All Comments on 'Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 04'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
seittitgibseittitgib10 months ago

So not a "mild" cuckolding story anymore huh. Incredibly well written otherwise, kept me hooked in.

mariusmauvemariusmauve10 months ago

Your stories are always incredibly exciting. I love that you madeher embrace her slutty side. I hope we'll have the next chapter soon.

FifthEstateFifthEstate10 months ago

It's hard to write stories where the characters and the setting don't change over multiple chapters. For me, I felt like this chapter started off a little slow due to that dynamic, but I thought you did a masterful job the rest of the way in introducing new characters and environments that made the latter half and expected future chapters Hot AF! Can't wait to see what darkness awaits Stacy! 5 Stars for me!

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

IR porn trope. Very few people can write a good IR story anymore

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Tbh, what plagues every single one of these stories is TOO much sex and not enough build up / tension. It’s too predictable. “and they had sex… yet again” (essentially)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another thing… why do you write Stacy masturbating between every sex scene? If she’s having orgasms when masturbating… it makes the sex even less meaningful than it already is when she’s having it left and right

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fantastic writing again. 5 stars. I hope we will have the next chapter soon.

Amiable69Amiable6910 months ago

A great story! Well done! Amy

Thumper311Thumper31110 months ago

The first three chapters had that temptation and submission. Love how chapter 4 continued into the night where 3 left off. Now she's just in full slut mode. By tossing her bc seems like the struggle with her marriage is no longer an issue. Tim is an irrelevant character in the story now. And no secret who's at the door, could it be Mr. Jackson? Chapter 4 pretty much converted this story into a copy of Kelly Takes a Turn.

Rossieno1Rossieno110 months ago

You're a very good writer. I like the gradual humiliation of Tim and his growing doubts. And the gradual but rapid change in Stacy. Looking forward to the next chapter. 5 stars!

Nasty56Nasty5610 months ago

What a bunch of crap! If she wants to whore herself she should be honest and divorce the guy.

KonradCurzeHorusKonradCurzeHorus10 months ago

Love how this has progressed

daxter102daxter10210 months ago

Great story, 5 Stars

Can’t wait for the next part

auhound49auhound499 months ago
MOST EXCELLENT PREG RISK STORY!

Your best story to date. Real sex is preg risk sex, all else is mere mutual masturbation.

It is even naughtier, thus hotter, if it is risking an IR baby for all to see.

Keep up this most excellent work, and let's see how much of a slut she becomes, or perhaps a real paid-for-sex whore for blacks only.

Mpt just a ch. 5, but also 6, 7 & 8 so we can see her long term progression to a good girl who fully embraces her God given slut side.

PS for exactly the same behavior, guy = stud, gal = slut, so guys never use "slut" as a pejorative. (Unless you are a real male chauvinist pig oinker, in which case it is expected).

IstrokeCIstrokeC9 months ago

Don’t keep us waiting Dee!

Jess_von_DunajewJess_von_Dunajew9 months ago

It is so nice to wait for you Dee!! knowing whatever you write will be hot and masterly worded... congratulations

gneedsitallgneedsitall9 months ago

I need more I want to know who's at the door it's either her boss Mr Jackson or her husband I just gotta know 5 stars for sure

HypnoFreakHypnoFreak9 months ago

Please Continue 🙏🏻

Tot74Tot749 months ago

Another great chapter from a great author. Good job Dee. ;)

RealthunderforkRealthunderfork9 months ago

Keep going! Everything is great, love how she’s escalating and corrupting - dressing sexy at the office, exhibitionism, preg risk. I Hope it goes much further than “she discovered she’s pregnant… the end.” Step by step completely changing. Losing her job to her progressively slutty outfits and behavior would be amazing. Thank you.

Twin12setTwin12set9 months ago

This is quality work, thank you

Thumper311Thumper3117 months ago

As always you leave us wanting more. Any update on the next chapter?

1999DTfan1999DTfan7 months ago

You're one of my favorite authors on this site. Hope to read many more stories from you. A personal preference of mine is fairly descriptive deepthroat scenarios. would love more of that. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Quite a series.

I think the visitor has to be her husband. Her boyfriend must have set it up to remove Stacy's barriers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I guess we'll never find out who's on the other side of the door?

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewriting4 months ago

Latecomer to this series but really enjoying it. You have a great eye for descriptive detail. Reading your work is giving me pointers on my own writing which is a great bonus for me. I also enjoy the way you leave the reader guessing at the end of a chapter, already speculating on what will come next. Looking forward to the next installment!

Dee_PurpleDee_Purple4 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for your feedback. Chapter 5 is finally done and submitted. I'm sorry it took so long. It should be posted any day now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous