Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her answer was equally simple, "Yes. Fuck me, Darrell."

He set out to do just that. Darrell used his arms so her legs were splayed with the inside of her knees against his forearms. This also served to almost pin her in place and allowed for the two of them to settle into an intense fuck. It wasn't long before the sound of his hips slapping against the cheeks of her ass filled the room.

Stacy quickly experienced her first orgasm. She offered a deep guttural groan as the sensation took hold and her legs began to quiver and her toes curled. A light sheen of perspiration began to form on her chest.

Darrell was conscious to keep his breathing measured to avoid climaxing too soon as he fucked her through her orgasm. Witnessing her squirming in pleasure and hearing her groans of delight made his breath control and self-discipline all the more important. He felt beads of sweat forming on his brow.

It was as if the two of them were exorcising the demons of the past which prevented this from happening earlier. Ironically, in addition to just enjoying a tremendous fuck, the two of them, in a very real way, were working to convince the other that they were worthy of this continuing when they returned from this trip. However, the reality of the situation was already clear even if neither of them knew it. This was going to continue quite often from this day forward.

Needing a breather, Darrell momentarily paused his fucking so he could roll onto his back. He held Stacy ass cheeks as he did and his cock remained inside her.

Stacy didn't miss a beat. She giggled as they rolled and then she began bouncing on his cock. This was another skill she learned with Dray. She had never done anything like it with her husband.

Her lungs were starved for oxygen, but she didn't let that slow her down. It only served to add to her excitement. When Darrell reached up to tweak her sensitive nipples, Stacy's guttural moans transitioned to a breathy "Fuuucckkkk yessssssss." She buried him fully inside her and climaxed again.

Neither could know, nor would either have cared at that moment, that their sounds and Stacy's cries of pleasure were heard by both Dray and James in the surrounding bedrooms. Dray was pleased with what he helped release in Stacy. James was turned on, but jealous of what Dray and now Darrell were experiencing with Stacy.

As the peak of Stacy's climax ebbed, she slowed her bouncing and began a slow grind of her hips, stirring his cock in her pussy. She leaned forward with her hands on Darrell's shoulders, looked him in the eyes with a wicked grin and asked through heavy breaths, "So, was I... worth... the wait?"

"Fuck yea, girl. Absolutely."

Stacy giggled sexily and nodded her agreement, "I'm sorry... I made you... wait. For you... and for me." Her words split as she gained control of her ragged breathing.

"It is what it is. We here now."

Again, she nodded as she repeated his statement, "We are here now." while continuing a slow hump on his hard shaft. She relished the fullness in her pussy. She paused and then added, "What about when we aren't here? What about when we are back home?"

Darrell chuckled at the absurdity of the questions. Like he was going to resist any possibility of continued sex with Stacy. While she smiled brightly at his chuckle and the unspoken agreement it conveyed, he decided to remove any doubt, "When we back home, we gonna have to make up for lost time. That's how I see it."

He paused a moment and then continued, "We only got one thing to worry about when we back home."

Now he began to slowly meet her bounce, increasing the pleasure for both of them. He tweaked both of her nipples gently as he asked, "You know what I'm talking about, girl?"

She knew. She absolutely knew. It was Tim. Her husband. Roadhead.

Darrell read her expression. He imagined the thoughts racing through her mind. He wanted those thoughts spoken. He wanted to hear her say it, and wanted her to hear herself say it.

"Tell me, Stacy. Let me hear you say it."

Stacy's eyelids were hooded. Every nerve felt alive. This whole situation was intoxicating. She smiled and then took a deep breath before breathing out, "My fucking husband."

Darrell grabbed her hips and rolled her onto her back. He began to fuck her with a bit more intensity. "Who?" He gave a few more hard thrusts. "What's that whiteboi's name, Stacy? Tell me."

Her orgasm was suddenly upon her. This was just too good. She could barely get the words out, but she knew she needed to say it. For Darrell and for herself. "Roadhead...His name...is...fucking Roadhead.....yesssssssss."

Darrell couldn't hold back any longer. Her reaction, and the intensity of it, were just too much. And damn did she feel good. He let himself go and joined her in orgasm, "Fuck yea, girl. Gonna nut! Fuuuuuckkkkkk!" as he released his cum inside her.

