Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy knew both Darrell and James knew she was fucking Dray. Yet, she was still hesitant to admit Dray was her best partner by far. She was trying to figure out a way to say it without saying it, when Dray upped the ante. He said, "While she's thinking, what about this? Either one of you two been with a white bitch yet?"

Stacy giggled and playfully swatted Dray's arm at his reference to "white bitch".

It took Darrell and James longer than usual to answer and she realized their answer was no. They had never been with a "white bitch". For some reason this triggered a real sense of excitement in her.

Dray seemed to sense that excitement and fed into it. Continuing with Darrell and James, he said, "Shit. Need to change that." before turning to face Stacy. She felt the eyes of Darrell and James on her as well.

Dray continued with Stacy, "So, what's your answer? Who's the best fuck you've had?"

Just two weeks ago, Stacy would have never imagined being in a conversation like this, particularly with men. But today, it felt almost necessary. She was still holding her playing cards in her hand as she thought of what to do. She put the playing cards on the table and then realized that, metaphorically, that is probably what she needed to do in response to the question.

Stacy took a sip from her beer bottle, followed by a deep breath, then she briefly glanced into each of the men's dark eyes, before looking back to Dray. All three Black men sat stoically, waiting for her response. It was clear to all that this was a big moment.

Stacy let out a bit of an embarrassed and nervous giggle before beginning to answer, "Well, it's not like I have a lot experience, ok. I mean, I only had a few boyfriends before Ti..., I mean, Roadhead." The three men had a quiet laugh, but none of the men uttered any other sound. They didn't dare interrupt the flow.

"And let's just say, uh, Roadhead tries hard, but....", she let her voice trail off. More laughter, which helped ease Stacy's anxiety.

The forthcoming answer was obvious to all, yet Stacy was spoiling for time and enjoying the tease. After all, she had already admitted to sucking Dray's cock in the car. She took another sip from her beer before continuing, "But there is one guy who was amazing." She paused as if reflecting on a long-held memory. "He just seemed to know what I needed before I even knew. He helped open my eyes in so many ways."

She could hear the men shifting in their seats; Darrell and James from arousal, Dray's arousal accompanied by pride.

She paused again; this time longer than James could handle. He said, "And?"

"And I don't know what I'm going to do when I leave here." She hadn't admitted to it being Dray, but it was clear.

Darrell responded, "Maybe you just need to find that same thing at home. And I ain't talking about Roadhead."

Stacy turned her gaze fully to him. She set both elbows on the table and rested her chin on her left hand. She said to Darrell, "And do you have any suggestions?"

Now Darrell leaned forward with his own elbows on the table. It was something of a flirtatious standoff between the two of them. His eyes conveyed lust mixed with the slightest warning that she should not be toying with him. "As a matter of fact, I do."

Stacy's face brightened into a sexy smile, "I'm intrigued."

At this point, Dray made eye contact with James, and with a subtle head movement, he indicated that they should leave Stacy and Darrell and give them the freedom to find where their conversation was headed. Stacy did not notice their quiet departure. She was too fixated on her increasingly intimate exchange with Darrell.

Darrell, however, had seen them leave. He had sat staring at Stacy, but watching them from the corner of his eye. Once they had rounded the corner, he was on his feet and on Stacy's side of the table. His movement was so quick and agile, that it took her breath away. He was now standing so close she had to crane her neck to look up at him. Darrell had asserted control in that instant.

"What you intrigued about?"

Stacy was now open-mouth breathing, but her looking up at him was forcing her to swallow repeatedly, even though she felt her mouth was dry. It made her arousal all the more apparent. She attempted to reply to his question, "I'm, uh, I, uh....", but she couldn't find the words.

Darrell smiled down at her. It wasn't a condescending or arrogant smile. Rather, a smile of desire and understanding. In a very real way, he knew how Stacy felt. When he first met her in college, he was transfixed by her beauty, and he lusted after her. Now she had lust in her eyes for him.

As he smiled and Stacy continued to stumble for something to say, Darrell gently moved his thumb to her lips to silence her. It was a fateful move. As he touched them, her stammering stopped. But he held his thumb there a moment longer, the two of them with eyes locked on one another. Then he watched as her lips moved softly, almost involuntarily, to a pucker and then she was gently kissing his thumbprint.

