they gave him a bit of a loving tongue bath, before looking back up at him and saying once again, "Good morning,", this time with cum-laden breath.

Dray smiled and said, "That's a way to start the day right."

A few minutes later and the two of them left the bedroom together.

As they stepped into the hallway, Darrell was exiting the hallway bathroom. The look of realization and confirmation on his face. Stacy couldn't help but sound sexy when she said, "Morning Darrell." It was impossible for it to be heard otherwise with her hard nipples still throbbing from having sucked off Dray a few minutes earlier and a grinning Dray behind her putting his hands on her shoulders. The visual alone spoke volumes to Darrell.

Once downstairs, Stacy made the four of them breakfast again with the ongoing playful banter of her doing it because she was a woman. They finished eating and Dray said, "Got your phone, Stacy?"

She looked at him with a naughty smile and nodded, she had a feeling what was coming next. He said, "How about if we clean the dishes and you make a phone call."