His balls pulled up into his sack and released their contents. Her pussy welcomed each heavy spurt of his seed inside her. Richness her husband could not provide. Thick ropes of cum painting her womb with their unique and addictive nature. It was magnificent.

Eventually, the couple began to settle from the mutual orgasm. Darrell, who had been propped up on his hands, lowered to his elbows so their chests were now in contact. Both were still somewhat heaving from the energy they had just expended. Their flesh finding a way to mold together with each breath.

Stacy was looking up at him with almost a state of wonder on her face. She was reflecting back to all the times back in college when Darrell had made subtle moves or hints to try to lure her into his grip. She debated if she would have been enjoying sex like this since that time. At the same time, she knew they probably wouldn't have survived as a couple. But, she reasoned, she had a husband for that part of her life now. Darrell, on the other hand, would work out just fine as a fuck buddy to do what her husband couldn't.

Darrell locked eyes with her and seemed to sense what she was thinking. He grinned at her and then asked, "So, I pass?"

Stacy was speechless for a moment and then giggled. It was like her thoughts over the course of this trip were obvious to all three of the Black men. She nodded and replied, "With flying colors."

Darrell smiled with pride at her response as he slowly pulled out of her. He had one more surprise coming to him. As he laid on his back, with his cock still wet with his semen and Stacy's pussy juice, he felt her moving. He was still staring at the ceiling reveling in what had just gone on while assuming she was headed to the bathroom, when he felt her grab his cock. He looked down and saw Stacy's smiling face looking back at him.

Her lips now inches from his wet shaft, Stacy said, "Dray taught me some responsibilities." Those words spoken, she began to bathe his cock clean with her tongue.

***

After that earlier phone call with Stacy, Tim didn't know what to do. He was certain something was going on. What were those sounds he was hearing? And Darrell's laughter. It was so well timed as if in reaction to what Stacy or he was saying. Was he somehow taking part in their conversation? But it couldn't be. Stacy wouldn't allow that.

He had barely touched his dinner before retrieving his pajamas from the dryer. He tried to watch television but couldn't stay focused. His mind kept going back to that call. And every time it did, his penis flared up again. He scolded himself for the way it hardened in response to his thoughts. He shouldn't be thinking this way. He wanted desperately to touch himself. To masturbate. To relieve the tension. But doing that was wrong.

He brushed his teeth and climbed into bed, grabbing the book that had been by sitting on his nightstand this whole time. The book which he had only read two pages of since her departure. Tonight was no different. The book in hand, his mind began to replay the sounds in that phone call. The husky tone of her voice. Darrell's laughter. The sound of someone gagging, apparently on the TV.

Tim never turned a page in that book. He fell asleep with the light on and his pecker hard. He woke an hour later to turn the light off, but his tossing and turning continued as the darkness seemed to amplify the thoughts racing through his mind.

His pajamas would be in the washer again in the morning.

***

Stacy was the first to wake in the morning. She looked at Darrell, who was still sleeping, and knew it was time to demonstrate another of the responsibilities Dray had taught her. She moved gently so as not to wake him with her movements, and then gave his cock a gentle, but wet kiss. She giggled quietly when Darrell flinched slightly in response.

She was a little more deliberate the next time, using her tongue to tease the head of his cock before slipping it between her lips. She didn't get much further before Darrell was awake.

He looked down at her in shock. First, from the realization that she was actually in bed with him. And second, that she was sucking his cock unprompted.

She made eye contact as she let the head slip from her mouth, but she continued to run her tongue around the edges. Then, she smiled at him and said in a seductive whisper, "Good morning." She repeated the trick of running her tongue around the head before adding, "I learned this here too. The good morning blowjob."

Darrell smiled down at her. "Go ahead, then Stacy. Show me what you learned."

Stacy did just that. She sucked him hungrily and sloppily. Sounds of her slurping lips sliding up and down his hard shaft, coupled with their moans of pleasure, filled the room.

Darrell could tell he didn't have to hold back. She wanted his nut and was actively working for it. He decided to just let her have it, and he groaned out his release.