Stacy felt it happen, but she wasn't sure she had actually controlled it. She stared up at him as his lips pulled further back into a wicked smile, before his head nodded subtly. Taking in his expression, she felt the pressure of his thumb on her lips increase slightly. Instinctively, Stacy slowly parted her lips to accept his thumb into her mouth.

She slid her tongue out, just slightly to the first knuckle of his thumb, before she smiled back at him, imagining the visual she was presenting. Stacy then winked, and slowly wrapped her lips around his thumb, sucking it with enough pressure to let him know she wanted where things were headed.

Darrell moaned out his approval, adding, "I been waiting for this since I first saw you in college."

His words, his way of looking at her, her time with Dray, and her own newfound lust drove Stacy's next actions. She slowly pulled back, sucking his thumb the entire way before releasing it with a pop, as she gracefully slipped from sitting on the chair to kneeling before him. She smiled up at Darrell and said, "I'm sorry I made you wait."

In seconds, she had his cock free. She took it gently into her hands, appreciating its size and the power it seemed to emanate. Pointing it directly at her face, she looked at the head as if it were a microphone, then repeated the words she had just said, "I'm sorry I made you wait." She punctuated that statement with a wet, tongue kiss to the rapidly swelling cockhead.

Taking him into her mouth, Stacy bobbed her head up and down a few times as Darrell's cock reached its full potential, before pulling back with a pop. She looked up at her college admirer and did a gentle knee walk so the chair was no longer at her back, but slightly to her side. She reached over and patted the chair indicating he should sit down. She smiled up at him and added, "Get comfortable, baby." before taking the head back into her mouth.

Her fear of being inexperienced was now gone thanks to being with Dray over these last couple weeks. It was now replaced by a desire to please and to let Darrell know she was worth the wait. Stacy briefly debated stopping so they could slip off to Darrell's room to fuck, but she knew that was going to happen anyway. That is, after she finished sucking him off.

Stacy moved slightly to get herself in a more comfortable position, and then she began to suck his cock in earnest. She didn't get very far before fate intervened as it had at breakfast. Her phone, resting on the table now just above her left ear, began to buzz. She immediately knew who it was and her first reaction was to giggle. Darrell's cock was still in her mouth as she did.

She pulled back, still slightly giggling, and looked up at Darrell who was now holding the vibrating phone, "That who I think it is?" She lazily dragged her tongue around the saliva-coated head of his cock.

Darrell nodded and was moving to set the phone down when a thought popped into his head, "You ever call him back from this morning?"

Stacy was honestly surprised he hadn't already hit the call answer button. She fully expected him to. In fact, she wanted him to. But he had left the decision to her. And she made it. A naughty smile appeared on her face as she shook her head no, adding, "No, I never did. Guess I forgot."

Darrell, though he secretly fantasized about this, was not expecting her response. He couldn't let the opportunity go by. He grunted out a "Fuck yea." and then hit the accept call button.

Stacy didn't move in any way. Darrell's cock remained at her lips, once again becoming a microphone, as she greeted her clueless husband, "Hello?"

The situation was almost surreal. Here she was, on her knees before a co-worker and college classmate she had repeatedly rebuffed, with his cock in her hand and wet from her saliva, as her husband called to check on her from two time zones away. She could not believe it was happening.

As Tim/Roadhead began his now customary whine about not hearing from Stacy, Darrell did two things. First, he held the phone just far enough away where he felt comfortable the sounds of Stacy's mouth on his cock wouldn't be detected or at least obvious, and second, he used his other hand on the back of her head to pull her back to sucking him. Once she began to do so, he let her determine if and when she would release him and free her mouth to respond to whatever it was her husband was saying.

More than a few times, she heard, "Stacy?" from the speakerphone as her efforts at pleasing Darrell took priority over responding to her husband. As this happened, Darrell became increasingly indifferent to hiding his laughter to a point where Tim finally blurted out, "Honey, are you alone?"

Stacy took a deliberately long time to release the suction on Darrell's cock to finally reply, "I'm sorry, Tim, no, I'm not alone. I haven't been alone for almost two weeks now. I've been around Darrell, Dray and James every day and night." It was a statement of fact. And it could have been an entirely innocent statement too. Even one of frustration. But both she and Darrell knew it wasn't, and Tim had that strange feeling in the pit of his stomach that it wasn't either. Her provocative tone had done its job for the men on either side of the phone.

Stacy locked eyes with Darrell as she finished that sentence, then traced her tongue along ridge defining his cockhead. The thought of her husband mentally wrestling with her being potentially unfaithful aroused her rather than causing her concern. She said, "You probably just heard Darrell laughing." She paused a beat, then added, "He's watching some guy on TV get beat up."

Darrell laughed again. The TV wasn't even on. But he was watching some guy get beat up. The guy was just on the other end of the phone. And his wife was helping it happen.

Stacy suddenly leaned forward, pushing Darrell's cock deeply into her mouth. The sound of her gagging on his Black shaft and Darrell's accompanying "Oh fuck." merged together through the phone. The angst in Tim's belly grew further.

As much as she was enjoying this, Stacy knew the phone call had to end. She slowly pulled back, her cheeks hollowing as she maintained suction on Darrell's rigid cock. She released it slowly, a string of saliva mixed with his pre-cum connecting her lower lip to his wet shaft. Looking up at Darrell, she said, "Honey, it's late for you so you better get to bed. I have some make up work I have to finish here and then I'm going to bed too. We can talk tomorrow."

"Ok, Stacy. Uh, Stacy? Is everything, you know, ok?"

Stacy was running her tongue from Darrell's balls to the head of his cock as her husband asked his question. She gently sucked the head into her mouth for a moment and then released it, saying, "Everything is fine, honey. We've been taking advantage of some professional development opportunities and it's been keeping me occupied."

Darrell covered his mouth to mask his laughter as Tim responded with a less than convincing, "Oh, ok." There was a lingering defeated tone in his voice when he wished Stacy a good night. Stacy was too far gone to care. She wanted to feel Darrell's cock unload in her mouth and then him take her to bed to fuck. Still, she offered a deceptively cheerful, "You have a good night too, honey."

Darrell hit the end call button before another word was exchanged.

Stacy knelt, staring up at Darrell and watched him place the phone back on the table. She waited until he made eye contact with her, then said, "Are you ready to give me what Roadhead can't?"

"Fuck yea, Stacy."

"Feed me, lover." And then she went to work sucking his cock until his balls dumped their load onto her tongue and into her belly. Each delicious pulse pumping the thick richness she was quickly learning to crave. She swallowed his entire load, the two of them never breaking eye contact. Once sure she had drained him completely, Stacy gave the crown one last tongue kiss, then sat back on her haunches, a wicked smile lighting up her face.

Darrell was amazed at what he just experienced. His long-sought conquest achieved, and he was not disappointed in the least. In fact, it was far better than he thought possible. The combination of her skill, her passion, and her willingness to toy with her husband were an incredibly potent mixture. His cock softened only slightly, almost having an awareness of its own that there was more to come this evening.

Stacy looked up at him, her warm blue eyes sparkling with desire, "That was wonderful. I waited too long to do that. I hope you can find a way to forgive me."

"Plenty of time to make up for that, girl. Both tonight and when we back home."

"I like that idea. Let's not waste any more time, though."

Darrell stood, quickly pulled up his pants to avoid tripping over them, then reached down and pulled Stacy up into his arms. Once she was on her feet, he reached down and grabbed her just below the cheeks of her ass and hoisted her up on to his belly. Stacy followed his lead and wrapped her legs around his back and her arms around the back of his neck as he began to walk the two of them to his bedroom.

Stacy was fascinated by the realization that not only was she about to take on her second Black lover, but she was about to do it under the same roof as her first.

Darrell skillfully guided the two of them up the stairs and down the hall without a hitch. In his room, he maneuvered to the bed and then turned and sat down, steering Stacy's feet to the ground as he did. Then he simply sat up, looked at Stacy as she stood up, and he said, "Show me what you got under them clothes."

