Stag 2 - Cuck the Shrinking

Story Info
Our stag becomes a real cuck.
3.8k words
3.86
13.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of the story

1..Stag 2 Cuck or both.

2..Stag 2 Cuck the next step.

3..Stag 2 Cuck another step.

4..Stag 2 Cuck The Path is Laid Out.

5..Stag 2 Cuck a twisted path.

6..Stag 2 Cuck The Challenge.

7..Stag 2 Cuck Another Challenge

It has been a little while since anything new happened. For months we have been playing or more accurately she has been playing with her harem of 5 men. She is fucked almost daily by somebody and I am receiving shots frequently. I am hopelessly limp for about 4 days a week at the moment.

"Hey honey, the club is having a special invite only meeting tomorrow and we are on the list." My wife says.

"Any idea what it is about?" I ask.

"Nope, Matt is heading the meeting and wants us there so 6pm tomorrow we go." She replies.

6pm arrives and we are at the club for the meeting. Looks like 5 couples and Matt with us being couple 6. As we walk in the girl at the desk asks "Has your husband gotten his shot?"

"No not yet."My wife replied.

She is handed a filled syringe and she injects me. Looks like I am down for a few days now. We put the syringe in the disposal and walk in. We see one couple with the husband naked in front of the rest of us. Matt comes out and starts the meeting.

"Today we are going to show you something new. Behind me is Bill. He is a cuck and been taking a new formula for the last 2 months." Matt says.

"This formula is the same thing that makes you cucks limp but also has some hormones added to effect a bit of a change." he uses a laser pointer and shows us the changes. "As you will notice his chest and stomach are clean and no stubble on the face. If you look down here you will notice his penis is not only limp but about the size of a 6 year old's penis. This is atrophy from non-use and the effect of the hormones. You will also notice his chest. He is not fat, he is showing a mid sized B cup as he is developing breasts. Also his nipples have grown larger and more sensitive." Matt explained.

"How far will these changes go and are the permanent?" I ask.

"We really don't know yet which is why you guys are here to try and see what happens. Each of you got the first dose of this when you came in this evening." Matt says.

"What! I did not give consent to that." I exclaimed.

"Actually yes you did. You signed the membership agreement and that means your wife has total say in all these matters. She was happy and eager to give permission for you." Matt replied.

"For the next 4 months you guys will all undergo the changes and then we will see what happens. I will monitor each of you and record data. Your wife will inject you every 2 days with a new dose. After 4 months we can stop if you want to." Matt explained.

We left the meeting and went home. My wife was smiling knowing we were doing something very new. Over the next month my wife was injecting me with the new drug. Sometimes while I was asleep other times I had to willingly take the shot myself. I started to notice my facial hair was growing less and the hair on my chest and stomach and back started to get less. A little tightness in my chest muscle also.

My wife's bulls have been over more often also especially Matt. Matt has been over twice a week to check on me and fuck my wife. Her sexual activity has increased. She is now fucking one of the guys every evening and I am eating and getting very excited. Not sure if it is the madness of being limp or the hormones but I am very worked up.

By the end of the 2nd month there are noticeable changes in me. My chest, stomach, ass, back, and face are all hairless now. My nipples are about twice the size they used to be and I have a solid B cup chest.

My wife came home with a bag "Honey, I have a gift for you." she said.

I opened the bag and found 3 sports bras. I looked at her a little puzzled.

"You have tits now my dear." as she pulled my shirt up and began sucking on my nipples which felt amazing. "Trust me you do not want these to sag. I figured the sports bra would be less noticeable than a regular bra." She said.

I enjoyed the nipple play and realized I may need to wear this bra. At least it is not feminine. Matt came in behind her a few minutes later.

He pulled my shirt up and checked out my new tits and smiled. "Take off your clothes cuck." He said. "While you are on this drug you are going to experience what it is like to be a sissy cuck." he added.

I removed my clothes for the night and Matt check out my limp cock.

