Stalked Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you trust me?" I looked up at him and he nodded, taking his hand off me.

As soon as her ankle was untied, she jumped up and tried to run but fell flat on her face. Xander and I both laughed at her and pointed like mean children. Pope's face turned red and he rocked back and forth, trying to break free. Xander walked over to him and backhanded him across the face, a bruise showing on his cheek immediately.

I bent and grabbed Stassa by her hair and ripped her upwards, making her scramble to stand. Although she was much taller than me, she was twig thin and had hardly any muscle mass on her body. I had only been training for a few weeks, but I was already stronger and more toned. I had no worries that I'd lose against her.

Once she was up and standing, she looked like she still wanted to kill me, bearing her teeth at me. I smiled and put my fists up in my fighting stance just like Xander had taught me. I looked to the side quickly and saw him smiling at me, chest swelled up with pride and it made me happy. I felt genuinely happy at that moment, as odd as it sounds. I knew this was just a stepping stone for me to heal. And once the rest were dead, I'd be able to fully heal.

She came at me, claws out and ready to strike. I was ready for her. I dodged her right hand swiping at my face and punched her in the ribcage, making her swerve to the left and almost crash to the ground. I caught her and steadied her before delivering a punch right to her nose. It broke under my fist, I could feel the crunch of cartilage. Blood shot out of her nose like a faucet and she held her hands over it, screaming in rage.

"I'll fucking kill you, cunt!" she screamed so hard, spittle flew from her bloody lips.

"Then do it," I said in a monotone voice, totally calm.

She came at me again, but this time with both hands and I easily dodged her flailing arms, punching her in the kidney. She dropped like a sack of shit and cried out. She held her side and looked up at me with hot angry tears running down her bloodied face.

"Why are you doing this?" she cried.

"Why did you do what you did to me, huh?" I retorted.

"I had to! That's what I do to make a fucking living, can't you understand that?" she pleaded with me and I felt not an ounce of sympathy for her.

"And I'm doing this to heal and get you out of my fucking head!"

I felt Xander's hand on my shoulder, calming me and bringing me back down to earth. I was getting too emotional and worked up. I patted his hand with my own and took a step towards Stassa.

"I won't put you through what you put me through. But I will kill you."

Her eyes widened in fear and I took the pistol out of the back of my pants, pointing it right at her forehead. She started screaming and crying, pleading for her life but I didn't hear her. Xander had taken me to the range a few times last week and I learned fast. Shooting a gun felt natural to me. I pulled the trigger and a red dot appeared on Stassa's forehead, her body crumpling to the floor. I turned to Pope who was struggling to free himself. I didn't even have words for him. I just glared at him for a moment, telling him with my eyes. Then I pulled the trigger for the second time and a red dot appeared on his forehead too. His head slumped and I dropped my gun to the ground.

The gun clattered to the ground, bouncing once. I stared at it, my throat drying out. Xander came around and faced me, putting his hands on my shoulders. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I did it," I said, voice husky.

"Yes, you did. I'm so proud of you, baby."

I hugged him and he enveloped me in his scent. Smoke and spice. Although, I had never seen him smoke before. We embraced each other for a while before we let go and went back upstairs.

"I'll have the guys clean this up," he told me.

"I can help," I said.

"No, you've done enough for tonight. Let's have some wine."

He poured me a glass of wine and I sipped while watching him clean up. The way he moved so lithely despite being so large. His muscles rippled as he moved his arms and back and I licked my lips. I felt a twinge of sensation in my pussy for the first time in almost two months. I crossed my legs, feeling my face heat and redden.

Xander turned and caught my expression, pausing what he was doing and cocking his head. He walked closer to me and I looked away and back at him, biting my lip. His nostrils flared and his pupils widened. He shook his head very slowly, keeping eye contact with me.

"Doc said a month, you have another couple of weeks." He tightened his jaw, making it look more chiseled than ever.

"I know," I said, looking down at my hands in my lap. "It's just hard being around you and not feeling that way," I admitted.

"I feel the same way, but we're both strong and we can get through this time together."

I nodded and sipped more of my wine.

"Any leads on the others? What about the girls?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Luke has been keeping me updated while I'm with you, we have a few leads on Greg and the girls. Greg will be coming out of hiding for a convention in Buffalo in two weeks. That's when we'll grab him. As for the girls, we have a time set to get Luna tomorrow. Do you want to come?"

"Yes, I'd like that. She'll feel better seeing me I'm sure."

He nodded and took my chin in his hands, leaning in close to my face.

"Two weeks and you're all mine. Think you can wait that long, little rabbit?" he whispered huskily.

I shivered from head to toe, biting my lip. "I'll try my best," I admitted. "Don't be an ass and fucking tease me though." I looked at him gravely and he smirked.

"I'll try my best," he mocked me.

I shook my head and finished off my wine, tired and ready for bed.

"Can we stay here tonight?" I asked.

"Of course, baby, I'll show you my room."

He led me upstairs onto a carpeted second floor with several rooms. He opened his door and I fell in love with his bedroom. A four-poster bed sat in the middle with two cherry wood side tables, matching the posts of the bed. There was a thin white linen sheet draped over the top of the bed, making it look mystical. The dresser had an attached mirror that was huge and ornately detailed. The caramel-colored walls gave the room a comfortable and relaxing feel along with the low lighting installed into the ceiling.

"I love it," I breathed.

"You can stay here whenever you want," he told me. "What's mine is yours."

"How rich are you?"

He chuckled, "Pretty rich, but that doesn't matter. What matters is you."

He could be so corny sometimes, but I adored him for it. He leaned in and kissed me softly. My tongue slipped into his mouth and I explored. He did the same with his tongue and I moaned into his mouth, unable to help myself. He stopped and I whimpered.

"Baby, let me make you feel good. Don't worry, I won't go past the waste," he husked.

"Yes, please," I begged.

He pushed me back onto the bed and got on with me, pulling me to him. He kissed me passionately, exploring my mouth and tracing my lips with the tip of his tongue. I trembled beneath his touch. He pulled my shirt up and over my head, and my naked breasts were bared to him. My nipples hardened and he massaged them gently, bending and putting his mouth over my left nipple. He sucked it into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. He moved to the right nipple and did the same to it.

"Fuck," I moaned.

"Yeah? Does that feel good, baby?" he asked in a deep and low voice.

"Yes," I breathed.

It felt like I was going to cum just from him playing with my nipples and that had never happened before. It built in my chest instead of my groin and I kicked my head back, loving every touch of his hands and mouth on my upper body. I desperately wanted him to move lower and touch me where I was throbbing. I knew he wouldn't for fear of hurting me. He pushed me down on my back and licked my stomach and up to my nipple, sucking it in his mouth again and swirling his tongue. I arched my back and moved my hand down and into my pants. He grabbed my hand and moved it to his own chest, keeping it trapped there.

"Please," I begged in a harsh whisper.

"Not yet, baby, it's not time for that. Let me make you feel good and think of when I will make love to you in two weeks. I'll make you cum as many times as you want."

I shuddered, my thoughts going wild, making me moan and arch my back more. I roved my hand over his chest and felt his hard muscles through his shirt. It made me so wet, and it was driving me crazy that I couldn't touch myself the way I wanted to. The way I wanted him to.

He stopped after a while when my eyelids started to droop closed. He tucked me into his comfy bed and spooned me. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight to his chest. I fell asleep after a while of listening to Xander's deep breathing.

In the morning, we got ready for the day and drank a cup of coffee together in his kitchen. Xander had bought me clothes to keep at his house and I actually adored them. He said he hired a stylist and explained what I liked. He did a damn good job because I loved every item he bought me. I told him I'd pay him back but he of course refused.

We got into his truck and drove for half an hour or so before pulling into a parking lot where we met the others guys. Then we kept driving for several hours before arriving at a heavily wooded location. We all got out of our cars and met in a circle.

"She's being held in a cabin a mile from here. The cabin is surrounded by six men. She's inside with two more. We spread out, taking out the perimeter at the same time. After they're dealt with we figure out the best way to get in a get the girl without them killing her first," Luke informed us all.

Xander nodded and motioned for everyone to get in position. I stuck with Xander, and the rest of the guys spread out, all of us walking towards the cabin. I looked left and could see the guy next to us way off in the distance. I looked right and could see the same. We walked for what seemed like forever until Xander made a sort of high-pitched whistling sound that kind of sounded like a bird. We hid behind a large tree trunk, eyeing the guy with a loaded rifle twenty or thirty feet in front of us. Xander took out his silenced pistol and fired, hitting the man right in the back of the head. I didn't hear any other shots but knew the others had shot down their targets as well.

"What now?" I whispered.

Now we rendezvous here, we're in the middle. We'll scout the area and find the best way in. Just as he finished, some of the others jogged up to us. The rest joined not long after and we all looked at Xander.

"Marcus, go scout around the perimeter of the cabin and find the best entryway."

Marcus took off and the rest of us stayed put, waiting for him to return. When he did, he said the small bathroom window was our best shot without alerting them.

"How small is it?" asked Luke.

He looked at me, at Luke, and then at Xander. Xander shook his head furiously.

"Fuck no," he growled.

"It's the only way in without alerting them, X," Luke agreed with Marcus.

"I can do it, Xander, I'll be fine," I said firmly.

Xander ground his teeth together, a tick forming in the line of his jaw. "I don't like it," he stated.

"None of us do, but it's the best way," Luke told Xander.

Xander pulled me aside and asked if I was sure. I nodded and told him I couldn't leave Luna to be raped and tortured anymore, I had to get her out. I had a gun and I could fight a lot better than I could two weeks ago. He clenched his jaw and nodded tightly.

"Fine, but we're going over a few things before you go in. We need to be fast before they realize their men are dead."

He made sure I knew how to use my gun properly and told me what to expect. I needed to stay low and be quiet, stealthy. I needed to take them out before they even saw me or realized something was off. After a few minutes of chatting, Luke came and told Xander we were running out of time. He nodded and kissed me passionately before turning me around and slapping my ass.

I scoffed and started jogging to the left around the perimeter of the cabin. I made a circle, running to the back of it where Marcus said the bathroom window was located. I got close enough to see the cabin through the sparse treeline. I snuck from trunk to trunk until I ran out of trees to hide behind. I squatted low and moved toward the back of the cabin as fast as I possibly could. Once I made it to the cabin, I straightened and peeked through the small bathroom window. Marcus was right, I was definitely the only one that would fit through.

I didn't see anyone through the window, so I cracked it open. It made a squeaking sound, so I stopped. I didn't hear any movement or see anyone come in so I kept pushing it until it was fully open. Then I hopped up and wedged myself through. Flashbacks of escaping through the basement of that filthy house ran through my mind and I froze in complete and utter fear.

I stayed like that for too long, risking being caught. I forced myself to think of Xander and his advice and I pushed myself further in. I slid down onto my hands and pulled my legs in, sliding them down the wall until I was squatting. I stood straight and crept to the door, peeking through the crack.

"Something's wrong," I heard a man say. "They're not answering."

Fuck. They knew something was off and that was not good news for me. I needed to move and move fast. I drew my gun and pointed it through the crack at the back of one of the guy's heads. I pushed the door slightly open and it made a loud creaking noise. The man spun around right as I pulled the trigger. It missed his head and hit the shoulder of the man behind him. The man dropped like a sack of potatoes to the floor. The first man, the one I meant to shoot, rushed at me. I pulled the trigger, hitting him in the shoulder as well.

"You bitch!" he roared.

He ripped open the door and before I could squeeze the trigger again, he tackled me to the bathroom floor. My gun clattered to the ground and slid too far away from me. My head cracked against the tile and I groaned in pain. I saw stars and then felt the guy ripping my clothes off.

"Stop!" I screamed.

But he didn't listen, he spun me around and ripped down my jeans, leaving me only in my panties.

"Xander!" I screamed with all my might.

"Who's that? Huh? He the one who sent you? I'm gonna fuck the information right out of you, slut," he growled in my ear and I could smell his rancid breath.

"No! Fucking stop!" I screamed until my voicebox felt like it was going to rupture.

I heard a crash from somewhere in the cabin and right as the man was ripping my panties to the side and trying to push inside me, he was ripped off of me. I spun around on my back and watched Xander break his neck, the man's body crumpling to the floor. Xander's comrades were taking out the other guy and getting Luna.

I looked into Xander's black eyes, full of hate and rage. They were so cold I almost shivered. They softened when he looked at me and he rushed over to me, helping me up and pulling my pants back on.

"Did he?" he asked with immense worry in his tone.

"No, he didn't. You got here right in time," I cried into his chest.

"I'm so fucking sorry, baby, I should never have let you do this."

I cried for a minute, then pulled myself together and sniffled, rubbing the back of my hand across my snotty nose. Xander smoothed my tangled blonde tresses back from my face and kissed my forehead gently.

"Never again," he growled. "I will not fucking lose you again, Mia."

I knew he was serious when he said my name. I nodded and moved past him to see Luna. She was being untied from a wooden chair and she was sobbing profusely. I walked over to her and took her hand gently in mine. She looked at me wide-eyed, in panic mode, but she recognized me.

"Mia?" she asked, sniffling.

"Yeah, it's me," I whispered to her.

We never got to talk in the house, but now that we were free we could do whatever the hell we wanted. And that was a liberating feeling. I helped her up and walked her all the way back to the cars, the men walking behind us and guarding us.

We talked the whole way, I told her how safe she would be and how no one would ever take her again. She had a hard time believing me at first, but after a few minutes of convincing her, she seemed to relax a bit. We got to the cars and I asked Xander if she could ride with us. He agreed and I helped boost her up into Xander's enormous truck. He helped me up and then we were off.

We brought her to Dr. Wright, waiting downstairs until he was finished examining her. He gave her a prescription of pain meds like he had done for me, although I didn't take any more than the one he gave me while I was here. She didn't have any broken bones, just bruising and tearing in her vagina like me when I first arrived. I felt awful for her and gave her so many hugs.

She asked me how I got through it all on the way to her family's house. She lived with her mom, being that she was only eighteen and her mother was probably beside herself. She called her from my cell on the way there and I could hear her mother's sobs through the phone. She thanked Xander and me profusely, giving us both hugs. It was interesting to watch Xander hug such a small girl. It must be what we looked like when we hugged and that made me smile.

Xander helped her out of the truck and she sprinted into her mother's open arms. They both cried hard and her mom came over to thank us as well. She offered to make us dinner, but we just wanted to get back home.

We got into the truck and drove home, which took several hours. We had to stop a few times to go to the bathroom and eat. But we eventually pulled into Xander's driveway well past midnight. He carried me inside like a baby because of how tired I was. He brought me all the way upstairs and into his amazing bed. He tucked me in like always and kissed me goodnight.

"I have some work to do on my laptop, I'll be right downstairs, ok? Be to bed soon."

"Can't you go on your laptop next to me in bed?" I asked meekly.

He smiled broadly. "I can do that, I just didn't want to bother you, baby."

"You won't bother me, baby," I yawned loudly, stretching my arms over my head, making my shirt pull up and show my belly.

His eyes widened at me calling him baby. He looked at the piece of exposed skin and licked his lips. Then he turned, clenching his jaw, to go get his laptop. I fell asleep before he came back upstairs.

12