Stalked and Tortured

Story Info
Couple have a forced threesome.
1.6k words
4.36
12.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I, a woman, have been watching and stalking this cute couple for months. The wife was in her early 30s, short like me with long dark hair. She had a cute body, hourglass figure and small pert breasts. The husband was easy on the eyes. Not very tall and not too intimidating.

I fantasized about being their third often.

I sometimes followed them to a nearby bar

And watched them flirt with each other. I considered approaching them but never had the nerve.

However, "tonight is the night. I'm going to get what I want," I thought to myself as I zipped up my dark pullover. I wore some black cargo pants to conceal the handgun I was carrying. I'm too small to take on one person, let alone two. I carried some ropes and duct tape in a backpack and got on my way.

It was dark and the street lamps were dim. The modest farmhouse sits on about an acre so houses are just far enough apart. I lurked in the shadows and found a place in the yard behind a tree where I could see inside the picture windows. The couple was seated on the couch. He was shirtless wearing pajama pants and had his arm around his wife. She was wearing a skimpy, lacy nightgown. Now was the perfect time to enter through the back door and surprise them.

I quietly went around the house to the back door and turned the knob. I was pleased to find it unlocked. I drew my handgun and very quietly moved through the doorway, tiptoeing toward the living room. Once I reached the doorway, I found myself staring at them from their left side.

I lifted my gun, and pointed it at them.

"Hey!" I shouted. They turned to look and both had expressiond of dread on their faces. I smiled and approached them while keeping them at gunpoint. They both lifted their hands.

"Hey listen, take whatever you want. Just

Please don't hurt us." The man pleaded.

"Don't be such a bitch." I teased, "money is not what I want. Both of you head to the bedroom." They did as they were told, and I followed behind.

Once inside, I gestured to each of them

To remove their clothes. They hesitated but again, did as they were told. I looked at the woman's naked body, taking in her soft breasts, pale skin, and shaved pubic area. I turned my gaze to the man and admired his

Body as well. He had an athletic build and was handsome.

"Lay on the bed." I ordered the man. Once he was laying on his back on the bed,

I took the ropes out of my back pack and secured his wrists to the head board.

"Please let us go, we won't call the cops." The man pleaded. The wife stood against the wall trembling and whining.

I approached the wife and made her turn around. I used duct tape to bind her wrists behind her back. I turned her back around and ran my hands over her pert breasts.

I gently played with her nipples till they were erect in my fingers. Now that they were bound, I sat the gun on the bedside table.

"What are you going to do to us?" The woman asked in a shaky voice.

"Don't worry, you will enjoy this. We are all going to have a good time." I assured her as I removed my clothes completely. I ran my hand over my breasts, down my stomach and over my clit. My pussy was already wet. I approached the man and slid my wet fingers into his mouth briefly.

"Do what I say, and no one will get hurt. Got it?" The man nodded. I climbed up

Onto the bed and positioned myself between his legs. His cock was flaccid at the moment. I took it In my hand and looked up at him. "What's wrong, not happy to see me?" I smiled. Distressed, the man pleaded with me to stop.

"Don't worry, I'll fix that." I slowly wrapped my lips around his soft cock and gently sucked and licked. As I anticipated, it slowly began to harden and grow in my

mouth. He winced, clearly trying to mentally keep himself from getting an erection. But his resistance was futile. When he was fully erect, I smiled and chuckled. "That's right daddy, I knew you would like that." ....

I looked over at the woman and motioned for her to approach. Reluctantly she got onto the bed.

"I want you to show me how he likes his dick sucked. Do it now." She bent down and slowly took his cock into her mouth. I gripped her hair and guided her mouth up and down. The man moaned and growled in discomfort. He was clearly confused about his body's feelings and his resistance.

"Ok that's enough." I pulled the woman off and left her at the corner of the king sized bed so she could see what I was going to do. I straddled the man's face and lowered myself. "You better make me cum." I demanded. He obediently started flicking his tongue over my clit, swirling his tongue around it expertly. He was eating my pussy like his life depended on it, which is what I was going for. I ground my hips into his face and pulled his short hair. I was getting so close to cumming.

"Your husband eats pussy so good, you must love when he goes down on you!" I teased the wife who looked away. I moaned loudly as I came on the husband's face.

"Such a good boy..." I said. "It's your turn now, honey." I said as I directed the wife to come forward.

"I want you to eat her pussy like you did mine while I fuck you. Both the wife and the husband protested.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "like I said, do what you're told and no one gets hurt."

The wife reluctantly climbed onto her husband's face, slowly lowering herself to sit. She was facing me and I straddled her husband, lowering myself onto his still erect cock. He was well endowed when he was fully erect, and gifted in girth as well. I moaned as I slowly took every inch of him into me. "Mmmmm he must make you cum with this big hard cock every time, huh?"

The husband had just started pleasuring his wife as she moaned in frightened pleasure. I began rocking back and forth while taking in the site of the husband eating the wife's pussy. His cock felt so good inside me. He brought his wife to orgasm at the same time that he brought myself to orgasm. while mt orgasm was quite powerful, I would not be satisfied until I forced this man to cum and fill up my pussy. The wife removed herself from his face and watched as I continued to take advantage of her husband. "Are you going to cum for me daddy?" I asked as I bounced and rocked, while watching his grimacing.

"No...please..." he begged through his teeth. He bucked his hips and his breathing became labored.

"You don't want me to stop, do you daddy "

He shook his head and begged me to stop but his body urged me to continue. "Yes, I'm going to make you cum for me." I quickened my pace and watched his face to see how hard he was trying to hold out. But I won. He

grunted and unloaded into my pussy against his will. The surge of powerful energy was so satisfying and intoxicating.

I wanted one more thing before I left. I laid down and opened my legs, motioning for the wife to come to me. "Now, if you can make me cum, I'll leave and never come back. Got it?" The wife nodded and approached. She slowly lowered her mouth to my clit and began to lick and suck. I moaned as I sat back on my elbows, looking down on her.

"That's a good girl. Just like that" I whispered. As she brought me closer, I put my hand on the back of her head and forced her face into my pussy. I clenched my teeth and told her I was getting close. Her pace became more rapid and I got closer to an orgasm. "Yes, right there, don't stop" she was being a very good girl and made me cum shortly thereafter.

After my orgasm, I looked at the husband and was pleased to see his rock hard cock standing at attention. "Oh daddy you liked that didn't you?" I suggested as I started stroking his cock. "I have an idea." I moved to the wife and took the duct tape off her wrists. I guided her over to her husband and told her what I wanted. "You two did such a good job, now it's your turn." I held the man's cock at the base and gestured for the wife to sit on it as I guided him into her pussy. She breathed out a sigh as she started riding him.

I took the wife's nipple into my mouth as I gently played with her clit. I then decided it was time to leave. I ordered them to keep going as I got dressed and grabbed my things.

"After he finishes, you can untie him." With that I left the house and made my way to the bedroom window. I was curious to see if they would stop when I left or if they were too turned on to stop. I waited in the shadows as they continued and both had what sounded like powerful orgasms together. Pleased with myself, and very satisfied, I left and never returned, but would like to think I added some spice to their sex lives.