Stand for Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Victoria had reached her maximum. Seriously, Adrian was getting on her nerves. A divorce was the only thing that would get him out of the house, right, Victoria thought, angrily looking at Adrian. Then she gave out a harsh breath, clenching her fists in anger. Oh, how she wanted to kill him and...

"Don't worry," Jake said angrily. "You'll soon be out of this house. We just came here to warn you."

"Warn...me!" Adrian snapped, angrily pointing his finger at himself. His eyes were completely locked with Jake's. "Who are you to warn me? And don't you dare bring that...Nicholas is yours thing..." Adrian rolled his eyes as he flipped his hands in the air. "Don't forget that I'm still married to him. The only way you can ever have him is if we are divorced. So until that happens, dear sweet cousin," Adrian said it slowly. He wanted it to get into Jake's thick skull. "You have to stay away from him."

Adrian was fierce than Jake remembered. He was scaring him big time. He moved his eyes to stare at Victoria and saw right through her, she was a bomb ready to explode.

"I just want you to stay away from my son..." Victoria warned. "Stay away from him..."

"But mother..."

"I'm warning you for the last time." Victoria snapped. "Don't make me repeat myself or it's gonna be trouble for you. It won't be long and I'll throw you out of this house. But this time it'll be for good and I'll make sure of it. Nicholas is already convinced that you stole some money from this house. He's now ready to beat you up and throw your ass out."

Victoria's warning might have scared the boy as she saw the smile on his face fade. It was replaced by a frown which she really enjoyed. Finally, she had gotten to him. Now it was time to inflict more warning on him.

"What happened?" Victoria chuckled, getting closer to him. "Are you afraid of going into the streets? Well, did you actually think that you'd stay here forever?"

"Well, I think I might have a clue as to why he's scared." Jake chuckled, twisting his head to the other side. "I think he knows that he has already lost this game. Very soon he'll leave this house and Nicholas will marry..." Jake paused and then twisted his body. "...me."

Victoria watched as Adrian's eyes widened. She was enjoying seeing him weak and vulnerable. Irritating little whore, Victoria thought.

"So listen to me," Victoria warned, pointing her finger at him. "If I were you I'd start packing. Once again, stay away from my son. The sooner you leave this house the better it'll be for you. You might not like the consequences."

Victoria smiled teasingly, looking at Jake. She gave out a loud laugh of victory with Jake. Taking one final irritating glance at Adrian she left with Jake. The both of them were happy after that warning. Now what was left was to give Adrian those divorce papers which would arrive in the morning.

"Pathetic!" Adrian whispered, smiling brightly. A warm tingling feeling took over him and he smiled.

What did she think, Adrian thought as he went back to sit on the bed. He had put up an act and she fell for it. Man she was such a dumb and stupid woman. She should have known that her threat meant nothing to him. She was just an ambitious, crazy, stupid, old witch with her stupid, ugly, little bitchy accomplice.

Man Adrian was gonna enjoy the drama come next day. At this stage of the game he knew exactly what Victoria and Jake's thoughts were. It was clear they had arranged for some divorce papers. It was clearly written on their faces. Every move that they were making, Adrian knew of it without even asking or hearing them.

Forgetting about everything that had just happened, Adrian chuckled softly and went back to having his snacks.

****

Nicholas toweled his hair dry, throwing the towel on a small table in the room. He slowly walked to the bed after a long hot shower. He was at least feeling better. The pain was not that much but the idea of divorce was still ringing in his brain. Man, if he could only turn back the time.

Nicholas suddenly heard a knock on the door, bringing him back to reality. He slowly walked to the door, opening it slowly. At that door was his mother, brother, sister, aunt, George, and sister in law. He had no idea what they wanted from him but he allowed them inside.

"What is it?" He asked confidently, grabbing a chair to sit on. "Is there any problem or..." He paused when his mother extended her hand, handing some papers to him. "What's this?"

Noah gasped. "Divorce papers,"

Nicholas' body suddenly got hot. His heart began pounding painfully and fear took over his body. He suddenly began shaking as the pain slowly slipped into him. This was really it for him and Adrian. Once he signs those papers it would soon be over.

Nicholas took his shaky hand and took the divorce papers. He stared at them, not sure of what to do. He wondered what exactly he'd do with those divorce papers.