It was such a simple command. One she would not even have considered entertaining just a few weeks ago. In fact, had she heard it from Darrell then, she might have slapped him in the face. But this wasn't a few weeks ago. This was now. Now, when the salty taste of his sperm was still on her tongue. Now, when her previously faithful pussy had been fucked numerous times by Dray's glorious Black cock. Now, when she felt an actual need to show Darrell what she had under her clothes to ensure she would get the sex she needed when she returned home.

With those sexually clouded thoughts, Stacy had something of a realization that she needed to perform. Needed to make sure she cultivated the lust that had been in Darrell's mind all this time. The risk of being a letdown for him was tremendous. He might not want her if she didn't live up to expectations and worse, what if that word got out? She needed to rise to this occasion, for his pleasure and for her own.

Stacy had zero experience in doing any type of strip routine, so she fell back on a woman's old reliable instinctive skill...the tease. She brought her hands up to her chest, and even though her breasts were still covered, she bashfully covered them with her hands, bringing her shoulder up to her cheek in just the right manner. She cooed to him in a playful, innocent tone, "But, what about my husband?"

Darrell licked his lips at her little display, "He ain't here. And he don't deserve what you got."

His use of the word "deserve" struck a chord with Stacy. Dray had hinted at it and now Darrell had said it. Were they right? Is that why she was playing along so willfully in the phone calls? Even going as far as to refer to Tim as Roadhead when talking with them? Accurate or not, Stacy decided then and there that Darrell did deserve her tonight. She could worry about her husband at a more convenient time.

She smiled at Darrell before putting on a little pouty face. She briefly studied his expression before saying, "Poor Roadhead. Can't get the job done at home. And now you're saying he doesn't deserve me." She paused and pulled her top over her head, tossing it to the side, revealing her naked breasts to his lusty stare. Then she said, "Let's see if you do."

Those words spoken, Stacy moved forward and climbed up his body, forcing him onto his back on the bed. She slid her tits up his torso, and resting one hand on the mattress, moved up to present a hard nipple to his lips.

Darrell took the invitation and latched on. His suction was an instant stimulant to an already aroused Stacy and she groaned out, "Fuck yesssss" as he moaned beneath her. The pair wrestled to shed the rest of their clothing and acquainted one another with their now naked bodies.

Stacy quickly realized Darrell was not the timid lover that Tim was. Like Dray, he moved her, touched her, and enjoyed her as he saw fit, almost intuitively knowing that his actions would please her. The contrast between her Black lovers' actions in bed and those of her husband, were almost as profound as the contrast in their skin tone. It only served to further solidify the path she was happily trotting down.

It wasn't long before Darrell was between her legs with his hard Black cock ready to slide inside Stacy's soaked pussy. He took the shaft in his hand and lightly tapped it on her throbbing clit, watching as she squirmed in pleasure with each contact. He took his free hand and rubbed it over her light blonde pubic mound as he said, "Surprised my uncle ain't had you clean this up yet. We gonna have to take care of that."

Stacy had never considered shaving her pussy hair. She wasn't against it; it just never crossed her mind. Yet, with Darrell's simple declaration, she found herself nodding her head in agreement.

Darrell smiled in appreciation and spoke softly, "That's my girl.", before pressing the head of his cock at her wet and inviting seam. A simple movement of his hips had his cockhead slipping between her pussy lips. The warmth and wetness of her love canal were better than he expected, and her breathless reaction to this mild penetration let him know she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

He paused to take in the sight he had been coveting for the last few years. His thick Black shaft partially sunk into her pink pussy lips was a thing of beauty.

Stacy, who had her own enchantment with the sight of a Black cock sliding into her from her recent experiences with Dray, hiked herself up on her elbows to afford herself a better view. She remembered the earlier conversation about Darrell never having been with a "white bitch." She glanced up at him and then whispered, "Slide it in slow." It wasn't because she didn't want it hard. It was because she wanted both of them to watch his cock slowly disappear inside her.

Darrell understood this without any further explanation and did as she requested. The two of them took in the sight of him penetrating her. The sounds of her moist pussy lips sucking him in and their labored breathing was a perfect soundtrack to the beautiful imagery they were witnessing.

When Darrell was fully buried, he paused and flexed his cock, watching as Stacy's eyes fluttered at the sensation. He waited for her to settle and then locked eyes with her. He had a simple question, "Ready, girl?"