***

Dray and James were already awake and in the kitchen by the time Stacy and Darrell came downstairs. They watched as the couple stepped into the room, their stride and their simple interactions making it as clear as their loud vocals from the night before that they now shared a new level of intimacy.

Stacy could feel the look in their gaze. She enjoyed it. She felt her nipples surge anew. She smiled as she reached the refrigerator as she asked, "I assume you are waiting on me to make breakfast again?"

Dray laughed in response, "Well, you've been doing a good job this long.

Stacy knew the response before it was even spoken. She just giggled and went about getting things ready.

Today, she was wearing one of Darrell's t-shirts. She considered the meaning of that for a moment and how it might be perceived. Yesterday she had had Dray's on and today, Darrell's. Would the men comment? As she pondered this, she happened to notice her wedding ring on her hand. The tremendous irony in seeing that ring, which was supposed to mark her devotion and loyalty to her husband as she debated the impact of wearing her new lover's t-shirt, was not lost on her.

They didn't comment. Not on the shirt at least. Their comments were reserved for when Roadhead called. Stacy had placed her phone on the table in anticipation and, sure enough, as they ate it began to buzz. Like the day before, she looked at Dray and then to Darrell. He just smirked and shook his head no.

Stacy looked at the phone and, like the day before, she didn't answer. Instead, she said, "Maybe later, honey."

The men enjoyed a brief laugh before Dray's professional responsibilities forced him to spoil the mood. The others noticed he was back in business mode as he spoke, "Sorry to spoil the fun, folks, but I've been engaged with corporate and they are expecting everyone to return home. They've booked travel for the three of you already."

Stacy, Darrell and James sat in silence for a moment as the reality of this trip coming to an end hit them. She was the first to speak, "When?" Her disappointment was obvious.

Dray responded with a similarly disappointed tone, "Tomorrow. You'll be getting emails with your itineraries later today."

With the normal mood at the breakfast table broken, the four of them concluded the meal in silence.

The three men remained at the table as Stacy stepped out of the room to call her husband. She tried to mask her disappointment as she told him, "Good news, honey. I'll be coming home tomorrow."

Tim was in the process of moving his pajamas from the washer to the dryer as they spoke. An instant wave of guilt hit him. He had allowed himself to have perverse thoughts about his wife while she was stranded on her business trip and now she was finally able to come home. He was ashamed of himself. He tried to put that to the side as he responded, "That is great news, Stacy. I'm so happy to hear that. What time?"

Stacy was doing her best to mask her own emotions, "I'm not sure yet. The company is arranging travel. I should know later today."

She didn't get any further before Darrell had stepped into the room. His presence sparked something in Stacy. As Tim was rambling on about his excitement, Stacy spoke over him, "I'm assuming they'll fly us all out together." She paused a moment before adding, "Well, me and Darrell, that is. James works at a different location and doesn't live by us." There was no reason for those last few sentences other than to be provocative.

The sentences had their intended consequences with Tim as he was suddenly speechless. Stacy let the silence linger a moment before she said, "Listen, honey, I have some things I need to take care of here since I'm leaving tomorrow. You know, washing my clothes and packing and what not. And I'm sure we'll be doing a little celebrating tonight."

The last part was said with a sexy giggle. Stacy concluded with, "I'll call sometime later once I've taken care of some things and find out my travel plans, ok?"

The tone of her voice caused the angst Tim had been feeling to return. He began to internally berate himself again as he transferred his still damp pajama bottoms from the washer to the dryer. He had just debated the shame of soiling these very pajamas the night before, and now those thoughts were returning because of the sound of her voice. "What is wrong with me?", he wondered.

He offered a confused, "Yes, honey. That would be great." Response.

Stacy was looking intently at Darrell as she ended the call, "Great. I'll talk to you later, honey. Bye."

Her husband could not see the fire in Stacy's eyes, but Darrell could. Unfortunately, he was shocked when Stacy abruptly turned and walked out of the room.

***

Stacy's mind was all over the place. Events of the morning had her emotions swinging in all directions. She started out giving a spectacular blowjob to Darrell, but had the mood spoiled with Dray's words of the trip having to end. Her phone call to her husband continued the sense of disappointment, but then when she saw Darrell watching her arousal flipped back again. She needed a minute to get her bearings.

