All Comments on 'Stacy's Problem'

by thet0wer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not mean spirited so much as abrupt and boring. I guess you can get your rocks off to this if you like very light snuff without any sex being present.

3/10, I’d make it lower for such a midline story but it was readable so +3 points.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love it, it's a delightful story of triumph and redemption. Heartfelt, nuanced and cathartic.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What on earth did I just subject my poor eyes to? I was feeling frisky, but then I stumbled upon this cringeworthy mess of a story and that has put a notable damper on that particular note. It's like someone attempted to write a "personal takedown" but.... you failed miserably. You ended up leaving it hanging somewhere between a hit-piece and a feeble attempt at storytelling that was horribly shoved in there, and that's truly the only "dark" thing about this garbage.

I can't help but feel sorry for whoever the "Ben" character is meant to represent. It's like you couldn't find anything substantial to drag his name through the mud, so you just resorted to awkward highschool insults (incel, virgin, zit mouth) in this half-hearted attempt at "slander". I can not but wonder what compelled someone to create such a bizarre piece of writing... It's like you want to stir up drama, but couldn't even muster the creativity to make it remotely compelling or maybe you're afraid of "Ben"?

It's not often I comment on stories, but this one is particularly bad to me because it's not too long as to where I would give up early and save my time, no, this one is JUST long enough to commit myself to the full pain of it, so I'm leaving this long comment for you to take your time as well.

Last thoughts: All for no payout as well!!! Ben didn't even cum??? Nobody had an orgasm?!!? You didn't even tag CBT and that's all that happened! It's almost pitiful, I refuse to read any of your other work when I get my horny back in 5 minutes. You suck and your insults are even worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous