Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 03

Story Info
Stacy follows Dray's advice and enjoys Darrell.
13.2k words
4.59
11.6k
25

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone...thank you for taking the time to click on this story. This chapter continues directly from chapter 2 so consider giving that a read if you haven't already.

This is an interracial sex, cheating wife story. If that doesn't appeal to you, you might not want to read any further.

I welcome your comments and feedback, but hate-filled comments will be deleted.

I hope you enjoy (and if you do, I hope you vote!!)

Thank you to my dear editor, Todger!

DP

***

Over the next few days, Stacy continued partying with Dray, Darrell, and James, and continued the mocking phone calls to her husband, Tim. Stacy's mindset and attitude had evolved so much in this short time, that the only time she actually referred to Tim by his given name, was when she was on the phone with him. Nearly all other times she referred to him by the derisive nickname given to him by the Black men: Roadhead.

Unfortunately, other, more serious, realities were setting in also. Dray, having a higher-level position in the company, had to start coordinating to get some levels of business flowing again since no one knew the duration of the pandemic, and staying closed forever was unrealistic. On Stacy's personal side, the urgency in Tim/Roadhead's voice to have Stacy home was become more apparent during each phone call as well.

However, this recently discovered side of herself still got a vote in things. Since that first night in Dray's bed, Stacy spent every subsequent night there, taking his Black cock into her adulterous pussy. Every morning, her unfaithful mouth sucked him off to start their day. In between, hiding her newfound sexuality became impossible, and Stacy enjoyed the lustful looks and sexual banter with Darrell and James. All of these experiences, though only part of her life for less than two weeks, felt as if they were part of her being forever. There was no going back to her former life.

Yet, there were more changes to come.

As the lockdown was midway through its second full week, the foursome again partied into the night. Stacy placed her dutiful phone call to her husband before resuming drinking and having fun with the three Black men. Later, in bed that evening, shortly after he emptied himself into her pussy, Dray set her next round of changes in motion.

He said to her, "Stacy, you know travel's gonna open up again soon, and Roadhead's gonna be expecting you home. But I'm thinking that whiteboi doesn't get the job done where it counts. You gonna be able to put this genie back in the bottle?"

Stacy rolled towards her lover and smiled. "I was thinking about that too. I don't know what I'm going to do when I go back. I just don't." Her voice trailed off.

Dray leaned in close to her. He had that naughty smile back on his face, "Tell me, girl. You having fun partying with the niggas, huh?"

She looked up at him as she felt her face flush. She debated how to answer, but then she realized she had answered this question with her actions every night for the last week. What words could she say that would change what had gone on? She nodded and offered a sweet and innocent, "Yes."

Dray chuckled gently and said, "Good to hear you finally admit it." He paused a moment then spoke the words that would take Stacy's evolution to another level. "Well, I don't think that genie wants back in that bottle. So, the issue now is, what's the genie gonna do?"

He paused again and watched as she stared up at him, hanging on every word. He continued, "We know the whiteboi can't get it done."

Stacy quickly blurted out, "But I..." before her words were cut off with Dray gently pressing a finger to her lips.

"Let me finish.", he said. "We know the whiteboi can't get it done. And we know you having fun with us." He paused, "Am I right so far?"

She nodded. She didn't speak or try to interrupt. She hoped Dray had a solution to the coming dilemma.

He said, "Good. We understood on that part. So, it just seems you need to figure out a way to get some dark chocolate when you back home." He paused again, watching her facial expression as the thoughts raced through her mind.

Dray lowered his voice slightly and said, "And I know someone there that can hook you up, too. Keep that dark chocolate itch scratched. Take care of what Roadhead can't."

Stacy was so fixated on his words and the idea of taking on a Black lover at home, that she didn't even consider who he might be talking about. She said, "You know someone where I live?"

Dray chuckled again before replying, "I do. And so do you." He paused and watched the look of confusion transition to a look of surprise.

Stacy's mouth dropped open and she said, "Darrell?"

Dray smiled and nodded. "Darrell. That nigga has had you in his sights since college, girl. You know it and I know it. The fucker would talk to me on the phone about you."

That last sentence struck a chord with Stacy. She said to Dray, "He did?" The tone of the question was asking for more details.

"Fuck yea, he did. Said you wasn't interested in giving him the time of day back then. Didn't seem to bother you here none, though. Seems like you having fun with him here."

Stacy's face reddened with embarrassment about how she might have been rude to Darrell. He really was a nice guy and a lot of fun. She always kept him at arm's length in college and even started that way on this trip.

Dray watched as she reflected on his words. He knew she was feeling a level of guilt regarding her behavior towards Darrell. He watched as the redness slightly faded in her cheeks then returned. He knew her thoughts had shifted from guilt to something else. He smiled and said, "I saw that guilty look on your face. But now you thinking about something else. Now you thinking if he can get the job done, huh?"

Stacy's face reddened further when she knew she was busted. She let out a nervous giggle and was about to speak, but then she just smiled. What could she say?

Dray smiled again and said, "Look, girl, I know two things. I know that nigga been wanting a piece of you since he first seen you. And I also know he's got to be better than that whiteboi who's waiting on you."

Dray laughed as he said the last part and Stacy couldn't help but offer another nervous giggle.

Dray lowered his voice once again and said, "Make that nigga's day tomorrow, girl. He does the job, you know you got someone who can scratch your itch when you home. He doesn't do the job, you know you gotta find someone else." He paused a moment before adding, "Because we both know that itch ain't going away."

Stacy nodded in agreement with the last statement. Still, she felt the need to offer a counterargument and said, "But what if..." before Dray cut her off again. His tone was stern, but not scolding or yelling. just matter of fact. He said, "Stop with the fucking buts. You gonna live your life or you gonna 'but' your way through it? Up to you." And with that he laid his head on the pillow and turned off the nightlight by his bed.

A few moments of silence passed in the dark room before Stacy said, "Ok."

***

While Stacy and Dray were having that tremendously enlightening conversation in Dray's bed, Tim was home alone. Another restless night of sleep underway. He was filled with fear and anxiety driven by thoughts of what Stacy was doing. She just didn't sound herself when they talked. And she was never truly alone, the voices of the men seemingly always right next to her. At times she even sounded as she had been drinking.

He knew a component of this was simple jealousy. But was there more? Was it his own insecurities or was there something actually going on? Was there a side of his wife he didn't know?

Every night his thoughts led him down this rabbit hole. Each night had its own twists and turns. Some nights, like this one, his white penis hardened at the thoughts his mind conjured up about what she was doing. And some mornings, he woke with a wet spot in the groin of his pajamas as the dreams in the rabbit hole revealed something about himself.

***

The next morning, after that rather profound conversation, and with Dray's morning load already in her belly, Stacy was downstairs preparing breakfast for the men. Throughout the night, Stacy replayed that conversation in her mind. She thought about what Dray had said and about just how right he was. But she also considered her marriage. How continuing this sort of behavior would impact it. And what about Roadhead? She giggled softly as she realized she had actually thought Roadhead instead of Tim.

A moment later she heard a sound behind her, and with the smile from her thoughts still shining on her face, she turned to see who it was. It was Darrell. He was leaning in the doorway just looking at her.

Looking at Darrell, Stacy saw him in a whole new light. Her behavior to this point was moving her in this direction, but Dray's words the night before had crystalized things. She felt as if their roles of hunter and hunted had reversed. She loved the feeling.

Stacy was wearing one of Dray's t-shirts with nothing underneath. She had taken to wearing one of his shirts after her sleeping with him was no secret. The shirt came down slightly below her well sculpted ass cheeks and displayed her braless nipples to perfection. She watched as his eyes drank in her body and she felt the familiar rush of excitement at the intensity of his gaze. She made no move to hide or conceal herself. When his eyes finally reached hers, Stacy offered him a naughty smile and then said, "Good morning, Darrell."

"Nice shirt."

Stacy smiled, "It's Dray's. He's letting me borrow it."

Darrell nodded, then asked, "Called Roadhead yet?"

Stacy giggled, "No. I was waiting for everyone to wake up."

Darrell chuckled at her comment and nodded appreciatively. The air was quickly thickening with sexual tension, in part due to Darrell's ongoing lust for Stacy, and in part due to Stacy's new, and lusting, outlook of Darrell. The two stood in silence for a bit when, as if on cue, Stacy's phone buzzed.

She picked it up off the counter, looked at it and then looked at Darrell with a naughty smile, "Guess who's calling?"

"That Roadhead?"

Stacy nodded and moved to answer the call, but Darrell held up his hand to stop her. "Don't answer."

Stacy looked at Darrell confused, knowing how much the men enjoyed her calls with her husband.

Darrell stared directly into her eyes before continuing, "Don't answer it. The whiteboi can wait."

Stacy was instantly captivated. She had spent the night and this morning debating Dray's suggestion about Darrell, and this conversation and Darrell's final statement completed her decision. She responded in a sexy flirtatious whisper, "You don't want me to answer Roadhead?", as she set the still buzzing phone back down on the counter.

Darrell delighted in her actions and words. He shook his head no with a devious grin on his face.

Stacy turned to the phone as it stopped buzzing and said, "Sorry, honey. Darrell said no."

While Stacy was speaking to the now still phone, Darrell closed the distance between them, enjoying this game the two of them were playing and sensing his long-held desires for Stacy may be coming closer to reality.

Stacy turned to look at him and felt her heart pounding in her chest like it had that first night with Dray. He was now just a foot away from her, well inside her personal space as she looked up at him. She debated if he was going to kiss her. Her lips opened slightly, in part to get more air and in part in hopeful anticipation of the kiss.

Her phone beeped. Darrell reached over to grab it. He held it up for Stacy and said, "Guess Roadhead left you a voicemail."

Stacy didn't say anything she just glanced at the phone and then nodded.

Darrell spoke, his voice a soft deep tone, "Going to listen to it?"

Stacy was so aroused she felt might actually start drooling. She hastily swallowed and replied, "When you tell me to."

Her response brought a smile of joy to Darrell's face. He set the phone back on the counter. Every fiber in Stacy's body knew what was coming next. She wanted it. She craved it. She fully anticipated him dipping his head to kiss her and pull her into his arms.

Unfortunately, a moment later, James' voice could be heard heading toward the kitchen, "Smells like breakfast!"

Darrell and Stacy's momentary reverie was broken. Stacy quickly turned back to the items being prepared and Darrell moved to the refrigerator in an awkward effort to look like he had been doing something.

James was not that naïve. He made it two steps into the kitchen before he said, "I interrupt something?"

Darrell quickly replied, "Shut the fuck up, bro."

Stacy giggled at his response, both at just the humor in his statement and in relief that he had revealed nothing else. She glanced over her shoulder at James, who she found staring at her ass, and said, "Morning, James."

James nodded, his eyes not leaving her ass, as he replied, "Morning, Stacy." When she turned back to the food, he added, "Daaayyyummm.", clearly approving of her appearance.

Stacy smiled to herself at his reaction, and then realized something. She needed to get to the bathroom quickly. With her sucking off Dray before getting out of bed, and then her intense, but brief, interaction with Darrell, and now James' appreciative gaze and comments about her, Stacy's pussy was flooded. She needed to go tend to that before her wetness made itself known to all. She asked the men to keep an eye on things and said she would be right back.

***

Dray eventually joined them and the four of them ate breakfast, enjoying the memories of partying the night before, and thinking about what to do that night. As they did, Dray eased himself back slightly from being the center of Stacy's attention. In a very subtle, but real way, he was ceding that position to Darrell.

Darrell didn't waste the chance. Though he knew the answer based on their earlier fun, he looked at Stacy and asked, "Made your call to Roadhead yet?"

Stacy giggled and then remembered the voicemail, "Oh! I forgot. He called earlier and I didn't answer." She quickly grabbed the phone and said, "Ready?" There was no debate or question as to whether this should be done. No thought to trying to preserve some dignity for her husband. It was all about just having fun at his expense.

The Black men laughed and nodded, and Stacy pressed play. The voicemail was nothing special. It really only served as a source of comedy for the men and as a source of unknown shame for Stacy's husband. When it concluded, she turned to Dray and asked, "Should I call him back?"

Dray continued the subtle shift of moving Darrell to the fore, by making eye contact with him and raising his eyebrows in question. Stacy turned to follow Dray's look and waited for Darrell's response.

Darrell paused a moment as he looked into Stacy's eyes. He saw the mischief in them. He smiled and said, "I think the whiteboi can wait a little more." James laughed at the statement and bumped fists with his co-worker. Darrell shifted slightly as he asked a pointed question of Stacy, "Unless you feel the need to check in with him."

Stacy was gently shaking her head no as he started speaking and offered a soft, "He can wait." the moment he finished. She heard Dray's subtle chuckle and James' more mocking laugh from what seemed like a great distance as she stared at Darrell.

Darrell nodded, letting her know that was the right answer.

***

When Stacy returned to her room after breakfast, still feeling the excitement from the sexual banter she experienced with the men over breakfast, she set about her morning routine of getting ready. She always brought a glass of water with her so she could take her vitamins and birth control pills since she didn't like to do it in the presence of the men. Grabbing the little clutch she used to hold these pills, she opened it to find she only had a two-day supply of either remaining. Today's and tomorrow's. She hadn't considered being here this long and only packed enough to get by for this trip plus a couple more in the event she got stuck at an airport.

She momentarily froze in panic as if somehow not having enough BC pills was going to make her instantly pregnant. She settled herself and then tried to put some thought as to what to do. She quickly dismissed the idea of asking Roadhead, Tim, she giggled to herself, to send any. She giggled as she thought about explaining that to him. "Honey, if you don't mind, can you send me a couple weeks supply of birth control pills. I'm fucking these Black guys here and didn't bring enough. Oh, and sorry for missing or ignoring your calls." Yea, that wasn't an option.

Trying to get an emergency supply at a local pharmacy would present its own challenges since they were either closed or under siege due to the pandemic. So that was out.

The most obvious solution was to avoid having any further sex with Dray...or Darrell. But, while the most obvious, it came with its own difficulties. First and foremost, she didn't want to stop having sex. Plain and simple. She enjoyed fucking Dray.

Then there was the option of condoms. She intuitively knew that was out. No way Dray would go for that. She could just feel it. He wasn't like Tim, who she often made wear a rubber, sometimes even while on the pill. And being honest, she preferred Dray fuck her bareback anyway. There was no way she was going to ask a man of his caliber to put on a rubber.

She took a last look at the pill, then popped it in her mouth as she thought, "I have a couple days."

***

That evening, as the drinks began to flow, Stacy's mind was hung up on two things. First, was she really going to fuck Darrell and what would he be like? And second, how exciting it would be to have Dray or Darrell, or James for that matter, fuck her unprotected and fertile pussy. The thought of their sperm seeking out her vulnerable egg was incredible. Her mind imagined the egg hanging on the end of a branch that was dipping closer and closer to a pool of their sperm, as the little swimmers leapt from the pool to try and make contact. The idea fascinated her.

Then, in a moment of embarrassment similar to one earlier on this trip, the men had said something to Stacy and she was so lost in her fantasy that she did not hear them. She was staring blindly forward thinking about her belly swelling with child when she suddenly saw someone snapping their fingers in front of her eyes. She shook her head and giggled out a "Sorry." as the men laughed.

Darrell said, "Still with us, Stacy?"

Stacy felt her face turn red and she said, "I guess I was just lost in thought." She glanced in Dray's direction and saw him looking at her as if he knew what was going through her mind. Part of her wished he did.

The four of them sat down to play cards and drink, and it wasn't long before Stacy was feeling a bit tipsy. It gave her just enough courage to start flirting a bit with Darrell. Flirting was totally unnecessary since all she would have to say to him was, "Ready?" and he would have jumped at the chance. But she couldn't resist the tease. What she didn't realize was that she was also arousing the libido of the other two men at the table.

The card game eventually evolved into a confused merger of spin the bottle and truth or dare. The men never missed an opportunity to turn the conversation in a sexual direction or towards mocking Tim who Stacy had long since stopped defending.

Eventually, the topic of the best sex they've ever had came up. Stacy remained silent and let the men discuss their conquests, and giggled and shook her head no when asked if her husband was her best partner. Darrell couldn't resist and said, "Then who was it? Guy before him?"