She went to her room and sat on the bed to think. She didn't want this trip to end, but knew it had to. It was fantasyland to think she could stay here with these men and keep her job and her marriage. She grudgingly accepted that fact and decided to make the most of the day. What that meant, she was not yet sure.

Stacy settled in for a brief nap. Then, after a long and comforting shower, where Stacy shaved her pussy down to a nice landing strip, she dried off, did her hair and makeup, and then grabbed her clutch to remove her morning pills. The last vitamin she had packed and her last birth control pill. She took her vitamin, then stared at the birth control pill for a couple minutes, weighing its significance. Thinking just how different this trip might have been if she had packed less or if the trip had lasted longer. The rush of excitement at either of those thoughts was intense. She took a deep breath, quickly took the pill, then stepped back into the bedroom to get dressed.

At first, she grabbed a shirt and a pair of shorts, but paused when seeing her bathing suit still hanging on the closet doorknob. She knew at once what she was to do. She quickly put the suit on, then silently slipped from the room.

The Black men were in the kitchen discussing the trip's pending end, when they began to hear splashing coming from the pool. Dray moved to the window to look, and turned back with a wide grin on his face; "Bitch is in the pool."

He stepped outside and called out to Stacy, "Little mermaid want some company?"

Stacy giggled, "I'd love some."

Watching the three Black men step from the house, clad in just their swimming trunks, was a sight for her to behold. Stacy had her sunglasses on as she gently treaded water in the center of the pool. Her eyes danced from man to man, taking in the subtle nuances of their graceful, yet powerful, movements. Though they had sunglasses on too, she knew she was all eyes were fixed on her. Once poolside, to her pleasant surprise, each grabbed a chair and sat in a row facing her. It was almost as if they were taunting her with how they were seated.

If they were going to play teasing games, then she figured she could too. Stacy slowly worked her way to shallower water and then stood. She positioned herself so her tits were just above water level, her hard nipples pressing into the soaked top of her bathing suit. The pool water occasionally splashing lightly against her breasts and then running down the valley in between.

Each of the men gave a subtle nod to acknowledge and appreciate what they were seeing.

She smiled at them, "No one's going to get in?"

Dray spoke for all three of them, "I think we'll just enjoy the view." Darrell and James nodded at his response.

Stacy was fully heating up now. She moved a little further into the shallow end and then stood up. The water was now at waist height. She watched as the men shifted in their seats, undoubtedly to make room for their hardening cocks.

Just then, her phone began to buzz on the small glass table next to the chair she had put her towel on. Darrell motioned towards it and said, "Your phone's buzzing."

Stacy debated a moment, then couldn't help herself. She knew this is what Darrell wanted when he said that. She moved to the side of the pool where the stairs were and stepped from the pool to retrieve the phone. She felt like a goddess with their eyes taking in every movement as the water ran down every curve of her fit body. Her sexy sway served as a further form of enticement.

Getting to the phone, which had already stopped going off, she picked it up and smiled at the men.

Darrell took the bait, "Anyone important?"

Stacy smiled and said, "Just Roadhead." With a shrug.

The three Black men laughed at her blatant disrespect for her husband.

She could feel her nipples still pressing into the wet suit as she giggled at their reaction. It was a sensation that was driving her wild. She felt so on display, but also so right. The alpha male presence around her was taking her breath away.

Stacy glanced to her left at Dray who was looking at her with lust coupled with the eyes of an artist proud of the creation he had made. She reasoned that he had every right to look at her as he was. He was, after all, the one who had set her on this path.

Then she turned her eyes to Darrell who was seated in front of her. He also had lust in his eyes. But also, the look of expectation at what the future held. She knew the two of them would enjoy themselves for some time to come after they returned home.

When she turned to James, his lustful stare was mixed with some jealousy and a level of disappointment. She knew he was aware of her experiences with Dray and Darrell. At that moment, she realized he was probably hoping to have some fun too, but this morning's phone call about travel opening back up crushed that. She felt bad for him and felt the need to make things right.