Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy quickly glanced back at Darrell and Dray, and that earlier connection where they seemed to be reading her mind now paid off. Darrell grinned and Dray gave a subtle head nod. She smiled back at them in return.

Taking a deep breath, Stacy moved over to stand before James' chair. She asked in a sensual tone, "Everything ok, James? You seem quiet."

James didn't say a word. He just looked up at her from his chair, enjoying the tease, but unsure where it was headed.

Stacy recognized his uncertainty and realized it was up to her to take the next step. This was foreign territory for her but decided to just go with her newly discovered sexual instinct.

She was grateful the pool chair James was sitting on did not have arms which allowed for her next actions. Like a graceful cat, Stacy stepped up close to James with one leg off his right hip and then swung her right leg over by his left hip. Before he could even react, she put her hands on his shoulders and was suddenly sitting on his lap facing him.

She instantly felt the bulge of his hard Black shaft pressing against the thin fabric of the crotch of her still wet bathing suit. She looked into his eyes and asked, "Did I do something?"

Before he could answer, Stacy's phone buzzed again. She looked at Darrell who held the phone in his hand.

He replied to her unspoken question, "It's Roadhead again."

As he began to put the still vibrating phone down, Stacy said, "Wait. I should answer it. Hubby's probably anxious."

Hearing this, James shifted slightly. His cock was pressing against his bathing suit which was now absorbing the water from Stacy's suit.

Darrell didn't hesitate. He pressed the receive call and speakerphone buttons, then handed the phone to Stacy.

Roadhead's voice calling out, "Stacy? Hello? Are you there?" seemed distant as the phone moved closer to her. It perfectly symbolized the role he was now playing in Stacy's life over the course of this trip. A disembodied voice far, far away.

Stacy giggled as she received the phone, then looked at James. She answered the call as if she didn't know who was calling. "Hello?"

In reality, it was better described that Tim no longer knew who he was calling.

The eagerness in Tim's voice to hear Stacy's travel plans was not lost on her or the three Black men eavesdropping on this call. it had a slight tone of a child who was impatiently waiting for a parent to come home. "Did you find out anything yet?"

Stacy nodded her head as she made eye contact with the men and smiled. A clear reference to the side of herself she had unmasked on this trip. Her expression drew smiles and nods from the men.

But to her clueless husband, she said, "Not yet. Should be soon, though."

Tim had no idea she was actually talking about James.

Stacy continued, "Look honey, I'm enjoying some time at the pool. I told you earlier I would call when I found out, ok? I don't want to scramble to find my phone if I'm doing something to tell you I haven't heard any updates."

Dray and Darrell chuckled at her rebuke of Tim, but James had to stifle his since she was still sitting on his lap. The sequence was repeated when a defeated Tim said, "Sorry. I just, well, I was...never mind. You're right. Have a good day, ok?"

Stacy smiled at James as she answered her husband, "I hope to. Talk to you later. Bye." She clicked end call without listening any further. Shaking her head in mocking disappointment with him.

Setting the phone down on the small table next to James' chair, Darrell and Dray began to open up with their comments.

"That whiteboi ain't gonna know what hit him when you get back home."

"Bitch putting that whiteboi in his place. I'm loving it."

Stacy giggled at their commentary, but noticed James remained silent. "Cat got your tongue, James?"

James started to speak but Stacy quickly touched a finger to his lips. It was time for her to make clear what was coming next. With her finger still to his lips and her eyes locked on his, Stacy said, "Mind following me inside?" She paused for effect and then added, "I need your help with something."

Those words spoken, she stood, stepped to the side of the chair and extended her hand.

James could not believe his good fortune. He was hoping he would get a shot at her, knowing both Dray and Darrell had, but he figured his chances had disappeared with the call about travelling home. Yet, here she was, seemingly offering herself to him. He didn't let the moment pass. He stood with confidence and then took Stacy's hand.

The two stepped inside under the watchful eyes of Darrell and Dray, both of whom remained in their chairs with grins of triumph on their faces.

Stacy led James into the living room where her evolution had begun. Directing him to the couch, Stacy went to her knees before him. She could see he was wide-eyed with amazement and lust. She smiled sweetly at him, then reached up and pulled the shoulder straps of her bathing suit down, revealing her tits to him.

She studied his expression before saying, "Was what you said the other night true? When Dray asked if you had ever been with a white bitch?" For some reason, using the term "white bitch" seemed appropriate. Almost necessary. She watched his reaction to the question and the term. He remained silent and fixated on her tits.

In a sultry tone, she added, "Well, if we are being honest, I hadn't been with a Black man before this trip. And now I've been with two. So how about if I check the white bitch box for you?"

James smiled brightly and nodded before finally speaking, "I like that idea."

Now Stacy smiled, "I was hoping you would.", and then she reached to pull down his bathing suit. She was not disappointed when his fully hard Black shaft came into view. She saw it had a prominent vein running its jagged course up the shaft. It drew Stacy's mouth right to it. Her tongue was soon following the path from his balls to where it disappeared just below his cockhead. Her eyes were locked on his.

Stacy began to exercise the oral skills she had learned on this trip with her third Black cock. She alternated sucking the head and bobbing up and down on the shaft, with pulling back and sucking his balls. Her saliva soon coated his shaft and an occasional slurp slipped out when air found its way through her lips.

As much as James wanted her pussy, he could not take his eyes off watching his cock sliding in and out of Stacy's mouth. His first experience with a white bitch was already a memorable one.

It was about to get more so for both of them.