"Looks like it is working. You were 7 inches when we started and right now I would estimate you are about 5 inches hard." Matt said.

That hit me. My cock is getting smaller and it is like I am turning into a girl except no pussy. I am watching her fuck men every night while I transform and her bulls can see every bit of it. But I enjoy seeing her fuck the other men this way and I am getting more and more turned on by it all.

"Here, come look at your husband and how small his cock is getting." Matt said to my wife.

She took it in her hands and noticed it is getting smaller, "Wow honey. You are getting smaller like a real cuck. This can be fun now I can tease you about having a small cock." She told me. "Looks like I will really need the other men now."

The 3rd month of my wife fucking her harem and not me. Matt is over again for a check on me. I know that when he comes in I am just supposed to get naked which I do.

"Hmm, you seem to have reached a limit for the chest. A large B cup is what you will have. Nipples look very nice too. Wouldn't know you were a guy. Speaking of that, lets see the cock." as he looks and does some measures, "Well you will be happy, or maybe not happy but your cock looks like it will be about 3 inches hard now."

"My god I am now hung like a 5 year old." I said.

"You still have another month to go so we can see what happens. How has it been going for you?" Matt asked.

"My libido is going wild and I am turned on all the time. My wife loves sucking my tits and it feels great. But I do get concerned I may not return to normal." I answered.

"You will be fine and happy even if it does not reverse." Matt said.

I enjoyed the rest of the night with Matt fucking my wife over and over in front of me. My wife has been making comments about my lack of size and with only 3 inches if I was hard she has a lot to tease me about.

"I want you to suck your husbands tits for me."Matt said to my wife.

Slowly she began to suck and play with my nipples and tits. It felt great and she kept on going with her hands all over me and my limp dick. I stayed limp but felt intense feelings like I was hard. She was making my breasts feel amazing. She spent 10 minutes on me that way and I was just lost in pleasure then I felt something. She actually made me cum while limp from the nipple play.

Matt was watching and noted the reaction I had. He seemed to be pleased and spent the rest of the night fucking my wife in front of me while I kept getting excited and worked up.

Our time at the monthly club cuckold night gangbangs are taking a turn as everybody can see my new body and I spend most of the time being checked out by members while my wife is off on her own fucking anybody she likes. Some members enjoy touching me and enjoy the sensation of the new body. Although it feels pretty good to me also. I do not discourage it. The changes are feeling very good.

I am one of 6 men taking this and we are surrounded by curious people everytime we are in the club. We are all progressing about the same. Cocks shrinking and breasts formed. We can't watch our wives fuck other men because we are so busy with the curious people so I spend time being looked at, touched and groped but missing my wife in action. I only get to see her at the end of the night with cum dripping down her thighs and big smile as we get dressed and leave to go home.

The end of the 4th month is finally here and I am undressed with Matt over checking me out.

"Like I figured, you are still a full B cup and your nipples are very nice. Is your wife still making you cum by sucking your nipples?" He asked.

Very sheepishly I replied. "Yes a couple times a week and it is amazing but I want to fuck her."

"Lets see about that." as he checks my cock and does the measurements again. "Looks like you are about 2 and half inches hard by calculation. Doubt you will be fucking her until that comes back." He said.

"It is up to your wife to decide to take you off the new drug. I would like to see 2 more months to see what happens. What do you think?" Matt asked my wife.

"Well, I love seeing his tiny limp dick cum from working on his nipples. What will happen if we keep him on it for 2 more months?" She asked.

"Clearly his chest will not get bigger, but his cock may get a little smaller. I am wondering if we can get it down to the one inch area. Like a large clit." He answered.

"Well honey, I think I am going to keep you on the new drug until Matt says your cock is close to 1 inch then we will stop the drug." my wife told me.

She took Matt into the bedroom for the next few hours while I remained in the living room listening. When they were finished he was dressed and left, my wife came out with cum dripping out of her pussy. She laid back on the couch and said "Eat me!"

I ate her used messy pussy and made her cum a few times from it. She returned the favor making me cum from playing with my new chest and nipples. It feels great but I will want my 7 inchs of hard cock back in her. Well soon I hope.

Well a 5th month goes and when we check my cock is down to 2 inches. My body is a bit more feminine now and one of her bulls has actually gotten to enjoy sucking my tits along with my wife. The two of them at once that way makes my limp cock release cum. Very wild feeling. Of course I may be cumming easy because I have been limp for months.

"Amazing, 2 inches! Even if you were hard you could not fuck me." My wife said as she had me eat her used pussy again.

"It is a good thing I have all these other men to take care of my pussy while you are unable." She added.

My wife is getting used to this now. Every day she has a man come over to fuck her and sometimes while I am at work I come home to a fucked wife that I am unable to fuck.

Month 6 is here and almost over. I find myself a sexual mess totally turned on by everything and now naked with Matt checking me out.

"Chest still full B cup and cock is calculated at one and quarter inch hard." Matt says.

"How about we try one more month and see what happens." My wife tells me.

At this point she is enjoying this and I have to admit it feels good to me too. Matt enjoys her as do the other bulls on a nightly basis.

"You are so small, you have a micro-penis now. You are too small for any woman good thing your tongue is so good." My wife told me.

Another month goes and it is 7 months on the drug.

"As I expected, chest unchanged. Cock is down to one and an eighth inch. Looks like that is the limit for you." Matt says.

"Looks like we will stop the drug and see how your body handles." My wife says.

I am relieved and happy that now the changes can stop and revert back to my old self. I so want to fuck my wife.

"It will take time for the body to return to normal. Almost as long as it took to change. Assuming of course that the change is not permanent." Matt said.

That scared me. I might be this way for the rest of my life. Or at the very least another 6 months to change back. But at least it will start now.

"You have to stop giving him the limp drug too if you want him to recover. He will be so small he won't be able to penetrate anybody." Matt told my wife.

For now I will be able to watch my wife fuck, I will get hard and excited just not be usable. I am too small even hard.

After about a week the drugs get out of my system and I can get hard again for the first time in over 7 months. The measurements were accurate. Hard I am about one and quarter inch. A tiny dick and until it grows, if it grows, I can't even penetrate my wife. That does not seem too much a problem as she is continuing to be fucked nightly. I still have one of the guys play with my tits and my wife does often too.

After the first month off the drugs Matt is still coming by to see how I am doing.

"Let's see here. Still got the breasts no change I see there. Penis is still at inch and a half. Guess you are not fucking your wife with that yet. You know you are the only guy in the study that is stopping the drug." Matt said.

"You will have to play with him and make him hard often if you want him to grow. It is like working out a muscle." Matt tells my wife.

So far no changes in me after a month I am still like I was.

At the end of month 2 Matt checks me out like normal and my tits are slowly shrinking. I am a mid size B cup now and my cock is 2 inch hard. So it seems the process is reversing but slowly.

My wife is still fucking her harem every night and I am still too small to penetrate her.

"I am glad you are growing again. I can't wait to feel you in me again. It has been too long." My wife says.

"Well for now you have the other men and my tongue." I replied.

She went into the room with Matt but invited me this time. I watched them fuck and my little 2 inch cock was hard. Not that you can tell but it felt good. My wife was fucking Matt like the other men and sucking on my nipples making me hard and unused. I still eat her after and now she sucks me off on occasion.

I still can't penetrate her but cumming in her mouth is amazing.

"You are not cumming that much when I suck you. Like your not putting out quite as much." My wife told me.

3rd month, it has now been a year since I could fuck my wife. My hair is beginning to return and breasts are a very small B cup. My cock, well that is now 3 inch hard and for the first time I can fuck my wife although she can barely feel me. Of course I get to have her the first time sloppy. Well she is always sloppy as somebody cums in her every day.

"I can't wait to feel you. I know you are still quite small but I need to feel you. John just left and I am very sloppy." My wife said.