Nicholas took a deep sigh.

"I'm ready," He said, his heart hurting terribly. "I just..."

Noah handed him a pen before he could even finish his sentence. Seriously, he didn't like the idea of divorcing Adrian but he knew it was the right thing to do. He had to set his family, his wealth and his heart from Adrian. Besides, what was the purpose of a relationship which was founded on lies, he sighed, shakily taking the pen from Noah.

He slowly pressed the pen, took a few painful steps towards the table and put the divorce papers on that table. He stared at those papers and wondered about what he wanted to do.

Then he felt a strong urge to sign them, pain and anguish slipping into his body. Adrenaline was making him warm, clenching his fists hard as he firmly held the pen in his hands. He took a quick glance behind and saw how his family was looking. Adrian had caused the state they were in so why should he not divorce him?

It was gonna be painful but the anger he felt at that time was intense. He needed to show Adrian that he didn't love him anymore. Adrian had hurt him so why should he allow him to control or affect his life. He was gonna release himself from Adrian and then throw those papers at him confidently.

Nicholas angrily took the pain and signed the divorce papers. He angrily took them and went closer to his family. It was like the pain had increased and there was absolutely no way he was gonna allow Adrian to fool him anymore.

"Done," Nicholas said, furiously holding the divorce papers in his hands. "I've signed the divorce papers."

Victoria's mouth gaped, her body was charged up as she smiled at her son. Now everything was finished. Adrian would soon be out of the house. Just a few minutes and he'd be thrown out...for good.

"Good!" Noah smiled, gripping Nicholas' shoulder sweetly. "Now we have to give him those papers so that he can get the hell out of this house."

Nicholas slowly turned, anger and hatred making him stronger and determined to throw Adrian out of the house. He needed his broken heart to heal and the only way was to tell Adrian to get the hell out of the house. He loved Adrian and that's the reason why he also wanted to divorce him because there is nothing worse than being in love alone.

"Don't worry," Nicholas seethed, clenching his fists as his body shuddered, his muscles spasm in pain and anger. "I'll throw these papers in his face."

Then Nicholas furiously got out of the room, heading for Adrian. He didn't know where Adrian was but he was gonna start with the living room. He was gonna throw those papers in his face, enjoy the expression on his face, throw him out and...cry afterwards. He knew he was gonna cry. His driving force was anger.

Victoria was happy but then...something came to her mind and she got scared. She knew her son could be emotional at times. What if Nicholas went down and then retaliate at the last moment, she thought, quickly realizing what would happen?

She turned around, facing Noah and held his hand.

"I think you need to take those papers to Adrian and not Nicholas." She said, literally begging him. "You know how Nicholas could be when it comes to that boy. Besides," She breathed, her heart pounding deeper in her chest. "You are the eldest son and it is only appropriate. Go, son. Get those papers from him."

Noah realized that his mother might have been right. His brother was totally in love and might not give him the divorce papers. Realizing that, he rushed out of the room and headed for his brother. He found him just about to reach the stairs and he held his arm.

"Wait!" Noah hollered, carefully holding Nicholas' arm. "I think I should give those papers to him."

What now, Nicholas thought, angrily looking at his brother. He didn't need any of that. He was the one getting divorced so he was the one to give the papers not his brother.

"I'm sorry," Nicholas said, releasing his arm from his brother's grip. "I don't think I can allow you do that. I want to see his expression while throwing these..." He raised the papers, clenching on them angrily. "....when I throw them on his face."

Nicholas quickly started going down the stairs despite his brother telling him to hand over the papers. He was deaf to those pleas. All he wanted was to hand those papers to Adrian personally. He then heard his mother's voice too.

"Son, please wait,"

But he didn't care at all. He kept rushing down those stairs like he was late to an important meeting. He had enough crying to last for a life time. All he wanted to do right then was to give the boy who had hurt him a lot the divorce papers. After that their marriage would be dissolved and he'd forget about everything and live happily with his family.

****

"I love you papa," Gabriel hollered, kissing Adrian on the cheek.

Adrian smiled brightly, passing his fingers in Gabriel's wonderfully soft hair. And he had thought he was alone, Gabriel loved him a lot. It was good that he still had no idea about what had happened in the house.