Stacy was working to take as much of his cock into her mouth as she could, often gagging as she worked him, when she heard the sliding glass door leading from the pool area open. A moment later, Dray and Darrell stepped into the room. Like so many other things on this trip, another first was achieved...the first time being watched.

She felt the immediate pressure of their eyes on her. Even though she had been with both of them, having them watch her in action with James added a completely new element to things. It made her nervous and excited all at once. She put that behind her and went back to focusing her efforts on pleasing James.

Darrell and Dray didn't stay as idle spectators for long. They had come inside with a greater purpose in mind.

Stacy sensed one of them moving closer before she actually felt their touch. She felt hands on her hips moving her slightly and then those hands moved to her bathing suit. Since she had already pulled the shoulder straps down when exposing her tits to James, it was now just a matter of taking it down the rest of the way so she was completely naked. Those hands did that, and she dutifully raised each leg to allow the suit to be removed. As she did, she glanced to her side and saw it was Darrell doing the honors.

She pulled her mouth off James with a pop and looked back at Darrell and Dray. She smiled and said, "I guess it's time for me to learn something else, huh?"

All three Black men laughed, and then Dray responded, "We need to make sure you fully tested out before we send you back home."

Stacy giggled and said, "To Roadhead? I won't be doing this with him."

Darrell laughed and replied, "No, you won't with him. But that don't mean you won't be doing it."

Stacy looked at him with surprise. Did he plan on having others join in with him? The thought made her heart flutter with excitement and her breath caught. She didn't say anything further. She simply gave Darrell a look of acceptance and then slowly knee walked backwards a couple inches.

Her movement made her wet pussy an inviting target and let Darrell know she understood.

Darrell now began to assert his primacy. He stripped off his own bathing suit and got down behind Stacy, kneeling between her spread legs. He grabbed her hips and felt her shiver with excitement. His hard Black shaft pointing straight out seemingly eyeing the inviting pussy waiting before it.

Stacy was approaching sexual overload. She had a cock on her tongue and a second about to slip between her pussy lips, with a third wavering out of the corner of her eyes. All three were Black. And none belonged to her husband. She was about to take on multiple men at once.

Those thoughts alone nearly brought her to orgasm, and when the head of Darrell's cock pressed into her pussy, she began to cum. Her soft and delicate, "Oooooh fuuuuuuuckkk yesssssssss." announced to the room.

Her proclamation was abruptly cut off when James pulled her head back onto his cock. Her words transitioned to the glugging sound of a full-sized Black cock hitting the back of a white bitch's throat.

As Darrell sunk himself fully into Stacy from behind, Dray moved to sit next to James, his own cock standing tall and waiting for some attention from her.

Stacy's hooded eyes glanced up to meet Dray's and then she reached out to take his hard shaft in hand. She gave it a few strokes before she pulled her mouth from James' saliva covered rod and shifted to take in Dray's. She switched back and forth between their cocks as Darrell continued to pound into her. The only times she paused was when an orgasm overtook her.

The physical stimulation of working the three of them was perfectly complimented by the mental stimulation that she was pleasing the three of them. It was a level of sexuality she did not know existed and it was driving her wild.

Stacy used her fit legs and hips to stabilize herself so she could endure the repeated hammer thrusts of Darrell's cock into her, which allowed her the ability to focus her oral attention on the two cocks before her.

The banter of the men commenting on Stacy's sexual skills coupled with the sounds of her slurping lips and Darrell's hips slapping into her ass cheeks filled the room. Darrell added to the sounds when he began to swat her ass between thrusts. The sting of the first slap came just as Stacy was orgasming. The red handprint on her right cheek appeared as she came down from her peak.

The men were in no mood to delay things. The room was too thick with the atmosphere of sex for anyone to consider holding off. James was the first to nut. When Stacy had last shifted to Dray's cock, James was on the brink. When she moved back, her mouth open wide ready to take him and also to replenish her oxygen starved lungs, he couldn't hold back any longer. The moment her lips sealed on his cockhead he began to nut.

His hips thrust up as her mouth pushed down. Ropes of his thick seed fired into Stacy's hungry mouth. She began to orgasm with him, a deep hum in her throat letting the men know, but she remained focused on coaxing all his balls could offer before greedily swallowing his full load.

Realizing he was spent, Stacy nursed him a bit longer to make sure she had drained him completely, before moving to suck off Dray.

Darrell watched from behind and felt her pussy contract in orgasm as she welcomed James' seed into her mouth. It set his own climax in motion. He grabbed Stacy's hips and buried himself fully inside her, then he let himself go. His balls pulled up into his sack and began to ejaculate their contents into Stacy's womb. He growled out, "Take my nut, bitch!" as he came.

Stacy's orgasm began anew as she felt him flood her pussy. As it did, she lowered her mouth to Dray's shaft and began to hungrily suck him, intent on having him feed her his load as Darrell pumped his inside her. She was not disappointed. Dray began to nut immediately and Stacy sucked and stroked his shaft as her pussy milked Darrell dry.

With all three Black men now spent, and Stacy herself drained from the exertion, she momentarily laid her head on Dray's belly as she worked to catch her breath. She felt Darrell begin to pull out of her and when he did, she turned around to suck his cock clean. Her actions drawing a "Fuck yea." from the men watching.

After cleaning him fully, she rolled over onto her back on the floor, her tits gently jiggling as she settled, offering a satisfied, "That was incredible." to the men. She heard their murmurs of approval as she stared up at the ceiling for a few minutes, getting her breathing back under control and marveling at what she had just done, then excused herself to go shower again.