I went down on her and ate that used pussy like I have been for so long but now I finish eating her and slip my hard 3 inch cock into her pussy. It feels amazing.

"I can barely feel you my love but fill me up with cum. I know you have been waiting." She said.

I spend the next 20 minutes fucking a very wet messy pussy and I can feel that I am not filling her yet feels good still.

"Keep fucking me little man. I may not feel you in me very well but I want your cum." She said.

I cum in her and that she feels but I am still not large enough to really do to her what I used to do. Good thing she has half a dozen other men plus the monthly gangbang at the club to help.

I am still checked out by people at the club when we go. I still can't watch my wife fucking because so many people want to check out my body and see what the drugs did and how they are now reversing. I have to wait for my wife to walk out of a room with cum dripping down her thigh before I can eat her. Although she has taken to straddling my head and feeding me like women do to the cucks in the club. But I am a stag not a cuck and now treated like a cuck due to my lack of size and ability to perform.

4th month Matt is checking me again.

"Looks like your breasts are almost totally gone. Your hair is returning but a little less of it. You cock is now 3 and half inches. Congratulations you are getting back to normal." Matt says.

"I'll be happy when I have my normal size back."I said.

"The other men in the study are still on the medication and between 3/4 and 1 inch each."Matt said.

"I have seen them at the club it is wild they could pass for women now as long as you don't look for a pussy."I said.

"Your cock is not much bigger my love." My wife told me. "Good thing I have Matt and all the other men."

With that she took Matt into the bedroom and left me in the living room. I was listening to them fuck for a couple hours as I watched TV and went nuts wanting her myself. Finally Matt comes out dressed and tells me to go in, my wife is waiting. So I go in the room.

"You want to fuck me with that tiny penis? It is so cute and small." She said.

I wasted no time and got ready to fuck her.

"WAIT!!! what do you think you are doing? You know you do not penetrate me until after you eat me. Matt's cum is still in me and you have to eat me now."My wife interrupted.

I went down on her and ate her until she said she had enough. Of course at this point my face is wet from all the cum that leaked out. Finally I can enter her myself.

"Wow, I can barely feel you. I sure hope you grow more." My wife said.

I just kept fucking her until I came in her. But she did not have the powerful orgasms that I could give her when I was full size.

"I am happy that you can finally fuck me again, but you'll understand that with 3 inches hard I still need the other men every day." She reminded me.

5th month and my breasts are gone totally and I look like a man again. Well except my cock is at 4 inches. Which of course is another improvement but still quite small. My wife is still being fucked by one of 6 men every day. She is always filled with cum from somebody. At 4 inches I can be felt but not that satisfying for her.

Matt arrives for his usual visit.

"The other men are happy sporting a 1 inch erection and breasts. Only 2 have now stopped the treatment and going to recover. You of course are not like them, good to see that you are regaining but I think you may never reach your old size." Matt said.

"You mean this is it? This is all I will have?" I replied.

"I think so. You may get another half inch if you are lucky. This looks like all you are getting back." Matt said.

"I hope you don't mind me fucking all these other men. I love you and crave you but 4 inches is just not enough. I will need more, but I will not cut you off." My wife said.

6th month and my cock is now at 4 and half inches, I fought for that half inch and I have it. But doubt it will make any difference. I am small now like the actual cucks.

Month 7 after stopping and my cock is still 4 and half inches. Large enough to penetrate my wife and enjoy but 3 inches smaller than when I started and no growth this month.

Month 8 and last time Matt is checking me out.

"Everything is back to normal except it looks like your cock is not getting any bigger. You may be stuck with 4 and half inches. 2 other men in the study have stopped the drug and they have not exceeded 3 inch after starting with 5 and 6 inch cocks." Matt said. "So it looks like there is a lingering effect the longer you take it."

I was not thrilled that I am now a small cock cuck but I guess I have no choice in it now. I am not growing back to what I had. I fuck my wife now but she is still always sloppy and fucked by somebody every day either at night with me there or while I am at work.