Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew who he wanted her to call but couldn't resist the fun, "And who exactly would you like me to call?"

"Your husband. Tell him how you're doing."

All three pairs of eyes were on her as she said, "You want me to let Roadhead know I'm doing ok?"

The mocking snickers from the three Black men confirmed things for her. She was going to do it anyway. In fact, she was looking forward to it. She just wanted to play along. She had no idea she was setting the stage for more discussions later.

She dialed Tim's number and put the phone on speaker. He answered, oblivious to being on display, and said how happy he was for her to call and that he hoped he didn't sound irritable last night.

The Black men listening laughed and were playfully shoving one another at what they heard.

Stacy told him he had nothing to be apologizing for and then offered her own apology primarily for the benefit of the men in the kitchen with her, "I'm sorry too. I had a bit to drink last night and just totally forgot about you. I mean, calling you."

More laughter from the men which Tim heard.

Tim's anxiety spiked at hearing that and was at a loss for words temporarily. He finally sputtered out, "Um, that's, uh, ok. What, um, what are you doing now?"

Stacy answered honestly, "We just finished eating breakfast and the guys are cleaning up. I cooked. They clean. Works out well."

Three pairs of eyes were back on her with accompanying smiles.

Tim started to say something else, but Stacy really was not interested in a conversation with him at the moment. She knew the situation was dangerous, so she said, "Ok, I just wanted to check in. I'll try and be better about calling tonight."

More snickering from her housemates before Tim and Stacy ended the call with traditional pleasantries, all for the men to hear.

She clicked the end call button and then looked at the men with raised eyebrows and a cocked head as if asking, "How was that?"

Darrell was the first to speak, "You a naughty thing, you know that?" to which James chuckled.

Dray chimed in with almost a statement of declaration, "Nah, she ain't naughty. She's just keeping the whiteboi's mind at ease. She playing the good wifey on the phone for him."

Stacy smiled and couldn't resist taking the bait, "Are you suggesting I'm not a good wife to my loving husband?"

Dray chuckled and said, "Actually, I think you being a perfect wife for that whiteboi. He's there, you're here, and you learning things while you're here to boot. Am I right?"

Stacy giggled and said, "Yes.", without any further thought or consideration that Darrell or James might be curious.

But a moment later, Darrell said, "What'd you learn here, Stacy? He talking about the 'firsts' we celebrated last night?"

The questions, though she should have expected it, caught Stacy off guard. She didn't know what to do. After coming out of Dray's bedroom with him this morning, she had no doubt that Darrell knew she was fucking him. And she was certain he had shared that with James. But she was completely unprepared to say anything.

However, Dray had other ideas. He was slowly nodding as he stepped to Stacy's side while Darrell asked his questions. Dray put an arm around Stacy's shoulder and then turned his full gaze on her while speaking to Darrell, "Yea it was. Our girl here a fast learner." He paused a moment then said to Stacy, "Why don't you tell these niggas here what you learned yesterday, when we went for a ride?"

Stacy's eyes widened with shock at his statement. First, his reference to Darrell and James as niggas, but also, did he really just ask her to tell them about her sucking him off in the car? Or fucking in the shower? Had he already told them about both?

She nervously turned her eyes to the two men to gauge any reaction they might be having to what Dray was saying. Both were staring back at her. In anticipation. The intensity in their eyes caused her to momentarily lose her breath.

Stacy looked back at Dray. She was struggling to speak. "But, but... I...."

Dray chuckled at her confusion. "No buts, Stacy. No secrets in this house."

"Um, uh, we, uh, we went for a ride in your car." She was desperately trying to think of something to say other than what she had done.

Dray chuckled again, "Yeah, that's right. We went for a ride. What did you see on that ride, Stacy?"

Stacy was involuntarily licking her lips and swallowing repeatedly as the anxiety and sexual tension built. She was unable to form words to respond.

Dray leaned in closer and spoke in a subdued voice, toying with her emotions, "What did you think about the big red house on the corner? Or the trees in the park?"

"Wha... what? A red house?". Her voice trailed off in confusion. She had not spent much time looking out the window.

Her Black lover locked eyes with her as he said, "You didn't see the red house or the park, did you, Stacy? What were you looking at instead? What were you focused on?"

Stacy's eyes were hooded over as the sexual stimulation was peaking within her. Her memories intense. She could think no further than answering his simple questions. Her worldview and mindset were now only focused on Dray's eyes and responding to him. She finally offered a breathless, and somewhat confused answer, "No red house. Or park. Only you."

"You need to be more specific, Stacy. You ain't talking to the whiteboi you married to. Was it all of me, Stacy? Or a certain part of me?"

It was his devious smile punctuating his questions and the reference to her husband that made Stacy melt. Her hesitance to answer openly melted with it. She offered her own devious smile as she spoke, "Your cock."

Dray nodded in satisfaction, then put his fingers gently under her chin and turned Stacy to face Darrell and James. He whispered in her ear, "Tell them."

Stacy sucked in a deep breath at the realization they were still there. She felt an incredible sexual rush at knowing they had heard her. It was empowering. She could feel that devious smile she had seen in the mirror the night before forming once again on her face. She took another deep breath and then said, in a clear, unhesitating fashion, "I gave Dray road head in his ride.", before sagging slightly into Dray's shoulder as the weight of what she just said hit her.

Their reactions were priceless. They only served to further fan the flames burning within her.

Darrell nodded somewhat triumphantly as his eyes bored into her, while James said, "And from the look on that pretty face, I'm guessing you liked it,"

Stacy nodded gently before offering a soft, "Yes."

Darrell added, "Yea, you did. No denying that look." He paused briefly and added in a husky, aroused voice, "That was the first, but I'm guessing it won't be the last."

Stacy silently shook her head to confirm he was right. She was intoxicated with lust.

All three of the Black men in the room could tell. They knew this was a moment to exploit. Darrell continued in a more urban tone, "Well, if it ain't gonna be your last, I'm guessing the rest gonna have to happen here too since that whiteboi back at home ain't got what it takes."

James chuckled at the comment as his eyes remained fixed on Stacy. Then he spoke up, "What's that whiteboi's name again?"

Stacy had a moment of confusion on her face as her brain tried to process why they were talking about him suddenly. She finally found some voice as she replied, "Tim."

The three men gave a mocking laugh. Obviously, that was not the expected answer. She realized it a moment later and a naughty grin appeared on her face before she replied, "Roadhead." She couldn't help but giggle after saying it.

Dray turned her face to his and in an almost sympathetic voice, said, "You mean Roadhead isn't going to enjoy road head from his wife."

That question brought more mocking chuckles from Darrell and James. Now Stacy felt the need to add to it. She shook her head no as she said, "He wouldn't know what to do."

"But now you know what to do, don't you?" She wasn't sure if it was Darrell or James that said that. It didn't matter anyway since it was clear that thought was on all of their minds.

She smiled and said, "Yes." in a soft voice.

The unified nod from Darrell and James let her know, without words, that they had an expectation they would experience her road head skills themselves.