"I love you too, son." Adrian smiled, bringing Gabriel in for a tight hug. He held him tightly, planting several kisses on his hair and neck. He had never been as happy as he was at that time.

With one final kiss, a soft squeeze and a chuckled, Adrian pulled away from Gabriel and cupped his sweet little cheeks in his hands. He gave them a soft pinch and smiled brightly.

"Go, son," He said. "You'll be late for school but when you get back..." He smiled, winking at Gabriel as he had something to tell him. "...I'll give you some ice cream."

Gabriel gasped and jumped up.

"Yea," He shouted, running out of the house.

Adrian watched as the happy little boy left the house. Gosh, he was a really sweet boy. Adrian loved him like a son he never had. If he was able to have children he'd want one just like Gabriel. He was a sweet, value filled child, special in other words.

Adrian chuckled and slowly turned, ready to leave the living room. He took a few steps before stopping and had his eyes on the stairs where he saw Nicholas angrily coming down those stairs with his family telling him something that he didn't hear quite clearly. Still looking on those stairs, he stood firm and waited because he had a feeling that Nicholas was coming down to him.

Nicholas' anger swept him off his feet once he saw Adrian staring at him in the living room. He was now more determined to throw those papers in his face. Ignoring the orders from his brother he quickly rushed down those stairs and headed for Adrian, angry and panting terribly. One thing was on his mind, giving those divorcing papers and getting Adrian out of the house.

Nicholas got nearer and he could see Adrian looking at him with a flat face. Oh, he was so adorable...so beautiful...so sexy and...what's wrong with me, Nicholas thought as he got angrier for even thinking about that. Now that he was near, he got ready to throw those papers...

Nicholas felt Noah's hand grip his wrist firmly. He stopped in his tracks; eyes locked with Adrian's and anger overflowing from him. He was shaking terribly as his body got hotter and his hormones got out of control. Staring deep in Adrian's eyes was only making him angrier so he looked away.

"Give them to me," Noah demanded, tightly holding his wrist. "I'll handle this for you."

Feeling the pain and heartache come back to him, Nicholas felt so weak that he let go of the papers and they fell on the floor. He didn't care who gave them to Adrian as long as he got the news that their relationship would soon be over.

Seeing those papers Adrian had a feeling that Nicholas was actually bringing them to him. He quickly took some steps, leaned down and picked the papers. Getting up, he looked at Nicholas and the guy angrily moved his eyes away from him. That hurt a lot.

He sighed, moving his eyes to the papers that he was holding in his hands. Then his eyes widened almost popping out of his sockets. His mouth gaped and his heart pounded in his chest. He was overtaken by intense anger that his hands began shaking. After trying so hard to keep his marriage from crumbling, Nicholas had the nerves to give him those papers. He was just so angry.

Holding those papers in his hands firmly his eyes just went to one area, the signature. It was clearly Nicholas' signature and judging from the way it was signed, the depth of the pen it was also clear that he had signed in anger or frustration.

Adrian took one final glance at the signature and quickly raised his face. His eyes locked with Nicholas' and for some reason his anger intensified. He was boiling and could feel himself burning up as he held the papers firmly, raising them up to show them to Nicholas.

"What's this?" Adrian said angrily, his jaws shaking terribly.

This was going better than Victoria had thought. Whether Noah or Nicholas had given it to Adrian the fact still remained that he got the divorce papers and he was gonna leave the house in the next few minutes.

"Divorce papers," Victoria hollered, coming closer to her son. She put her hand on his shoulder and gave it a tight squeeze. "Are you dumb that you cannot read anything?"

Adrian moved his eyes to Victoria, eyeing her in the most irritated way he'd ever looked at anyone before.

"Of course," Adrian said angrily, his eyes locked with Victoria's. "I know they are divorce papers but..."

"They are meant for you." Noah hollered.

"Me?" Adrian asked, pointing at himself. He then diverted his eyes to Nicholas who immediately looked away.

"Is this what our relationship meant to you?" He asked, trying to hold Nicholas' hand. "Was it something that you could easily end with a signature?"

He was really angry. Sure, he knew this was probably Victoria's doing but he was also angry at Nicholas for being such a fool and manipulated that easily. Now he was ready to show Victoria what he was really made of.

"What relationship?" Victoria yelled, rolling her eyes. "Was it the relationship you had with...?"

"Well, I believe my husband has his own mouth." Adrian snapped, looking at her rudely. "I wanna hear it from his mouth."

He got closer to Nicholas, their faces almost meeting. He could feel the hot breath on his face, making him feel hotter and getting turned on. Seeing his husband looking so vulnerable was sexy even though he was pretty much angry. He knew that Nicholas was probably mad but he knew love when he saw it too.

"Tell me," Adrian said softly, making one of those low voices which can turn anyone on. "Do you really want to divorce me?"

Feeling Adrian so close was really making him hurt? His cock was twitching in his pants, slowly rising. He had no idea what was happening to him. How could he hate and love someone at the same time? It was all just so confusing. He had no idea what he was going to say.

Clenching his fists as he took a deep breath, Nicholas took a big step of courage and looked at Adrian. Their eyes locked and he had no idea what to say. He got hypnotized with those eyes again. He knew immediately that if he dare open his mouth he'd say something that would come out of his heart so he closed his eyes shut, took a few quick breaths and said, "Yes, I wanna divorce you."

Victoria's plans had come into action. She was now sure that Adrian would soon leave the house. There was no escape for him now. Goodbye Adrian!

"Really," Adrian chuckled, moving away from his face. "Well, listen to me and please..." He said angrily. "....look at me while I'm talking to you."

That was like an order to Nicholas. He had no idea how but he just opened his eyes and stared at that wonderful boy standing in front of him. His attitude had really changed and he now talked so confidently making Nicholas wonder where the sweet boy he loved had gone.

"Good!" Adrian smiled and then frowned. "Our relationship will never end because..."

"It will end," Victoria laughed. "My son doesn't want you in his life so...vamoose."

"I'm still not talking to you." Adrian dismissed her rudely, signaling her with his hand. "If you ask me I think this shouldn't even involve any of you. I know you pressured him into..."

"Nobody pressured me into divorcing you," Nicholas snapped, fuming at Adrian.

To say Adrian was surprised is an understatement. He had never seen Nicholas that angry. His nose trills flared, his breaths were violent and his hands were shaky. The guy even looked so tired but Adrian was not gonna take that from him. He went in closer and folded his arms on his chest.

"I still remember what happened," Adrian said softly, as he gave a low sigh. "You begged me to marry you and I still came into this house. Sure, we might have had a huge misunderstanding because someone is trying to make me look bad. But I'm still your husband and I'm not leaving this house until I get you back."

"Well, you won't," Noah said angrily. "Nicholas and you are divorced."

"No!" Adrian quickly moved his eyes to Arianna and smiled. "Nicholas and I will not divorce."

"You will," Victoria argued. "There is nothing you can do about it."

"Really," Adrian laughed softly, dropping his hands to his hips. "Is that a challenge?"

No one was able to answer but Adrian knew what exactly what to do.

He got closer, used his hand to raise Nicholas' face and then took the papers in both hands, holding them from side to side. Then with a radiant smile of mock he used both hands and ripped the papers in half.

Nicholas looked at Adrian ripping the papers and for some reason his heart felt at peace. He knew that without those papers there would be no divorce so he somehow loved it. He didn't want to divorce from Adrian in the first place. What was in store for them now because he didn't want to see him either? Geez his heart was painfully pounding in his chest.

Adrian loved the surprised expression on Nicholas' face. It was a million dollar expression and though he knew his husband was in pain it was also for his benefit. He put the papers together again and ripped them into shreds.

Victoria's heart ripped together with those papers. She felt so much anger, clenching her fists as she tried to come to terms with what had happened. Who gave Adrian the nerves to do what he had just done, Victoria thought, feeling a tightening in her throat? She was thrown aback and she had no idea what to do or think anymore. All she knew is that she was angry and scared.

"How dare..."

"Listen to me, Nicholas." Adrian said angrily. "I might have tried to kill your mother or steal your wealth as you chose to believe but I'll not let our marriage to be dissolved, not yet. I'm a son in law of this house and I'll do what I can to fight for my husband and prove my innocence to everyone. You'll never divorce me...I'll never allow this to happen."

With one final glance of disappointment at Nicholas, Adrian threw the ripped papers in the air and they fell on Nicholas. Then he stormed out of the living room and went upstairs. Victoria had made her move, right? Well, guess it was time for Adrian to make his move.

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers