All Comments on 'Stags and Vixens Ch. 02'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Fools

Won't their kids and grandparents be proud when they get divorced and it's revealed that mom has several STD's and is a slut. When you turn your lead characters into complete morons you have no chance that the story will be either interesting or entertaining. This was simply awful writing.

1 star

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Of course, that's the end for this couple. It's just a shame for the children who have to grow up in a divorced marriage! But most of the children of divorce cannot help the idiocy of their parents!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 star the tags worked.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

You have to keep an eye on the continuity. With Roger you said "She tossed him a condom. He put it on..." Then after changing positions a few times, he orgasmed. But, no sooner than he had left and Shane and Suzie are discussing the cum inside her! "... and your vagina is full of his sperm". Get the details correct.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Pathetic cuck shit.

Please do quit your day job, you’ll need it.

Always scores 1/5

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Deer boy watching his foxy whore. Sure sounds like a cuck to me. Giving these dirt balls cute animal names doesn’t change the cuck and whore dynamic.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

a whore will always be a whore, married or not.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Its clear that not only are the overweight, slobby, militia wannabe gun owners mentally ill but its spreading to those who think they can write.

Have you tried sticking a fork into an electrical outlet? Couldnt make you any worse for the wear.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

People should write what they want and get off on whatever kinks they want. The problem here is that this should be under Fetish and not LW.

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

Terrible editing, lack of emotion lead to dry story. Also Roger put condom on then the couple comment on how he came inside of her and gave her a creampie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ahhh....spring is in the air, the leaves are back on the trees, the birds are singing, another good story posted and 26thNC and his assortment of alias accounts has posted a couple dozen lame assed comments. Thank god he’s just a big old harmless cock gobbler who can’t stand to see women enjoy sex.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

And now my anonymous bitch crawls out of his whole to vent his spleen ranting against his better. Farting against the wind again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is the author a cuck and trying to make himself feel better about it? He's a cuck and she's a slut and deserve one another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How long before "Tammy" dumps "Tommy" for a real man so she doesn't always feel dissatisfied & curious about how some stranger can fuck her so much better than hubby? Same guy for years is great if he's doing it for you, no need to hook up with over 50 guys! Tommy is a loser. Tammy has become a slut.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Nicely written story. Well done.

Campus77Campus778 months ago

Yup, been there done that. Just not as often. It is a great turn on watching your wife with another man. It's harder to find a man willing to have the husband in the room. Insecurity abounds in most guys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES